The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 pm

Angel slept through the night and woke up many times to check on Jessica. He woke up the next morning and stood up he scracthed his head and says, "Man I don't know what the hell I am doing her but I guess I am just going to have to make it work." He turns as hers an knock at the door his hand on the Desert Egale. He calls out, "Come on inn." He looked at the door and saw the nurse come and removed his hand quickly and the nurse do what they had to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am

Jessica slept as well as one could in her condtion she was in too much pain to get a comfortable postion but the Morphine helped her. A few hours after falling asleep again she heard a knock on the door she opened her eyes and saw Angel again and then her eyes focused on the nurse.

The nurse came in and greeted Jessica. "Well its good to see that you are awake lets see if you can stand." She walked over closer to Jessica and removed the blankets showing off Jessicas scared legs clearly she had been used as ashtray, burn marks littered her legs as she stepped down her legs buckled down and she nearly fell down but grabbped ahold of the nurse and Angel then started to take a couple of steps. The nurse then took her back to the bed. "Lets see what we can do about those burns"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 pm

Angel walked over to the window after Jessica was back in her bed safe and sound he looked out the window as he saw a bunch of young dudes surrounding his car then he saw a man walking into the hospital. "Herbert!" Angel growled under his breath. "And those must be his boys and friends hanging around my car." He balled up his fist. Then he turned around and told Jessica to close her eyes and don't open them when she did so he crawled under the bed and waited. Herbert walked right into the room with out knocking or anything. Angel wacthed form under the bed. Then he reached for something in his pocket while calling Jessica an ungreatful bitch. Angel slides from under the bed as the gun is shown and kicks it out of Herberts hands. Angel then leaped off his back and leaped up and round house kicked Herbert in the face and through the door. He stands next to the bed and says, "If you want her you go through me." He get into a fighting pose.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:02 am

Jessica watched Angel walking to the window and heard him utter "Herbert" Her body began to tremble but she nodded and did as Angel directed she closed her eyes hit the morphine botton and laid still the morphine made it so she looked asleep but she was still able to hear what was happening she tired to lay completly still but the morphine wasnt working like it used too.

She heard the cocking of the gun and she knew what was coming next, well least with her death Angel wouldnt be stuck with her, and she would never have to fear again. When Angel kicked him though and said that Herbert had to go through him. She waited to see what was going to happen.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Herbert pulled out an two-way raido and says, "Everyone she is in room 415." Then He pulled out an knife and charged Angel. Angel disarmed him and says, "You suck at this." Then he kicked him back outside the door as his sons and friends showed up and helped him up. They all turn to Angel. Angel smirks and says, "Come get dis asswhoopin boys." Then they charged him and Angel beat the crap out of them and nobody touched Jessica's bed or her and then he pounded on Herbert and then shut the rest of them out of the room using the couch. Then he garbed Herbert and leaned him over Jessica's bed. "Do you see what you did to this girl." Then he pulled him back and beat the crap out of him with a barrage of kicks and punches.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

The morphine had worn off and now she could feel, and hear everything she wanted more morphine but knew that would draw attention to herself so she tried her hardest to lay prefectly still. She could hear all the noises happening but didnt dare open he eyes to see what was happening.

She could smell Herbert and she wanted to cower to hide but she mustered all she had and remained still. She could then hear Angel beating him she wanted to yell at him to stop if the police came Angel would be taken from her. Then what would happen to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:15 am

When Angel was finished Herberts face looked wores then Jessica's when he first meet her. He picked Herbert up and tossed him back into the couch. Then Angel rushed him and put both of his knees in Herbert's chest sending him through the center of the couch right into his boys and the cops showed up and arrested them all. Then a cop looked in the room and saw Angel sitting next to Jessica. The cop smiles and says, "Let me guess. This was all self defense right." He winked at Jessica and patted Angels shoulder and left the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Jessica was still trying to lay still on the bed but had cracked an eye open to look and what was happening. She couldnt belive what Angel was doing to Herbert but she felt as if he deserved it. He was finally feeling what she had felt for years. And she had no sympthany.

As the police came in she opned her eyes more to look up at him and as he leftshe turned to Angel. "You keep saving me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Angel pulls an soda out of his pocket. "I ain't all bad." He cracks it open and drinks it. "I am sorry I scared you like that thought I should have just pressed that button right there instead of just telling you herbert was here." He stands up and garbs her hand. "For that I am sorry but don't expect to get to many more of those okayy." He says with an smirk attitude.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 am

Jessie smiled at him, even through her burised face her smile shone through, she had a beautiful smile and it even light up her eyes. The little bit that could be seen through her swollen face. "I am just happy he is gone forever" She paused and looked up at him "He is gone foreverright?" She tired to squeeze his hands but was still too weak, she giggled at what he said "I think you will be saying a many more sorries, maybe even buying me flowers" She said in an equally sassy voice.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:09 am

Angel smiles and says maybe. "It is possible that I could be capeable of do such an thing." He smiles as he takes her hand and kisses. "I will take care of you once you get out of the hospital." He stands up and says, "I will go get you something to eat." He walks out the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:48 am

Jessie watched him leave and closed her eyes . She finally felt save, although she was alone in the room and she knew that Herbert would more then likely have half his gang here and many others. But she also knew that the honour gaurd would protect her, her real father was a Soldier who had been KIA she reached over and picked up the phone and dialed a number. And spoke calmly "Denise this is Jessie" There was long pause in her voice and she continued "Not so well to tell you honetly I am in the hospital, preety bad this time" She paused again "Thank you" Five minutes later she heard a rumbling of mortocycles out side the hospital. She then relaxed she knew that the towns chapter of the Honor Gaurd were outside. They protected the family from the protesters at the funerals of warriors and now they were protection her.

Denise came in but what he saw nearly broght her to his knees "Ohh Jess hunny why didnt you call someone" Jessie tightened her jaw. "I tried, but the phone was off limits" She had learned that by a cigerate being pushed into ther back flesh. He came forward and took her hand. "We will keep the guys around all enterances, I have showed the Nurses pictures of all the guys not allowed in here. Jessie nodded "There be one that saved me, he says I can live with him and his mom" Denise nodded. "Well that is a good thing he is a good man?" Jessie nodded and turned to the noise at the door.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Angel walked in and saw a women at Jessica's bed. He put Jessica's food in one hand and took the saftey off his in gun with the other. "Then he boldly says, "I would pick you next move wisely the girl has already been though engouh I have thrashed Herbert and boy or girl I won't fear to thrash one of his lackies." He put he saftey back on his gun and balled his fist.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

Jessica shook her head slightly "Angel its alright, Denise here is a part of the Honur Gaurd he protected my family from the protesters at my Father's funural, then Herbert moved us and no one could find me, I wanted him to know that I am safe now" She paused "Denise this is the man that saved me" Denise stood and walked to Angel and extended his hand to shake Angel's "Take Good care of Jessica, you are right, she has been through a lot, more then you or I will ever know. He nodded and walked over to Jessica and knelt down placed something in her hands then walked out of theroom.
Jessica then turned to Angel "Thank you for thinking that you needed to protect me again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 am

Angel clicked the saftey on his gun. "Don't worry bout it." He walks over to her and places the food on the tray over her bed. He helps her sit up so she can eat. "You need energy and a lot of food you are so tiny." He teases her by poking her ribs and says "I do know what you have been through but it was just one man and I was able to throw him out of the house after so many years passed and I got stronger." He runs his hand over the top of her head and down her back. "Now come on you need to eat today the had roastbeef subs and chicken salad. I didn't know which one you would want so I just got you both." He sits down and grabs the soda he left on da table next to her bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:03 am

Jessica's stomached growled loudly at the smell of the food and she sniffed the air. "Mmmm that smells really good Angel" She looked it over as it was placed on her tray. And then as he poked her in the ribs she giggled "Hey no fair" But the smile on her face light up the room.

As he told her a bit about his past she stared at him. So thats why he stopped it and no one else had in the past. He knew what it was like. When he ruffled hisher hair she leaned into his touch. And nodded about the whole food thing. "I am hungry" She tried to think back when she had last eaten but it made her head hurt.

She took the roast beef in her hand and took a bit. It melted in her mouth and she smiled "Mmmm this tastes really good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Angel smirked at her. "Well you better eat up. The doctor says you are healing extremely fast. You will be able to go home after a few more days of physical therapy." He stands up and goes to get another soda from the machine he comes back with two sodas. "They say that you need to drink something cold." He places the soda on the board finish your sandwich and we are going to see if you can walk okay." He smiled and and stood next to her in the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:55 am

Jessica nodded as she devoured the sandwitch. "Mmmm that was really good you wouldnt belive how long it has been since I have had a good meal, normaly it is left overs, or the rotten food" As he told her she would be out of the hospial she was overjoyed. She wanted to get out but wasnt sure she was ready. "Do you think I will be ready"

Taking the soda she smiled again at him. "I havent had one of these since my father left, the last one I had we shared just before he shipped out. She handed it bck to him. "Can you open this for me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:53 am

Angel smiles as he takes the soday from her and pops the cap off. The soda and places it on the table behind. Him he takes Jessica's hand and sits her up and then slowly stands her up holding her by the waist he moves behind her. "Okay you want the soda lets walk over to it. He holds her waist and stands behind her waiting to see if she would be able to walk the eight feet to the tabel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 am

Jessica was looking forward to drinking the soda but when he moved it behind her she pouted. Then as he stood her up she winced. "Angel...I dont know if I am ready" She atempted to put her feet on the ground and if it wasnt for Angel holding her up she would have collasped to the floor but with Angel holding her up she was able to take a few very slow very painful steps.

She looked at him "Why does it hurt so much to walk?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Angel looks from her legs to her face. "They had to do a lot of surgey on you when you got her your body is adjusting to it." He scoops her up with one arm and grabs the soda with the other hand and lays her back on the bed and gives her the soda. "Good news is you will be coming home with me before this week is over but you might not walk for another week."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 pm

Jessica bite her bottom lip and nodded. "I guess my body has been through a lot I will have to be patient with it" As he scopped her up she grinned and hung around his neck. Then she took the soda and slowly drank it. "Mmm I had nearly forgotten how good these are"

Jessica looked at him. "That sounds lovely Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Angel smiles and says, "Yeah I can't get enough of them. Would you like another one Jessica?" He asked while smiling and the first time showing his teeth. He looks at her and then says. "I must ask you something. What gang did Herbert hang out with."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Jessica shock her head. "I best not flood my body I am lieble to get sick then be stuck here longer" She looked up at his smiled and blushed slightly. Then when he asked the question she trembled and moved deeper in to the blankets.. "He was a traitor to many, I dont know how he got away with it, or the names, but ones symbole was a blackwidow, and another was burning skull" She looked up at him again. "I know that is not much help but he didnt speak to me except to yell at me and beat me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 am

Angel hiked up his sleeve and says, "Yeah I think i know what you mean." He says as he showed an tatoo on his shoulder of an angel holding two swords one of Lighting and one thunder. The swords crossed in the front of the angel. Angel rolled his sleeve back down. "It was my old gang."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next