The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Darious nodded as he leaned over and lightly tugged the blanket down before lifting the gown up slightly so he could check the stitchs in her stomache, frowning he grabbed more gauze before changing the bandages.

Luna tensed and hissed as she felt the tape tug the skin near the wound, she grabbed onto collin, practically digging her nails in as she clenched her teeth, it was definitely sore but she knew that he had to change the bandages.

Rose glanced up and looked over at luna before frowning. " is she ok korey?... i mean..... she is the one in worst shape then i am."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 39 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Collin held on to her not even wincing as her finger nails dug into his skin..."Its ok Luna.." He says with a soothing voice.

Korey stood up and walked over looking to Luna before nodding his head..."Shes hurting...But I think she will be ok." He says as he walked back over to Rose sitting back down.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Luna grunted as she glared up at collin. " you try having your stitches tugged at and see if your fine." she mumbled, only in a grouchy mood because she was in pain and really didn't feel good, the moment darious finished changing the bandages she relaxed as the stinging slowly began to fade. " ugh i hate that. "

Darious smiled slightly " yea well its gonna have to happen several times a day annnnd... if you go back to your basement... . collin will have to change the bandages for you. "

Rose sighed and looked over at korey. " geee.. i wonder why she is hurting... she not only got shot but got the crap kicked out of her... " wrinkled her nose. " but atleast she is alive... heeeeey when can i get out of here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Collin looked at her.."I know I know...I'm sorry babe." he says with a smile

Korey looked to her.."Yeah thats all that counts is that shes alive." He says looking over ot Luna again before looking back over to Rose. "In a few weeks time...Everything will go back to normal." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 pm

Rose groaned" noooo i don't like staying in this bed.. expecially for a few weeks.. am i gonna have to fight ya just to get out of bed?"

Darious arched a brow"you know.. i could easily have you strapped down for the duration of you bieng here. " he grinned then glanced at Luna. " i dunno... its up to your mates really .. collin if you want her moved to the basement, we can do that, so you can take care of her , i can get the machines down there to monitor her, and she can even sleep in her own bed. " he glanced over at rose. " same goes for rose korey.. you want her back in the house we can move some the machines over there.. .. and she can sleep in her own bed.. might be less stressfull actually"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Collin looked to Luna..."I'm gonna leave that up to her...I think shes too sore to move..." He says..."But if she wants to be moved I will take care of her.

Korey looked to Rose and then grinned. "Alright...THat sounds good to me...We can move her when ever your ready." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."I imagin that she will enjoy her own bed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

rose brightened up instantly " ohhhh hyes yes definitely own bed... ouch!" she winced as she moved to quickly , popping one of her stitches..she grunted and layed down instantly before darious even had a chance to push her down.

Darious sighed as he went over and removed the bandage, seeing the popped stitch he quickly pulled on some gloves and got a needle and more thread to redo the stitch after removing the old one. " we are not going to move you if you can't keep still and relax rose.. .. " he glanced over at collin and smimed" we can sedate her so she won't feel the move,, and you can carry her if you like.. "

Luna blinked before bitting her lip slightly trying to think it through before nodding " i wanna move.. i don't like watching all these people going in and out of my room.. would rather have my own bed, and peace and quiet... and red meat.. i am hungry. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Korey looked over to Rose..."Geesh...already broke one.." He muttered as he looked to her.."It's a good think I know how to stitch jsut in case." He says with a smile as he then grinned.

Collin looked to Darious nodding his head..."I think that would be best..And yes I will carry her." He says as he looked back over to Luna with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Rose glared at him. " bite me. " muttered before closing her eyes, hissing as she felt the needle go straight through her skin before feeling the tug of a new stitch.. " gaaah that hurts. " muttered, he didn't even use a mild sedative on her because it may counter act with whatever medication she was allready on for severe infection... " not my fault i got shot.. stupid h unter.... " she narrowed her eyes" it was jim who shot us. "

Luna tensed at hearing jim's name before she snuggled up more against collin, closing her eyes before sighing. " hopefully we can ge moved now.. the sounds of the hospital are annoying me. "

Darious finished the stitch before adding more antibiotic ointment to the site then rebandaged it. " well atleast i know i don't have to come running every time she breaks a stitch.. i will just make sure to leave you plenty of clean instruments and thread... " he glanced at luna and nodded" moving you i can do .. alot of red meat.... not really much so... you have to eat a little healthier, but eating some red meat won't harm you to much .. its got great protein. just not alot of vitamins.. and a bit high in other things.. soo i will allow you to have ... atleast three nights out of the week for you to eat red meat.. other then that..... stay with healthy things."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:43 pm

Collin and Koreys eyes flashed at the same time and they both muttered in unison.."I'll kill that fucker..."

Collin smile..."We will babe." He says with a smile as he looked back over to Darious
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:45 pm

Luna winced. " owe... collin your squeazing to tight. " muttered before relaxing as his hold let up instantly .. " don't worry .. i am sure you will find him... last i remember before i had an explosion of pain is... i hit him hard enough to nearly put him through the wall. he was out cold . and hopefully still is.. "

Rose frowned as she glanced up " i think i remember where the building was at... or is at... there was...... an old broken down carnival site.. it atleast had a large old ferris wheel leaning up against the back wall. "

Darious frowned as he leaned back and eyed korey and collin " i actually know where thats at really , a few weeks back it was supposed to be destroyed but then they announced someone big up the ladder had bought the property and was going to fix it up. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Collin looked to her.."Shit I'm sorry Babe." He says as he with a frown cursing him self.."We should wait until the girls are better before we head out." He says

Korey looked to Rose.."THats good and I agree with Collin..When you two are better and able to defend your selfs we will go kill him." He says with a grin as he looked over to Darious.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Darious shrugged" thats your call, though he may be gone by the time these two are able to defend themselves properly.... " he shifted slightly as he leaned against the wall before sighing. " by the way... we found jace a few hours ago.. .. "

Luna looked up frowning. hoping he was ok. " is he alive?.. i mean.. i know the others where killed but jace?".... she was worried, darious didn't look to happy about anything.

Darious shook his head slightly " ohhh he's alive allright.. he is going to be in severe pain for the next few months.. .. and i mean alot of pain.. they took his limbs.. then left him in a dumpster to be toasted by the sun..... one of the patrolling vamps found him, he had a huge amount of blood loss"

Luna flinched and nearly paled agian before she closed her eyes and swallowed, her and jace where friends and now she felt horrible he was in that state.. " does... he blame me for what happened?"

Darious shook his head" no ... in fact.. the only thing he could say after we got him stable was if you where ok.. once we informed him that we found the two of you , he well.. passed out and i had to put him to sleep for a while. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 am

Korey looked over to Darious..."I think it would be safer that way." He says with a smile as he looked back to Rose.

COllin finched hearing what they did to Jace..."SHit..There so cold hearted.." He muttered as he looked down to Luna.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

luna flinched again before closing her eyes, " crap..now i feel bad for that.. " mumbled, before sighing and looking up at Collin. " can i get moved now? .. i really need my own room and bed."

Darious sighed" not your fault luna, he will be fine after a few months.. .. he is on well. long term off duty with pay so he should be happy about that when he wakes up.. he gets to be paid for being lazy. "

Rose sighed and wrinkled her nose. " yea.... can we please get moved? i am getting moody."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 am

Colling looked to her.."Of yours...Darious just hast to saidate you." He syas with a smile

Korey looked over to her..."Yes you can be moved...Darious moody is very bad.." He muttered with a sigh.."Need to hurry"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:35 am

Darious grinned and shrugged" allright allright, geez. no patience what so ever, " he teased as he called for several nurses to handle the machinary. " allright , we are gunna unhook some of them but you need to keep the iv in. come here korey, she can carry the baby and you can carry her."

Luna grumbled slightlya s she eyed Collin" i hate being sedated, it makes me feel groggy and funny. "

Darious rolled his eyes as he came over with the needle and stuck it in the iv this time, pushing the plunger down on it as he watched her. " yea well, unless you wanna be in a huge amount of pain, you will deal. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:43 am

Korey nodded walking over to Darious.."Sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he then reached down and picked Rose up in his arms as she held the baby gently. "YOu ok Love?" He asks her with a smile

Collin looked over to her..."Its for the best." He says with a smile as he leaned down and kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:51 am

Darious unhooked most of the machines from rose and watched her as she was lifted, with the baby in her arms. " easy , don't jar her. " he murmured softly as he stepped back to allow him to move.

Rose grunted slightly as she closed her eyes before resting her head on his shoulder" i am fine.. just... sore and tired. " murmured slightly as she held onto the baby girl.

Luna kissed him back slightly as she struggled to stay awake against the drug he just gave her, her eyelids where growing heavy before she slowly relaxed and closed her eyes, soundly going to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:57 am

Korey smiles.."I won't." He says with a smile as he looked down to Rose.

Collin smiles as he seen her struggling to stay awake. "Its ok Babe." He says with a smile as he then watched her start to fall asleep. He then picked her up into his arms and looked over to Darious. "She will be down stairs." he syas iwth a smiel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 am

Darious looked over at him and nodded" the nurses will follow you , bringing the monitors for you .. and the kits as well in case she too rips her stitches.. .. " he frowned before sighing. " oh and collin... make sure she doesn't do any walking on her own for a w hile... until she heals.. she may be a wear. but even she can't heal that bad of a wound on her own... not in a short amount of time though.. "he sighed as he watched luna sleeping, she looked peacefull then as she was curled up against him in his arms. " lets hope we get the idiot who did this to them... make him pain big time.. "

Rose relaxed as she yawned before closing her eyes again and drifted a little while the baby was cradled against her good side and korey, knowing she wouldn't fall. " i want a bath.. " she mumbled before going quiet.

Darious looked over at korey and smiled" no baths.. not even showers.. sponge baths will have to do until her wounds heal. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Korey nodded looking over to Darious as he then carried Rose to their place walking over to the bed and laying her down softly. "There ya go this should be more comfortable." He says with a smile. "Darious said no baths until you are heald.." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Rose wrinkled her nose. " oh thats not right, i am going to smell Korey, how am i supposed to get rid of bad smell ?" eyed him before glancing around. " get the baby crib... bring it in here so she can have her own little bed to lay in.. just in case i fall asleep, i don't want to end up laying on her."

Luna grumbled slightly as the drug slowly wore off of her, bl inking several times she realized one of two things first.. she was in her bed... and that annoying beeping sound was still there. " ugh .. kill the machine."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:37 pm

He looked to her. "I can still give you a sponge bath.." He says with a smile as he walked over and grabbed the crib and handed it to her before taking the little one and laying her in it. "Shes so beautiful." He says with a smile as he then looked over to her and then grinned.."She has your looks." He says.

Collin grinned slightly as he looked over to her.."Darious said you need it...So you got it...Don't break it because he will only get another.." He says as he walked over to her burhing her hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 pm

luna growled slightly as she rubbed her head" well get the beeping to bloody stop... its giving me a headache. " muttered as she glanced over at him, still bleary eyed.. " maaaan i am sore. "

Rose smiled. " nah.. she has a bit of you in her as well. and she is stubborn as hell. when she don't want a nap . she won't take one."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next