The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 2 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm

Having sent someone to get Zyanya, Zane waits in his private chambers for her to arrive.
"get some food in here. and the best wine too."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 2 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Zyanya glanced up slightly as the other guards came in , saving that one guard from possible embarrassment. sighing she set her glass down '' lemme guess.. i am supposed to follow you ?"

at the guards slight nod she shrugged before following them out the door, glancing at the one that fell in step behind her before turning her gaze back towards the one in front of her, she was scanning the entire area. But really couldn't find any escape routes in time as she was pushed into his chambers, turning to glare at them , she gave a warning growl just as they closed the doors. . '' really annoying little bastards'' she grumbled, hands on her hips as she kicked the door before relaxing and looking around, spotting the food first before glancing over at Zane. '' great, stuck in a room with you . don't you have anything better to do then torment me?" she was definitely a little edgy .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Zane glances at her and smiles maliciously. "nothing better to do. ha i could be doing the other girls but for some reason beyond me i am spending time on you." motioning to the food and drink he sais " eat and stop complaining you rutting bitch."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

she arched a brow as she glanced at the food then back at him '' you should be a little nicer... name calling is not a good way to get what you want '' grinned'' besides that can go both ways you horny bastard. '' she sweetly shot out at him as she made her way to the food table, glancing at the various meats before picking up a slice of meat '' hmmmm joy i feel very special to get your attention all because your bored out of your mind. '' she was being sarcastic as she eyed the wine as well '' well, atleast you got good taste in foods.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 pm

"i only call it like i see it. if you didn't act like one i wouldn't call you one." thinks to himself that he might have to change the guards to his female guards for her.

"well get comfortable. your going to be here for a while."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 pm

she snorted slightly as she glanced at him again '' i doubt it, i am good at disappearing and getting away from things i disdain.'' she tried another different piece of meat before picking up a goblet of the wine.. '' well if you didn't treat others like little pieces of dirt i wouldn't act like one. '' shrugged'' but you have no respect for anyone. '' she glanced around before picking a spot to sit down, far away from him she was definitely having one hell of a time trying to control her hormones but it was hard. matching words with him though somehow seemed to be making it a bit easier. Considering the more he annoyed her the less she began to crave things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Zane goes and sits by her, so close their legs are touching, and puts an arm around her. "more wine?" he asks coolly, rubbing a hand up and down her thigh.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm

she had been busy looking for other things to try out when he suddenly appeared next to her, her body tensed and she shot off the floor like a firecracker, backpedaling away from him as she coughed, trying to clear her throat from the fact that she accidentally got wine down the wrong tube. '' damn it.. '' she narrowed her eyes at him , '' you keep your hands to yourself. '' she grumbled , within seconds he had managed to unnerve her. grabbing a towel she wiped up some of the wine she spilled on herself. '' you shouldn't sneak up on people like that anyways.. trying to give me a heart attack ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:54 pm

"No just following my serpentine instincts. sneak up on the pray to make the hunt a success." Zane stated with a wicked smile while stalking towards her, slowly backing her towards the bed. "And if you want me to keep my hands to myself you shouldn't look so damn appetizing." Zane reached out towards her and pushed her back on the bed, pinning her down and kissing her brutally, while trying to remove her clothing. Her struggling was making that damn near impossible, so he smacked her. " stop wiggling woman, im getting what i want whether you like it or not, but you will like it trust me."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:15 pm

she yelped as he shoved her onto the bed before she began to wiggle immediately , trying to fight him off of her before giving a grunt of pain as he hit her, blinking several times , stunned for a few seconds before she struggled again '' get the hell off me!, you can't like what is being forced you bastard'' she hissed, snapping her teeth at him, daring him to kiss her again with the threat of biting him.

She got winded quickly due to the fact she had been drinking the wine, her reactions where a few seconds slower then what they normally where. ' and i will wiggle all i want as long as it pisses you off!''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:20 pm

Zane does a partial shift and brings his fangs out, mouth poised against her neck. "snap your teeth again and i will use mine. my venom isn't as strong in a partial shift, but a bite is gonna burn like hell!"
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 pm

freezing instantly at the first touch of his fangs she sucked in a breath and held it, not daring to move as she stared at him. the gold color of her eyes getting darker as she got pissed off while feeling the affects of the wine.

After a few minutes she slowly released her breath , still laying still under him, waiting, she wasn't going to move until his fangs where away from her throat. '' wouldn't bite you if you wasn't such an ass.. '' she hissed out. shifting her body slightly under his, trying to get most of his weight off of her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:34 pm

as Zane feels her moving under him he got more aroused. pulling back from her a little bit he shifted his fangs back."wouldn't be an ass if you weren't such a tease." Zane smirked.

"guards!! bring the others from the harem. i've decided i want some female on female entertainment." turns to Zyanya " i tire of fighting you so now u will perform with the others. and if you don't you all get beat."

allows her to get up and lays on the bed getting comfy.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm

her face went bright red as she narrowed her eyes at him, '' do what?" she layed still even as he got up off of her,allowing her to breath more, several more minutes later she leaned up on her elbows before glancing over at the others, then back at him. '' good luck with that.. send them back, don't take your anger out on them, you want someone to beat you beat me.'' she narrowed her eyes'' or are you too much of a coward for that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Zane punches her in the stomach, smacks her in the face and then pins her down, tearing her clothing off. "you will give me what i want or i will take it." he shouts while forcing his stiff rod into her tight sheath. pumping vigorously he used her like a rag doll.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:32 pm

she grunted slightly , having the air knocked out of her so was unable to fight back as he ripped her clothing off. Only struggling to fight back the moment she felt him get on top of her , her body tensing up immediately as a hiss of pain exploded in her lower region as he forced himself in her. Normally she would be fighting harder then this but the fact that the full moon was working on her , her full instincts kicked in, nails digging into his arms as she arched up against him, uncaring that he was rough for her first time.

she knew she was going to be sore as hell later, considering he had not given her any time to adjust, which is why the only sounds she could make where pained grunts and moans. They had practically gone for the full night, neither one of them stopping for a small break as Zyanya had nothing but instinct keeping her going, by the time they where both exhausted the sun was already beginning to come up, just before he passed out however she found her right arm chained to the bed post, before he went to sleep with his one of his own arms pinning her to him, still stark naked. She figured he did that to keep her from slipping out of his room while he slept. that and the moon affects always lasted two full nights.

sighing she stayed on her back, him still past out next to her as she half closed her eyes in thought, now that her body was sated for the most part, she definitely started having thoughts going through her head, several where of the possibility of her getting pregnant, then they shifted to her pack, she knew the male alpha would be pissed that she was taken and he was probably throwing a very large fit about it as well as searching for her. Shaking her head she sighed, at least she had managed to clean herself up a bit before he passed out, he had even shown a bit of interest in the wolf paw print tattoo that she had on her right inner thigh the mark of her being alpha, apparently him getting an alpha was very rare. Shifting again she tried to remove his arm from around her waist only to have him hiss at her in his sleep and tighten his hold.

Snorting slightly she rolled her eyes, even in his sleep he was possessive. She couldn't even figure out why since she pissed him off so much. She couldn't believe she had submitted to him like that. Frowning she glanced towards him before smirking slightly, he was covered in scratches and even on his shoulder was her teeth marks from her biting him, he had definitely been rough and she apparently liked that. glancing down at herself she shrugged, she too was covered in scratches, she knew her back was and she knew she had at least one or two bite marks on her own shoulder and chest. Retaliation from when she bit him, sighing sleepily she closed her eyes and relaxed completely deciding it wouldn't do her any good to just sit there and worry so slowly fell asleep.

Several hours later she felt him stirring in the bed before he started to argue with someone, another female from what she could tell in her sleep fogged brain, grumbling slightly she shifted a little and half opened her eyes. The other female was definitely knew, she smelled of pure rage, possibly at him, waking up slightly more she scooted as far away from the woman as the chain on her wrist would allow her too. Figuring it was Zane's wife she really didn't want to be in the middle of the fight they apparently where having. Her eyes darted back and forth from the two of them, really not sure what to do and kept her mouth shut, not wanting the females rage to be directed at her, so she just sat and waited. Trying her best to even ignore all the blood spots on the bed, most of them probably from him roughly taking her virginity, the others well she just had to chalk it up to all the bites and scratches they gave each other, she even sported more bruising then she thought.. Trying not to let her face go red , she glanced at the woman again, she was definitely irritating with her screeching voice, it was making her ears hurt and she had the urge to tell her to shut up but managed to keep her mouth shut.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:19 am

zane wakes up to his wife's screaching voice grating at his ears.

"who the hell is she? your new whore. when are you going to start honoring our marriage. i may not want to be married to you but at least i honor our marriag."

" honor. ha you had a child that looks like the captain of your guard and you have the gall to say you are honoring our marriage. how the hell are you honoring our marriage. you stupid whore, i tire of your lies. leave my chambers or i will forcefully remove you from them."

Danica threw herself at Zane only to have himself move before she could get him.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 am

Zyanya watched the altercation with curiosity even though the woman's screeching was definitely getting on her nerves and giving her a headache, she was growing more and more agitated, glancing at Zane she studied him before turning her gaze back towards Danica, catching the flash of movement she reacted on instinct, lunging forward as well, her free hand collided with the woman's throat , cutting off her screech in mid yell as she slammed her on the floor next to the bed, even though the chain was now cutting into her other wrist, she ignored it as she gave a low growl.

'' that is enough, your becoming a bit annoyance to me and that is not good '' she tightened her hold on the woman's throat, watching as her eyes widened and she began to struggle under Zyanya, who had no real trouble keeping her on the floor. Leaning down closer to her ear she gave another warming growl '' here is your warming, listen well you little bitch. you ever come in a room that i am in with your annoying voice again and i swear i will rip your bloody vocal cords out. do you understand?" she waited, digging her nails into the woman's throat slightly when she took too long to answer before watching her as she nodded. Having got her answer from the woman she stood up , pulling the woman up by her hair before shoving her towards the door, watching her as she practically tripped over her feet to get out of the room. pretty sure her throat will be severely bruised for several days that hopefully she wouldn't be able to make a sound. .

Nearly forgetting that Zane was in the room she glanced over at him, arching a brow '' you want to punish me for that, go right on ahead. i really hate annoying women. i will make do on my threat to her. so if i where you , keep her away from me.'' she grumbled, frowning as she looked down at her wrist with the chain on it. it had cut deep enough to where she was practically dripping blood on his floor.. '' crap.'' she sighed, it was most likely going to leave a scar, and possibly hurt later since at the moment she really couldn't feel anything.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 am

Zane eyed zyanya with curiosity.

"why would i punish you for doing what i have dreamed of? in this culture the queen is a higher power than the king. i cant hurt her without the risk of being executed. you on the other hand cant be touched. you are a foreign diplomat whether here as my slave or here of your free will."

Zane unchains her arm. "go to the room that you came from. the guards will escort you. i on the other hand am leaving you be until you are ready to come to me again. thank you for getting that bitch to shut up."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:45 am

her eyes widened in total shock, watching as he unchained her, slightly rubbing her wrist and checking out how deep the cut was she looked back up at him, he had even thanked her, which was definitely confusing her, taking a few minutes to register his response before she spoke up.

'' well... your welcome... i think. '' frowned again before sighing' '' glad to know that.. but if i kill her its cause she irritated me.. not because of you '' she glanced at the torn pieces of clothe on the floor that she had been wearing but where no longer usable.. '' full moon tonight.. i will be worse then last night .. so i would suggest female guards at my door.. '' she stole a quick glance at him again before reaching over to snag one of the cleaner sheets to wrap around her toga style'' sorry but i don't feel like walking out there covered in blood, and err,... other stuff..'' mumbled ,feeling her face heat up a little as she glanced at him again.. '' and it was great pleasure getting her to shut up.. i swear she was fixing to make my ears bleed'' she headed for the door before stopping and turning to look over at him.. '' slaves normally don't ask things i think but... . i am starving.. you have used up most of my energy and i swear i can eat a horse.. is it possible to get food? and probably three trays of it. '' gave him a wolfish grin '' i may be skinny but when my appetite hits i can eat practically enough for six people.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 am

"you may ask me for anything, im not promising i will give it to you, but ask away." he smirked.

"guards take her to the room and give her some clothing, and have the kitchen bring her food until she is full."

Zane nods to her and sends them along to the room. after they were gone he sat on the chaise lounge and watched the servants remake the bed, all the while thinking about why he promised her to leave her be til she came to him.

"Damn it" he shouted scaring the servants. he stormed out of the room to his wife's chambers for another round of arguing, some tension release would do nice...
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:02 am

Zyanya relaxed as she went to her room, watching as the guards left her be , only coming in to give her food before leaving her again. She ignored them of course, concentrating on bathing first, washing her hair and skin, she was right though, her entire body felt sore but at least she no longer felt like jumping someone, well at least not until that very night.

Sighing as she finished bathing, drying off then getting dress, she ate her fill, telling the guards she needed no more food before laying down in the bed satisfied with herself as she stretched out. She figured she was stuck for good as his harem mistress. At the moment she really didn't care, as long as she got to beat the crap out of Danica she was fine. The woman better realize her life was going to become a living hell if Zyanya didn't decide to kill her quickly.

Right as she began to fall asleep her thoughts went right back to Zane, for some odd reason she was thinking she should probably go to him of her own free will.. But she would at least make him wait a few days. Possible a week, with that in mind she slowly drifted off to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 am

It had been a week since the night with Zyanya and Zane still couldn't get her off his mind.

"damn it what did that woman do, put a spell on me?" zane questions as he heads to the bathhouse.

"maybe a bath will get my mind cleared."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 am

Zyanya grinned as she finished her little sparring with one of the female guards, it was interesting on how she seemed to now have a good friendly relationship, that and she had to keep wrestling with someone in order to keep her muscles up. She had been in a good mood for the past few days since Zane had apparently kept his word and left her alone. Only taking his frustrations out on the others. Watching as the guard left she quickly cleaned up, washing the sweat from her body and using one of the very few oils that the harem girls apparently only get to use to make her smell better. .

Once her hair dried she braided it back, it came down to just the top curve of her butt, Usually she wore it lose but being as it was so long it kept getting caught in the slave earrings that she had. which hurt like hell when they got stuck.

After getting fully dressed , she headed out of her room and as always her two guards fell into step behind her, making sure she didn't cause trouble, she was in an exploring mood, if she ran into Danica along the way well, that was bad luck on her part.

Humming to herself and her hips swaying slightly to the very faint sound of music she was hearing she just explored one room after the other before finding the bathhouse, curious as always she opened the door and stepped in , only to see a very naked Zane stepping into the bath..

'' ahh damn.. was hoping it would be Danica i find. '' grinned slightly as she looked him over'' eh, that's ok , didn't want to ruin my clothes with her dirty blood anyways. '' she glanced at her guards who apparently decided to stay out of the room before she stepped towards him, More curious now that little tiny bottles caught her attention and several good smells came from them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:09 am

Upon hearing someone enter the bath house zane turned expecting to see Danica, but it was Zyanya.

"ah damn... i was hoping it would be Danica i find." Zyanya said

Zane quirked an eyebrow and watched her explore the bottles of essential oils. slowly he snuck up on her and zoinked her into the bathtub with him laughing.

"wheee i got a wet wolfy in my tub." he laughed splashing her.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next