The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Tien-Lung looked at her and says, "Is there something I can do that will make you feel more at home." He looks into her eyes and says, "I am here to help you. If you need anything just call me. Okay?" He looks back towards the entrance of the the cave and says, "I think you should stay close to me for a little bit." He stands up and starts walking towards the entrance of the cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dragon's Sacrifice [Male/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Abbey rubbed at her eyes. She shook her head, she didn't know what he could do. she just needed to be held, but she wasn't sure she trusted him enough to ask him of that. Watching him as he went to the entrance of the cave, she tried to settle back down, and go back to sleep.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Tien-Lung looks up into the sky and pulls out an leather strip and says, "I have an idea. This should make you feel more comfortable." He looks up and says, "Grab the blanket you are using and come this way. Tien-Lung turns around and transforms. "I will take you to be closer too your father. All you have to do is wrap yourself in the blanket and strap yourself down. The blanket is to keep you warm and the strap is to keep you on my back during flight." He looks up at her. "The choice is yours. You can sleep in the air or on the ground."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Abbey looked over to him, watching him as he became a dragon. His offer was tempting. She was a bit afraid of him as a dragon, but she missed her father. Grabbing the blanket, she got up and walked over to him. "Okay. How do I get up there?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Tien-Lung smiles and leans down and snakes his neck around the tiny girl. "There is nothing to fear I only wish to you help you." He smiles but unfortunetly his smiles just looked scary in his dragon form. He tried not to show his huge teeth because he was afraid he would scare her even more so he just stopped smiling and says, "You should be able to climb on my back now and if you need me to get lower just say so." He smiles and then hides it again remembering what it looked like again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 pm

She watched him cautiously, his smile did scare him, his whole dragon form scared her, and again, she wondered if he would eat her. Sucking in her breath, she pulled the blanket over her shoulders, and climbed up to his back, and strapped herself in.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am

Tien-Lung waited for her to get strapped in then he takes off in a full out sprint out the cave and down the side of the cliff. He then spreads his wings and glides over the ground and then swoops back up. Spiraling into the sky. He then spread his wings out wide and glided above the clouds and under the stars. "Your father is up her some where it shouldn't take long for him to reveal himself. He should show up as an tiny star no bigger then your head and it will follow us. It has no way of communicating though. "
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 am

She held on to him, closing her eyes as he took off, terrified. Her eyes didn't open till he was flying straight. The moment she looked, she was amazed by what she saw, the clouds, the stars, the calm night sky. She nodded as she listened to him, and looked around to find that star.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

Tien-Lung gave a huge smiles as he saw a smile tiny red and blue star heading there way. "Abbey look straight ahead her comes your father. He is coming in slowly but surely he is about twenty meters ahead of us." Tien-Lung flaps his large wings slowly and then the star zoomed by Tien-Lung face and right into Abbey's arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:51 am

Abbey lifted her head, she saw the stare that headed toward him. Her breath caught in her throat, it was too good to be true. It couldn't really be her father, could it? It surprised her when it flew into her arms, her body trembled, as her fingers lightly touched the star. "Father?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:42 pm

They star moved very slowly it circled the girl numerous times before relaxing back in her arms. Tien-Lung smiles and says, "He is your father he wants you to know that he loves you and must go back into the sky."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu May 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Her gaze watched the star, tears rolling down her cheeks. She hugged it when it was in her arms again. "I love youfather," she whispered, and shed let him go back, though she didn't want to. She fell asleep, comforted by her fathers love and warmth.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri May 07, 2010 3:22 am

Tien circle back to the cave and landed very smoothly in the entrance of the cave. he smiles and slowly transform back and catches Abbey and lays her down next to the fire and slowly pulls a blanket over her and then he sits by her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri May 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Abbey only stirred a little when he laid her down by the fire, but remained asleep, and curled up on her side. She finally found enough peace, and calmed down enough to sleep a dreamless sleep.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 08, 2010 4:15 am

Tien smiled some at her turning over and over he knew she wasn't at peace but she looked so cute rolling around trying to find a good a peaceful spot to sleep. He smiles even more as she found a nice spot to lay down. He turns his head back to the cave and looks her over.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am

She slept soundly, Clutching the blanket like a lifeline. She slept a dreamless sleep, finally calm enough to sleep through the night.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:56 am

Tien dared as much as to walk over and sit nest to the beautiful girl who had just now started to settle down and drift into an calm peaceful sleep. He reaches out and strokes a couple stands of her hair behind her ear. Then he blew a slow wall of flames over her body to heat up the cave and let her feel the warmth of the night instead of the coldness of the cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:43 am

She sighed, curling up in her sleep, feeling warm, and relaxed. She slept deeply, , dreamless, finally comforted knowing her father was at peace.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 am

Tien sat by her side and waited for her to wake up. He sat there all night and just looked around. The sun was just starting to rise you could see its light on the horizon. It was about ten seconds after the sun light came into view a mighty roar followed it. Yofune had awaken and found an empty stake with no maiden on it and he was not happy about it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 am

Her eyes opened, as she woke up. She didn't register where she was till she heard the roar. Sitting up, she was startled and frightened. Her body tense, she stared at the caves opening. Not another dragon..
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:52 am

Tien was sitting right next to her. As she awoke his hand shot out in front of her chest to let her know not to move and that she would be perfectly safe. He looked at the entrance. Then he looked at Abbey and says, "Its Yofune. He is the dragon they were going to feed you too." He looks at the entrance and says, "He can't fit in here but he will stalk us for a long time he likes the taste of maiden." He looks over the cave and hopes that he doesn't see Yofune.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:11 am

Abbey was frightened, and gripped his hand tightly. "are you sure," she asked, nervous. "what if he gets to me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Tien looks down with a smiles, "I can barely fit in hear in dragon form and he is twice my size." He looked down as she gripped his hand and says, "Hey Abbey I m not in dragon form meaning that hand you have your nails gripped into is skin and not scale also meaning I can feel it." He smiles and says, "You have nothing to fear I am right here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Abbey let go of his hand, and pulled her legs close to her, watching the caves entrance nervously. "what if he gets to me?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Tien smiles and says, "That would mean he would have to fight and beat me or catch me and I don't believe he can do either of those things. Also he has no idea where we are thats why he is going crazy he can smell but he can't see us." He smiles and stands up as he takes her hand and helps her up he makes his way towards the entrance of the cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next