The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only- - Page 8 Empty Re: Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 am

Teioh nodded, not shocked by the age he was given. He looked down at Revelation then over at Ryota again, "Well I thought I was 172 but I guess 18 would make more sense, wouldn't it." he said with a laugh. He paused for a moment before asking both the people in the room, "What other sorts of people live here?" He felt Revelation tense up behind his back and wondered briefly if he had asked something bad, but he was curious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only- - Page 8 Empty Re: Cannot share this prize -KDS & RN only-

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:27 am

Ryota raised an eyebrow at the mention of 172, wondering what the hell was wrong with him. Well, seeing the rest of his family, he wasn't all too surprised, but whatever. He had yet to see much of his personality anyways. At the question he burst out laughing, shaking his head. "Plants, and puppets, and sharks OH MY!" he sang, snickering again. He wasn't going to explain any more than that. He would have to see for himself. Unless Revelation told him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 am

Teioh cocked an eyebrow as Ryota sang he looked down at his brother with a incredibly confused expression. Revelation shook his head, "He's not lying." he had relaxed a little bit. Teioh was still confused, "Sounds...weird. So do you have to have something wrong with you or something to be a part of this group or whatever. I think i know why Revelation would be allowed to join then..." he didn't know his brother all that well but he had a feeling he knew. He smirked at Ryota, "So what else is incredibly weird with you aside from your mental state?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 am

Ryota went back to his laughing, but he stiffled it mostly. He opened his mouth to answer the question about having to have something wrong with you, but then closed it again, stopping his laughing. "None of your business" he replied, closing his fists and crossing his arms. He was sure Teioh would see his hands later, which would be interesting. Everybody had different reactions to the fact that he had mouths there. "And there's nothing wrong with my mental state" he added as an afterthought.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 am

Teioh sighed, "Alright, alright, whatever you say." he said knowing that he probably would find out sooner or later. He looked at Revelation who just sighed and said nothing. Teioh saw Revelation take in a deep breath as someone walked down the hallway towards the living room and the brunette couldn't help but cock an eyebrow. "Why the hell are you up and making so much fucking noise this early in the morning...." a angry voice said from the doorway. Teioh looked up and saw a man with slicked back silver hair a mess rubbing his eyes. Teioh tilted his head to the side and looked down at Revelation who looked rather worried. The man in the doorway finally looked around the room and his eyes landed on Teioh and Revelation. "Who the fuck are-" he didn't get to finish his sentence as Revelation jumped to his feet and grabbed Teioh's wrist pulling him along with him. "Come on." he ordered, Teioh did as he ordered. As they rushed by the man in the doorway Teioh turned and waved at Ryota, "Seeya." he said before getting pulled down the hall to the room the room they had slept in.

Hidan just blinked a couple times as Revelation and the brunette walked quickly by him. He looked down the hall after them than at Ryota. He sighed and walked into the room sitting down where Revelation had been seated. He wished he didn't still have crap in his eyes from just waking up, he hadn't gotten a good luck at the stranger. He looked at Ryota, "Who the fuck was that?" he tried again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:01 am

Ryota looked up as somebody walked down the hallway, biting his lip when he saw it was Hidan. If what he had figured out was true, this couldn't be a very good thing. He raised an eyebrow as Revelation got up and grabbed his twin's wrist, dragging him out of the room past Hidan. He blinked a few times at the sudden change before looking at the older albino. "Umm, I'm not exactly sure" he replied brightly. "Something about him being Revelation. . . and then something about a twin?" he supplied, sure Hidan would figure it out if it was true. He was still confused about the whole thing. "I think he said his name's Teioh" he added, nodding.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 am

Hidan's face slowly turned into a look of shock as Ryota spoke, it couldn't be true. "Twin...." he repeated, then Ryota said the brunette's name was Teioh. "No...that's not possible, Teioh's dead." He said figuring that since Revelation said that all the time that it had to be true, there was no way Teioh could be alive. He grabbed his head, and sighed loudly and angrily before he glared at the blond, "I want the truth you fucking idiot." he yelled.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 am

Ryota opened his mouth to say something when the albino yelled at him, and his eyes widened. "Do you really think I could make up a story like that!? I didn't even know he HAD a twin!! So either whoever the hell that is is lying to me, or I'm telling the truth. Either way, it's not my fault!" he responded, shifting so that his legs were crossed underneath him, and he stuck another cracker in his mouth, not planning on letting his breakfast be ruined by this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:31 am

Hidan got up angrily and went to leave the room punching the wall as he went hard enough to leave a crack in the wall, "SON OF A BITCH! It's TOO early in the morning to deal with this shit." he said loudly and angrily. He stormed off back to his room yelling at Kakuzu before hiding in his bed once again, hoping to get a little more sleep before he really had to deal with this, if that brunette had been his other son.

Revelation explained to Teioh who Hidan was, Teioh seemed incredibly shocked not have thought that that man would be his biological father. Unlike Revelation Teioh had always had a father figure in his life, and the man who had taken care of him his entire life was more of a father than this man was or would probably ever be and Teioh could tell just by Revelation's explanation that his brother hated this mans guts. Teioh though decided not to say anything about the life he had had for the past 16 years though, figuring the appropriate time to tell Revelation would come another time. After a short while and a bit more of an explanation the two headed back to the living room expecting to still see Ryota sitting their eating from his box of crackers. Teioh sighed as he sat himself down next to the blond, "Thanks." he said he reached over and into the box the blond had taking out a cracker and twirling it in his finger, "I asked you who was here, you coulda said my biological DAD lived here." he said before biting the cracker in half. Revelation sat back down in the chair he had been sitting in and sighed, running a hand through his almost shoulder length silver hair.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:07 pm

Ryota flinched back a bit when Hidan started yelling again, punching the wall and leaving. "Umm. . . was I not supposed to say anything?" he muttered to himself, shrugging and eating some more crackers. They made his mouth a bit dry, but he didn't want to have to get up to get something to drink. He looked at the ceiling for a bit, debating weather or not to turn the TV on, but he decided that he didn't want to go find the remote, or just turn it on manually. He looked down as the two brothers walked back into the room. "Heh, weellll, I didn't exactly think about that until AFTER he walked into the room" he said, shrugging. This was proving to be a rather interesting morning. Or, a rather interesting few days, thinking back on yesterday, which he didn't exactly want to think about.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:12 pm

Teioh sighed, "Is there anything else I should be worrying about?" he asked looking from his brother to Ryota. Revelation shook his head not really thinking of anything that would be of real concern to his twin brother. Teioh took Revelation's gesture as his answer and changed the subject slightly and directing his question at Ryota, "So what's my dad like?" he asked. Revelation seemed annoyed by the question, he had never really referred to Hidan like that and would like to think that Hidan wasn't his father in the first place, but Teioh didn't seem to mind calling him dad though he didn't even know him. Teioh really seemed to be Revelation's exact opposite right now. And the albino twin wondered if Teioh was going to end up being hos he was picturing him right now, which sadly reminded him a bit of Ryota.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Ryota thought for a moment. There were really alot of things he should be worried about, but he shook his head. Tobi was probably the top thing on the list though. . . and Zetsu. "Well, I can tell you right now, he's a bloodthirsy murderer with anger management problems, and slight mental issues" he started, thinking those were probably the most important things to get out there. He was slightly surprised that Teioh seemed to be more accepting of his father than Revelation was. "He's probably concidered legally insane. . . he's a Jashinist, immortal, blah blah blah, can be scary as fuck when he gets pissed off" that was prtty much Hidan summed up right there. Well, at least the traits he showed most often.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Teioh nodded, though the explanation honestly scared him and his neck tensed up and he frowned slightly as a bead of sweat ran down the side of his face, "What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" he asked more to himself though he said it out loud. He heard Revelation let out a sigh. Teioh let out a rather awkward nervous laugh before h to sighed and leaned back craning his head backwards. "Fuuuck...Maybe I shoulda stayed home..." he mumbled. Revelation shot him a confused glare, but said nothing, he would get Teioh's story out of the brunette soon enough. It was at that moment he realized that Ryota wasn't running away even though Revelation, who had tried to 'rape' him was in the room. He didn't say anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Ryota laughed when Teioh spoke, probably to himself, but he didn't exactly care. "Ah, that's not even the worst of it. Welcome to hell" he said, laughing again. The base was full, of freaks, he had to admit, though he denied being one of them. All he had was mouths on his hands, which was nothing compared to some people. The most normal person there was probably Sora. He crunched on his breakfast some more, stiffling his laughter, the mouths on his hands closed at the moment, so they were less noticable, and they weren't devouring his breakfast for him. He glanced up at Revelation every once and awhile, but mostly kept his gaze on the box of crackers in front of him. He was fine with being in the same room as the albino to an extent. The minute he got too close he was gone.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Teioh wasn't at all pleased with the whole welcome to hell statement, not that he planned on staying here that long and would leave probably within the week. The feeling of dread passed for the moment though, that kind of feeling was never one to last long with Teioh. He looked at Revelation and Ryota, "So is there anyone else here our age?" he asked wondering if he would be able to end up having a good time while he was here. A smirk on his rather pale face, a piece of brown hair falling in front of his blue eyes.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Ryota unfolded his legs, stretching them out. His only problem with being tall was his legs getting cramped. He munched on one more cracker before setting the box aside, deciding he was done for a while. Not long, but a while. "Umm, Sora. That's it though. Everyone else is OLD! Like. . . really old. . . My dad's the next youngest and he's what? 38?" he thought about it for a moment, knowing it was around there somewhere, but it didn't exactly matter, since everyone else was older than that. Ryota didn't even notice the look on Teioh's face, not really caring enough.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Teioh grabbed his hair and pulled on it roughly, "ARRUGH!" He thrashed his head slightly before pouting at his brother again, "WHY REVELATION!? Out of all the places with young hot people you decided to come to this...this RETIREMENT HOME FOR CONVICTS!" He said loudly "ARGH!" He slid off the couch and landed on the floor with a thud, "This is probably the most upsetting predicament I have EVER gotten myself in..." he mumbled curling up in the fetal position on the floor. Revelation sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair again. So THAT was the kind of person his brother was. It all made a bit more sense now, he was starting to put together the puzzle that was his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow at Teioh's outburst, not unused to them, but it was still slightly surprising. Upon listening to what he was saying he peiced it together slowly, his eyes widening. He jumped to his feet, backing away from the two of them. "Wait. . . no. . . DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE LIKE HIM!!" he yelled flailing an arm at the alibino. "NOT ANOTHER ONE!! GAHH!!" he turned and fled the room, running to his own and slamming the door, dropping into his bed, which had no blankets or pillow, but he didn't care. It was away from Revelation, for one thing, and Teioh who seemed to be turning out like his brother in that fact.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Teioh uncurled himself and looked up at Ryota cocking an eyebrow as the blond booked it out of the room. "Uh..." he uncurled himself completely and sat up against the couch. He stared where Ryota had disappeared before he looked at his brother again, "What the fucked you do to him?" The brunette twin asked. Revelation sighed, "He believes I attempted to rape him." the albino stated. Teioh blinked a couple times, "Well did you?" he asked. Revelation shook his head, "I would never." he said in a serious tone. Teioh couldn't help but wonder if his brother was ever not serious so far it sure didn't seem like that was a possibility. Teioh bit his tongue to keep from saying anything that would throw them into an awkward conversation because the brunette was pretty good at doing such a thing quite frequently. So instead he picked up the box of crackers Ryota had ditched, climbed up onto the couch and turned on the TV.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Ryota sighed and got as comfortable as possible on the cheap matress. He curled up and closed his eyes, planning on getting some more sleep, and hopefully awakening from this stupid nightmare.

Deidara groaned, wondering why there were so many people up and yelling this early. He'd gotten back from a quick mission late in the night, so he didn't exactly want to be up, but he decided to after hearing Ryota yelling, and then a door slam. He got to his feet and got dressed, not bothering with his cloak though. Once fixing his long blonde hair and putting it in it's usual ponytail he left, walking to the living room, planning on just relaxing in front of the TV, where he would be able to yell at people if they decided to be loud again. He walked into the room and froze at the sight in front of him. Revelation was sitting there, with what looked like a replica of his with brown hair and blue eyes. "Who the FUCK'RE you, un!?" he asked after a moment, looking ocnfusedly between the two of them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Teioh looked over at the blond that had walked into the room, with a quick glance he thought it was Ryota, "I thought you-...wait" he paused as he actually looked this guy over again. Definitely not Ryota. "uh...I'm Teioh, Revelation's long lost twin. And you aaaaaare....Ryota's dad, one of the old farts I've heard oh so...little about." Teioh said with a smirk taking another cracker out of the almost empty box and shoving it in his mouth. Revelation sighed and scratched his neck. Deciding not to say anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Deidara raised an eyebrow when the brunette started talking but stopped. "Long lost twin, un?" he muttered to himself, crossing his arms. "I'm not an old fart, un! I'm not even 40!!" he protested, glaring at Teioh. He really had no idea when this had happened, or how many people knew there was some random kid here, even if it was Revelation's twin, which would make him. . . Hidan's son. He heaved a sigh, knowing that there was going to be a problem now. "How'd you get in here, un?" he asked, walking over and sitting on the couch.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Teioh pulled his feet up onto the couch and smirked, "I walked in, duh." Teioh said with a laugh, "And also...you're over thirty, you're an old fart. You have a nineteen year old son, you're an old fart. You couldn't get laid if you begged, you're an old fart." Teioh said with a smirk, flipping his hair slightly to the side the smirk quickly turning into a smile, "Actually, scratch that last one. You may be old, but you look like you could pull off twenty." he threw his head back and laughed his laugh that was so much more normal than his brother's or father's, "Ya, I'd hit that." he laughed even harder almost falling off the couch again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Deidara rolled his eyes at the explaination. Wasn't exactly what he meant, but it answered the question, sort of. He shot a glare at Teioh as he started listing off things that made him old. His eyebrow twitched at the last one, opening his mouth to say something about that, when the brunette corrected himself. His mouth fell open and his eye twitched for a moment. "Okay now that's just creepy. . . how old are you, un?" he asked, double checking that he had his facts right there. He was oretty sure he was being hit on by an 18 year old though.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Revelation pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed loudly completely agreeing with Deidara that was incredibly creepy. Teioh calmed his laughter and smiled at Deidara, "18. I'm legally an adult, it's not pedophilism for you to think about me like that." He laughed again, this time falling onto the floor, clutching his chest and curling up slightly on the floor. Teioh probably wouldn't ever actually sleep with Deidara, but it was funny to get reactions out of people.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum