The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:11 pm

He looked over other cocking his head to the side listening to her closely..."I never thought about that..But I find it hard to believe." He says as he then listened to her about the priest. He then laughed slightly when she asked what his name was..."It's Korey..." He says looking up at her..."And whay about you Vampire?" He asks her with a smirk cocking his head to the side.."I have no choice but too...They can take everything I'v got away..." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:43 am

she snorted slightly" its rose... and of course you would find it hard to beleive, i am sure they fabricated a really good story for you .. thats what they do... think about it. back in the old days, they had no problem what so ever convincing people of vampires.. now we are in a new age.. where everyone thinks vampires are myths and only in movies.. the hunters are dwindling.. its hard to convince someone we are real so they are not getting as many people to recruit as they had been.. so they will have make stories up.. go for the weak.. the ones who have had some tragedy that happened to them.. or someone who can't remember who they are. " she shrugged as she leaned back.

" trust me.. there is hardly a single hunter out there that has stuck to the old ways.. i have known a few that knew the difference between right and wrong.. and now... even i don't see them any more.. you humans... well not you but the humans are easily corrupted.. " shrugged before looking down at him." your smart.. i am sure you can pack up and leave without them knowing.. i can even help you .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:39 pm

He looked up at her listening to everything that she had to say before watching her lean back...Now everything she was saying made sence..."Ok ok...So maybe you are right or are on to somthing..." He says as he then looked to her once more when she started to talk..."I'm half human..." He says as he looked to her before raising an eyebrow up at her when she said that she could help him..."After all that I've done to you your gonna help me...Shit I wouldn't help me..." He says with a laugh..."Ok I trust you..." He says with a smile..."But can you untie me?" He asks looking up at her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:49 pm

she snorted. " yes your half human but your also demon... much harder to corrupt.. but i suppose it could happen.. but i don't sense it in you ... hmmmm only untie you if you promise to behave yourself. " she leaned again and smiled slightly. " will you behave? or will i just have to leave you like this?" she was allready reaching behind him, getting a hold of the ropes on his hands. but waited before she cut them. wanting his answer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 pm

He looked to her.."I guess it would be much harder to corrupt..." He muttered as he looked upat her watching as she leaned in and then smiled slightly. "Yes I will behave..." He says as he looked up at her cocking his head to the side as he felt her take ahold of the ropes in her hands. "You can trust me." He says with a smile as he then sighed..."But how do I know your not jsut playing me...To set me up for somthing?" He asks her curiously as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 am

she snorted" i don't have anything to gain to set you up. trust me on that.. i have all that i need allready ." she untied the ropes before pulling them off of his hand then rolling them up again. stuffing them back in her pockets." now then.. what is it you want to do first?" she got up and moved away from him, watching him intently , waiting to see if he would go back on his word.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:30 pm

He looked over to her and grinned slightly.."Well now that you've filled me in like I thought you would...." Within an instant it would seem he had her pinned to the wall her hands being held at above her head. It was obvious now that he was much stronger then he showed. "Well well...I must thank you really." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side watching her. His emerald green eyes peircing into hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 pm

she blinked in surprise before lowering her eye lids to half open. " hmmmm why did i get the feeling you where going to do that?" she gave a wicked grin before shifting a little , then quickly wrapped her legs around his waist tightly , using her muscles to squease slowly at a time. " you should be running out of air soon. " arched a brow, knowing this move normally had others gasping for air because of her strength tonearly smush them . she could even break someones spin doing this move..

shifting a little she tugged at her hands slightly before leaning foward, " if you do not want to be bitten i suggest you let me go.. or lose air, or have a few bones broken. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:10 pm

He blinked slightly as she shifted and wrapped her legs around his waist and started to squeeze.."Maybe..." He muttered as he flexed as much as he could attempting to stop her. "I don't give up eaisly..." He says with a smirk as he took in a breath...He was running out of air that was for sure. When she leaned forwards and threatened to bit him he smirked.."You wouldn't dare..." He muttered keeping his grip on her hands ignoring her other statements..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:14 pm

she grinned" hunny , i am a vampire. i would so dare. " just to prove her point she leaned to the side before sinking her fangs in slightly into his arm, pulling out instantly and watched as his blood flowed, licking her lips lightly she looked up at him and gave an innocent look. " would you like to try that again? you are looking a little blue love... wonder why " teased, squeasing more now, refusing to unlock her ankles. she could feel he was resisting, but she was a full vampire, he was half human, she would have the upper hand for the most part.

" you won't be able to last too long hun. " she was relaxed, except for her legs that was.. waiting to see if he would give in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm

He looked over at her watching as she sank her fangs into his arm. He didn't even wince but smirked as the wound healed. "You....Your goint to have to do better then that..." He says with a smirk as he took in one last breath. He wouldn't be able to stay consious much longer. The look of defiance in his eyes was set..."I'm not giving up woman..." He growled as he fought on...She really was getting the best of him and he was one that didn't like to get shown up by women.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm

she laughed before shaking her head. " you won't be awake in a few more minutes hun, so i think this little battle is allready one.. .. so i don't have to bite you agian, besides i am not hungry. even though you do taste a little bit like heaven. " she shifted slightly , getting ready for the moment he collapses so she could catch her balance, not feeling like landing on her butt or hitting something.

" you sure you don't wanna give up ?. i am sure you don't want to be out cold when i am here.. you may wake up in a very... interesting way. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm

He smirks deifantly..."Nice try vampy...But I'm not giving up." He says with a smirk as he continued to fight it even know he was starting to get light headed..."Good...Don't bite me then..." He smirked slightly when she said that she he tasted a bit like heaven. He felt her shift once again. The grip he had on her wrists weakened and his vision was going in and out..."I doubt that it would be intresting...And I won't be out for long period of time...Only a few min...." He choked off as his vision fadded even more he even blacked out for a few seconds this time. Sortly after he was out collapsing on his back to the floor.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:34 pm

she yelped as she hit the ground, " dang it. ' murmured slighlty , she had hoped that she wouldn't do that but goes to show you can't beat gravity., she moved quickly , grabbing a chair and placing it in the middle of the living room before going to him, stripping him of his clothes before putting him in the chair and tieing his hands behind his back to the chair. tossing a blanket over his lap before she grabbed another chair and sat , picking his clothes apart, peice by peice, looking for any other device he may have lied about.. waiting for him to wake.. " warned you little korey.. you should have listened. " she sighed, tossing the clothes aside, satisfied they where clean, but no longer wearable.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 pm

He was out cold the whole time she stripped him and then tied him to the chair...After about 10 minutes his eyes opened slowly and he groaned..."Ohhh....Hey...What the.." He struggled in the chair before looking over to her and then realizing that he was competly in the nude..It was then that everything came back to him..."You...You let me go.." He muttered as he eyed her. He had a slight red tint to his cheeks.."This is totally uncalled for woman.." He says as he then stopped struggeling knowing that it was usless until his strengh came back. His eyes then looked to his cloths..."Hey thoes were my best set...Why did you shread them?" He questioned looking to her with a raised brow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:46 pm

she gave an innocent look. " didn't shred them.. just took them apart, looking for other devices, considering you have lied about behaving yourself . i figured you lied about more devices.. .. ahh and i did let you go ,b ut like i said you went back on your word.. so now i can't trust you one bit. " shrugged as she crossed her legs, " don't worry i gave you a blanket to keep covered with.. i allready checked your blanket, it was clean as well. i should go check the rest of your clothing. .. " shrugged, before getting up and stretched, digging in her pocket for a thin chain. " you know.. i normally i wouldn't use this on anyone unless they where full demon. i always keep it on me for emergency.. maybe i should use it on you "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

He looked to her..."There still ruined..." He says as he cocked his head to the side.."As I've said...You got all of my devices..." He says as he nodded his head..."Yes that you did.." He says refering to the blanket.."No leave my cloths alone please..." He says as he watched her get up and then stretch and then pull out the thin chain from her pocket. His eyes flashed slightly.."Keep that away from me..." He says to her his tone serious.."Let me go...And I'll leave...You'll never see me again...." He says he was lieing of course but still it didn't hurt to try..."Not much longer and I'll be out of this my self." He says with a smile his eyes looking to hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 pm

she laughed and shook her head " i don't believe you and i think i will use this. " she moved closer while undoing the clasp on the chain before putting it on him, watching as the chain resized itself to give it a snug fit on him. " there.. you can't take that off yourself. only i can, it uses my blood to work. you try and take it off you get shocked, you try and harm me in any way you get shocked.. do you understand?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:03 pm

He looked to her.."No..." He mutteres as he watched her move closer and then put the chain on him. He growled as he felt it resize it self... He looked ot her nodding his head but growling once more.."Why put this on me..Your gonna be leaving anyway..." He muttered as he looked to her. "I have done nothing to you but send the hunters after you thats it...I'm sorry..THere is that what you want to hear...Shit..." He muttered as he reached up grabbing the collar to adjust it only to wince when it zapped him..."Shit...This thing is uncomfortable you know..." He muttered glaring to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:06 pm

grinned slightly before reaching over, allowing it to resize again , enough to be lose, but not lose enough to where he could pull it over his head. " heh, yes it is.. i have had one put on me myself once.. ahh i am not leaving any more, you should have behaved yourself when you had the chance, now your my little dog... for as long as i need you , and trust me, i will be using you for a very long time until i get tired of you. " she dissappeared into his room, coming back with a pair of clothing and tossed them at him, before untieing his hands again. " get dressed,, don't dawdle. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:11 pm

He looked over ot her..."Thank you.." He says as the collar felt a bit more comfortable..."WHat...Not leaving...I'll behave my self...I will..." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side looking to her..."I'm no ones pet..." He growled..."I'm sure you'll get bored of me pretty quickly..." He muttered witha smirk as he then watching her dissappear and then came back tossing cloths to him before walking over and untieing him. He stood up from the chair and grabbed his pants pulling them on before looking over to her. It was then that he made a break for it running for the door. He was gonna get the hell out of there...It was hard telling what the hell she was gonna do to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 pm

she arched a brow , but didn't go after him. calling out to him instead. " hope you know if you get within ten feet of me you will get shocked,, and it gets worse the further you go until you come back!" shaking her head she just plopped on the couch and waited, knowing he will find out quickly that it won't be that easy to get away from her, she didn't have that thing adjusted just to have her little pets run away. thats for sure. " man why are men so pigheaded. " frowned, wishing she had stayed with her friend Dimitri.. he was fun to be with, .. in and out of bed, but he had to go and have his little trip.. now she was alone, doing jobs and what not as well as keeping streets safe from human filth.. yeap she was bored.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:19 pm

He stopped when he was exactly 10 feet away..."You know what..." He muttered as he looked over to her..He then let out a sigh walking over to a couch and sitting across from her..."I'm guessing that this is where you tell me the rest of my life is going to be a living hell..." He muttered knowing that she had won..."I mean come on...There has to be someone else you would want as a 'pet' then me..." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side looking at her trying to get her to change her mind about him..."You know theres nothing your gonna beable to do to get me to go by your every command.." He syas iwth a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

she grinned" ohhh i know.. which is why that necklace is on you .. i have my ways to give you a good shock with it.. and yes there is another.. but the bastard is having his fun time dallying with a bunch of bimbo women , who don't know who or what he is.. " shook her head, clearly displeased about the man.. " nah your life could be good if you behave.. only becomes hell when you don't do what your told. " getting up she stretched. " now pack.. only your clothes, i will check before sun up.. so don't try to sneak anything in that will lead hunters to my home. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm

He looked over to her and smirked.."I can tell you this..I won't be very good company..." He muttered as he then cocked his head to the side.."Their going to look for me you know..The hunters that is.." He muttered with a grin as he then looked to his room. "If your so worried then why don't you go and pack my cloths for me. " He suggested with a smirk...It was very apparent that he was gonna be an ass for some time.."I honestly don't think that you can handle me." He says with a smirk cocking his head to the side once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next