The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Rogue (open)

Go down

Last Rogue (open) Empty Last Rogue (open)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Perched high up on the top of the wistling rooftops crept and strange darkly dressed man, hidden from plain sight. The night was dark and cold, and the gaurds were busy harassing the young whores from the city brothel. It was cold, the man could see his breath escape the black cloth covering the lower half of his face.
The man was quiet, tip toeing through the rooftops and working his way to the palace where the king was sleeping. He wasn't there to steal the crown, no. He was a theif, the best in the land, but not tonight. He wasn't going to intercept important political information, though he was an excellent spy. No, he was there to spill the leader of the cities blood on the royal bed. That night, the mysterious rogue, was an assassin. He was the last of his kind, and the only professional capable of doing the job.
Weeks prior he was delivered a message by carrier crow, so someone went through a lot of trouble learning to send him the message, then he was promised ten thousand gold coins for the successful assassination of the king. Half of which was dropped at a secure location in advance to secure the deal. The instructions were very spacific, kill only the king and spill no blood but his majesties. Who ever hired this man, they were willing to pay any amount of money for his death.
The rogue was armed with only his blade, a long dagger, as well as a grappling hook and some other small tools to help him escape. This job was delicate so his was carrying a light but spacific load to his arsenal.
Climbing the walls he entered the palace, avoiding detection from the gaurds. He made his way through the dimly lit halls and down to the kings private quarters where he slept. The rogue got on to the balcony and made his way into the bedroom, seeing the king facing the fireplace for warmth. As he climbed up to get in he had noticed it had gotten quiet. The whores had been shunned away by the gaurds, suspiciously unusual seeing as they liked to flirt. Shaking his uneasiness away the rogue snuck up behind the king and stabbed him in the kidney, or at least tried to. His knife was stopped by armor. "Chainmail!?" He thought to himself. Soon the stalking assassin would learn this wasn't even the king, he was a well diguised double. The rogue was set up.
From the imposter's hands rang a loud bell. "Gaurds! Gaur....." He said before his throat was cut, but is was too late. The gaurds were waiting outside the room, storming in with crossbows. Four gaurds fired upon the killer. He quickly kicked up a chair and stopped three bolts, one hitting his shoulder and piercing the man. Soon the room was full of armed gaurds ready to kill this professional assassin. Injured he couldn't defend himself. He fought two gaurds off and quickly reached in his pouch, grabbing a glass vile and smashing it to the floor. As the room filled up with noxious gas, the gaurds choked and shouted. "S... Stop... Him!!!" The man darted down the hall way, quickly disarming a few gaurds and continueing his race for survival. As he reached the end of the hall, more armed gaurds with crossbows layed a volley of bolts at him. Again he was hit in the thigh, hitting an artery. Now the man was bleeding out and had to escape. Reaching a window he through his hook out and swung torwards the brothel, smashing through a glass window. He couldn't get up and was now at the mercy of who ever would find him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Last Rogue (open) Empty Re: Last Rogue (open)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Photo/Image: Last Rogue (open) 31de7d77-35db-413a-886d-fbce5ade885c_zps015ec452

Eden was laying on her bed waiting for a client when her window gets smashed in by a hook. A person falls on the floor bleeding over the carpet. She slowly walks up to the person. She looks at him closer and removes his clothes to get to his wounds. She says, "Well here is a chance to do some good." She cuts her hand and drops some of her blood into his wound and all of his wounds heal rapidly. She was a pet project of the king so he could gain immortality. She could grant that. But only if she wanted to. And she could see the king was corrupt to his very soul. So to punish her, she is bound to be a whore for all time and for her, it was literal.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:02 pm

The man, still woozy from the loss of blood and unaware what had just happened, stood to his feet and heard the alarm bell chiming in the air. Acting quick he reached in his boot and pulled out a small coin purse, then tossed it to Eden. "Ten gold coins." He said walking towards the bed. "Enough to buy me the whole night last time I checked." He said getting undressed. The rogue stripped down naked, his body was muscular and clear of marks or scars. He had long red hair and red facial hair around his mouth. "Here's the deal." The man said grabbing a pillow and ripping it open. "I am your wealthy client. I payed you good money NOT to be disturbed." He continued stuffing his clothing and gear in the pillows. He then stood infront of her, well hung and quite handsome. Pointing his knife at her he spoke, "make this convincing, and I won't have to kill you." He said tucking the knife under the pillows, then covering the blood on the floor with a blanket. He then stripped Eden quickly of her clothing and pushed her on the bed in time to here the guards knock on the door. "Your cue."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

Eden huffed at his so called threat. "You could not kill me if you tried. And you should not be so rude to someone who has healed you. Now shut up and let me handle the guards." She gets up from the bed and makes him roll over like he's past out. She opens the door and the guards instantly pull away from her. One says to her, "We are looking for a man who attempted to take the life of the king." She says, "I have been with a client all day. He has paid big money for my undivided attention. Now go away before I break your arms again." They quickly go fearing for their lives. She shuts and locks the door. "You can move now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down