The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescuer needed (open to all)

2 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 30 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:40 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her forhead and says, "It is okay my love I understand you ave very tired and that long rides are boring." He walks her though the door and looks around aparment. From the moment they entered the apartment guns bullets and weapons where all over the apartment. The apartment was literally coverd in weapns. He looks down at Jessica. To see her expression to the sight of the apartment.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Rescuer needed (open to all) - Page 30 Empty Re: A Rescuer needed (open to all)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am

Relived that he didnt seem angry at her for falling asleep Jessica kissed his neck softly and then kissed his lips softy, not demanding just sweet. When he brought her into the apartment she looked around then burried her face into his neck. "Least we are going to be safe" She shuddered slightly in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 am

Angel felt her as she buried her face in his neck. "No need to fear anything my love I have never had a reason to use all of these weapons heck I have never had a reason to use half. I just made these and now they are apart of my collection so I keep them here." He smiles and places her on the couch. He then laughs as he sees the table covered with guns and says, "I need a new hobbie." He moves the table away from the couch and sits down next to Jessica and says, "I really should find a new hobbie something that makes you feel more comfortable around me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 am

Jessica shook her head. "Its alright my love it was just a surprise" She pasued ashe put her on the couch then leaned into his arms. "No dont change one bit, I love you just the way you are" She said softly then he kissed the side of his mouth. Then looked him in the eyes.

"Promise me you will not get rid of these at least right now" She looked around "I feel safier, we are still being chased right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Angel smiles as she kissed the side of her lip. He reaches his arm around her waist and kisses her forhead and says, "Okay I won't change." He picks up a remote and places it on her head. He smiles as he pulls the table covered in hand guns closer to him. He then starts cleaning them again as he starts to clean his guns.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Relaxing when he said he wouldnt change she nodded and closed her eyes as he kissed her forhead she loved when he did things like that. When he put the remote on her head she winkled her brow. Then watched as he pulled the table and began cleaning the guns.

"Umm why is the remote on my head my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:14 pm

He smiles and says, "That is because your thighs are mine." He leans over and kisses her forehead thigh and then says, "The reomote is their for you to have and to watch tv." He smiles as he turns back to his guns.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Jessica giggles as he kissed her again then took the remote and turned on the tv. A nice comedy game on and she started to lay down to watch the TV. Her puppy game and jumped up by her head and kissed her face softly. Jessica looked up at Angel. "Angel are you hungry?" She wanted to serve him, it was what was suppose to happen the woman served the men.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 am

Angel was in the middle of putting a gun together when he heard Jessica's soft voice. He then says, "Oh I am sorry love I meant to make something." He starts to put his gun down and scoot form under the table. "Is their anything in particular you would like?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 pm

Jessica shook her head and tried to pull him down "No I can make it, really" She stood causing her puppy to whine and glare at her. Jessa just giggled then turned back to Angel, "Where is the kitchen, and what would you like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Angel smiels as he sits down and says, "Just fix what ever you like and I will be more then happy with that. But if you don't mind." He stands up and says, "I would like to get something to drink if that is okay with you." He kisses her lips softly and walks into the kitchen.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Jessica was smiling and nodded. "Arlight she began walking towards the kitchen then turned tohim as he said he wanted something to drink she grinned. "I guess that would be alllowed that also means you can show me what you have here, I dont think you would have much, unless you had this all planned"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

Angel smiles as he walks into the kitchen and shows Jessica around. He then kisses her forehead and grabs his water and walks back into the next room. He then starts cleaning his weapons again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Glad that he showed her around Jessica began making a meal, there was meat and veggitables all around she deicded on a beef dip like dinner with corn and mashed potatoes. When everything was in the oven she rummaged around and found some plates and cutlery and put it on the table. She cleaned up her mess and walked back to Angel for a few minutes she just watched him then went into the bathroom and splashed water on her face and ran her fingers through her hair. She then went back to the kitchen and pulled out the meat, cut up the buns and made the sandwitches poured the dip into small bowls and brought it all to the table then walked back to him.

"Its ready Angel, I hope you like beef dip"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Angel was just finishing up on his work on a 270mm rifle with a scope. He looks over his shoulder and says, "I will be over their in a few seconds." He puts the rifle down and gets up and goes to the bathroom to wash his hands. He comes out and says, "It smells delicous love." He then kisses her forehead and sits down at the table.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Jessica washed her hands too and waitied for him to come and once he was seated she sat down. "I hope it is good, I love to cook" She smiled and then waited until he was eating then she started to eat.

"How is it Angel?" She looked around "Would you like some milk or anything?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:08 am

Angel smiles and says, "I have some tea. I will get it for us." He smiles and gets up to grab the tea. He then returns with two cups and pours them both some tea to drink. He smiles as he continues to eat he then says, "Yes love the food is delicous. I love it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Jessica was about to get up and get the tea but then Angel stood and got it. She thanked him for the tea then smiled. "I am glad you like it love" She smiled and touched his hand softly "I like cooking for you" She nodded "Its the very least I can do, is take care of you and the house while you take care of our safty"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Angel smiles and kisses her hand and finishes eating and then takes his dishes to the sink. He then goes back into the other room and continues to cleand and fix up his gun collection. He smiles as he pulls out a giant M60. He starts to clean it and gets his bullets ready for it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 am

Jessica was happy that he liked her food. And when he took the dishes to the sink she stood and cleaned up the dishes, putting left overs in the fridge and looked around till she food some dog food for the dog and fed him and gave him some fresh water then went to the living room to where he was. "Angel, something tells me you had plans to come here didnt you"

She moved so she was behind him and began to rub his shoulders gently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 am

Angel stops and grabs her hands. "I have had plans to come here for a long time I just hopped I would never have to do that." He stands up and walks into the other room and comes back with a rifle and some othe guyns and then leaves and comes out with two large cases full of bullets.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:35 am

Gasping as he grabbed her hands Jessica frowned at his statment. She had really ruined his life, or least thats what she thought right now. She watched him bring out the more guns and took a step back she was happy that he had all of the guns but upset that he had to. She smiled and sat down on the couch beside him and laid her head on the arm of the couch and relaxed staring at the TV.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 am

Angel could see the guilt wheels turing in her head. He puts everything he has down and then walks over and sits down next to her. He reaches out and strokes her hair softly. "I may not have ever wanted to come here but I would do it a million times over to keep you safe." He smiles and kisses her forhead and then goes back over to his weapons.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 am

When he came to her she swallowed looked up at him. She nodded and leaned into his stroke and sighed. "I know Angel and I thank you for that" She closed her eyes as he went back to the weapons. She wanted to learn how to shot but he had already taught her to do so much, ride her bike that he gave her, then there was her sword that he made for her.

She slowly petted her dog and with half closed eyes watched him. She loved him dearly, but deep in her heart she knew that she had preety buck scrwed up his life since she entered it, he had to kill a lot of people, rejoin the life of crime, and his mother died. She would never admit it to him, but she had the fleeting thought for only a moment that he would be better off if she ran away, but then he would be alone, since she had been the reason his mother died, even if he claimed that she was sick.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Angel finishes his big gun and smiles as he walks over to her and says, "You." He smiles as he looks at her to see the confused look on her face he then smiles and places a double gun holder brace on her lap and says, "You need to shoot and you need to defend yourself for moments where I must love you." He looks at her and says, "Your also need to continue your fenceing."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next