The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 22 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:52 pm

"oh he doesnt treat me, i brought him in for the people. i am treated by the nest mother. she is the only person i trust with my health, she is the woman who raised me after my family was killed." He said with a saddened expression on his face.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 22 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm

she watched him before sighing, leaning close and lightly placed a kiss on his cheek. '' everything is going to be ok hun. and atleast i know now who to go fetch if you are somehow sick '' she smiled before looking over his wet clothing from her pouring water on him'' heh might want to get into dry clothes.. before you do get sick''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:35 pm

zane nodded and went to change. " im going to see her. im sorry she is like the mother i never met and i need to talk to her." zane walked out of the room.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:35 am

she frowned before shrugging. '' don't apologize to me for it hun, i am not going to get in the way of you seeing someone you see as a mother figure..just let me know how things go.. '' she watched him leave before she looked over at the crib again and sighed. She really didn't know what to do today, she was still healing from the c-section, though she knew within a day or so she would be almost completely new, loving the fact that she wasn't a slow healer like normal humans she stretched before getting a small bag prepared with extra change of clothes for aiko wondering if maybe she could talk the wet nurse into an outing or something. atleast until whatever is bugging Zane is taken care of.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am

zane wandered aimlessly towards the dancers nest. he wished that the leader would move the nest into the palace, but she refused to be ruled over by his family. zane sighed and entered the nest.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Deciding she would go visit her people in the village she picked up aiko. smiling when she only made little curious sounds as she grabbed the bag and headed out, finding the wet nurse easily enough and got her to follow her. just in case aiko got hungry at some point. She spotted zane a way off, going into the nest, she even found some of the dancers talking with some of the young female children, hopefuly they where being taught a few things and kept out of trouble.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

zane got to the nest and decided to join in the dances to clear his head.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm

after a few hours she allowed the wet nurse to take aiko and put her down for a nap,handing over the bag full of baby clothing and diapers before she watched them leave, once she had visited most of her people and spoke with them, listening to whatever idea's they wanted to give or any problems she needed to fix she headed to the dancers nest, smiling at some of the women as she looked to Zane, just watching him move as she leaned against the wall and relaxed, it had been a while since she had seen him dance, and it definitely seemed like he was really enjoying it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:49 pm

*zane left the nest feeling slightly better* now I just have to find his naga.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22