The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm

"yes, I will always like you for that admirable trait," he said as he still was focused on her but stopped when she mentioned that she was a virgin and said,"being a virgin doesnt matter, I will still want you the same. If I take you, assuming that you allow me to, we wouldnt be riding anywhere for a while. We can rest here for a while if you like." He kisses her lightly on the lips and continues,"yes, it will hurt slightly but being in the water like this will ease the pain and also I will be gentle. You may have experience in healing and shooting a bow, but I would love for my wife to be able to do a excellent job in the bedroom when the mood arises for either of us." still testing her to see what path she shall choose, either one however he would take with no reprocussions.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forced to Marry. (( For Ravenna 3arc))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

"We can not stay here, it is not safe, there be many bandits around" She sighed and finished washing her hair then stood. "I do not want my first time to be in a creek in the middle of no where" She stood and dressed sitting on a rock she brushed her hair, she began to shiver but she ignored it.

She wanted to see what he would do if she denied him. She needed to see if he was true to his word or if he would show his anger. She needed to know his buttons and how far she could push him before he snapped. She put her own kilt on her, it had her family colours, she looked at him to see his reaction to that as well. He had not offered her his colours yet so she was not really his yet.

She was really shivering now but slipped on her ridding boots, they were very worn and were held together with leather string ,but it was all she had to protect her feet. She stood up and turned to her to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 10:51 am

Standing in the creek with her, he nodded as she mentioned bandits and said,"true, and I like a respectable lady who wishes to do something like this in a better suited place." He saw the family colors that she had put on her shoulder and then he placed his hand on it before slowly taking it off her while looking into her eyes.

After taking her family colors off her, he then placed his own on her and said,"our familys are one, take my colors as a sign of our marriage to be." HE really liked the way that she looked, even naked, being with her was really more than just some prize to be had. She was beautiful but at the same time he could feel something stronger within her and that he liked and wanted. He noticed that her boots where worn and ragged and he began leading her to the camp saying,"I think we may have a spare set of boots," leaving the invitation to her as all he had on was a small towel like thing around his waist while leading her back to the safety of the camp.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Lair sighed in relief she had been able to hold ohm off for a bit longer. She licked her lips as he took off her old colours and place on his she teared up a little. He was claiming her has his even with all the scars.

She looked at her feet as he spoke. "I would like that my feet are sore and cold" if he was to look at them he would see them cracked and full of blisters. Back at camp she looked at the men and then back to him. "When do you think we will be at your home"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon May 26, 2014 9:41 pm

He looked at the sky before returning her question with a answer,"day or two tops, but I wanna rest again tonight here. Well that is if you dont mind." He led her back to the tent that they slept in the night before and said to her,"take off your clothing and lay down." He opened a small crate and took out a bottle that was decent in size and said,"this will help, as your husband I will take care of you and you will never see such brutality again." He put some of the stuff from the bottle on his hand that was free and said,"well, you gonna lay down my beloved?"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue May 27, 2014 12:26 am

Resting here sounds nice she said softly she felt ashamed but she felt very tired and weary. sHe didn't understand it she's very used to long hard days the field. At his comment she gasped and looked at him harshly. "you want me to do what?" She asked.

She slowly nodded and did what she was told. She Laid down on the makeshift bed. She took off her dress and bared her wounds to him. Including her feet which were still cracked and blistered. She licked her lips and buried her face into the pleats. She was tense she was worried this would hurt. SHe was used to pain she didn't want her husband to cause her any. How bad does it look? She Asked softly. I have never seen them we are not allowed to look at Mirrors in our village. She looked up at him with trusted in her eyes.

It's a punishment for helping those that need it. The last time was a week before you came. Many still feel open are they?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue May 27, 2014 2:22 pm

He smiled some as he could tell she was a bit shy about being naked in front of him and so to comfort her he said,"it's ok, you dont have anything i haven't seen before."

Once she finally laid down he looked at her back and grabbed the bottle saying,"many are still fresh, some are healed over but scarred and some are heavily scabbed." He was surprised that her wounds where not infected as bad as they where not to mention they where untreated and from what she said none of them ever had been treated.

He looked at her saying,"i wont lie, some of this May hurt cause some are still fresh." He then began rubbing the solution all over her back, he had to use way more than he thought he would have to but he didn't want her to suffer. He liked the scars, he found them attractive but still he didn't want to see her suffering. She came from a town and time that suffering was a normal every day event but with him that would never be the case." He gently placed one of his large shirts beside him and rolled her over gently and exposed her chest to him and was shocked to see that there were scars here too but not nearly as many. He kissed her chest in the middle to comfort her and said,"I'm almost finished baby, not too much longer." He then rubbed the gel like stuff on her chest and belly smiling at her some to comfort her and said,"next ill work on your feet." The medicine both numbing the pain while helping her heal.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 29, 2014 12:13 am

Laire smiled nervously at him. She wasn't used to this much attention as the middle child she was often overlooked. She know her parents meant well but it was what it was. She grimaced as the oils were put on her offered no sound of complaint.

When he turned her over she blushed a bit. She bit her lower lip. as he rub lotion on her chests he swallowed hard found it strange that she did not mind this attention she could tell things will be different from now on that made her feel relief and she was very tired both physically and mentally when he got to her feet she pushed herself up on elbows. I know my feet are bad she said that this wasn't enough money for all of us to get shoes and my brothers work in the field and they need some more than me. I'm sure my parents love me we are just poor. Please not think poorly of them. Just never complained how are they too to know that my shoes worn out?

She laid back down I don't understand how I'm so tired again." In truth she hasn't slept in three days before him And his men came to the farm. Her body desperately needed rest and she needed someone to take care of her she had been taking care of everybody else for far too long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:41 pm

He noticed that she was in pain but also noticed that she was alot stronger than he had thought. She showed no pain once he began putting the oils on her, but at the same time he wouldnt have thought any less of her if she had. Liking that she was a strong woman, he rubbed the oils on her as he was before, but now doing it in a more romantic way. Being soft and gentle as he puts them on her, massaging her while doing it.

She seemed embarassed as he saw her chest, biting her lower lip looked sexy and he paid attention to how her face was reacting while he was rubbing the oil all over her chest and belly. Once he was around her breast, she seemed to react more which caused him to do that even more. He may not have her tonight, which would be fine by him, but he wanted to show her that he could be gentle and romantic. All the while, making shure to not neglect her feet. He would go to them and made shure to be extra gentle on and around them, they looked pretty bad. Some areas had fresh cuts from where she walked around alot and he was surprised that she even walked like this, let alone getting in water and such that would cause them to hurt more.

SHe had told him before that her parents where poor but he never had a idea that they where this bad off. From there on out he decided that he would send her family things to help there way of living become better.

He smiled as she admitted that she was sleepy, looking at her body he continued to massage her whole body, leaving no body part untouched, including her sex. He wanted her to relax and sleep the best that she has ever had before, he knew that she would tense up from time to time from the pain and certain spots that he rubs, but it was all for the best. He looked at her saying,"I will take care of you from now on, you will never need to do anything again."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:32 pm

She wanted him to think that she was strong. To prove everybody wrong she felt him change no longer was it just done for healing she felt and be romantic way it confused her never has she been touched in such a way.
When he got her breast she couldn't help but Let out soft whimpers. Her Body aches and more ways than she could Count. He iseemed concerned about state of her feet. "they hurt the pain is only weakness leaving the body" she said softly Repeating a highlander saying. She smiled and looked at him to see his reaction to her knowing the saying.
She arched up when he touched her sex she blinked as the waves of unknown pleasure hit her. She shook her head "I am not a weakling I can do things I will not have your clan thinking I am too weak" the anger was back in her eyes but there was fear too fear of being rejected by him and his clan.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2