The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

He looked over to her..."I don't know how to get it to stop...Or I would...Believe me its getting on my nerves as well.." He muttered with a chuckle as he looked over to her..."It will be ok Luna." He syas with a smile.

Korey looked over to her and then grinned..."Hehe thats out little girl then.." He syas with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 40 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Luna grumbled as she eyed the machine, wishing she could smash it to little itty bitty peices.. " all its doing is monitoring my heart.. " muttered as she struggled to sit up " come here and help me up .. "

Rose smiled as she looked over at him and nodded" definitely our little girl.. atleast she is asleep now... she cried so much when we where captured.. i couldn't get her to stop only luna could."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Collin walked over to her and helped her sit up sitting down beside her..."Easy Babe." He says as he looked over to her.."I know it is...But somthing could go wrong and Darious would be down here in an instant." He says wit ha smile

Korey looked to her.."I just wish I was there when she was born.." He says saddly as he walked over sitting on the edge of the bed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Rose sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his waist before looking up at him. " me too... you probably could have knocked me out.. heh it hurt that bad.. no painkillers what so ever.. you have any idea how much torture that is?"

Luna grunted as she leaned against him, using him as a brace for a moment so she wouldn' fall over. " hmmmm .. fine fine.. i will ignore it as much as i can... .. besides.. my heart is fine.. its just my stomache that hurts."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm

He looked to her..."I'm sorry Love." he says as he leaned over kissing her lips softly..."From what I heard everyone said that I was a wreck..." He says with a smile.

Collin looked to her..."You will heal in due time Babe." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly.."I've missed you Luna.." He says with a smile as he then took in a deep breath.."I never gave up on you."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 pm

luna shuddered and relaxed against him before kissing him back, carefully placing her arms around his waist, ignoring the tears that where threatening to spill down her cheeks as she buried her face against his chest. ." i missed you too... and i know.. i could feel you the whole entire time."

Rose sighed and lightly kissed him back. " its allright, your not the only one that was a wreck... luna had to keep me sane.. she was the one that snapped."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:23 pm

He looked down to her and smiles.."All that matteres is that your here with me now." He says as he carefully held her. "It won't happen again." He says

Korey smiles cocking his head to the side.."I bed she took it pretty hard.." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:25 pm

rose nodded slightly . " she was not happy ,, she put up a big fight, it was the shot that drove her past it.... she .. just snapped i guess.. total instinct. "mumbled as she snuggled up against him again and tried not to fall asleep , she just felt soo tired all of a sudden

Luna nodded slightly as she relaxed and lightly rubbed her cheek against his chest. " good... it better not.. or i will go insane .. i won't be able to handle all that agian.. being caged twenty four seven... that was the biggest torture of all."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Korey nodded..."Yeah Darious was talking about instincts when we were lookin for you both.." He says with a smile as he held her..."Rest you need it Love." He says with a grin.

Collin shook his head.."It won't and I promise you that.." He says with a smile as he kissed the top of her head..."I'm never letting you out of my sight." He says with a smile..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 pm

luna nodded slightly as she closed her eyes. " good.. dont' ever leave me..... " murmured slightly as she relaxed against him. " i am soo tired.. and yet soo hungry .. i don't know what to do. "

Rose sighed and nodded" yea... hmmm ?.. i am resting. i don't want to sleep.. sleep brings ... nightmares . " m uttered as she closed her eyes again before relaxing agianst him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

He smiles.."I won't" He says again as he felt her relax against him.."Sleep then Babe..It would be better fot you." He says with a smile..."I'll be here when you wake I promise."

Korey looked at her and sighed.."I could only imagin.." He says saddly.."I should have been able to find you the day you were taken from me..." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 pm

rose muttered slightly as she snuggled against him. " well , lay down with me, maybe i can go to sleep then... its ok hun... really its not your fault. all i remember is having a massage and then that was it.. "

Luna nodded slightlya s she relaxed more with him. " lay down with me... i don't want you leaving until i fall asleep.. " murmured softly as she looked up at him. " k?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:46 pm

He looked to her and smiles laying down with her.."Alright then love.." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."I still should have been there to save you..."

Collin smiles.."I'm not leavin." He says with a smile as he lays back with her slowly he then smiles..."I love you."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:48 pm

luna nodded as she carefully , wincing slightly as she readjusted herself before laying on her good side against him, safe... warm in his arms, she closed her eyes and sighed slowly . " i love you to hun.. wake me in the morning. " muttered slightly before slowly falling asleep.

rose nodded slightly before sighing as she relaxed agians thim. " hun.... there was not much you could have done. but .. its ok , i am here now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

He smiles nodding his head.."I will Babe." He says as he too closed his eyes falling asleep

He smiles looking to her.."If I were here though..It would have never happened.." He says as he kissed her cheek softly.."Yes you are here now and I'm very greatful.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Rose smiled , relaxing against him as she felt the kiss to the cheek, it was comforting, being in his arms was comforting. she was definitely enjoying it.it was the only thing she could think of that was soothing her into a light sleep, one that would still speed up the healing process but , she could wake up easily if her baby needed her.

Luna grunted slightly as several hours later she woke up cold , half the blankets where gone, well pulled to the other side of the bed, yawning she winced as she slowly pulled herself up, feeling a little more stronger, atleast her muscles didn't feel like jello any more.. she looked over at collin and nudged him slightly , rubbing sleep from her eyes. " the heater broke again.. it feels like a freezer in her.. " she frowned as she glanced at her monitor.. realizing the annoying beeping sound was gone, the m onitor was blank." ummm.. and i think we unplugged the monitor. " muttered, she couldn't see where it was plugged in and she really didn't want to get up to look, she didn't trust her legs yet.

Rose woke up several hours later to the sounds of her baby fussing, blinking sleepily she rubbed her eyes before the noise went silent, she rolled over carefully giving a low moan of pain since her painkiller wore off.. " hmmmm korey?" grumbled sleepily, one eye open the other closed as she rubbed at the lid... getting a blurry vision of korey standing in nothing but pj pants , he was bouncing his arms slightly , she was confused until he turned around to show her that he was holding Angel and getting her relaxed agian by bouncing her a little. she also had another bottle stuck to her mouth. " ohhh... she was hungry..... is she ok ? does she need a diaper change?"

-------

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=312
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40