The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 31 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:02 am

Laying there Jessica had nearly fallen asleep then Angel came over. She was scred that he was about to give her heck but when he placed the gun in her lap she jumped and then gasped and smiled "You must have read my mind love, I was just thinkingthat I should learn to shoot"

She then smiled about counting her fencing "Really??" She reached up and pulled him down and kissed him firlmy on the lips. "I love you Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 31 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 am

Angel smiles at her ethusiasm for the want to shoot and continue fencing. He kisses her on the forhead and then pulls the sword he made for her out an then plades it on her leg and lets it rest on her chest. "We finish your fencing first thats what we started doing and thats what we will continue doing." Shooting is easy for the most part."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:17 am

Taking her sword she fingered the pictures on it then looked up at him and stood. She held it up and swung it, away from him. "Am I doint this right?" She asked softly.

She was moving a little slow trying to get the movements down right. She glanced back at him and waited to see what he would say.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:44 am

Angel smiles and pulls out his sword he swings it lightly to tap her sword into the proper positions. He smiles walking around her. You must learn the ways of the blade properly for it is more then just fencing it is respect for the blade that will help you take your fencing to the peek of its ablities. The sword is not just a sharp peice of metal made for drawing blood it is a form of art when used properly out shines some of the best of pictures.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Watching as Angel tapped her sword to have it then proper position, She looked up at him with a worried smile. "I do resepect it Angel, it is beautiful, you did such a good job"

She started slowly swining it around with her eyes closed as if she was listening to unheard music. She was a bit lost in the moment. But she was happy and relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Angel watched as she was swinging the sword as her eyes closed and her hair just flowed through the air. He moves in quick taping her sword out of the way and moving behind her with his righ arm around her waist. "You look beautiful swinging the blade around but you have to respect the sharpness of the blade not just the beauty. Technique skill and speed are what win a sword fight." He kisses her cheek softly still holding her waist he raise his left arm to match her arm with sword. He whispers in her ear. "Move with me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:32 pm

Jumping slightly when Angel tapped her sword out of the wat she opened her eyes and looked at him was going to ask him something but then blushed as he called her beautiful. She then nodded to his instructions.

She felt his hands and let him move and moved with him "How is that?" She whispered..
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

Angel smiles and says that is perfect. He slowly lets go of her waist and says, "Now time to work on footwork." He then step in front of her and says, "Continue to move your arms in the way I showed you but now follow my foot work too." He smiles as he starts to move around her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 am

Jessica found this part harder she had to focus not only on the arm movements but also on the feet as well. She tried and a few minutes into it she looked bup at him for a moment to see his reaction to what she was doing to see if she was doing a good enough job on it or not.

One of her biggest fears was not pleasing him. "How is this" She asked focosing on the feet work again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am

Angel smiles and says, "The only thing that can slow down your progess is when you worry on how well you have progressed in your training." He smiles as he contiues with the foot work. His blade tapping Jessica's to make sure it continued to move in proper motion.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 am

"I just dont want to disapoint you Angel" She quietly confessed but then she continued in her foot work obeying is light tapping when he did it. She wanted so much to make Angel proud of her. Although he had saved her and had proven his love over and over she was still uncertain about him staying. Her life had taught her if she had done anything wrong all the good in her life was taken from her so she always though she had to be the best at everthing/

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:55 am

Angel smiles and says, "Worry not about your progess you have a great teacher and I have to say your are doing an excellent job and I am very proud of you so lets stop for now and practice a little bit more after a nice water break." He puts down his sword and walks over to the water bottles on the floor near the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:22 am

Jessa put down her sword beside his and walked over to the water. She drank almost half the bottle before coming up for air. She smiled at him and sighed. "So you think I am doing good?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 am

Angel says, "I think you are doing great." He leaps up and says, "One day you will be as skilled as me and you will be able to do things like this." He places his foot in between the wall and his sword he kicks the sword out and dashes out and catchest the blade side flips with it and lays the flat side of the blade across his back. He smiles adn says, "Those are just basic moves in my arsenal."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:27 am

Jessa watched him then gasped. 'Hmmm yeah sure" She rolled her eyes. "Somehow even with the best teacher being you I don't think I will ever be that talented, I just don't think it is in me" She frowned and sat down on the ground and sighed. "Least I have you by my side"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 am

Angel dashes up and kisses her. He then flips backwards and throws his blade into the air and spins catching the blade behind his back and spins out with a flurry of swings and possiable attacks he smiles as he feels his muscles begin to tighten and he then in the flash of a second he was able to slice everything within a twenty-foot radius.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Jessa rolled her eyes and giggled as he kissed her. She petted the dog and muttered to the dog. "I think he is a bit of a show off what do you think?" The dog answered her by licking her on the face. Jessa chuckled. "Well thank you" She whipped her face clean then hugged the dog. She gasped at the feat that he had done. "Well are you okay now Angel?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Angel smiles and says, "Thats called Angels radius. Anything within twenty feet is in the kill zone." I was told it was a technique my father invented." He places the sword in his seath and the falls down to a knee. He looks up and says, "I am sorry that move also take a huge amount of my energy."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Jessa licked her lips and then smiled. "Hmm the Angel radius huh" She brought him into her lap as he fell. "Baby just rest now, there isn't much to do right?" She kissed his forhead and stroked his hair. "Just rest and recharge "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 am

Angel smiles as he felt her place his head on her lap. His mucles untense as he lays on her. He smiles and says, "I am working on my own move but I will never accomplish this unless I master my fathers technique." He stands up and says, "I call it Angel's accension with a fifty-foot killing reach in a complete sphere instead of just a circle." He look back at Jessica and says, "But I also have to make a weapon that can with stand that much force." He smiles and then falls back on the floor in between Jessica's legs he scoots back and wraps her arms around his neck. "But until then I can get used to this." He kisses her hands.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Jessica was about the massage him when he jumped up again. She swallowed watching him. "Wow, okay then" She said softly. As he laid back down she started to play with his hair and tried to relax him. She bent down and kissed his lips softly. "Just rest for now Angel, you do too much"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:06 am

Angel smiles and says, "It's hard not to do anything when you the possiablities are endless." He looks at her and says, "With a move like that. I could trun the sides of a war or even the end of the world. Nobody behind my command would die." He strokes her face I could do so much I am only twenty years old and if I can master that technique it would be the start of a promising career for someone like me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:00 am

Jessica softly ran her hands through his hair and tried to relax his muscles. She smiled and kissed his forhead. "Of course no one would die with you on their side look at me, you saved me countless times" She stopped when he mentioned his age. "Wow we are both still young" Jessica looked even younger because of her stunted growth because of all the abuse.

"What do you thing you would want your career to be?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Angel looks at her and says, "I use to be a world class theif me and my mother. But we were also world class fighters." He lays his head back on her lap. "All I ever known was violence and it always made a way for us." He looks at Jessica and says, "I don't know what to do."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Jessica sighed "angel do what is best" she said softly " i will be by your side no matter what" She continued to stroke his face, maybe do it professionally. Like competition and whatnot" She looked away ashamed she had forgotten that they were almost in hiding. "never mind I wasn't thinking" She kissed his forehead and sighed "we will think of something"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next