The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] Empty The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 am

It was raining hard when there was a knock on the carpenter’s door. The carpenter glanced to his daughter, then went to answer the door, thinking it was just another customer who needed his cart fixed. But it wasn’t. The moment he opened the door, two strangers pushed pasted the older man, and went straight to the girl.

“Are you Abigail?” the taller one demanded.

She stared at the men, frightened by their demeanor. “..Yes, I am. Why do you ask?”

“Because you’re coming with us.” Both of the men grabbed and started to pull her from the shop.
She struggled against their grip, afraid of these men and what they wanted. “Let me go!” she protested.

“What are you doing? She’s my daughter, you have no right to take her,” the carpenter growled, moving to one of the men and tried to pull her free, but instead he was just shoved a side, which caused him to fall hard on his back.

“She’s under arrest. She’s been accused that she’s a witch, and we have every right to take her away,” one of the men growled. Despite her protests, and her kicking and screaming, she was taken to the center of the village, where all of the villagers waited to see what was happening. She was taken to the platform and forced to stand with her hands tied behind her back, two guards holding her tightly.

“This woman was accused of being a witch. Is this false?” The taller man called out to the crowd. “Anyone who sides with the witch will get their throat slashed,” he threatened, his way of assuring that no one denies the accusation. And it worked, the crowd was too afraid to come forward. And everyone in the village knew her since she was born.

Abbey stared at the crowd, horrified by the thought of someone claiming she was a witch. Then several of the villagers started shouting out odd things that had happened to their crops or livestock, things they couldn’t explain. Cathryn, the daughter of the Farrier who wanted the carpenter shop to expand his business, she spoke up and with a grin, she explained to the villagers that she’d seen Abbey dancing naked in the moonlight of the full moon for the past few months.

Abbey never done such a thing, she wasn’t a witch. She glanced to the side and looked to see her father; he was fighting with the guards, to let her go. She was innocent. He was shoved aside again, but only this time, he didn’t get up. Blood rushed to the ground from a wound in his chest. Tears ran down her cheeks, she fought her captors, trying to get to her father. She felt the sting of a slap, and she sank to the ground, sobbing. “Father,” she whispered. She trembled, just sitting there, and crying. Moments later, she was pulled up and shoved in the back of a cart, one used for hauling livestock. She never heard what they were going to do with her. But once the cart came to the lands of the dragon, she knew what they were going to do. She was going to be dragons bait. A sacrifice. She was tied to a pole, and then left alone as the villagers went back to their warm homes.

[Hiya. So. I'm looking for a dragon to find her. This is based off one of my favorite books, The Dragon's Bait. The dragon, I would like him to have a human form. I don't care which way this goes. It can be a romance, or anything. I don't care if he's a good dragon who wants to help her, or an evil dragon who sees her as a pet. =D whatever way it goes, I'll all for it. Male, please ^_^]
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:28 pm

It was only a little after the guards left huge wings could be heard in the sky. Then they went silnet as a huge thud came from the shadows. And then their was something pulling at her ropes then the ropes fell to the ground someone grab her hand and pulled her behind a huge boulder a young man with a Dark Blue hood, cloak, pants and brown boots he had a sword, a knife, a long slim pocket on his left arm, and a bunch of throwing knives. He covered the girls mouth and says, "Be quite you don't want Yofune Nushi to hear you he is truly evil. I am Tien-Lung the King of the stars and beyond. If Yofune Nushi finds you may very well be eatin or turned into one of his many slaves." He grabs her land and runs with her and then the next thing they were in the air and flying she was on the the back of this huge Dark Blue Dragon.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Abbey was frightened, she heard something behind her. A dragon? SHe tried to turn around to look. Feeling the robe drop from her wrists, she was about to turn, when she was grabbed before she could react and pulled behind a boulder. She would have screamed, but the hand over her mouth prevented her from doing so. Her gaze was frightened as she stared at him, pressing against the boulder, in an attempt to get away. She had no choice but to run with him, or she would probably be dragged, his grip felt strong around her hand. She gasped when she found herself in the air, on the back of a dragon. She was too frightened to scream.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:55 pm

Tien-Lung was smiling it wasn't often he got away with stealing from Yofune Nushi. He turned his back and looked at the girl on his back half frightend to death. "So where can I drop you off have any family or a husband waiting for you I can't really fly all night but I can glide pretty far. So serioulsly whered do I drop you off at? His voice now very stern. He looked at her and waited for a reply.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:59 pm

She shut her eyes and held on to him, having nothing else to hold on to. "I... I have no one left." Tears filled her eyes, her father was dead, her village cast her out, she didn't know the neighboring villages well enough to take refuge.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:08 pm

Tien-Lung sighed real heay and says, "You damn people are going to get me killed. He flys up until he the air was freezing. He dove down looks back. "Hold on or die." He swoops up right before hitting the ground and flying as fast as the speed of light the enter a cave and go up and then stops. And lands on the edge their is a blue and orange fire. He transforms into his human form and walks over to an chest and pulls out three blankets. "One for you and one for me and one for the cold rock we will be laying on."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:20 pm

Abbey wasn't sure what he was talking about. Was he saving her? Or was he making up some story to make her relax, so she doesn't scream when -he- eats her? She held onto him tightly, shutting her eyes. She held her breath as he flew into a cave. She stood away from him, watching him cautiously. He was a dragon, in a human form. She watched him get the blankets, biting down on her lip. Did he mean she had to lay beside him?
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:52 am

Tien-Lung through her two blankets and motioned for her to come to him he could see she didn't want to get too close to him so he takes to steps back and looks at her. His eyes are blue with an orange out line. He stared right into her eyes and says, "You can come closer to the fire it will keep you warm for the night. And as for me you have nothing to fear I don't bite unless prevoked." He throws his blanket on the floor and laid by himself on the oppisite side of the fire so he could the girl would at least lay down or something instead of stare out. By the way, "Like I said my name is Tien-Lung who are you?
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Abbey clutched the blankets close to her. She watched him cautiously, nervously. She didn't take a step forward till he laid down. She sat by the fire, keeping distance from him, with a blanket wrapped around her shoulders tightly. It made her cautious, why a dragon would want to save her. "Abbey," she whispered softly, her gaze on the fire, staring, but not really seeing it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 pm

"Abbey thats a nice name. Now go to sleep!" He sounded irrated he laid their and looked at a whole in the roof of the cave that showed the stars. "He noticed she was staring at the fire. "I made it myself with one breath pretty ain't it. I am the only dragon that blows fire that color."

(Did you see my post about this weekend.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:16 pm

(( yeah i saw. Its fine. I won't be very active either,))

Abbey blinked, looking towards him when he mentioned a color. She didn't notice it had a color. "What?" She curled up on the second blanket. "Uh yeah, pretty." Closing her eyes, she let out a sigh and wished this was just all a dream.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:32 pm

(k cool just want to make sure you knew)

Tien-Lung hated the fact that she wouldn't go to sleep he, couldn't sleep with her just looking at the fire. "What is wrong with you? All you have done is watch me and that fire and you are creeping me out which says a lot when you creep out a dragon. So lets see if you like it." He sits up and lookes at her. "Lets see you go to sleep with me lookin at you." He was really annoyed that she just wouldn't go to sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Abbey frowned at him. She shifted her body, turning away from him. She was afraid to sleep, afraid that this was real, afraid that her father was really dead. Pulling the blanket over her head, she felt tears fall down her cheeks. this couldn't be real, surely, she was going to wake up in her room, with her father making breakfast.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 pm

A hand touched Abbey's shoulder when she looked up Tien-Lung was standing there. "I am sorry I didn't think about how hard this must be on you. Look I know this is a lot to take in but one thing I can assure you on is that this dragon will never hurt you." He sits down next to her, he removed his hand because he could feel the tension going through her body he just sat there. "You want to see what makes me feel better." He jumped back to his blanket and laid on his back and motion for her to come over to him and he points up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Abbey was startled and frightened to feel the touch on her shoulder. She glanced to him, nervously. Frowning, she started to turn away from him again, but she was curious as he went back to his blanket and pointed upward. Making sure the blanket was tight around her, she went over to him and sat beside him, half afraid he would attack her if she refused, and half curious what he wanted to show her. She glanced up to the cave's ceiling, her breath catching in her throat as she spotted the stars. "Oh."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Tien-Lung smiles and says, "Rember I told you I was the king of the stars and beyond." He looked at her. "Watch this." He laid on his back and held his hands in the air. He closed them together and shooting stars came from every direction looking like the stars were raining down everywhere.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Abbey watched the stars in awe, she was even fascinated by the shooting stars coming from every direction. It helped her to relax a little around him, and take away some of the pain of her fathers death.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 am

Tien-Lung looked at her. "Your father is up their." He says at almost a whisper. "Everybody that lived a good life and died for an reason gets to live in the stars with me." He smiled at the Abbey.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Abbey's eyes filled with tears. "Do you get to see them?" she asked softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Tien-Lung's smile turns to a frown. "Only a real Celestrial dragon can do that." He turns on his side facing the cave wall. "I am nothing more then a little speck of dust when compared to the dragons. Everyone says I am ahead of my time. I don't believe them. All that happened is I learned the star burst at an early age. I couldn't take you to see your father if I wanted too." He closes his eyes wishing he could do more for the girl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:56 pm

She sighed. Her eyes closed slowly, she was starting to fall asleep. "I think its amazing," she whispered. "I hope he's happy up there," she stated, softly before shifting to lay on her side, and drifting off to sleep, finally relaxing enough to do so.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Tien-Lung waited for Abbey to fall sound asleep. He then rolls over and looks at the sky. He wished he could take her to father. He stood up and walked outside. His clothes matching the scale design from his dragon form. He gazed deeply into the sky then finally he summoned a tiny star to his side it couldn't have been bigger then his arm the star just fluttered around him with out even touching him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Abbey slept peacefully for a while, till her dreams became nightmares. She trembled in her sleep, reliving the entire event, the betrayal, her fathers death, her sacrifice, only this time, the dragon wasn't a good one.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 am

Tien-Lung heard the noise behind him and looked into the cave. Abbey was stirring back and forth he figured this would happen. She had a very tragic day. He walked back into the cave and knelt down beside her and softly shakes her awake. He was careful not to startle her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 am

Abbey woke up with a sob, her body trembled, the after shock of the nightmare, terror gripped her hard. For a moment, she thought it was just as dream, that if her father would come in any moment and wrap his arms around her, holding her close till the demons went away.

But her gaze shifted to Tien-Lung, she knew it wasn't just a nightmare. It was real, and he was the dragon that saved her. She hated feeling so helpless, so frightened. She's never been so vulnerable, terrified, and never felt so alone.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next