The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:50 am

Seclusion kept them away for quite some time letting Deadly go and she turned back into a wolf and fought alongside Riley. She noticed he was beginning to dig and prepared herself to be guided under the water once the grave had been dug up. She concentrated and could see what he was doing through her second soul. It also looked clearer through his eyes. "He's doing ok." she gave a sigh of relief before she noticed that sickly perfume again and snarled Pain was trying to get to Viktor, sing the most painful memories she could against him but instead it was filtered through to Seclusion as she held her head and grimaced at the memories, but since they were his memories they were also his emotions.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:08 pm

He grimaced under the water, knowing that Calla was taking the hit from Pain that was meant for him, it spurred him on faster, digging more quickly before his shovel hit the coven, breaking that fast, before he shot up to the surface, gasping for air for a second before swimming fast towards the edge. climbing out , he ran quickly to Calla, slipping his arm around her waist and hefted her up fast, holding her against him as he ran back to the water, going waist deep as he kissed her cheek " Almost there dear, hold your breath. " he waited for her to take a breath before diving down with her. Kicking hard to in the water to get them to the grave fast.

Riley glanced over the moment he heard Viktor, taking his eyes off the demon for a second which was a bad mistake on him. The demon hit Riley fast and hard, making him yelp but he recovered fast and retaliated, going for the throat on the demon to take him out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm

Seclusion nodded taking a deep breath and holding onto hi, at least her wings were useful for speeding up swimming when going down, not so much up though. She looked to the grave and used her wings pushing herself into it and easily picking out the body this time through using his sense of smell. Purging the soul she looked at it a moment before biting into it hard and gulping it down then and there to get rid of it. She then looked to Viktor and nodded still mostly blind though she found his hand and grabbed onto it signalling to get back up to the surface. She helped as much as she could but her water logged wings made it harder. When on land though, the creatures had retreated after hearing and ear splitting scream or rather that's what Deadly told them both. Seclusion was lying on her front, her clothes sticking to her and her wings drenched with matted feathers. She flickered them but grained knowing she'd need to dry them before getting any good sleep. "Come on we should go dry off" she said once the other two and gone ahead she turned to him "This might hurt a little but I can't stand without it much longer" she muttered and moved close to him so they were mere inches away her hand traced over his abdomen before she spoke silently, the words not audible to him at all even.

Her would most likely feel a sharp pain in his stomach fro a little while as her soul ended up back in her hands, it glowed a beautiful blue and flickered like a flame in her hands, the once invisible chain now visible and connected straight to where her heart was before she pushed it inside her own chest making her cough afterwards as her body readjusted once more. "Damn, I'm not going to be doing that again anytime soon" she groaned "Now then we need to get back and dry off, I think some of your old clothes are still at my old house, I'll have a look when we get there" She said clearly exhausted, such a skill zapped her of her energy quickly but it had to be done. Once back at the ruins she headed to her old house and checked the chest of draws finding him a shirt and some bottoms she had her own spare clothes in the library anyway. Deadly had pulled towels out and gave the pair a towel or two depending on just how soaked they were.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:49 pm

He made sure she got to the grave fast, letting her do her thing before pulling her up to the surface. It took a few minutes to get to the land however, he was tired and his clothing was irritating him. he looked to her, frowning slightly only to hiss from the slight pain in his gut as she took her other soul back. " .. ok . i am so not a fan of that. " mumbled, helping her up ., he was curious about the chain but didn't ask as he slid his arm around her waist to help her since she couldn't fly. " yeah . getting dry would be nice. "

Riley grimaced as he looked around and watched the demon's leave. he was sore and was sure he had a broken rib as he made his way back to the two. being silent as he followed them back to the house.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Seclusion looked to Riley and checked him over, "Stay still, it's going to sting but, it'll heal your leg" she said to him the small nearly invisible, blue tinted threads weaved into his skin and through to his bone with surprisingly little pain. When that was sorted they pulled the pieces together inside of him, ingot he correct place. "Give it a few days to heal and rest and you'll be fine" she said still drying her hair before she headed to another room in order to change into her dry clothes, they were a little different but at least it wasn't a dress or skirt for her, she'd found her old assassins garb which would still do the trick without the armour bit off.

She did spend quite some time drying her wings and grooming them making sure each and every feather was in the correct place. |Viktor thank you" she said softly having settled beside him once again. "For helping me back there… I couldn't have done anything otherwise"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:30 pm

Riley held still, not even making a sound as she helped his leg. when she was done , he looked up at her. " Thank you. I will do just that. " he mumbled, limping a little less now as he went over to a bed of blankets and laid down with a groan. resting on his side and his eyes closed as he sighed. " thats better"

Viktor watched her heal Riley a bit before looking to her as she finished what she was doing. " You are welcome. Is he going to be okay?" he pointed to Riley. He didn't want to admit it but he kinda liked the wolf. He glanced to Deadly " you alright too ?. " he smiled at Calla. " I knew it needed to be done anyways. Glad it is done. " he frowned and watched her. " how is your head?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:03 am

Seclusion nodded and looked to him smiling "I'm fine, it's ringing a little but I'll live. After a few days he should be back to normal he just needs to rest, Deadly usually brings more than enough meat back so she can share her catches with him until then" she said to him. She slumped down in a plush chair and yawned "I defiantly need to get some rest soon, want to join me?" she asked Viktor as she relaxed in the chair sorting out her feathers still. Even if she did not get an answer she stood up and headed to one of the bedrooms stripping down to what she usually wore when heading to bed, her shirt and panties really since it was more comfortable for her that way anyway. Ruffling her damp wings she stretched and folded them before she settled down on the bed in order to sleep which for her was almost instant as she hit the pillow.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm

He glanced to riley again , frowning slightly before getting up, " well .. as long as he is okay. don't need the wolf dieing on me. " he mumbled, reaching for a blanket to cover riley up since he appeared to be sleeping. Once that was done he folloed Calla into the bedroom, stretching slightly and tugging at his wet clothing which where nearly dry now. just damp and irritating. "that would be nice of her if she did that. Are you hungry though?. or did you have enough ?"

Riley was half asleep, he opened his eyes though when the blanket was on him before he sighed and closed his eyes again. He was tired and half wondered where Deadly was at. He actually forgot.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:41 am

"I'm fine for the time being but thanks, If you're hungry you should go and eat I saw Deadly heading outside so she'll be back with some deer in about 10 minutes" she said to him sitting on the side of the bed she was grooming her wings again, her slim fingers running through the silky feathers and aligning them correctly.
Just as Seclusion had said though Deadly was dragging a deer back and ripping off bits, taking some over to Riley "Eat up" she said "Viktor if you want some come and get it, Seclusion I have another soul for you!" she shouted. Seclusion walked through and looked through the body before frowning a little and picking it out, taking a bit she smiled "Thank you Deadly, much appreciated" she said to her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:51 am

He shook his head" not really hungry at the moment but thanks. " He watched her groom her feathers, every now and then , he would reach over and help her readjust a feather or two. He stopped when he heard Deadly call for Calla. " very nice of her. "

Riley opened his eyes and looked up at Deadly for a moment before carefully leaning up and started to eat. " Thank you Deadly."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:17 am

Seclusion paused a moment the first time he helped her readjust her feathers, she was far from use to anyone touching her wings usually they'd end up with no hand afterwards, she was very touchy about them now but she simply watched his hand for a moment and then resumed her own work until she was called through. "She's almost like a mother despite being what she is" said Seclusion as she ate the soul that was now in her palm. "It was a rather old deer, he lived a happy life and it was a quick kill as well" she muttered half to herself.

Deadly nodded "It's fine, after all don't the ones who are well enough take care of the others if they are not, Those two need to rest and you're injured" she smiled, she really was almost like a mother, always taking care of others. Seclusion finished her meal and thought a moment. Despair… she hadn't appeared in quite some time and neither and that demon. "I have a bad feeling about this next fury…and the demon… something seems off you could say" she frowned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 pm

He smiled slightly as he let her finish the rest of her feathers. " I can see that. Well its always a good thing to have someone like that around here" he relaxed a bit and yawned slightly ,s tretching out and even glancing towards Riley to see how he was doing. His gaze jumped to her again as he frowned" Well, as long as she is far from here I am happy.. we can figure her out later I think."

Riley ate what he could before laying back down again, now full, he was a bit tired as he closed his eyes again. " Hope we get some bit of a break right now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:50 am

"I think we all need a rest for the time being" said Deadly. Seclusion, noticing the dawn approaching prepared herself for bed properly, she and dried off and settled on her front on her bed, her wings draped over her like before, as if they were a second blanket. "I'm sure she is so don't panic now get some sleep" she said to him setting happily where she was. "Feels just like the old days huh, apart from it was usually one of our rooms and not the library" she said to him.

Deadly lay down beside Riley to ensure that someone was near if he needed something. She groomed his fur a little and smiled before resting her head on her paws for the moment. "Such a silly boy he is" she said to herself. He really was beginning to leave an impression on Deadly. He was such a strange wolf to her but still so sweet in his own way.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:39 am

he watched her as she laid down, shifting a little to give her more room as he reached over , giving his hand a little flick to make a ponytail appear in her hair. He liked it when he could see her face. " oh yes, just like the old times. could be better if we didn't have to deal with demons and furies. " he rolled to his side and smiled at her." who said i was going to panic?"

Riley opened his eyes half way when he felt her lay next to him, he was a bit surprised she started to groom him, but didn't complain as he shifted a little bit closer and closed his eyes " well damn, you are making me wish i hadn't gotten injured right now missy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 am

"My hair isn't as long as it used to be, it's shorter than your so it'll slip out of a ponytail within seconds" she said to him looking at him for a moment "Because you worry about that wolf, I can tell" she said to him rolling onto her side instead to face him, moving one of her wings to cover him as well. "and angels don't forget unless they're too scared, they tend to be a very cowardice race" she rolled her eyes before kissing him gently "Now get some sleep or by evening we'll both be tired" she moved a little closer to him so her head was resting under his, basically just getting comfortable and was able to pick up his scent making her smile.

"Then next time don't get injured Riley.. also Deadly is my nickname my real name is Rose" she said to him. "But Deadly is a far more accurate name for me so Seclusion calls me that instead" she smiled "Now get some sleep I have a feeling this evening will be eventful"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:32 am

He gave a small grunt, closing his eyes as she settled against him, he was enjoying it as he slid his arm around her, lightly playing with the little ponytail before sure enough, it slipped right out. It made him smaile as he nuzzled the top of her head. " Ah well. you should grow it out again I think.. I like it long.. though short is good too."

Riley relaxed more, his eyes completely closed as he started to fall asleep. " Really now.. rose sounds so nice though. " he smiled. " I didn't plan on getting hurt darling.. these things happen. " least he didn't get killed , that was for sure.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:48 am

"Hmm, maybe another day when it's peaceful for once" she said to him feeling him nuzzling the top of her head.  She shifted slightly feeling his arm around her as well this time and made sure her wing covered him before she drifted to sleep. Her heath warm against is throat despite her cold skin, but then again it had always been cold. The evening came but Seclusion didn't wake up straight away, although she nudged him as she moved sitting up a little when a rather unexpected guest had come into the library. "What is he doing here?" she questioned herself.

Deadly smiled slightly "Sleep now" she said to him and slept there beside him but like Seclusion the unexpected guest awakened her too, he was not dangerous it was just that Seclusion did not favour his company so to speak. Death had come knowing at the door "Seclusion let me in already, I haven't seen you in ages" he yelled in a deep yet slightly childish voice.

Moving from where she had settled Seclusion groaned and pulled on her jeans before heading to the door and unfastening it, "What do you want?" she questioned him "I know my time hasn't come so don't start that joke on me" Death walked right past her and grinned a little. "I came to check on my student…oh you have guests… in the form of a wolf who appears to be attracted to Rose there and your old lover…how interesting you do attract some strange people Seclusion" "And you need to stop with the reading" she frowned at him. She was far from happy with her tutors presence.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:59 am

Viktor gave a slight grunt, feeling her move a bit and even after she nudged him, he just gave a grunt and moved slightly. Half asleep as he rolled over. mumbling something under his breath as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Riley was fast asleep up until he heard Deadly get up, he was up instantly , his hackles raised at the uninvited stranger as he curled his lip up and snarled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:16 am

Seclusion looked to him "Come on get up" she said to Viktor after it was clear Death wasn't going to leave "and what's with the mumbling?" she whispered in his ear curiously. "Something annoyed you?" she asked him as she hovered above him. "I'm not dealing with him alone and he already knows your here" she said before looking over her shoulder to Death who had started to drink doe tea he'd found in the kitchen which was in another one of the spare rooms. She headed back outside and looked to him "Can you leave already, It's early evening and I'm barely awake" she yawned and ruffled her wings. "I want one day of peace after all this chaos" death paused. "That's why I'm here.. that demon Draco… he's the up and coming devil… be careful where you tread." he warned.

Deadly nudge Riley "Calm down, I used to work with him many years ago" she said to Riley. "He's a friend… surprisingly" she said to Riley. "If that's all you want to say we know that, Seclusion picked that up pretty quickly. "No it's not just that where's Viktor… that's he's name isn't it?" he questioned. Seclusion nodded "Well get in here young man!" shouted Death form beneath his cloak. "You had better be very careful he has a deep grade against you, as for why I do not know nor can I find out but I fear there will be more troubles for you yet" Death knew something and Seclusion frowned "You are a terrible liar what is it?" He rose. "I cannot say for it is something you two need to discover. Especially you Viktor for it's your head on the plate."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

Viktor groaned" no. i don't want to wake up, this is the best sleep I have ever gotten in years. " he grumbled before sighing, only to get up fast when he learned another was in the room. The sleep quickly leaving him as he narrowed his eyes at the male. " What exactly do you know anyways?" Draco, that named sounded familiar. he didn't know why though as he walked around. Keeping an eye on the male. As he moved around. He pretty much stayed closer to Calla, not wanting to leave her side for one second.

Riley grunted,hackles still raised but atleast he wasn't growling any more" Don't really care... seriously. can we not catch a break?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:41 am

Seclusion shook her head and looked to Deadly both of them thinking the same thing "Deadly when did you get a mate?" he asked noticing Riley's behaviour "As much as I'd like to say I do have one after all this time unfortunately I do not have a mate yet, Riley is just an over protective friend so to say" said the wolf looking to Riley and telling him to calm down. Seclusion looked to Viktor and shook her head "Relax eh has the a same ability as me only more advanced" Death frowned "Now calm down." Seclusion looked to Viktor as he too was being protective, it did make her smile that even now he was still the same protective wolf as always. "Viktor it's really ok, he's a good friend.. although he annoys me…". "Now then what else do you have." she asked him. "I did simply come to warn you about him but think carefully about what you have that he doesn't Viktor… now then Death is busy these days, the four riders are going to ride soon another reason for you two to be careful for the apocalypse is near"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

He frowned, leaning into Calla more, even pulling her closer absent mindedly as he thought it over. " uhh lets see.. i have insanity... thats about it.. " he looked to Calla a little. " okay. half insanity.. she is trying to heal my mind. "

Riley frowned as he moved closer to Deadly, lowering his head again ,ears pinned back. no matter how many times he was told to calm down, he was still being protective. already he was stayingi n his ready state. .though he frowned a bit as he thought things over. only thing he could think of that Viktor has and Draco doesn't was, well.. Calla watching over him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:55 am

Seclusion looked to him laughing a little "I don't think that'd be a reason to come after you" she kissed his head before looking to Death. "Demons are jealous creatures you see, but well there are reasons for their jealously for such creatures are forsaken much like the utopians were in the war. But you still have far more left that any demon Viktor he's jealous of something precious that he know he'll never have…"

Deadly nipped Riley and made him lie down "Down Riley" she said sternly to him and showed him Death was a friend by walking up and letting the boney hand stroke her head. "See he does not harm me" she walked back and licked his head "Now stop with the growling.You're as bad as Viktor"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:59 am

He gave a grunt as he nuzzled her slightly, frowning a bit before rolling his eyes." OH geez. jealous demons. seriously. i am pretty sure they can go and find someway for them to get laid. honestly. " he mumbled. kissing her cheek again before sighing. " Okay .so he is just jealous of a bit of our relationship."

Riley blinked and laid down, grumbling slightly as he watched her, still watching the male intently , only relaxing when she came back over. " how so ?. its the protective nature in me. can't help it."

(( XD now time for work. be back later.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:06 am

"But there is always something deeper to such rings Viktor never forget that now I must be off, I have souls to guide" he said and walking over kissed Seclusion's head and said goodbye leaving Seclusion more than a little confused. "Strange man" she muttered and looked to Viktor turning at the wrong moment and ending up kissing him on the lips. "I think Riley really does like Deadly what do you think?" she whispered looking over to the pair. "He'd end up an alpha of a pack of demon wolves if they do end up mates though so that'll be something rather interesting" she chuckled "and since we're both up shall we do something relaxing today?"

Deadly nipped Riley's ears "rest Riley, you're still injured and her threads are still working so no more moving" she said to him sternly and licked his muzzle this time and lay down on the blankets again to get him to do the same. "come on Riley"

(Have a ncie day at work)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next