The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc)) Empty Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Laire was out in the field she was standing on her horse and ridding around. A trick that she did often while ridding she took her bow and arrow and shot at a target. Like always she shot it right in the centre of the target she smiled to herself then smiled and sat down. “Ride Star, ride” and that the horse took off in a fast gallop she leaned down to help her horse gallop even faster the horse jumped over a tree trunk. Finally she heard hooves behind her she slowed her horse down and turned etching her bow. There were bandits around here but it turned out to be her brothers. “Laire, it’s the day you have to come back” They called she sighed. Oh yeah the highlanders were coming he would get his choice between her and her sisters. She knew it was going to be one of her sisters, they had soft hands and soft looks, Laire loved being outside she had a more tanned look then her sisters. Her hands were rougher due to her hard work on the land. She smiled to her brothers. “Race you”

Laughing she nudged her horse into a fast gallop back home. Her brothers rolled their eyes to chase her. She made it home and her mother was standing there her arms on her hips. “Laire your bath is prepared” Laire smiled “Alright mother” She went into the secluded area to the barrel that had the steaming water. She stripped and stepped in. Her mother came in to help her. Her long hair needed washing and her mother was the only one she allowed to see her scared back. She had received a beating by the lord of their land after she was found helping injured men. She received the punishment more than three times because she never turned someone away that needed help. She knew she wasn’t supposed to see a man that wasn’t her family or husband naked but she hated to see people in pain knowing that she could save them. She licked her lips as her mother was her back and hair. She knew that she was too old for this but her mother was going to lose at least one of her daughters today so she let him do what she wanted.

After her bath her mother dried her hair and rebraided it. She dressed in a long dress that was higher in the neck. She stepped out and looked at her sisters they both had lower cut dresses showing more of their cleavage. Laire stood there just outside their home. Her sisters bowed as the highlanders came in and jumped off their horses. Laire eyed them down. She stood their looking at the men. She was daring them with her eyes. She hated the fact that either one of her sisters was going to be picked by this man. And by their weeping she could tell that they knew too. She rolled her eyes. “Smarten up you two show you are not frightened” The gasped at her “But Laire” The whispered “Look at them they are feice warriors you have heard the stories of the highlanders” Laire smiled at her sisters then sneered at them “If they ever touch you get word to me and I will deal with it”

She then turned to the men again knowing they overheard the conversation and crossed her arms. “So what say you” Her brothers coughed to hide their chuckles. Yes their sister was a force to reckon with. Laire was sure that these men would not chose her, she was not really marriage material, she was not soft spoken or soft in almost anyway she was stubborn and spoke her mind.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc)) Empty Re: Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:37 am

The leader of the small squad of warriors took the lead and stood before all the girls saying,"I need a woman, and theres three of you but I only need one." The two women who where wearing more revealing clothes, Ryu went to them first. He eyed over there bodies, and feeling what he wanted as he went. Rubbing his hand over the both of there breasts, checking to see if they where to his liking. But he had already made his mind up, Not wanting the two women who seem weak mentally and physically he went to Laire and touched her breast like he did her other sisters and then took her hand into his taking a look at it.

He put his hand on her throat and turned her head some so he could see her neck on the side even though it was covered with the high necked dress. He pulled the neck part of the dress down some and did that on the other side as he moved her neck once more. Releasing her, he then decided she was pretty enough to make as his bride and she has a high spirit which he likes and wants in a woman.

Wanting a strong woman both mentally and physically, he paused some for a second and then stood beside her. Taking her by the arm he shoves her to his companions and said to them,"hold her, she is my choice." The two grab her and hold her by each arm as the warrior turns to there mother saying,"Forgive me, I know this must be hard on you." He bows in respect for her but still has plans to keep her as his and says,"But let me Assure you, I will take care of her." Turning to his men, he waves at them giving them the order to put her on his horse. Knowing Laire wouldnt be happy about this but at the same time thats what made him like her so much, she was a fighter.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc)) Empty Re: Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 am

Laire glared at the group. She watched the leader step forward and eyed him up and down. Her brothers felt helpless it was their job to protect their sisters and now they had failed because their king wanted lower and upper Scotland to be at peace to try and fight England.
She clenched her fists as the man groped her sisters. They only bowed their heads. Shacking in fear from him when he came to her she looked him in the eyes. She stiffened in anger as he griped her breasts she clenched her jaw tightly. She wouldn’t show this man all her cards right away. She needed to keep some things hidden from him, her medical training, and her archery skills she would keep to herself.

She tensed as he touched her neck and moved her clothes, would he notice her scars? So what if he did, surely it was the same every where that if she tended to a wounded man to save his life but had to see him in a state of undress. She would do it again though, a life was worth a beating.

She licked her lips and smiled at him a wicked smile. She was surprised when she was thrown to the men and even though they each had a arm she was fighting something fierce and she could tell that the men were surprised by her strength. She suddenly stood still as he said goodbye to her family. She growled at him. “I have my own horse, and wont you let me say good bye to my family, which I know I will never see again or are you really that cold?”

She stood strong and straight looking at him not bowing or cowering towards him. She was sizing him up and wanted to see what he would do now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Noticing the ends of her scars as he moved the turtle neck of her dress some, but this only made him like her even more. He possibly wouldnt be able to tame her, but he atleast would have a fun time with her. He liked how she seemed tough, unlike her sisters and the wicked smile made him curious to get her alone with him. many possiblities ran through his mind, one of them being sexual as he began to get the crazed idea that this woman could be a freak in bed.

When she had asked to ride her own horse and say her farewells, he waved his hand once more and said,"Let her go, you may say what you will to your family. Being my wife, you and your family are free to see each other as you please on our estate. As for your horse, no. We will send for her or him later if u wish to keep it." He guided her to her family then stepped away some saying,"we will be leaving soon." Looking towards his men, he gave them the order saying,"Prepare the horses for Travel."

He was a gentle heart for the most part but contained a slight anger and bitterness from the wars that he had managed to survive from.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:51 am

Glaring at him as he waved his hand and spoke she cocked an eye brow up at him. “Isn’t your home a long ways away?” She walked to her brothers and hugged them. “It will be fine brothers, now you can focus on finding your own wives instead of keeping me out of trouble.” She smiled even though she wanted to weep. She then hugged her sisters. “Don’t cry, stay strong and keep care of papa”

She walked to her parents and hugged them. “I love you” She then swallowed and walked into the house and got her small satchel inside was her only other dress, and a comb, some soap and ribbons for her hair. She had a small medallion in it as well which would serve as a warning to any of her siblings that she was in need.

She left the house and walked past the man and his men to the horse stable and brought out her horse which was much like his. “Still say I can’t bring her?” She said with a difaint look in her. She knew that for sure he had seen the marks but had made not comment so all the stories were right the highlanders were nothing but monsters, no different then the English lords of her land that had beat her for helping some of her own people.

((forgive me if they are not on horseback))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 pm

One of the male guards laughed some and said,"Hey Ryu, looks like you got a bride with a bit of a mouth there," the other guard laughed at the comment and Ryu looked at the guard sternly saying,"shut up before my sword finds its way through your neck." Watching her going back to her family, he watched quietly and patently as she hugged and said goodbye to everyone. The more she behaved, talked, and even comforted the others made him like her even more. She was strong but compassionate, delicate but strong, both things that He wanted in a wife to be and now that he found such a woman, he would do anything to make her his.

Ryu trying to be compassionate and win her over, he agreed to Laire having the horse and riding it to their new estate. Looking at her, he believed she was far more beautiful than her sisters by far and said,"you may ride her, so as long as you ride by me." He liked that she was defiant, it put a spark in it all that he loved. Something about her rebellious attitude just made him want to love her even more, but at the same time he knew winning her over wouldnt be as easy as taking her with him.

Ryu went to Laire and helped her on her own horse, once she was on He then whistled for his horse and it ran to him. Having the horse since it was a baby, he trained it to do many things, one of them being to come to him when he whistled in a certain way.

He got on the horse and said,"Ready my love? Its time we head back before it begins getting dark."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:41 pm

Sighing slightly as he agreed to let her take the horse. She nodded to him. “Thank you, Star here wouldn’t like being left behind, he has kicked down his door before to get to me” She didn’t really need the help to get on her horse but she allowed it.

She watched him interact with her horse, how one treated their animals spoke volumes. She found a man that treated their animals nicely. Took care of them before themselves .So far this man didn’t seem too bad. Still the stories of the highway men were in the back of her head. That they beat their wives and were savages.

She waved good bye to her family then rode beside him. In her side saddle there was her small bag of possessions, her bow and arrows, her dagger and some of the medicine. She didn’t care if this man beat her too, she would give medical assistance to those that needed it. “How far do you live” She asked and she ignored the “love” comment it was too soon to use that word. “Wife” sure but love not so much, she doubted she would ever love this man, if the king hadn’t ordered lower and upper Scotland to marry she was in doubt that this marriage would even happen. She wondered when that was going to happen she licked her lips looking around at her home. She smiled as she passed the tree that she used for her target use.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 am

As they rode along towards where they will be living, he takes her hand as he says,"A days ride, which should give us time to be alone and get to know each other." He pat his horse on the neck some and leaned forward as it walked with him on it and took a few horse treats out his pocket, giving it to her saying,"here baby," the horse bucked her head back slightly and whinned in a happy manner and began eating the treats. Once they where gone he pat her on the neck again saying,"Good girl." Looking at laire he handed her some asking,"you want some for yours?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

"Only a day?" Laire was surprised. "Why only a day , I heard you all live far away from cilivations" She pulled her hand away from him glaring at him. "What is there to know? I am but a poor farm girl and you are the leader of your clan, or so I hear" She nuzzled her horse. "Not know Star, soon we will fly I promise" Her horse nodded then looked up at the man. Then snorted.

Laire watched him five the treats to his horse then took them "Thank you" She gave one to her horse. She sighed. She hated sitting in the saddle, she normally rode bareback or standing. She had taught herself a lot of tricks. She knew Star was getting ansy she was not used to her master ridding like this.

Laire bent down again. "Its okay, soon okay" She whispered. She didn't want this man knowing what she could do on a horse, or her weapon training. She eyed him. "So what made you pick me instead of my sisters, they are far more beautiful then I" She said.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:32 pm

He smiled as she was telling him the rumors that she had heard of him, or at least his clan. He moved his long hair out his way and tied it up using a small blue ribbon that his sister had given him a few years ago and said,"Laire, you shall find that with me. All that you have heard isnt true, some may have some truth to it but not nearly as much as you may think." With his hair in a pony tail, He looked at the two guards and said,"give us some space," they seperated some from Laire and Ryu and Ryu said to Laire,"beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I chose you for many reasons, and dispite the fact that you try hiding the obvious, I still saw the gem in the ruff." He loosened the reins some and continued,"I chose you in the end because a woman doesnt have to be beautiful and reveal it all to the world to see, and I like a woman who is tough and isnt afraid to get her hands dirty or scratched." He looked at the horse as Laire spoke to it and said,"I may have taken you from your home, but what I seek is love, not a slave. If it takes years for us to find the flame im more than happy to search for it."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:45 pm

"So you are not the leader of your clan?" She asked with a sneer. She shook her head. "I have heard nothing other then you are a group of hethans and pry on virgins" She rubbed her legs a little, she looked over at him as he dismissed the others. She grew a little nervous, it wasn't safe to be doing that. She knew bandits worked in this area. She kept her eyes on the outlook for them

She had to admit with his hair tied back he did look good, she licked her lips, he had a nice jaw line and good eyes .She shook her head. No she couldn't be thinking like that. She raised an eyebrow at his words.

" What is so obvious?" She asked softly. She smiled and looked at her hands. "No I do like to work hard, my mother said I would never find a man, that men like their woman by the fire knitting, why don't you?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:32 pm

He smiled as she accused him of not being the leader of the clan that he was in and said,"well Im afraid your wrong, I am the leader of the clan. How else would I be the one telling them what to do?" He smiled some as she called his clan heathens that pry on virgins and said to her,"some of the men may, but most dont. But you know how the rumors go around...they spread and get all distorted till they get to you." with her being so close to him, he rubbed her legs some with his free hand and said,"You have nothing to worry about, Im not the raping type and neither are my guards."

He touched her theigh through the dress and said,"I like hard working women that want to be equal to a man because I treat my women as equals. If we can fight, they can too. If we can work, so can they. But in the end, we all want love." Looking at the sky some he raises his hand and everyone stops. "We will rest here," the guards got off there horses and So did Ryu, walking over to Laire, he helped her off his horse and said,"Lets make our Tent for the night together." Giving her the opportunity to help and also allow them to be alone for the night before going to there new home.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Laire glared at him "So you are the leader? What do you want a medal?" She knew she was likely pushing the limit but she didn't care. She was not going to allow this man to see any of her weakness. She tensed as he touched her. She didn't like being touched she had been whipped too many times, many times on the back but she had slight scars on her legs from other whippings.

She raised her eyebrows. "If you or your gaurds even attempted something you wouldn't be walking away" She then smiled sweetly. "Sir"

She sighed. "Well I am hard working" In truth she hadn't had much down time since she was young, there was always something to do, and with her father and brothers normally gone for war and battles she tended to the land and animals, she was trained in first aid treatments, hence the beatings, she was allowed to tend to females but she was not suppose to tend to males but she couldn't handle them dying know that she could help.

When they stopped she looked around, finally she would be able to sleep how she liked the most, under the stars. Her hopes were dashed when he mentioned a tent. Her shoulders sagged. "Alright" She took off the saddle for her horse and his reigns, she brushed him down and led her to a stream so she could drink. She then lead her back to where they all were and placed her blanket over her. "Good girl you did well"

She turned to the camp. "Well where is this suffocating tent going to be?" She was so innocent she figured he would wait until they were married to do anything. She wasn't even frightful that she was going to have to disrobe infront of him, or that he would see her ugly angry scars all over her back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Smiling at hearing that she was tough and defensive made him happy to have chosen her. "my guards wouldnt ever touch you, for if they did I would kill them myself. But If I wanted to attempt anything, I think I would be able to handle my own, but im not that kinda guy." She was direct but sweet about it, she obviously valued herself more than just being passive and dormant. He set up the tent beside a small wall that was made naturally from the earth while she was gone and when she came back he waved his hand some showing her the tent as she asked where.
He took the saddle off his own horse and then she laid down as he went back to the tent and said to Laire, come, lets go inside. He took off his armor once he was inside the tent, showing his bare chest that was riddled with scars from several fights and wars. Placing the armor by the exit of the tent, he began making there bedding. They wherent married yet, but even so he made it so they could sleep together, it was all one bedding but was rather soft and comfortable. Mostly made from fur that was collected for years in his family. The furr was all white and he showed her the bedding and said to her,"Undress and relax, the guards arent allowed to come in here so its just us." He was curious to see what her body looked liked, she looked good as it is but was just curious to see what she looked like disrobed.

((sorry for the long delay...))
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 pm

His words were ringing in her ears. She may be tough but he was right he was stronger then she was, she wouldn't be able to fight him off, well she still would but it was really unlikely that she would win. She looked at the tent and felt her throat tighten, she didn't like enclosed places like this. She shook slightly then put on a brave face and went it.

He eyes fell upon his chest. She felt a little jelous, males had scars and they were a stamp of surviale her scars were meant to be a mark of shame, she shook her head and then took off her main dress but left on under clothes, it was sewed for her by her mom to keep her back covered. She laid down "You make a good bed"

She sighed and closed her eyes. Still trying to appear like she was not hiding her back but just being proper. She looked to him and smiled. "So what is our new home like?"

((Glad to see you back))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 pm

He looked at her as she sized him up, he was looking at her frame as she looked at his. She looked a little shocked but ok. He sighed some as she took off her main dress and he went to her as he spoke,"its warm outside, your wearing a dress. I know your hot, so why not get comfortable and undress?" He laced his hand under the strap to her dress and bra then moved it to the side lowering it trying to convenice her to take it off. He wanted to see her body.

He smiled some as she complimented him on the bed and said,"thank you, lived out in the field most my life." He smiled some as she asked what the new home was like and said,"its very huge for that matter, and so is the land. Alot to sink in about it, nearly impossible to tell you too much about it without sounding cocky."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:20 pm

She tensed as he touched her. She wasn't ready for him to see her scars. Not ready to have to explain to him that she was very good at repairing war wounds, she wanted that talent hidden, but of course he would find out soon enough, either by seeing her wounds or if he or one of his men got hurt she could never stand by and watch people suffer while she knew how to help. Hence her many whippings.

She turned to him. "I'd rather not, I mean I know it is your right but I much rather just sleep tonight, I did say farewell to my home and family today so I am feeling drained." It was a lie, she was not tired she just wanted to be left alone. She laid down and sighed. "I do much rather sleep under the stars but a tent will protect us from the elements. She closed her eyes and hoped that he would drop it.

She smiled at the sound of his home. "Sounds lovely" She licked her lips and then opened her eyes to look at him. "Good night"

She would have to wake before him in the morning so she could bathe and redress before he and the rest of the camp awoke. She would sneak out of the tent, get her soap from her saddlebag and go down to the creek where she would strip and wash up. Then hopefully dress and return to camp before anyone noticed she was gone.

((feel free to push until the morning, if he wakes just have it so she is not beside him))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:35 pm

"It may be my right but I wasnt trying to seduce you, only trying to help you be comfortable in this weather and around me." He let go of her and went back to the bedding. He undressed completely and got under the top blanket and said,"will you join me? I dont bite?" Not long after laying down he fell asleep, giving her the opportunity to run or do what ever she wanted.

((sorry the post is so short, I got something on the brain atm Very Happy ))
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Glaring at him she crossed her arms over her chest then sighed. "Well we will see" She said then watched as he stripped completely. It wasn't the first time she had seen a man naked but he was, well bigger then the men she had seen. She swallowed hard then watched as he fell asleep.

She sighed and rolled over and fell asleep herself.

Just like every day she awoke before the sun and looked over to him. She snuggled into the furs a bit longer then quietly slipped on her boots and slipped on her outer dress. She left the tent as the sky was turning pink. She went to her saddle bag and grabbed her small towel and soap and her hidden bow and arrow and walked to the creek that the horses had been drinking from before.

Looking around to make sure that no one was around her she stripped down to nothing and put her bow and arrow right in arms reach she stepped into the water. She winced as the cold water hit her scars, some were fresher then the others. Some were healed but the raised ugly flesh would always be there, the mayor of her village had made sure of that. To make her marked as a punishment. It never worked though, she was whipped and the next time she heard of injured men she went back and did it again. She couldn't sit by and let them suffer or die when she could save them.

She dunked her head, her skin turning red from the cold and she shivered. She suddenly heard a sound she looked around quickly etched her bow in the arrow and pointed it towards the sound "Show yourself" she said forcefully.

Last edited by Xuxa_Rene on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding details about the scars.)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:49 am

He woke up early in the morning, but when he had awoken he noticed that she wasnt by his side like she was last night. Still naked he got the blanket off him and grabbed a small robe to put around his waist and went to the creek that he took the horses to last night to drink. But he made shure to carry his sword and soap. The area was new to him and he didnt know if there would be animals that would be dangerous or not.

Not far from the creek, he stopped ant noticed a woman bathing. Admiring her from afar, she was really beautiful. Seeing the scars he noticed that she had many of them on her back and understood why she didnt want to strip last night. Stepping forward, he accidently gotten her attention by stepping on a small branch and it made a loud snapping sound. Quickly he looked down and said,"shit," in a quick and hushed manner and then looked back up to her. She had her bow raised to him and pulled back as she was ready to fire. Hearing her demand that he show himself, he decided it was best to do so. He didnt have his armor, and if she was a good shot it could be fatal to him.

He used to catch arrows in the past but it had been a while and he was rusty at it, not wanting to risk anything he stepped out of the tree line and said,"Its only your husband, if you fire that thing you best be shure to finish the job before I get there." Showing her his sword as a defensive measure and said,"I only came to bathe, i didnt know you where here." He walked closer to her and once he was standing only a few feet from her with her bow still raised he calmly said to her,"look, I see now why you wanted to stay dressed. I dont mind the scars, im scarred myself. I chose you because your tough and I want a woman who can defend herself if the occasion arised but at the same time I want a woman who I can love openly and not have to worry about the next guy putting his hands on her." He points to Laire and says,"and that woman is you, your the one that fits that criteria." Waiting for her to lower her bow so he can relax, she now was in the position of power and he knew that she had to know this.

If she wanted she would be able to kill him at this point blank range, run and get away from the guards and even kill them if needed be so that she could live a happy life. Assuming that more didnt come for her in the future, but it would be bound to happen if her family didnt have the first daughter taken as a bride. So in a way she was saving her sisters from future arranged marriages.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:09 am

She searched the area ready to let the arrow fly if it was someone that posed a danger to her. She knew her husband to be and all of his men, she had a good memory for faces, names sometimes but faces she never forgot. She watched as he came out of hiding. For a spilt second the thought that she could kill him here and now did cross her mind. It wouldn't take much, but his men were not too far, and she didn't want to kill them all, nor did she have anywhere to go, she couldn't go home that would be a disgrace to her family.

She lowered her bow and arrows. "So you have seen my back, guess you want to know why" She sighed. "In my villiage a woman is not allowed to touch a man that she isn't either married to or related to, I ignore that, I would give medical treatment to those that needed it" She paused "Each time I would be whipped" She shrugged.

She was completely naked now, but strangely she didn't feel ashamed like she had been trained to. "Well since you have seen them, you can put the cream on the fresh ones, the most recent whipping was just two days before you came for me"

She undid her braid and went into the deeper water to wash her hair. "You were afraid I was going to shoot you, weren't you" She asked softly. She was still trying to gage this man. Hopefuly she would never know that she had killed a man, it was his fault he had attacked a young child in her village and was trying to have his way with her, she killed him with one arrow and saved the young girl. Nope she hoped that this man would never know that.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:22 am

Seeing her naked wasnt new to him, he seen many women naked in the past but she seemed different. He really liked her, she was beautiful, even with the scars she was very beautiful. He gotten into the water with her and said,"I dont mind you telling me if your ready," then he listened to her tell him about the scars and why she would get them,"Thats an admirable trait, I would love a woman who would try to help me in the battlefield," he said to her as he smiled some. Finding out her town would whip her for her caring for the injured seemed wrong to him but each town had there own rules.

He was in the water with her, followed her to the deeper end and said,"I dont mind helping you with your wounds if you wont mind helping me with mine?" He didnt have any fresh wounds currently but who knows if he would have any later that would be fresh. Standing within arms reach of her, he bathed some even as she asked if he was afraid that she would shoot to kill him. He got really close to her saying as he took her in his arms,"a man who does not fear death thats facing him is stupid, I fear death each time I go into battle."

Putting his hand on her waist and the other on her back very gently he kissed her on the lips passionately as her hair was no longer braided and said to her,"your an amazing woman." He kissed her on her neck very slowly and gently and just continued to kiss her neck as he held her close to him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 am

She looked at him. "I wouldn't try" She paused for effect. "I would help" She sighed. "Well I guess that is one good thing about your village, no more beatings" She sighed and licked her lips "I know it sounds odd, but when the new mayor took over the village he brought in new rules, rules that I didn't like or obey, I am very outspoken. I speak my mind a lot and it gets me into trouble but I don't plan on stopping either so be warned."

Tensing slightly as he took her into his arms. She had never been held like this before. It took a moment then she relaxed she listened to his words then smiled. "Hmm so you do fear something" She shrugged, she was going to say more but then he kissed her. She gasped then tentivtly gave him her tongue. She kissed him back but she was clearly new and innocent to kissing. When he broke it her eyes were glazed over and her lips were swollen.

She smiled as he called her amazing and whimpered as he kissed her neck. She could get used to this. She looked at him. "Wont your men wonder where we are?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 pm

He noticed that she wasnt experienced at kissing, which made him excited even more. This clued to him that she wouldnt really know much about anything else thats intimate either. "I like women who are bold enough to speak there minds," he said in a low tone as he kissed her neck while raising her leg some and using his free hand to rub her sex gently. "They wont come looking unless we are gone for a long time," he said calmly, testing her to see how she will react. Woundering if she would admit to him and let him have her or if she would deny him on purpose.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Her heart was beating fast and she couldn't even feel the cold, although her body was, her skin was turning colours. She smiled at his comment "Well guess you will really like me because I will always speak my mind"

She gasped as he touched her sex. She pulled away from him embarrassed and turned her face. "Sir" She always slipped into formal talk when she was extremely embarrassed or nervous. "I am a virgin, surely you do not wish to take me then force me to ride for many more hours, for I have been told the first time will hurt me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next