The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 pm

he smiled" yea.. just don't want to leave angel alone while rose sleeps... so how has the little angel been doing? keeping you up all night yes?" he grinned eyeing the dark circles under his eyes. " you know i can get a nurse to come and help you out if you like. "he hummed slightly while heading back into his work building before going to the basement, giving a light tap on the door before poking his head in spotting Collin sitting in a chair looking half asleep as luna was apparantly passed out as well, " heeey , you look like hell.. everything all good?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Korey smiles looking to him..."Ehhh I think I'll live." He grinned as he then followed Darious down stairs and then stood behing him as he talked to COllin..

Collin looked over to him..."Huh...Oh..Ya I think so...Shes been sleepin for a while...I've been keepin an eye on her." He says with a yawn.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Darious tisked " seriously , i can send down a few nurses to well.... change shifts with the lot of you .. you really can't be doing this to yourself.. it ain't healthy and the women will be mad you know" he sighed as he headed over to luna and lightly woke her up. " hey you , come on sleepy head.. you can go back to sleep here in a little bit.. i need you to do something. "

Luna grunted as she was suddenly shook awake, yawning and blinking several times she moaned as all the pain hit her at once, the painkillers obviously wore off while she slept... " awww damn it damn it darious now i hurt. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 pm

korey jsut laughed and shook his head..."I guess it couldn't hurt then.." He says with a chuckle..

Collin looked over to Darious.."True...She did already threaten me for acting like you..." He says with another deep yawn as he watched as Darious looked Luna over.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Luna blinked hearing both the guys before looking up at darious. " umm ok .. what am i doing?" frowned as she winced, having darious pull her up.

he sighed" well , we are gonna get you to shift... or atleast try to .. it will help with the healing process.. though i warn you i will have to stitch you up several times after each shift... but we will take it slow.. one shift every two days.. until your well enough to do it every day and so on and so forth. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Collin and Korey both watched Darious and Luna closely...Collin of course moving over to her side taking her hand in his..."I know this ones gonna hurt..." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Luna grunted as she felt herself being moved before she eyed darious with the death look , she was in so much pain right now she really didn't want to do a damn thing, glancing over at collin she nodded slightly " its ok .. whatever helps out. " muttered before blinking in surprise when darious's arm snaked around her waist gently to pull her up. " eeek! what are you doing?! " she hissed, tensing before she found herself on her feet, though for some reason her legs didn't want to cooperate and they felt like jello.

Darious grunted as he glanced at collin " help me move her to the middle of the room, i don't want the bed being torn to shreds.. this way she can't hit anything ... hey korey.. can you get a couple of towels?.. , just need like... two."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Collin looked over to Darious nodding his head as he walked over to her other side and helping Darious move her to the middle of the room.

Korey looked over and nodded his head.."Yea" He says as he headed into the bathroom and grabbed two towls and walking over to Darious handing them to him while he still held Angel in his arms.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:43 pm

Darious took the towels before glancing down at luna " thanks.. now back up.. i don't want you or the little one to get hurt... " he shifted luna slightly , lowering her to the floor in a sitting position.. " collin you might want to back up as well. "

Luna winced, allready she was sweating heavily , and pale from being moved with out the painkillers.. " why won't my legs hold me up?" she was trying not to panic but she was failing.

Darious sighed. " relax, your not paralyzed, just hurt enough to wear its keeping you from being strong enough to stand, the shift should help with that, " he eyed her until she began to relax and not look like she was going to panic. " good, now shift.. we are here if you get stuck or pass out , we will take care of you . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Both Collin and Korey nodded stepping back a good 4 feet as they watched her.. Both of them were hopeing that everything would go ok.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 pm

luna grunted as she eyed them, watching as they all stepped back even darious though he stayed a bit closer to her then the others did. she swallowed slightly before half closing her eyes as she began to concentrate on shifting, imediately she felt the small pangs of pain zip through her body which where normal up until she really started to change, a gasp was torn from her throat as the pain tripled ,before she could stop it she was allready in mid shift and forced herself to finish, not wanting to be stuck in between a shift, she clenched her teeth as her size tripled , every one of her stitches popped even as she felt muscle and legiments began to rip and mend as she went into her new shape. By the time she finished shifting she was allready soaked in her own blood and panting heavily .

Darious watched intently before he nodded" take a few minutes, then shift back.. " he allready had his kit ready to give more stitches as he waited, her shift back took longer then usual which didn't have him worried too much, but he waited for the moment she was back in human form before he moved over to her in time to catch her as she passed out.. he grabbed a towel to lay her head on before using the other to wipe and clean away the freshly opened wound, and to see the fresh new scars around it, indicating that parts of the wound actually healed.. " well it works.. .. but she will have to do this several more times. " he muttered as he cleansed the wounds agian before begining to stitch her up.. " get her some fresh clothing collin please. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Collin looked over nodding his head.."Right." he says as he then walked over to her dresser and pulled out some cloths and then walked back over to Darious..."Here you are." He says with a smile as he looked to Luna.."Is she gonna be ok?" He asks him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Darious glanced up at him, taking the lose clothing before rolling luna on her good side to check the wound in her back, it too had new fresh pink scars and the whole was a bit smaller but still bad.. " she will be after a few shifts... when you guys shift your healing ability speeds fast.. but.. its havoc on the body when your this injured.. she will be crabby for a while " grinned slightly before shaking his head as he used the other towel to slow the bleeding before he flushed the wound in the back again then began to restitch, watching as the needle and thread tugged on the torn edges of her skin, " atleast she is unconcious.. but yea she will be fine.. just don't let her do this on her own, it could be dangerious with out proper monitoring. " he finished with her back before smearing on an ointment to numb the site then placed a new bandage on it before doing the same to her front, being carefull as always before he began to slip some clothes on her so she would wake up without any embarrasment ." i will bring her some food, alot of it. she is going to be hungry, healing like this definitely burns alot of energy. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:37 pm

He looked over to Darious and then sighed..."Great...I'm prolly gonna get hit..." He muttered with a sigh as he looked to her..."Alright then i'll be right here with her." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 pm

he arched a brow" why will you get hit? heh you got painkillers for her, so that should ease some of her moodiness from the pain.. " he cleaned his hands before checking her eyes ,making sure her pupils where responsive before he checked her pulse" definitely strong, i say she is on the good road to healing ... won't be long before she can walk on her own again... i got a job for you , every four hours i need you to drag her out of bed and make her use her legs, it helps get them stronger again, and make sure the muscle doesn't well go flappy from little use. " he carefully lifted luna up into a sitting position as he watched her slowly woke up , she grunted in pain before her fist shot out and hit darious right in the chest, which caused him to litterally double over and drop her. As he practically lost air in his lungs.

Luna winced and yelped as she was dropped before she rolled over slowly " owe.. you ass!" muttered , not wanting to move as she slowly became aware of her surroundings. " collin?" moaned slightly as she closed her eyes, panting heavily.

Darious wheezed as he wiped tears from his eyes, " i deserved that.... owe... get her painkillers... " he muttered, his voice struggled from being a high pitched.. she had hit him good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Collin looked to her. "Shit.." He muttered as he looked to Luna and then to Darious..."ALright..." He says as he walked over grabbing the painkillers and walking over to her.."Here you are." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Darious winced again before he allowed himself to stand up. " geez thats gonna bruise.. think you broke something. "

Luna glared at him as she took the painkillers before practically just laying there on the floor .. " i don't even think i can get up..... .. and you deserved it you ass. "

Darious grinned" yea i know.. and i am sure i will get plenty more ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Collin looked over to Darious and then smirked slightly.."I hope to never get hit by her..." He muttered with a grin as he walked over kneeling down next to Luna..."Its ok Babe.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:11 pm

she grunted and looked up at him. " put me in bed... i am tired and feel like i got hit by a dump truck."she sighed as she shifted a little, wincing when every one of her muscles bunched up. " owe!.. " hissed before closing her eyes and grumbled" just knock me out.. do something.. holly freaking crap. "

Darious shook his head" sorry , that high power dose would do harm to your unborn baby.. you gotta...... deal i suppose until the painkiller kicks in."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:13 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles...."picking her up and hten bringing her over to the bed and then lays down with her.."I can't knock you out..." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."You have to do as Darious says." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 am

(( hehe gonna jump some time.. just a few months XD... hehe hmmmmmm *evil mind is at work* lol))

Luna grumbled" yea yea, i know. " wrinkled her nose as she relaxed against him and curled up as much as she could , waiting as the painkillers slowly kicked in, making her drowsy and atleast not swimming with pain any more.. she barely remembered darious saying something bout food but she was allready out like a light.

((whoot time jump.))

Darious shifted slighlty as he stood in the large room, leaning against the wall, watching the scene before him, it had been three months and luna was now up and moving around. what he was watching was her in her human form at the moment, beating the snot out three vampires, she was training, and letting out alot of built up agression.. He glanced up at Collin as he walked in holding two very large brown bags, and from the smell of it, they held food, healthy food from what he could tell " hmmmmm. smells like lean hamburgers with baked fries ... " he grinned" and what smells like ice cream.. she sent you out on groceries?... " he glanced at the vampires agian , watching as one got his ass literally kicked half way across the room. " she is just training.. and relax ... i allready warned the guys not to touch her stomache or back.. ... though it dont like i need to warn them at all.. they can't even touch her.. " he pointed over to luna. " and look.. she can actually stand completely on her feet now without stumbling.. i think... she is a hundred percent recovered... give or take the nightmares she still has. "

Luna had been going at it for hours. tossing vamps around like they where just rag dolls. , she was sweating, even though she was not really wearing much except for sweat pants and a sports bra, that was used for her workouts, her stomache and back showed the bright circular pink scar where she had been shot, she would always have the scar, it was the one thing she couldn't get to go away , but she didn't care, it reminded her that she just needed to get better. Her stomache was still a little flat but if one looked close enough the could barely tell the small sign of a baby bump.. .. Licking her lips slightly she grinned as she nearly snapped another vamps arm and tossed him across the room again, watching as he landed on the ground and refused to get up. " aww come on danny boy i ain't beating you that bad. "

Danny laughed before wincing slightly. " yea well... i know when my ass is cooked and your definitely killing it...." he rolled over and jumped to his feet before rolling his shoulders, glancing at his partner, who happened to be jace.. complete out of recovery of regrowing his limbs, the workout was also a bit of a rehab for him, getting him to regain the muscle that he lost. " how you hanging in there jace?"

Jace grunted and rubbed his stiff shoulder" getting better, but luna could always beat me.. oohhhh hey look collins back.. smells like he has food too.. "

Luna blinked and relaxed instantly as she turned to look over at collin. " so he is... how long you been standing there?" she nearly jumped at the loud sound of a child laughing, she managed to hold it but laughed as jace had practically jumped out of his pants as Rose came in carrying Angel, who from the looks of it was having the time of her laugh chewing on a dog toy." heeey. figured i would find you here.. " she shifted Angel in her arms, who had gotten a little bigger and was actually able to crawl around, " have you seen Korey?... " he glanced at collin and arched a brow . " he was supposed to go with you to get more blood, but i can't find him. " she shifted Angel in her arms before going over to Jace and haned her over to him. " here you go uncle jace. say hi to angel. "

Jace squeaked slightly eyes going wide, as he immediately wrapped his arms around angel, he didn't have a clue on how to hold a child and rose seemed to like to tease him about it, he shifted angel awkwardly in his arms before smiling as she made little baby face's at him." aww so cute.. "

Darious rolled his eyes. " he is probably in the intterrogation room beating the snot out of the hunter we still have. " he grinned at jace " aww its little uncle jacey. " he teased before nudging collin. " look how big the little girl has gotten.. and just think in a few months you will have your own."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 am

Collin grinned..."Yes food...She loves these." He says with a chuckle as he looked over watching as Luna beat the hell out of the vampires..."I would say..She looks like shes completly healed." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."It's good to see that Jace is back as well.." He says as he then looked to Luna when she spotted him. He grinned. "Long enough." He says with a chuckle as he looked over seeing Rose walk in with Angel.. He then blinked slightly cocking his head to the side and looking to Darious..."Yes that is very true." He says with a grin..."I can't wait." He says with a smile as he then looked over at Darious.."Yeah thats where he is." He says with a smile.

Korey walked out of the room cracking his nuckles that had blood all over them he even had splatters on him as well. He could feel that Rose and Angel were in the training room..."Alright then better fo get cleaned up." He chuckled as he went and showered changing his cloths as well before walking in and immediatly walking over to Rose kissing her softly..."Hows everything going love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:15 am

Rose blinked in surprise before grinning as she kissed him back." going good, i finally finished all that paper work since darious decided not to do it. " she gave him the evil eye before glancing over at jace , who was now sitting down in the middle of the floor with angel in his lap, tickling her lightly as she giggled before chomping on his fingers. " ohhh look. she has a new chew toy.. carefull, she is teething. " grinned slightly as she leaned against korey " hmmm just showered.. i take it you had fun with our guest?"

Jace grimaced slightly as he gently took his fingers back. " yea no kidding.. she has one wicked sharp tooth in there." he grinned eyeing the hole that was in his finger before healing it, angel just looked up at him and giggled before trying to grab for his hand again.

Darious smiled" yea, these training classes with luna have helped him alot.. he is definitely regaining all his original muscles that for sure.. jace loves it though, thinks one day he will best luna at one point. "

Luna rolled her eyes as she grabbed her towel to rub over her face before going over to collin and looked into the bags " ohhh i am starving.. oooo you even got a snack... hmmm sweets.. been craving more of those of late."

Rose grinned" ahh cravings... you will get more of those.. hmmm " looked up at korey and smiled. " everything is good though.. i was thinking of taking a break from work.. that and angel was getting bored in the office.. not many want to babysit her you know.. she is such a trouble searching child. "

Jace looked up and grinned" her? naw. she's an angel.. well to me she is. " he grinned and tickled her again before listening to her squeal with delight.. " if you want.. since our training session apparently is over.. i can watch her for a while.?"

Luna grinned" yea.. trainings over. i am starved.. " looked up at collin and smiled. " can you get them set out while i take a shower real fast?.. i spent hours in here so i am a bit.... a mess."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:05 pm

korey grinned..."Yes yes much fun...Hes gonna be tough to crack though.." He muttered with a sigh.

Collin grinned.."Yes Babe..I got food and snacks." He grinned as he looked over to her and then kissed her softly.

Korey smiles.."I don't mind you watching her a bit Jace." He says with a smile as he looked over to Rose wondering what she would think.,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 pm

Darious grinned" thats ok , i got him to talk a little last time i was with him. .. he can't hold out much longer.. either that or we send luna in to bite him in a few well placed spots. "

Luna wrinkled her nose. " leave me out of it.. unless he is connected to jim then i will gladly bite somewhere. " she smiled and kissed collin back. " allright , well go and get it set out then . i am heading for the showers. " she lightly kissed him again before jogging to the bag room where the showers where at..

Rose smiled." i don't mind at all, make sure she takes her nap though. she is due for one in an hour. ." she looked up at korey and smiled warmly. " did you get food too ?.. i am actually starving. "

Darious glanced at her. then at korey and collin" you two are making sure they are taking their vitamins and antibiotics still yes?.. they still have two weeks left on the antibiotics."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next