The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 40 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 am

Takeda smiles and says, "Sorry love but if I take it easy on you. You won't get the training you need." He smiles and stands up out of the both paying for the bill and leaving a nice tip. He then turns and holds out his hand to help up Lizabeth. He smiles as he says, "Plus I can do things for you when you are too tired to move." He winks back and smiles at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 40 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Lizabeth raised an eyebrow and chewed her bottom lip and nodded. "Alright love I trust you" She was still nervous though she wasnt very physical and Takeda had just killed hundreds of people by himself.

She took his hand and stood then she blushed at his comment and giggled. "Well that should be intresting" She suddenly was hit with a thought, when would they start planning a family, she wanted to have his father to old a grandchild sometime. But she also wanted to make sure that her training was done so she could not over do her body.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 am

Takeda leads her out of resturant and then helps her onto her horse and then jumps onto his hourse as he smiles and leads the way back to the castle with his bride next to him. He gets off the hourse at the stairs and helps her off her horse and into the castle smiling as he held her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:58 am

Still a little nervous Lizabeth sighed walking with him. She thanked him for helping her on the horse then rode back to the castle. She was really nervous about her training, even though she looked healthier, she was still a little frail looking.

When they got there she took his hand with a smile and kissed his cheek softly. "So what duties do we have to do right now my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 am

Takeda smiles and says, "Benfists of still being the princes no duties outside of war." He smiles and kisses her forhead. "The rest of the day is ours." He smiles as they start up the staris and into the building holding each others hands. Some servants take the horses and put them up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm

Lizabeth smiled again at hearing the word "princes" she held his hand and then brotught it to her lips and kissed it. "Sounds good to me my love" She then licked her lipos andsighed. "You have made me so happy"

She looked around room and winked at him. "I be wondering if we should make sure our room is still tidy, maybe make sure the bed is still in good shape" She said wondering if he would clue in to what she was wanting.

She wanted to make love to her husband again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Takeda smiles and pulls Lizabeth into him lifiting her off the ground and walking into the castle. He smiles ase he kisses her and walks her to their room and opens the door. He closes it and locks it behind him and throws Lizabeth on the bed. He smiles and says, "We can take a good bed and make it bad."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:51 pm

Giggiling as he lifed her up and carried her into the castle. He did it with such ease she wondered if she had gained any weight since she got here, she didnt want to get fat but knew she was too skinny when she was rescued by him.

She yelped as he threw her on the bed then winked at him. "Hmmm is my husband in need?" She asked innocently but with a bit of tease in her voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 pm

Takeda crawled on the bed and over his love. He lowers himself down on her kissing her. He kisses her lips and neck as he his hand move all over her body. Slowly removing her clothes. He softly touches her every curve.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:46 am

Lizabeth watched as he climbed over her. She stroked his strong arms and moved her hands down to her side as he ran his hands over hers she sighed a littlee. "Hmmm that is nice" She helped him take off her clothes then helped him with his.

She kissed him passionetly "Hmmm Takeda" She moaned out into his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:21 am

Takeda smiles as he feels her remove his shirt. His hands slowly moving over her soft skin. He smiles as he lets his rough fingers rub over the lips of her vagina. Her folds moist his member starting to stiffen and even throb he kisses her lips and says, "What would you like to try."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 am

At the touch she arched up and moaned out. "Hmmm my sweet love make love to me" She stroked his body and licked her lips. "So me how much you love me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 am

Takeda smiles at her moan and words. He kisses her tenderly and flips her over and lets his fingers glide over her back. He slowly inserts his memeber into her folds and pushes it in almost all the way. He could feel her warm juices start to run. He slowly pulls it out and starts to push it back in.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 am

Feeling his thick member enter her Lizabeth moaned into his ear. She moved her hips wanted to fell more friction. "Hmmm husband you feel so good" She kissed him passonitely and forcefully she wanted to taste him. "Baby I love you" She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 am

Takeda thrust harder and smiles at her words he kisses her neck and thrust he smiles and moans into her ear. "I love you too my wife." He spreads her legs wider allowing his member to go deeper into her folds. One hand plaming her breast the other holding her thigh.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:29 am

As he went deeper Lizabeth screamed out his name and kissed him passinetly she rammed down on him. "Touch my sweet spot baby please" She begged him the passion was clear in her eyes as she tightened around him. "Hmmm you feel so good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 am

Takeda thrust pentrate deeper as he feels Lizabeth getting tighter around his memeber he thrust harder and faster he feels his throbbing member starting to flutter as he feels his climax climbing to a peak.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:56 am

She moaned out for him. "Hmmm baby" she was trembling she felt the climax climbing. "Oh husband I am getting closer are you?" He leaned down and kissed him gently pushing her tongue into his mouth so she could taste him. "Hmmmm I love you so much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Takeda kisses her back thrusting deep into her. He feels the throbbing of his memeber start to speed up as he feels his love making coming to an end. He kisses Lizabeth deeply and then without thought pulls out and cums hard. He falls back and smiles. And then says, "I am sorry my love that is all I had today."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 pm

The more that he thirsted into her the more that Lizabeth moaned out. She could see that he was close so sped up too so she could finish to. He pulled out too fast for her she sighed and snuggled into him. A bit frustrated that she hadn't been able to finish herself but happy that they were still close. She closed her eyes "Its alright my love, lets get some sleep" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Takeda smiled and holds her tight and says, "I will do better love." He lays down next ot her and rubs his fingers on the folds to her wet pussy. He kisses her lightly and says, "We still have a few more hours befor either of us should have to really lay down to get some sleep. I may not be able to thrust into you for a while but their are pleanty of ways to please a love one."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Lizabeth was going to stop him but she couldn't when he touched her she moaned into the kiss and growled out soon enough she released. She laid on the bed panting then dragged him down and kissed him strongly. "Hmmm how about a bath, I am really sweaty and sticky" She giggled "Do happen to know why I am?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:51 am

Takeda smiles and says, "No but I think I may be able to demonstrate again after or during the bath." He smiles as he kisses her deeply and then stands up to go run the water. He dosen't even put on his clothes. His musclar frame covered with scars, sweat, and a little bit of both their juices. He starts the water and sits on the edge of the tub.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Blushing slightly Lizabeth lightly slapped him. "Oh is my man still horney?" She then rolled her eyes. "Of course you are, I think you always are" She sighed then looked up at him. "Baby I know you told me but I have forgotten, when are you going to spill your seed inside of me, I would like a family one day" She gasped as he stood up. She stood up herself and walked over to him naked and stood behind him as he ran the bath and lightly kissed all the scars. "So prefect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 am

Takeda grabs Lizabeth's hand and smiles as he kisses her hand. "I didn't think about it beautiul." He pulls her into his lap her naked flesh pressed against her naked flesh. He kisses her forhead and says, "The next time we make love I will give you all the seed you want he kisses her lips softly and then dumps her in the tub full of water.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next