The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) Empty The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:35 am

Beep. Beep. Beep.

It wasn't a sound that derived much hope in someone like me. You see, I'd never liked sounds like that. It meant borrowed time, borrowed lives. A sound like that meant I was done. Confused yet? I thought so. Ok, so let me explain. That beep, beep you can hear is the heart monitor checking that I'm still alive. So far, it looks like I am. I know what happened to put me here, but I also know I shouldn't be. I should be dead. After all, who can fall three storeys and not be? That's right. I took a swan dive from a third storey balcony and survived.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

To start with something simple, I should tell you my name. It's Mackenzie, Mackenzie Trydant. The rest of it might get a little complicated and it may take some time, so I suggest you take a seat. You see, I'm not like the regular kind of people that you see wandering around the city. In fact, you could say I'm a complete alien to this place. But I'm not the only one. Many years ago, when I was still a child in fact, I found myself thrown into a world of monsters and demons that only your worst nightmares could ever create. I'm not talking about murderers, paedophiles or genocidal maniacs, though disgusting and evil in their own right, I'm talking about the real monsters that you've been afraid of since your own childhood. The gremlins lurking under your bed that you just had to check every night before Mummy read you that bedtime story, the demons and bogeymen that hid in your closet and only came out when the wind made the tree branches rattle on your window. It's real. It's not fairy-tale and myth to keep you behaving like good little boys and girls. All the monsters, they really do exist.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Ok, so now you know the truth, let me explain a few things. These monsters have their own names, names that you probably know. It's almost cheesy to be honest. You've seen their faces on the TV and on the big screen. The actors and actresses that have made them beautiful and glamorous, cuddly and worth saving. Trust me, the real truth is anything but what you've seen. I've never yet, in all my years, seen or spoken to one that had a conscience enough to think beyond themselves. Sure, they're capable of being loving and kind, but only to their own kin. Humans are just food. Shocking? I doubt it. We've been killing each other since the dawn of time, but in the midst of that, they've been killing us too. But, there is light at the end of that tunnel. You see, I come from a long line of men and women that have hunted them. Well, mostly men, but where men have failed, I have succeeded. As my mother used to say, never send a man to do a woman's job.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I know it doesn't look much like I've succeeded here, but I can promise you that I have done just that. However, my actions have caused rather a lot of collateral damage. Damage that I had never realised until the moment my own people betrayed me. It is here perhaps that I am best starting my story.

It all started with a little accident really and I wasn't entirely sure how it happened. I was supposed to have brought the Vampire's teeth back as proof of the kill, but because he pissed me off more than usual, I brought his entire body back. In was in three separate bags of course, but that wasn't the point. What was the point, was someone in the office being too curious and sticking his hand in the wrong bag. All it took was a light scrape across the dead vampire's fangs with the outside edge of his hand and the damage had been done. The true accident had happened when during the change, he'd attacked some choirboys leaving the chapel after evening prayers.

"She's a loose cannon, Cardinal!" One man shouted, "Dangerous and half cocked! Either you bring her down willingly, or I will and it won't be pretty."
"Ease yourself, Bishop Russo." Cardinal Elland replied carefully, "Shouting at her won't make any difference, you know that."
Indeed, I did know that. Besides, this wasn't the first time Russo and Elland had gone head to head over me. Russo had hated me from the moment I had arrived in Rome for my training with the Vatican Order of Hunters. Elland, on the other hand, had supported me and cared for me. And of course, I was right there with them, I just knew when to keep my mouth shut, at least, most of the time, I did.
"Shorten her leash, Cardinal." Russo demanded, "Or, so help me, I will have her removed."
"There are very few ways you can do that, Russo." Elland said carefully, "And all two of those ways need the Pope's personal approval first. There is no way he would allow her to be removed from service so soon without good cause."
"Good cause?" Russo asked, "How about one of my own staff running around Vatican city killing choir boys? Is that good reason enough?"
"Your staff were told not to go near the body." Elland said firmly, "They were warned what those bags contained and still, one went against the warning. It was his own fault, Russo and yours for not confirming the order."
Russo looked to me and glowered. I stared back with no emotion in my eyes. It was the guy's own fault he got infected and he knew it. He was just too proud to admit it.

After a moment of failing to stare me down, he left and I turned to Elland. "Yet again, Mackenzie." he began, "You never fail to rub that man up the wrong way. One day, His Holiness really will start listening to him and you'll be done for."
I feigned a wretch and screwed my nose up, "I wouldn't rub that old goat up if it meant my life." I said in sarcasm, "And he can say what he likes. The Pappa knows I'm the best and I know he won't retire me for a long time yet. Russo is just gonna have to pucker up and take it like the fag he is."
"Mackenzie!" Elland snapped, "That's enough!" I clamped my mouth shut and sat down. "Better." He continued, "Now, onto your next assignment. I've been receiving reports that the Lycans have made an incursion Mycrodorma City. I need you to go there and do some recon. I need to know how large the pack is, who is leading them and what damage has been done already."
"And my team?" I asked.
"I'll send them along when I know what we're dealing with." He said.
"So why not just send a scout?" I asked, "Why send me?"
"Because, of all the Eagles I have, Mackenzie, you're the only one that can blend in disappear without hesitation, question, or reason. You're the very best at what you do and I need only the very best."
I nodded and picked up the file, "Ok." I said, "When do I leave?"
"You have an hour." He told me. "The jet will take you as far as the main boundary, but after that, you're on your own. You'll have to drop in."
"Why?" I asked.
"The local chapter there aren't happy that the Order is getting involved." Elland explained, "If they find you, they'll kill you."
"Great." I sighed. There was nothing worse than amateur mercenary hunters to me and I hated them with a passion. Putting the file back down again, I looked at Elland. Age didn't suit him. "I'll send word when I touch ground." I said quietly and then with a nod, I left.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Quin was not your normal hunter. No not by a long shot. He was a Freelance, which meant he took on a hunt for a bounty. The Local Hunter Chapter, a losely formed group hunted anything and everything that was considered a monster or not human. They were brutal and a bit sloppy in their work. They thought they were the best hunters around and the best thing to hit the city. They had some successes but that was only because there were several of them on one creature. With numbers you had the odds on your side. But with numbers you also took a lot of losses before the kill was made.

Quinn liked to work alone. There was a couple of reasons for it. One he didn't have to share any bounty that was offered and two he didn't want anyone knowing his secret. His mother had been the subject of what one would call a Mad Scientist. The man was looking to find a way to become immortal by experiementing with Vampires. He would have them captured and not killed. A more dangerous thing but possible. Then he would experiment on humans with his seurms to see what happened.

His mother had been pregnant and had not known it when she was kidnapped by the Doctor's henchmen. After she had been injected she had managed to escape. Months later he was born. He was different though. As he grew he was stronger, faster, more agile then the other children. He also seemed to heal faster, alot faster then anyone else. His mother lived out her life to see her son grow up. But after she died, he kept living, and never seemed to age. She had told him of the Mad Doctor and what had happened. Quinn had to laugh at the Doctor, well symbolicly. He had succeeded in what he had wanted to do but not in the way he had wanted.

That had been a hundred years ago and Quinn was still a young man that looked twenty five. That was the second reason he didn't want to work with the other hunters. The third was, that they killed every thing not normal. There were those creatures that wanted to live in peace and not be bothered. He had found many of them in his travels. Fairys or Fae as they were called. Beautiful women that were attuned to nature. They lived in the forests and by lakes. They had certain abilities that could entrall a man and lure him to his death. But that had been long ago. Now they just wished to live their lives in peace, but the hunters cared little for that.

There were others and he knew that they had a right to live just as he did, and any human. In the time that he had lived he had found out a few things about the vampires and the lycans. The vampires had a hiarchy of sorts. Each major city had a Prince that laid down the laws. Under him were nobles that controled the surrounding towns and villages and smaller cities. Well controled the vampires with in them. There were not as many vampires as one would think but enough. The Prince tried to make sure that those under him did not run amok, but there were those that did and brought the hunters down on them. There were those that turned humans and left them to fend for themselves and these became a problem. These were the Rouge Vampires that didn't care about the hiarchy.

The Lycans were more pack minded. They tended to stay in packs and hunted humans and animals. They didn't need to eat human flesh but they enjoyed it, but only did so now and then since their hunts often brought the hunters. They would form their pack and select those that would be hunted. Usually backpackers, campers and the like. But now and then there was the Stray. A lycan that had no pack due to it being wiped out or one being bit by a lycan and survived then turned into one. Those were the dangerous ones. They had no one to teach them how to control themselves and the change. Usually those were the ones he hunted. He was on the hunt for one, and was on it's trail.

He heard a plane flying low over head, as he emerged from a wooded area north of the city. He looked up and saw a dark parachute open. He stopped and went to ground. He knew the lycan he was following would probably notice it also and would be waiting for the fool to land and have an easy meal. He brought his rifle off his back and got ready. A clip of silver bullets was already loaded.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm

The flight to the city was as expected, boring and incredibly more boring. I could have cried if it weren't for the fact the chair was actually quite comfortable. I managed to get a few snoozes until a mouse-like voice came from the front of the plane. "We're over the drop zone, Miss. Time for you to go now."
I opened my eyes and yawned, "Fair enough." I said and got up. After stretching, I went towards the back of the plane and strapped on my parachute. This wasn't my favourite part of my job, I had to admit. After all, why would someone intentionally jump out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft? At least, that was the logic behind my thinking. As the plane came in low enough to not be ripped apart by the pressure, I opened the back door and literally threw myself from the arse of it. In that instant, my gut hit my throat and I swallowed down the urge to throw up.

The ground came up fast and I braced myself, ready to hit the deck and run. I had no doubts that the local hunters would soon be sniffing around, if not one of the pack looking for an easy meal. Not today, mutt, I thought. I landed with a grunt, but otherwise quite silent. I was pleased with myself over that. The last time, I ended up in a tree and had to cut myself free. That was a bad landing. Crouching right down, I looked around quickly as I removed the parachute pack and then shrugged off my own. I knew I had to be quick and as a twig snapped behind me, I spun around, drawing the right of two Glocks that I was never without. I made a small circle, putting my aim where my eyes were and checking everything as efficiently as possible. Whatever had made that sound had either run off, or was stalking me. Being what I was, I assumed the latter. I had to move and move now.

I rolled the parachute quickly and stuffed it back into the pack before I hauled it over my shoulder. I would dump it somewhere out of sight, probably down a hole or something. I couldn't use it again, that was for sure, but it wasn't like I had the time and light to fold it correctly. Another twig snapped to my right and I hit the deck a second time, diving under a large fallen tree trunk. I covered my head with my pack and held my breath. Two, then three, then four sets of boots came my way. "I know it was her." Said the first boots. "I saw the chute." How did they knew it was me? This wouldn't be the first question I asked on this mission, though I didn't know it yet. The boots passed me by and I pulled my pack off my head carefully and turned under the tree. "We'll wait her out." The boots said again, "She won't get far."
"You sure about that?" Whispered the second pair. "She's had a five minute head start on us."
"Three." Said the first pair, "Minus time to roll her chute and check her perimeter." Just what the hell was this? had these fuckers been studying me or something? Something wasn't right here and I felt it deep in my gut. Finally the boots moved off and I took my chance.

Leaving the chute pack under the tree, I grabbed my own pack and carefully picked my way through the forest. So much for just scouting a Lycan, I thought. "Fucking great." I sighed and then looked up at dark clouds beginning to cover the moon. At last, something in my favour! I pulled my hat from my pack, snapped it out and carefully sat it on my head. I loved my fedora, it protected my head from so many shitting birds and kicked crap from people I'd pissed off, but most of all, from the rain. And boy, did it start raining!

No less than ten minutes into my hike into the city, half an inch had fallen and I felt it gathering in the scoop of my hat. I dipped my head down to get rid of it and then carried on. I was careful to cover my tracks, not underestimating the local's ability to hunt. That would be stupid. I finally reached the edge of the forest and lifted my head to look around and check the coast was clear before I stepped into the open. I pulled out my phone and dialled Elland. "I'm on the ground, but the locals were waiting for me." I said quietly.
"How?" Elland asked.
"I have no idea. Look into it for me will you please Boss?" I asked.
"On it." Elland said, "Proceed into the city. I have a room waiting for you at the Sunrise Motel just on the city limit. Check in as Sarah Parish. Everything you need will be there for you. Good luck." I hung up and put my phone away before doing a final check. And then, holding the straps of my pack, I began a quick jogging pace towards the road towards the motel. At that point, I was unaware that another had seen me land, but I was aware that the Lycan could be close if I wasn't careful. Thankfully, the leather of my coat masked my scent in the heavy rain.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:58 pm

I watched the chute come down with the figure under it. He wondered who the dumb ass was that was parachuting in the middle of the night. I saw the flashlights first then heard the men as they moved towards the forest he had just came out of. They had come from the city not to far away. Great, the local boys out, probably on the hunt as well. Well I was not about to let the bounty on this lycan be spoiled by them. The fools had some how missed the creature and some how it had not attacked them. Now that was strange and I had a feeling that the night was about to get interesting.

Sure enough things did get a bit interesting. From the forest there came a lone individual. Lovely I thought. The stupid bastard that had parachuted in. I flipped open the scope's covers and look through the night vision scope. As the rain poured down I saw that it was some one in a large brimed hat and a trench coat. But that was not all he saw. He saw the lycan not to far away and down wind of the individual. "Now this is going to be fun." I mumbled

The Lycan was moving towards the individual and was now behind it. I rose up to begin its run at the individual. As it did I pulled the trigger. The report of the shot was loud and I could only hope that the clap of thunder that hit just after would make it seem it had been another peal of thunder. The lycan dropped like a rock to the ground, bare feet from the individual.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:13 pm

I'd been walking maybe ten minutes when I heard something move behind me. Sadly, as my coat masked my scent, it also interfered with my own nose, so I didn't smell the wet dog smell that crept up behind me. That and the fact, the fucking thing was downwind of me. And then I heard something unmistakeable. A gunshot. I spun around just as the sound began to echo through rolling thunder overhead and a Lycan fell face first barely three feet from me. I staggered back and drew both my guns this time, checking everything. I saw nothing, but in this rain, I wasn't expecting to, if I was honest. Still, a dead Lycan at my feet and no moving bodies disturbed me. I began to back up from the carcass and turned my attention to the edge of the forest. Any long range shot would have to come from there. It was the only cover going. I scanned every inch of it carefully, eventually finding a single glimmer of wet metal. Immediately, both guns were pointed right at it. "Alright, ya wee fucker." I said quietly, "Now I see you." I moved carefully across the road to the far side and looked quickly up and then down the tarmac. And what a stroke of luck! A loggers haul was coming my way and going in my direction. A perfect escape.

The wagon had to be at least 50ft long, so it gave me a good chance to disappear down the embankment and make a run for the motel. I smiled as the rig rumbled past me, blocking the view both ways and I bolted, sliding my guns away as I ran. It took perhaps five seconds to go past me entirely, but that was plenty of time for me to disappear. I didn't stop running then until I reached the motel. I kept a close check behind me, not really fancying the idea of being caught out a second time and I removed my hat to lessen the drag and weight of water on my neck. I'd need a shower, but that was fine.

The motel lights finally came into view and I picked up my pace to reach it just as another rig rumbled past. I made it look like 'd just been dropped off and jogged to the front office. The girl behind the reception desk looked half doped up when she lifted her eyes to mine, but I smiled anyway. "You have a booking for Sarah Parish." I said quickly, checking my six for any followers.
"Room four." The girl said, tossing a key across the counter. "ID please and sign the resister."
I lifted an eyebrow and flashed the first piece of plastic I had in my pocket. The girl didn't even check it. Shaking my head, I signed the log and quickly left again.

The room was nice enough, I supposed, for a roadside motel and I quickly dumped my stuff behind the firmly locked door. I made my usual checks and once finding everything in order and my goodies stored neatly under the nearside bed, I checked the windows were locked, closed the curtains and then went into the bathroom for that badly needed shower......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:27 pm

I chuckled as the report of the rifle made the individual jump and spin around.  The lycan not but three feet away as it fell should have made a normal person piss themselves.  But the guns that came flashing out now that was no ordianary person out for a joy ride in a plane and a night time jump just for fun.  This person was here for a purpose and had come from the sky to keep themselves from being known about by the locals.  

As I looked through the scope another thing caught his eye as the individual turned towards him.  Well two things.  First it was a woman and second the ring on her hand.  "Damn it.  Not one of those holly roller types!  Shit."  I had to deal with a few of them before, especially when they came hunting him.  He had a small pouch of rings in his pocket.  

How the hell the Church had found out about him was a mystery, but they had.  I always try to cover my tracks and not be on the grid so to speak.  Burner phones, cash only, no drivers licence, stuff like that.  When she pointed the guns in my direction, I kept mine on her.  But she backed away which told me she was not here after me.  That I was thankful for.  

When she disapeared, I got up and went to the body.  Tying a rope around it I drug it to the road and towards town.  He took out his burner phone and called the man that had put the bounty out on the lycan.  "Yeah I got it, come claim it and don't forget the money."  A half hour later the man showed up with his pickup and helped him put the body into the back.   "By morning you will know who it was.  It will change back at dawn to the human form."  I told him.  The man handed me the money and drove off.  What he did with the body was not his concern   I went to the motel after wrapping the rifle in a blanket I had the man bring.  

First thing I did was check in with the clerk to see if t here had been any messages.  "No messages.  Ahhhhhhh you said you wanted to know if any wierd people came in."  The woman said with a drugged voice.  "Strange bitch showed up tonight wearing a long leather trench coat and had a wide brim hat in her hand.  That strange enough for you?"

I put a hundred dollar bill in front of her which she snached up.  "Yeah."  he said.  The Hunter was there at the same motel, how coincidental was that.  I curse under my breath as I go to my room.  The local hunters were bad enough, but they just went after what was known.  They didn't go hunting down every last creature out there.  The blasted Church Hunters killed everything man, woman and child.  It didn't matter to them what they were and if they were peaceful or not, they just killed everything.  If it didn't look normal, the church normal, they killed it.  I figured god put these creatures on earth for a reason.  Those that minded themselves he left alone.

I was going to have to watch it.  With this church hunter around I was a bit nervous.  Was she here for me or not.  Now that was the question.  I saw the ring, an Eagle Rank.  Top of the line.  Well I dealt with one of those before, I had the ring in the pouch along with three Hawks they had sent after me.

At my room I put the rifle close to the bed and removed my coat.  The twin holsters with the two fourty fives were slung under each arm.  Each held hollow points filled with silver.  The only way to stop or kill a lycan.  I wonder if I should pack up and move out or stay and see what she was up to.  I still had a bit of buisness in the city.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 am

I still wasn't quite sure what had happened on the road and as I took my shower, it bugged me to the point I got angry. Anger was not a good thing for me, not for any hunter. It clouded the judgement and made you hesitate. In my job, that was life and death, literally. I put my head under the jets and relaxed my neck. My head dropped down and I felt the hot water run down my neck and back and covering my head with my mass of hair. I should really consider getting it cut, but the sheer length and strength of it, I had found it useful as a hidden weapon. Yeah, I know, odd, but for some reason, it worked. If I braided it atop the crown of my head, I could tie blades into the tips and when I swung my head around, the hair went with it. Kinda cool, really.

Anyway, taking my mind back to where it should be, I considered my options carefully. The locals already knew I was there and another that took out a Lycan behind me. That really pissed me off, but in truth, it was my own fault. I knew I should have been more careful and there's no excuse for my being shoddy. This third party made me curious. He or she wasn't there for me, they were there for the Lycan, but then why stick around? Most hunters I knew were eager to claim their prize, of not to simply gloat at the other's failure. Had I failed? The intel I had was clear. The Lycans had made an incursion into the city. This wasn't in the city. Had they expanded and information just hadn't got through? I would have loved to have spoken to the other hunter, but after the reception I had already, it wasn't perhaps the best idea.

Stepping out of the shower, I wrung my hair out as best I could and then rubbed it with a towel. It would take a few hours to dry out. Oh, such fun with the curls later! I dried my body with another towel and then went about with my usual routine. As it happened, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and frowned. I hate my reflection. It always made me uneasy. Ever since I was a kid, I'd hated mirrors. I didn't know why exactly, only that what I saw wasn't always what should be. It was weird sometimes. I'd see myself, but it wasn't really me. Hard to explain, I know, but there it is.

Finally dry and away from the mirror, I wandered into the bedroom and put on some shorts and a vest. I started going through my new toys as I pulled out my phone to check in with the Cardinal. "There isn't much chatter about it." he told me, "But it looks like they may have been tipped off about you."
"Great." I sighed, "That's all I need."
"I'm sorry, Mackenzie." He said. When I told him about my strange encounter on the road, his voice changed. I didn't like it. "Be careful." He warned, "If this person is hunting the same pack as you, there could be ramifications here."
"I understand." I said, "So what do you want me to do?"
"Observe and report for now." Elland told me, "With the locals already on track, I can't risk sending in your team and drawing more attention."
"And if I'm exposed?" I asked carefully.
"There isn't much I can do from here." He replied, "But I'll try my best to get you an out. Until then, you're on your own, I'm afraid."
I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Fair enough." I said, "It wouldn't be the first time I've been left to hang, would it."
"I'm sorry Mackenzie." Elland said with true sorrow, "I can only do what is possible, you know that."
"I know." I said.
"I've left you a contact for a Father Price at St Helens. I've marked it on the map in your kit." He said, "He's in direct contact with me, so you will report to him anything you find."
"Understood." I said, "Anything else I should know?" Silence for a few seconds, "Cardinal?" More silence. "Bernard? What else do I need to know?" This made me nervous. Had he hung up?
"Sorry Mackenzie, someone came into the office." He said suddenly. I lifted an eyebrow. Since when was checking in a private affair? "We've just had an ID on a possible lead for you."
"Go on."
"I can't say much over the phone, but when you check in with Father Price, he'll be able to give you everything you need." So now he was being cryptic? I suddenly had a very bad feeling. "He'll be expecting you before morning mass, so get some sleep." He hung up then and I stared at the phone for a second. That bad feeling quickly got a lot worse.

6am. I lifted my hand and slapped it without looking. I was already awake. I didn't know why I set an alarm, it wasn't like I ever actually needed it. I always woke up just before 6 no matter where I was or with whom. Perhaps it was the lifetime of training, or it was just more weirdness on my part. Either way, I turned over and threw the sheets back before swinging my legs out. I yawned, stretched and then stood up. I'd made it maybe two steps before I really was awake. "Fuck!" I'd just stubbed my big toe on the dresser. So much for a gentle morning. I checked it quickly to find nothing broken, but it would be bruised and swollen for a while. "Morning to you too." I said to the glowing digit. I sighed and tried again, this time, avoiding the offending furniture and got myself ready.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 am

I had gotten the room number that the woman had reserved. It was across the court from mine. I figured that there would be no movement from her that night, but i sat in a chair outside my room and watched anyways. As I sat there a pick up truck filled with men went by on the road going further on in to town. Each carried a rifle and I smiled. The group of local hunters returning empty handed. They would have no story to tell over their beers at the local tavern.

The burner phone I had rang and I answered it. Only one that knew the number was the one that had contacted me in the first place. "You have another that you want taken out?" I asked.

"No, but I thought I would warn you that there is a Church Hunter in town." came the voice on the other end.

I laugh and say, "I know. Saw her come down by parachute, right in the middle of things tonight. Local boys were out there as well."

"Her?" came the voice and it sounded nervous. "Can you discribe her?" he asked.

"Couldn't see much becasue of the big hat and leather trench coat." I tell him.

"Shit, they sent her." the voice came back.

"Who is she? I ask.

"Mackenzie, their best." came the voice.

Again I laugh, "Well if she is the best I feel sorry for them. The lycan almost took her out. If I hadn't shot it it would have. Think I scared the shit out of her too." Again I laugh

"Do not underestimate her. She would have dealt with the lycan. If you get in her way she will probably kill you to."

"Well if she is who you say she is, she is not here for just the one lycan. There are probably a pack of them or more in the city. Only reason the Church would be sending their so called best out." I had a feeling that the man on the other end knew more about the situation then he was willing to tell. The one I killed had been out killing people. A Mutt as they it was called.

Yeah I knew a few lycans. They were decent enough people he guessed. The ones I knew only hunted animals when they felt the urge. They had told me all about the ones that were called Mutts. Blood thirsty ones that enjoyed killing and hunting humans. Not caring if they brought attention to their kind.

"Ok, I will watch out for her." I tell the man. The other end goes dead and I lean back and smile. After a while I head in and get some sleep but was back out in the chair by 6 am in the morning. I see the light go on in her room and sip my coffee as I wait.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:05 am

By quarter past 6, I was washed and brushed and getting dressed. Just my basic for this trip, low slung jeans, sleeveless tee and my boots. I checked myself quickly, making sure I would look just like everyone else, though for me, that was a little hard. My strong red hair was a giveaway that I wasn't local for a start and the length of it said country more than city. Well, it didn't matter. I wasn't intending on staying very long. In fact, I wanted to be gone already and I would have been if it weren't for my orders. I decided to leave my hair down and let my curls relax for a while. And it would distract people's eye from the very large tattoo across my back. Not that I cared much, but my dragon wasn't just for show. It actually meant something personal to me.

Finishing a mug of the cheap coffee from the room's condiment counter, I rinsed the mug out and went back tot he bed, taking up a short leather jacket. I grinned at this and even more so at the keys that dropped out of the pocket. Not only had Elland left me a very nice bag of toys to play with, he'd left me a very nice big toy too. I put the jacket on, but kept the keys in my hand. I then left the room and locked it tight behind me. Also, I stuffed a small matchstick in the crease of the door with the toe of my boot. If anyone tried to get in, it would move and I'd know. Even if they put it back, it would never go into the exact same spot the exact same way, so I'd still know. One had to be careful these days, especially someone like me. I checked the door one more time and then turned around with a wide smile.

Sat in the parking spot outside the room, a gleaming black Honda CBR1200. Down both side, there was pink and purple ghosting decals of dragons, chrome wheel trims and exhaust. "Oh, baby!" I sighed and moved to the impressive machine. As I stepped out, the light caught my hair, making it seem redder and brighter than ever and the curls bounced around my shoulders and back as I hopped off the kerb. "Hello beautiful." I said to the machine. However, something caught my eye then and I turned my head slightly.

Across the courtyard, sat outside another room, was a tall man and he seemed to be looking my way. My vibrant green eyes met his gaze and I let my suspicions run wild for a second. Who was he? Why was he there? Why was he staring at me? What did he want? Was he the one holding the rifle I'd spotted the night before? I narrowed my eyes a little before I opened the top of my jacket and pulled out some shades. Most men seemed to stare at me because they liked what they saw, but this one seemed to be looking deeper than that. I didn't like it.

Zipping up my jacket, I swung my leg high over the Honda and then slid on, making myself comfortable before I started the engine. One thing about this country, I didn't have to worry too much about a helmet. Trying to stuff that much hair into a space that small was never comfortable and it restricted my vision and movement too much. As the purring engine vibrated through me, I put the stranger to the back of my mind for the moment and turned my eyes to the road ahead. I kicked up the stand, settled further into the seat and twisted the accelerator. The sound was very much like angels to me and I roared from the car park, leaving only a cloud of dust behind me.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:26 am

Oh man, what an eyeful I got when she came out. Now that was not your typical hollier then thou hunter. Long red hair, a gorgious body, oh now that was something to look at. But he was not just looking at her for her looks. The way she carried her self, the slight bludge under her leather coat. Little things that told him much about her. Also the way she looked at him when she spotted him. He almost grined a knowing grin but kept it from his lips.

When she started the bike, I got up and moved to the front of the motel where the office was. As she pulled out into the street I started up his chopper, put on some shades and let her get a bit a head before following her. She was on one of the fastest bikes in the world but, the thing was was she going to break the speed limit. I could just see that and see her being pulled over by a cop and given a ticket. Now if the cop spotted her weapons, oh now that would be rich. Did she have a permit to carry concealed weapons. Being a Church Hunter he doubted it. They always thought themselves above the law.

I followed at a discreate distance to see where she was going. If she was there, it was more then likely to be going after the Pack that might be there. Now that he didn't like. They were behaving themselves and not bringing attention to themselves. The Mutt was the only one that had and he had been dealt with. "Ok sweetheart, just lead me to where you are suppose to go." I said out loud to myself.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:45 am

The feel of the wind through my hair and on my face, and the roar of the bike beneath me, I just couldn't resist opening up the throttle just for a little while. I was outside the city limits and I saw many people easily topping 70mph in their cars as they passed the other way. I wasn't doing 70n though, I was hitting way over 100. It was pure heaven! Eventually though, I knew I'd have to slow down. I didn't fancy being pulled over again by some traffic plod with nothing better to do. Letting go of the throttle, I let the bike slow gradually until I saw the speedometer touch 50 and kept it at that. It was still wonderful to feel the movement though, so I didn't mind it. I'd be in the city within minutes.

Mycrodorma was much like most other cities so I knew what to expect as I passed the city limit. Heads began to turn as I passed people by and I sighed to myself. Nothing really changed from place to place. Following the directions for St Helens, I navigated easily through the busy streets until I finally reached the church. The very second I stopped, people turned to look at me and stare. I ignored them and cut the engine. I began to feel the heat of the day then so removed my jacket. Now that really did turn heads.

Taking the jacket with me, I had one of my Glocks hidden in an inside pocket, I left my bike in the car park and made my way into the church. The pious and loyal were just coming out and every last one of them, even the kids, turned to stare at me as they walked past. Many of the men smiled at me, looking me up and down, much to the annoyance of their wives and I smiled back with sarcasm at them all as I made my way through the doors and into the place proper. Father Price was finishing his duties at the altar and when he turned to face me, I could see the shock as plain as day in his face. I groaned.

"Miss Trydant?" He asked, almost hoping I was someone else, someone lost and looking only for directions.
"The one and only." I replied, "Morning Father."
He looked me up and down openly before lifting an eyebrow. Clearly, he really wasn't expecting the real me. "I see." He said.
"What were you expecting?" I asked him plainly, "Stuffy shirt, head covered with lace?"
"Well no." He admitted, "But perhaps a little more modest?"
I looked at my attire and apart from the bare back of my tee and the small sight of cleavage, I didn't really get what he was on about. "Fair enough." I said.
"Right." he said, "Let's go into the back. I have your orders." I followed with a nod.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 am

He saw her pull ahead fast as she opened the throttle. I checked my radar detector and saw it was clear so pushed the chopper up in speed to keep up. But soon enough, as we got closer tot he city limits, she slowed down so I did as well. Still hanging back I followed until she pulled up to the church. A lowly priest was her contact? Not the bishop? Now that was interesting. From what he knew of the Order, only the high muckety mucks were aware of it.

I pulled into a parking lot down the block and watched her walk up to the church. The church goers were just coming out and everyone was looking at her. I chuckled as I could imagine what was going through the minds of the men and then of course the minds of the women. I was sure some of the men would get an ear full from their wives.

Well there was only one way to get any information on what she was there for. I would have to go into the church and try to ease drop or make my presence known and just ask bluntly. But that would probably put me at risk. But I knew I was a lot faster then she was. I could draw my guns and fire before she could pull hers if necessary. The last Eagle though he was fast on the draw. He never cleared leather. Sighing I walked into the church and straight back past some late stayers and what was evidently church personnel. They tried to stop me but I brushed past them and went straight back to where the Priest's office would be. Only for a moment he hesitated then turned the door nob and opened the door and stood there as he saw the two of them at the priests desk. "Hi."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:35 am

As father Price and I began going over what was what and who was where, I began to feel something prickling at my mind. I couldn't be sure about it at first and so continued to listen to Price. Nope, that prickling wasn't going away. In fact, it was getting worse. In that instant, I stood up from the chair I'd been sitting in and turned towards Price. "Hush." I said quietly.
"Why?" He asked.
I closed my eyes briefly and turned my ear to the door. "We have company." I whispered. In that instant, I dropped my jacket on the chair, pulling my Glock as it went. As with so many things about me, blink and one would miss it. And I always had been the fastest draw since boot camp.

"Hi." The intruder said this to the barrel of my Glock and I narrowed my eyes at him. It was the guy from my motel! My paranoia went haywire. It was looking more and more likely that this was indeed the other end of that rifle. I stared into his piercing blue eyes and felt instantly on edge. Behind me, Father Price moved quickly further behind his desk, not wanting to get hurt in this exchange. My finger tightened slightly on the trigger, 3lbs in a 4lbs trigger. "Hi." I said back softly. My hand never wavered, the gun absolutely still in my hand, and my grip firm and balanced.

"Put that away!" Price demanded, "This is a house of God. I will not have bloodshed here."
"Quiet, Father." I replied smoothly, never once shifting my eyes from the stranger's. "I'm sure this idiot knows exactly where he is and with whom."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:55 am

I chuckle as I see the gun in her hand. Well she had good hearing, well he wondered about that from the night before. Lycans were not the quietest things. I grin at her and lean against the door frame. "Now didn't your mother tell you not to point things at people." I tell her. "You know Padre, she seems a little on edge today. Well I would be to if what happened last night to her happened to me. You see sweety here was almost made a meal of by the lycan causing all the hub bub around here. What was it Red, three feet behind you when I dropped it." I could see the surprise in the priests eyes.

"Oh thats right she is suppose to be the best. Right, forgot about that part." I look at her still grinning. "Well sweet heart, I guess that means you owe me your life, now doesn't it. So how about lowering that thing. You know priests hate to have blood spilt in their house of worship, and tell me what you all are discussing."

I truly did not want to let these two know that I was not the normal human being, by moving faster then they could see. I could be behind her before she knew it. That had little ability had saved my hide more then once with lycans and vampires. They always though I was just a normal human, right up to the end.

"You know since I have taken care of the problem for you sweet heart, there is no real need for you to be here." I tell her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Paranoia confirmed, I thought and oh, how I wanted to wipe that stupid grin off his face. I could see Price in my peripheral and I nodded in agreement. "Three feet when it landed." I admitted, "And yes, it snuck on me in the storm, so gloat all you like, both of you." I didn't like admitting my mistakes, but then, I didn't know a person on the planet that did. I looked at my weapon as he said to put it down and gave him a grin of my own. "Over my rotting corpse." I told him coldly.
"Now that's enough!" Price interjected, finally finding something of a spine, albeit it from behind his desk.

I glared at the stranger, getting the distinct feeling that something wasn't quite right about him. I couldn't put my finger on it specifically, but he just didn't feel right, if that's a word you'd use for the feeling. There was something there that didn't rightly belong in any human, never mind that unjustifiable gate he held leaning on the doorframe like he did, nor that grin that just wouldn't go away. He was hiding something. Not that he was a hunter, that was blatantly clear, but he was definitely hiding something.

Keeping my gun up, I moved forward, putting the barrel right between his eyes. "You need to leave now." I said quietly, "And pray that my gun misfires if you don't. Either way is good for me." I wanted him gone, it was that simple. Besides, Father Price and I hadn't finished our discussion and what we had spoken about already, I needed to check out and report back. And I wasn't about to share that with some random hunter with a death wish. "Do not fuck with me Sy, you have no idea what I'm capable of."

((Sy is the slang for Sir in western Scotland))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:26 pm

She was paranoid it seemed, more so then the normal church hunter. "Well sweet cheeks, you don't want to mess with me." Oh how I did not want to let them know that I was differant. But it seemed she was not going to give him a choice. I tried being nice, so now it was going to be not so nice. I sigh deeply. "You know you are making this very difficult. You should be listening to your boss, or well the one that is over you." then he spoke to the priest. "You know padre, it seems she has an issue with authority. She doesn't like listening to those in charge."
myself. That is why I didn't work for any one in particular. I liked being my own boss and taking the jobs that I wanted. Hell if she was after the pack here, I would more then likely have to get word to them to bug out until she was gone. I didn't like those that were not normal being killed if they were minding their own business.

But it didn't look like she was going to back down so with another deep sigh, I vanished from in front of her and reappeared behind her, one of my .45's at the back of her head and the small bag of rings in the other. 'Others have tried to kill me, they failed." I dump the rings on to the floor so she can see them. "You don't want to play nice then I guess we will have to play dirty and mean. Oh and I don't think you can move as fast as I can."

The look on the priests face told him he was horrified. "No padre, I am not a vampire, if that is what you are worried about. So stay away from what ever you were going to reach for. Like you said there is no need to spill blood in a house of worship, but I will and I would hate it to be yours."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:30 pm

From the very second he opened his mouth, I knew in the pits of my stomach that I was right about him. This was no normal hunter, no normal man. So that left me with yet more questions, but some answers too. He wasn't a vampire, it was broad daylight with bright sunshine outside. He wasn't a Lycan either, he was much too articulated and refined than that. A changeling perhaps? Not a demon. As brash and balls as he was, he wasn't enough to be demonic. I listened carefully as he continued and I began to feel the anticipation in him. It was strange, not because I felt I knew what he would do, I'd spent my entire life anticipating the immortals, it was more a familiar response to my being there to feel it. And then of course, it happened.

While he'd been going on about my lack of respect for my superiors and my issues with authority, laughable however true, I felt a shift in him that made me begin turning. As always, my Glock wasn't my only weapon. In my belt, I held a small but deadly blade on a telescopic baton. The entire piece was barely an eighth of an inch in diameter, but over ten inches in length and generally, it was folded away in my buckle or round the loophole of my jeans. The blade itself was barely a quarter the size of a scalpel blade, but just as sharp, if not more so. All in all, it was a highly dangerous and fatal weapon and I had a lifetime's worth of experience with it. It was this I used now.

As he flashed from my vision, I instinctively turned and snapped the blade out and around. At the same second I felt the cold metal touch my head, which I had also began to turn, putting the snout just behind my left ear, I snapped the blade out and lifted my hand just enough for him to feel the slight pressure through his trousers. "He won't spill a drop before you." I said quietly, pushing the blade into his groin just that little bit more. I looked down at he small pouch he dropped and I somehow knew what it contained. Others had tried and failed, he'd said and I knew for definite. The pouch contained the rank ensigns of previous Order hunters. I did wonder though what he made of me now, beyond the pretty redhead he saw with his eyes.

"And just for the record, Sy, I never play nice." I told him, poking at his jeans again with the deadly blade. "You pull that trigger, I disappoint your whores for all eternity. I dinna think you want that." And I slowly began to turn, feeling the sights on the barrel drag through some of my curls, but kept the blade firm and true. Sure, he could bat it away if he wanted, but I somehow doubted he fancied losing some of his fingers while trying. "And stop calling me sweet cheeks. I have a name and by now, you know it." I didn't think there was anything really left to say from that point, so I turned my head fully and looked to Father Price through the snagged hair on the sights of the hunter's gun. "Father, would you call home please and inform the relevant party that my location is no longer secure?"
"Oh, of course!" Price replied, still in shock at what he'd just seen, or rather, what he hadn't seen until it had already happened. Like many I came across, they assumed my size and gender was somehow a weakness. It wasn't usually until well after the event that they realised I had surpassed my male comrades many years ago. Just like this strange hunter had done. Though I was merely a human, it was clear now that I was just as fast and just as devious as he was. Oh, the pleasure of the challenge, I thought as I grinned down the barrel of his .45....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:06 pm

I chuckle at her when she pulls her blade out and pokes it at my groin. "Keep poking and you will find that the blade of that fancy toy you have won't penetrate the clothing. One of those rings belonged to another woman hunter that had a siimalar toy. Almost got me and I learned a good lesson that day. Never underestimate the weapons of a holy roller hunter or their training. Had to have my clothing specially made by a friend that makes body armor."

I moved my other hand down and allowed the palm of his hand to be cut. "Also I don't think you can do this either." he held up his hand so she could see it. The cut began to seal and heal before her eyes. "I don't think your pretty head would heal after a .45 round went through it." I chuckle a bit. "Look I am not here to kill you or the padre here. Just came to find out what you are up to. Like I said before, the Mutt that was causing all the trouble is dead. So why are you here? Oh and padre, don't mention to who ever that I am here. I would appreciate it, or perhaps you would like to have a few more hunters blood on your hands."

I took a step back and put my gun away. "If you are here to kill innocents, then there might be a problem." He was not about to have some poor lycans eradicated just because they were not normal humans. Especially if they had done nothing wrong. Again he leaned against the door jam and watched her. "Do you ever think of who you are killing and why?" I ask her, hoping that she would also put her weapons away.

"And here is a question for you padre. What makes you think that those that are different then normal humans are the work of the Devil? Have you ever considered that they might have been put here by god for a purpose?" I rase a brow as I switch my gaze to the priest. "Are they trying to incite people to worship the devil, hold unholy rites, TRY TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO THINK OR WHAT TO DO, WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG, OR HOW THEY SHOULD LIVE THEIR LIVES?" I was basicly putting down the church doctrine. "Then kill anyone that objected or thought differently?" This time I was talking about the inquisition and other times the church had slaughtered people because they would not accept the Catholic Religion. I again looked at the woman. "Well? If you are going to do something do it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 am

I remained still when the other hunter put his gun away, but I didn't roll in my blade, nor did I take my finger from the trigger of my Glock. Seeing what I'd just seen and hearing what I'd just heard, my choices now were very limited. At least Price did as he was told and didn't reach for the phone. Not yet anyway. The second the other hunter left though, that was another matter. Crouching down, I flipped the blade in my hand, slicing open the bag to look at the rings he had collected. Three hawks and one eagle. I narrowed my eyes some, remembering who had been lost this way over the years. One of them was indeed a woman. She was one of the hawks. Bridget Mathews. I hadn't known her personally and I hadn't wanted to. She'd been far to fragile to my taste and style. The only eagle I could think of was Moses Hobbs. A huge boulder of a man that had relied purely on his brute strength to get things done. It was no wonder he'd lost to this hunter. It didn't matter much to me though. And neither did the doctrine he started spewing. "You say that like I actually care." I offered up, standing again and leaving the rings as they were. "I dinna kin what you think you're gonna get from me, but you're way off. Names hit my desk, I hunt them down. That's the start, middle and finish of what I do. Anything else isn't my business and this isn't your's, so you need to leave.".....

I shake my head at her, "Well lets put it this way, I do care. I have meet and been treated right nicely by a number of those that you are sent to kill. They are not doing anyone any harm yet you and your holier then though hunters go out and kill them just because they are different. I don't need to hear from you why you are here, I already know. You can go home, because they won't be where you think they will be here shortly." I smile and back up into the hallway and then turn and begin walking away. "To me, sweet cheeks, your order is nothing but a bunch of murderes. You kill inocent men women and children because your bosses think that they are not differnt, but superior to humans." I call back as I walk away.

Growling low in my throat, I picked snapped my blade away and picked up the firstb thing I could reach. A small paperweight on Price's desk. With alarming accuracy, I threw the small object at the hunter. "That is not my name!" I yelled. I knew I shouldn't have done that, but it pissed me off so much that name he insisted on calling me that just for that split second, I let my temper flare. The object bounced neatly off the back of his head and I lifted my weapon quickly.....

My head snapped forward at the contact of the paper weight hitting my head. It was a good thing it was not anything big or really heavy. I turned my heand and looked back with a grin on my lips. "You have to do better then that Love. I like the name I have given you. I think even the padre there would have to agree, you have some sweet cheeks." I laugh and keep going. I pulled out the phone and took a deep breath, "Yeah me again. Get your people out. Don't even try to deny it. The only one that would be calling me to kill that Mutt would be the Pack Leader. Any one else would have been signing up the local boys for the job. She is here after you and your pack, She is the type that will kill everyone. I think she enjoys it." When I was done I dropped the phone to the floor and smashed it to bits. I looked back once more watching her face.

I lowered my chin and let my curls fall around my face as I glared at the other hunter. Who the hell did he think he was? And that grin was back again, oh I wanted to put bullets in that grin, but the rules of the church were deep in me. I could never discharge my weapon there unless it was absolutely and unquestioningly needed. Me being pissed off at some blood and balls hunter didn't make that list. However, that wasn't to say I couldn't pop a few off at him outside the grounds. Now there's an idea, I thought. I listened as he spoke to someone on his mobile phone and then smashed it up with his boot. He was careful not to leave any trace. That narrowed down my list of suspects a little more. I never faltered as he looked at me again....

I chuckle at the way she is looking at me. Just for the hell of it I blow her a kiss just before I turn the cornner and enter the church proper. He looked at the alter and shook his head. God must be pulling his hair out with the way the church was butchering his teachings. Oh well, it was not in my hands to change the church. I exit the church and walk to my chopper and start it up. I move on to the street and throttle it up and I am soon speeding down the street towards the motel. I only have a few things to pack up and stow on the chopper. Then it will be off to the next case, a coven of vampiores not playing by the rules. The prince of the city had asked contacted him personally to handle the case. Pay was very impressive and he had to accept.

I narrowed my eyes further as he blew a kiss at me and worked my jaw, chewing my tongue to stop myself getting angry a second time. Once he was gone, I turned around sharply and glared at Price. "Make the call." I said sharply, "And give the Cardinal a description of this guy. Do not let anything slide, Father, or so help me, I'll kick your arse myself. Am I clear?" Price nodded and instantly picked up the phone.
"What about you?" He asked me, "What are you gonna do now?"
"My job." I said without hesitation and once I'd collected my jacket, I walked from the office. "Contact me when you've found out what I need to know." I called back. It took me only a moment to leave the church behind me and I sped back to the motel. If I could catch him there, I'd have those few potshots. I may not be able to kill him outright, but I could sure as hell make him suffer for calling me those names. I growled in my throat as I opened up the throttle at the city line and leaned into the tank as the speed rocketted to the top end of 90....

As I got to the hotel, I could see the same pickup truck that had passed the night before with all the locals in the back with rifles. Well he knew no one knew he was a hunter her in town and from where the truck was parked he had a feeling that they knew she was a hunter and were waiting for her somewhere. I shake my head. It looked like she was going to have alot of trouble when she got back. I packed his things on the chopper when I hear the sound of her bike coming down the road. I wondered if I should wait to see what she was going to try and do, and see what happened when she pulled in with the locals. I grinned and took a seat in the chair outside my room and waited. I finally spotted three of them looking out the window of her room and another three at vaiours parts of the court trying to look like patrons. Now this was going to be good.

I saw the pick up long before I began to slow down towards the motel. Somethign in my gut told me I was about to upset a whole world of people and as I did slow and pull off the road, I knew I was right again. I recognised the boots on two of them and knew they were the local chapter that had been sent to the forest the night before. "Great." I said as I pulled the bike to a stop and looked up at the driver in the truck. Behind it, I saw three more bodies moving behind the curtains in my room and another three wandering around like they were supposed to look like odiots. Seven men. Sighing, I cut the engine to the Honda and sat upright in the saddle. I unzipped my jacket as the four outside turned to look at me. The driver leaned right out of his window and leered at me from under his baseball cap. "Well, hello there honey." He said to me, "What's a pretty thing like you doing on a big boy like that?" He nodded to my bike.
"It's a girl." I said, forcing myself to smile back. One wrong move here and it was carnage. I removed my jacket, but tucked my gun into the back of my jeans as I did so and I kept the smile. "What about you, big guy?" I asked.
He got out of the truck and leaned against the side of it, looking me up and down openly. "Well, I could be here just for you, baby." He said with a flick of his brow.
"You might be right there." I replied, moving towards him. I made to flare my hips as I moved, distracting him and his friends and with a little luck, the three morons in my motel room too. Across the courtyard, I could see the other hunter, but I didn't look at him directly, merely a glance as I flicked my hair back.....

The three men in the courtyard began moving forward towards her and then the three men came out of her room. "Damn it Moony, put your damn dick back in your pants and pick your toung up off the ground. One of the men from the room said, "We're not here to fuck her!" I laugh under my breath at the mans words. The leader of the group was not one to be distracted by her looks. His harsh words brought the others in line and they all pulled out hand guns and trained them on her. Seven agains one, now those were odds I didn't like, even though I had no real fondness for her at the time, I was the type that could not abide by uneven odds. I took out one of my .45s and from a pocket withdrew a silencer and attached it, then I got up from my chair and walked up behind the three moving her way from the courtyard. They were now ahead of me as was those that came out of her room. I could tell they had no good intentions for the church hunter. "You are going to be retired bitch." their leader said and brought his gun uip to shoot her. There was a slight pffft as a round left my gun and hit the jackass in the leg, sending him to the ground with a yep of pain and a mouth full of cussing. Three more times my gun spoke and three more of them went down leaving three up. The driver who saw me and jumped back up into the driver's seat, starting the engine. The other two looked at each other and began running. The pick up truck roared away in a cloud of dust. I shake my head and turn back to my chopper and get on it and start it up.

I grinned as the man named Moony was brought back into line by the one clearly his superior. "Like I said." I told him with that same grin, "You are here for me." The other six soon came to circle me, guns drawn and as I looked around, noting where each was, I was already planning my shots. As it happened and yet again, the other hunter ruined everything. Not that I wasn't grateful for the evening of the odds a little, I was still highly pissed that he'd interfered yet again with me. This had to stop and very soon. The three on the ground were still a problem and I quickly shot them dead as they raised their guns at me. Three down. The other four began to run, realising their mistake, but I wasn't just any mistake. And pretty soon, the other hunter went chasing after them. Why? Raising my gun, I took aim and fired four shots. Four shots, four kills. Each man died quickly where he was and I watched the truck veer off the road and into the ditch. So much for observe and report, I thought, but another thought was more prominent in my mind. I fire one more shot, but this time, it was aimed just over the hunter's shoulder. I grinned as I winged his bike, taking out the right mirror. "One insult for another." I said with a laugh as I turned around and made for my room.....

I pulled my chopper up close to her and held out my and with two fingers up. That was now twice I had saved her lovely ass. But he figued she would not even care about something like that. She would just be pissed that I had ruined her fun before she was killed. "Got to run darling. My job here is done, and those you are looking for will now be long gone. Go another gig, seems some vamps are on the rampage." About that time her phone rang. it was Price. "His name is Quinn. Just Quinn, no last name. Not much is known on him except he has all the atributes of the vampires except needing blood and fearing the light of day. All the good stuff and none of the bad. Seems the order for his take down has been recended for now. He is doing more to take down troublsome creatures then some of our people." came Prices voice.

I glared at the hunter as he pulled up and stuck two fingers up at me. Finally, something I could smile at and I grinned back at him, but he still had to make that last quip, didn't he. But did he? There was more than one pack of Lycans in Mycrodorma. The resident one and the incursion and clearly, he didn't know that. I lifted my chin as my phone rang and I answered it with my usual silence. Quinn. Just Quinn and he was on the wanted list. Or at least, he was until someone had removed him from it. I hung up again, "Then go." I told him, "Please." I laid the sarcasm on thick and grinned at him, "By all means, get gone, Sy." I wouldn't mention his name yet, I'd save that for later. But in my mind, I had only one thought. His ass was mine!.....

I just shake my head. Not even a thankyou for saving her ass. Well that was the church hunters for you. Arrogant, and so full of themselves, no one else mattered. "Yeah and a good day to you to sweetheart." I say as I pulled my chopper out into the street as the sirens of the cop cars heading that way became very clear. Three dead men to explain. I was glad I was not going to be there. I roared down the road as the cop cars passed me. Maybe they would keep her in jail for awhile. That would be nice. Again her phone rang. "You are to hook up with this Quinn for now." came Prices voice. Orders from the top."

I answered the phone as I ran into the room and packed up all my gear. What I heard made me feel sick. "You are joking?!" I pleaded.
"Afraid not." Price said, "The order came from the Cardinal himself."
"Why?" I asked, wondering why Elland would do this to me.
"He didn't say, just that he needed you to stay close to him." Price said and then hung up.
I didn't have time to question it further, I could hear the sirens getting closer. Zipping up my jacket, I ran back tot he bike and started her up. I roared from the motel just as the police began arriving and thankfully, the cloud of dust i left hid me from view until i was well away from them all. I shook my head as I opened the throttle to the full to catch up with Quinn. I pulled level with him and turned my head and glared at him. "Pull over!" I yelled and pointed to a small layby....

I had been watching my rear view mirror and saw her coming up fast. I chuckled as I thought she was just trying to get away from the cops. Oh they would be coming after her if they saw her leaving the motel. When she pulled up next to him he gurned his head and grinned. "Now why should I pull over. I have a job I have to do." I yelled back, and continued on. I didn't want the cops to catch up and think that I was with her. Get in broiled in a triple homiside. No thank you.

I growled under my breath, "I said pull over!" I yelled again. The distance we had travelled already put us both well clear of the motel and it would take a good twenty minutes for the police to get that far so I felt safe in stopping. However, we passed the layby and I growled again. Time for something more drastic, I thought and pulled the throttle back just that bit further. My Honda roared as I pulled away from Quinn and I put a good 50 yards between us. And then, just like that, I let go of the throttle, dropped it out of gear and pulled the break sharply. The back end began to skid and I let it, turning the bike side on in the road and I stopped. Up ahead, I could see a big rig coming our way, so I knew he woudln't be dumb enough to try and go around me. He would have to stop. I sat up in the saddle and cut the engine. I then drew my Glock just in case and got off the bike....

Again she tried to order me to pull over. Give me orders? No way. Then she sped up and got a distance in front of me and stopped bring her bike to block the lane. In the other lane coming on was a big rig and I knew I had no time to get around her and miss it. My eyes narrowed as I slowed my chopper down and brought it to a stop. "Crazy bitch." I called out to her, "What the hell is so important that you are trying to kill both of us." I sat on my chopper off on the shoulder of the road. A nother big rig was coming up fast behind us and I was not about to get hit by sitting in the middle of the road.

Finally, I had his attention and I grinned at the new name he called me. "Better." I said, "Now we understand each other. But just to make it a little more crystal for you." I went to him and with one swing, socked him in the jaw with my gun hand. I was fully aware of the rig coming up fast behind him and when satisfied that I'd hit my mark, I went back to my bike and casually pushed it off the road to let the rig go by....

My heand snapped to the side as her fist hit my jaw. I saw stars on that one. I rubbed my jaw and my eyes narrowed more as she walked back to her bike and moved it out of the road. I moved my bike up to hers and reached over gabing her by the coat and pulled her down across my lap and started spanking her ass hard while my other arm held her down. Sucker punch me would she, and try to get away with it. No sir. That was not going to happen. He spanked her ass good and then let her up. Oh he knew she was going to be madder then a wet hen, and he was now prepared for her to try someting. He was much stronger then she was, he knew that, but she was a quick one and he had to watch her quite closely.

The sting in my backside told me this was really happening, though I still couldn't quite believe it. I yelped as his hand struck me the final time and when he put me back on my feet, I stared at him in utter shock. How dare he! That did it for me and I felt my anger boil over to the point I did something very stupid. Dropping my jacket and my gun, I roared at him and ran for him. I grabbed him by the throat, taking both myself and him over the other side of the bike and I rolled him across the dirt verge until he was underneath and I was on top. I balled my fist then and slammed it into his face far quicker than anyone would expect a small woman like me to do and with much more power. No rules, no patience. He'd crossed the line a while back, but this was pure insult. Now this was an all out brawl, no rules, no respect, just blood and rage. I was determined to make him rue the day he crossed me.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:10 pm

I had been ready for her to do something, but when she just charged him and knocked him off his chopper and with her as well. Now that was something totally unexpected. We rolled around in the dirt and gravel and she came up on top of me and began hitting me in the face. I managed to deflect most of them but those that got through hurt like hell. I was going to have black and blue marks for sure.

I finally managed to throw her to the side and get to my knees where I backhanded her across the mouth a couple of times. "What is the fucking problem with you?" I asked and then said sarcasticly, "Sweet Cheeks." It figured though. I thought. The church trained mentally deranged people to do their killing for them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:32 pm

What hits I managed to get in, I was pleased with, but when he rolled us over and backhanded me, I growled in anger and threw another punch. I felt my knuckle split when I did, so I must have hit a tooth or something, but I didn't care. "You're my fucking problem!" I yelled, rolling us over again. This time, to stop him rolling again and gaining the advantage, I wrapped my legs around his and sat back on my heels. The move would pin his knees down painfully, with his ankles slightly raised over my calves. The slap on my cheek barely registered as I balled my fist again and slammed it into his face.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask him. Why had he interfered with me? Why had he walked in at the church? Why had he ruined my mission? Why had my orders been changed for him? Why was he so important to the Cardinal all of a sudden? More to the point, why wasn't he hitting me back like he was supposed to? For now though, as I pummelled his face with my knuckles, I just needed to get the rage out of me so I could think clearly again.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Again I managed to block and deflect most of the blows. But it was getting quite annoying, so I grabbed her by the throat and squeezed. Like I said before, I was stronger then her and if she was wanting to breath she would have to stop and try to take my hand from her throat. With her sitting the way she was, I balled my other hand into a fist and let her have it right in the stomach to knock the breath out of her and make it even harder for her to breath.

In the distance I heard the wailing of the sirens and knew the cops were on their way . Now way was I going to be dragged off to jail. I kept punching her in the stomach as my hand tightened more on her throat. Would she give up or surcume to unconscienceness. If she did then I was going to leave her there for the cops. She was begining to really piss me off.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:49 pm

I too heard the sirens just as I felt his hand wrap around my throat and then I felt a devastating blow to my stomach and choked over his hand. He had me and I knew it, but I wasn't done just yet. I grabbed at his arm with my left hand while I balled up my fist on the right and, ignoring the pain in my stomach and my throat from his grip, I pushed myself back down his legs just enough and tightened my fist.

Every ounce of consciousness I had left, I ploughed into that last punch. It wasn't aimed at his face, his ribs or his stomach. I went right below the belt and hit him square in the groin. I put my entire arm and shoulder into the hit and I knew how powerful it was, it actually lifted me from his thighs. I hoped it would be enough to make him let me go, but if not, I guessed we'd just have to duke it out with the police present instead.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:01 pm

Oh she was a tough one. She tried to get my hand from her throat, with one hand instead of two. I knew she was up to something and when she moved I knew what she was up to and wanted to break her neck. Instead of hitting her in the stomach again I placed my hand down where she was aiming for and caught her hand as it came down like a battering ram. Only my strength saved me from a very painful experience.

The sirens were getting closer and I had to be up and on my chopper and away quickly. her moving down my legs had given me the movement I needed to sit up and basic lift her up by the throat from me so I could get my feet under me. I let go of her throat and hit her in the face with my balled fist., only pulling my blow at the last moment as not to kill her by smashing her skull. But it would hurt and I hoped knock her out. I then ran to his chopper and started it.

"Now you can deal with the cops." I spat blood on the ground and then ground it into the dirt and gravel so it would not show. It would be a miracle if I was able to get away in time.

(got to go. work time.)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Oh, he was clever, very clever and I hated to admit it, but I respected that. Sadly though, he found some movement and before I knew it, I felt his fist slam into my skull and I suddenly saw stars. My whole body jumped in the stunning hit and I finally stopped trying to hit him. I hit the deck and coughed deeply as I stared to feel my injuries. I had no doubt he'd left me with some major soft tissue damage and probably a fracture somewhere in my skull. No time for feeling it though. The sirens were getting really close now and as my vision cleared, I could see blue lights coming my way.

In that instant, I was on my feet again and running for my Honda. "Fuck you!" I yelled as I threw my jacket on and started the bike up. I was on the road again in seconds and sped away from the approaching lights. "I ain't done with you yet, Quinn!" I shouted to him, "And you ain't done with me. Now move before we're both fucked!" Whether I liked it or not, I needed him now and whether he knew it or not, he needed me....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next