The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 pm

He looked over to her and then grinned..."Intresting...Your a really different person...And have an odd out look on life." He says with a smile..."But I think thats what makes you who you are." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very long Eventful Day (Silverwolflady only)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:53 pm

she shrugged" i see it as normal i mean... you learn what life has to give you right?. " she glanced at him and smiled. ' i have lived a long life.. i think it has taught me a great deal.. and you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:02 pm

He looked over to her and cocked his head to the side..."Your making it sound as if your thousands of years old there." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side..."I'm only 19 Moro...How old are you?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 pm

she grinned" nah. i just pay attention and learn real fast.. . hmmm " she glanced at him before shrugging. " eighteen... why? you plan on kidnapping me or something?" she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:01 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."Really you should deffinatly come to my lectures...I think you would enjoy it." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side blushing..."Why would I want to do that.." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 pm

she arched a brow as she studied him." you a teacher? on what?.. ahhh your blushing again.. " she grinned before shrugging " ohhh i dunno.. your a young good looking man who may want to kidnap a young good looking woman for your evil little deeds" she teased again ." i am just teasing you , relax. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 pm

He looked over to her..."Just an aid really." He says with a smile rubbing the back of his head..."Yeah...I tend to do that alot." He says as he then cocked his head to the side his blush getting redder to what she said next...."Oh...Ok..." He says with a nervous laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 pm

she smiled as shook her head. " relax, i won't bite.. now then.. where do you live?" she pointed tot he town now that they where back to it. " heh i don't know much around here. sooo your gonna have to tell me. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:16 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."Thats good to know." He says with a grin as he then chuckled.."I live in the college dorms a few blocks down." He says with a smile rubbing the back of his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm

she blinked and frowned' you dont' have a house?" shaking her head, slightly confused on how these people lived she headed in the direction he had indicated" you are strange you know that.. but then again thats a good thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:21 pm

He looked over to her and then shook his head..."No...I live on campus...I have a room all to my self." He says with a grin as he looked to her and then rubbed the back of his head..."Oh well then thats good to know." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

she frowned. " room to yourself... is that good? or do you normally share a room?" she stopped in front of the large building, getting the feeling it was his as she looked over to him. ' i think this is your stop. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:29 pm

He looked over to her..."Yeah i got lucky...No roommate." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side slightly..."How did you know this was my stop?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 pm

she blinked then shrugged" a hunch? i dunno.. just figured this was it. heh i was hoping i was right.. well that must be good to have your own room heh you can do whatever you want huh?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles...."I see." He says with a blush..."Yup I can do what ever I want when ever I want." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Wanna come up...You have to be thirsty after that walk." He says with a blush.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 pm

she blinked in surprise before relaxing as she gave a soft smile. " well i think i can spare a few minutes... not like the forest animals are gonna miss me that much heh they are probably happy for now that i am not there at the moment. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:46 pm

He smiles..."Oh alright then.." He says with a grin as he walked over to the door..I'm on the top floor." He grinned as they both walked up the stairs and up to the top floor. He then pulled out some Keys before opening the door..."Ladies first." He says as he looked down the hall seeing of the the dorm people staring at the both of then before grinned and telling Kensi to have a good night..."No its not like that.." He says as he blushed...They guy chuckled. "Sure its not...Have fun." He grinned as he went into the room. Kensi looked over to her blushed brightly holding the door open for her.."Don't mind him." He says rubbing the back of his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:52 pm

she arched a brow as she smiled " well your a good gentleman. " she eyed the other guy and flushed slightly before shaking her head as she headed into the room. " its ok . i am used to it. heh . trust me its not the first time i have had a guy comment or even go after me. they tell me i have a ... certain appeal to them. " and that was the truth.. since she was an anxient god, in whatever form she was in her hormones ended up attracting the opposite sex of the species.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

He looked over to her..."I bet not...I mean you are very pretty." He says still blushing..."You don't have to worry about me though..I'm not the type of guy to jsut throw my self on someone." He says with a smile as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed 2 waters before walking back over to her and handing her one..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:02 pm

she smiled and took the water from him. " thank you , ahhh and i am glad. heh if you just jumped on me i probably would have to hurt you. " she teased as she took several sips of the water, giving a satisfied sigh as her body seemed to now relax instantly when it got water. " and how long have you been here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles.."I wouldn't want that." He says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side..."This is actually my first semester." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."So how long have you been camping in the forest?" He ask her with a smile as he took a sip of his water.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:09 pm

she shrugged" well i couldn't tell you, when i am out there.. time just doesn't exist for me.. its my haven. ahhh what are you studying? or you just wanting to work as a assistant?" she sat down on one of the seats. watching him as she drank.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm

He looked over to her and then smiles..."The enviroment really...Birds, animals..Trees...You know all that kind of stuff." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side.."Your a very odd person...But in a good way." He says with a blush.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:22 pm

she grinned" odd is better then being normal. makes me unique... just like you.. if someone was tooo normal , it wouldn't be interesting and would just bore me to the point where i won't care. " shrugged before frowning. " your wanting to be a naturalist or something ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 pm

He smiles looking over to her..."Very true I would have to agree." He grinned as he then cocked his head to the side..."Yeah somthing like that...Seems like thats what you are as well." He says with a smile as he took another drink of his water.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next