The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Jessica sighed "angel do what is best" she said softly " i will be by your side no matter what" She continued to stroke his face, maybe do it professionally. Like competition and whatnot" She looked away ashamed she had forgotten that they were almost in hiding. "never mind I wasn't thinking" She kissed his forehead and sighed "we will think of something"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 32 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Angel smiles and strokes her face as she apologies he leans up and softly kiss her lips. "As long as you stay with me I can do anything." He lays his head back on her lap and strokes her arm. His eyes slowly closing for the night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 pm

"You know I could work" she doubted that he would go for that. He was always protecting her. As he laid his head on her lap she smiled and watch himfall asleep. She watched the TV on silent unable to sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

"You know I could work" she doubted that he would go for that. He was always protecting her. As he laid his head on her lap she smiled and watch himfall asleep. She watched the TV on silent unable to sleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Angel slept really good for a few hours when he woke up and saw Jessica hadn't moved. He smiles and reaches up and strokes her cheek. "You could have went some where else." He stretches and looks into her eyes. He stands up and says, "I heard your idea." He looks around and says, "Money isn't need for us but if you want a job to help pass the time." He extends his arms way above his head and says, "I won't stop you find something that makes you happy though."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Jessa watched Angel sleep somewhat watching the tv, but she felt too worked up to sleep. So much was on Angel's shoulders and he seemed unwilling to share the burden with her. She couldnt help but think that his life would have been a lot easier if he had never met her.

She jumped when she felt him touch her. She had been too lost in her own thoughts to realize that he had awoken. She smiled down at him. "How can money not be a need?" She shook her head. "I am sure that you have other ideas to keep me busy too, I just wanted to be helpful.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32