The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 21 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm

(( well i told wes he is to talk to you about it, cause yea i don't really know all what was said between you and him when you first sold it to him and all that XD i am just the middle person. but i sowwy , if it was me i would give it back. ))

Brian had slowed down when he was told, giving his apologies for moving too fast so the last few that he had killed where slow and very painfull, well up until zane made him stop again as he brought krista in, Brian arched a brow slightly eyeing her, just by her smell and her fear he knew she must have done something extreme to bring about punishment like this, since brian knew he didn't interview her at all. He watched as zane dispatched them one by one, leaving krista last.... the last words from zane was what made brian realize exactly what krista had done.. seeing her bleeding on the floor didn't even bring a single sympathetic look from him.. '' personaly.. i think i would have skinned that one alive zane.. '' he mumbled as he walked out of the room.. making sure the room was locked to ensure that no one would help krista at all.

Zyanya had woke up a little after zane had left so went about doing her usual of taking care of business and changing aiko before feeding her, of course being extremely carefull. she had just finished feeding her when zane had come back to his room. aiko was layed against her shoulder carefully and she gently patted her back to burp her.. wrinkling her nose slightly she eyed him''... you smell like her again.. '' she mumbled, atleast it was different. this time it was just the usual smell of being in contact with another person. nothing personal about it.. '' take it her punishment was not given and you had to do it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady) - Page 21 Empty Re: slave to passion (mature, R rated, female Reserved for silverwolflady)

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

"Gregory killed himself. and i have killed her, but i still have to deal with her body one more time. the punishment for what she did is death and then i will skin her. her skin will be my new pair of pants, because my subjects must know that i will not tolerate this. the others will be skinned too. btw would you like a pair of snake skin pants dear? its the custom, they intended to harm you, so you must show strength to our people." zane said.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Female Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 pm

she frowned slightly , glancing at aiko when she finally did let out a good burp. '' hmmm well i suppose i could use a new pair of pants. though i do have plenty . '' she shrugged, she never had snake skin pants before, would be strange. '' so then. i take it you gave brian a room? i been seeing him in the halls lately , heh think some of the single females have been eye balling him too. wonder if he will get a family of his own soon ?" she knew brian very well. Knew he wanted a family so hoped he got one. a good one.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

"yes brian has a room, actually he has a whole wing for him and who ever he decides to share it with."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:21 pm

she smiled at that, '' think he will like that, all the room he can take.. are you playing match maker or what?"she teased, cradling aiko now as she sat down in one of the new rocking chairs. '' do you have someone in mind for a wet nurse yet? i just.. well. would like to talk to who ever you pick. just to see if i like them. '' she wasn't too sure about the wet nurses just yet but it was custom for her and her pack to have help with children, hell she knew the whole pack chipped in , in one form or another in raising the pack children.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:23 pm

" i have a girl picked out she will stop by later." zane replied. " now i must go check on my new skins." me smiled and left the room.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:29 pm

she smiled'' alright, don't make mine a funky color hun'' she teased. shaking her head, she didn't trust the female guards just yet, hell she didn't even have warning about krista so she knew there was a reason why she was not trusting easily any more. Tonight was a full moon but lucky for her her hormones wouldn't be too bad, due to having been pregnant and now aiko in her arms. she was satisfied for the most part even with knowing that zane wanted more children. leaving the door open so she could see into the hallway she watched as guards and servants moved about talking to one another while cleaning. She even spotted Brian once or twice being talked to by one of the dark haired female guards, the fact she had him laughing at whatever she said was a good thing. Looking down at aiko she frowned'' don't think i am going to handle your boy interests very well.. thankfully we have a few long good years before that happens.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Zane walked into the room right as the guards were using the magic to put all the bodies into their shifted forms. "skin all of them, wolf or snake. i dont care i want all of the skins." zane barked out the order. "i want all of the snake skins sent to the seamstress, both zyanya and i would like a new pair of slacks. and the wolf pelts can be taken to my personal vault. i dont need her knowing that some of her own were in on the plot."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:39 pm

the wet nurse that zane had picked out showed up just as aiko fell asleep so Zyanya spent the time with the woman, carrying aiko in her arms and walking through the halls. asking her several questions while she waited for zane to come back from whatever he was doing,she preferred the halls because more people where around, it would discourage anyone to even think of trying something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Zane went back to the room and layed down for a nap figuring that zyanya would be back soon.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:05 pm

She finished with the woman before heading back to the room, it was nearing lunch time so figured zane might be getting hungry soon. finding him in the room she smiled and layed aiko down who just stared at the roof and made little baby noises. '' so then.. i take it you got every thing taken care of?" she had liked the woman he picked for a wet nurse, though she was a bit energetic. '' think brian has an eye on one of your female guards.. ''she nudged him slightly , he had a new scent on him, one she couldn't place other than the fact she figured he was hanging around the wolves more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:11 pm

zane was deep in a fitful restless sleep, he could hear zyanya and feel her nudging him, but he could react. he felt drugged, like someone or something was holding him motionless. he had flashes of horrifying events going through his head, most of them of the slaughter of his parents and siblings. he tried to awaken but the dreams held him captive. i have to get away from these visions before they drive me crazy, or worse kill me. everything felt so real around him. he could smell the blood, hear the zing of the blades as the arced through the air, feel the blows his family took from each swing. he could feel the weight of the blades in his hands, like he was the attacker in these visions.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm

she frowned as she glanced at him, realizing he was asleep,and it appeared to be a fitfull sleep at that. reaching over she shook him'' zane?'' guessing he was having a nightmare of some sorts she shook him again,trying to get him to wake up. '' zane! wake up. its just a dream!'' when that didn't work she went to the wash room and got a small glass of water before going back to him on the bed and pretty much dumped it on his head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Zane immediatly shot up and screamed. "OH MY GOD NO, MOM! THEY KILLED HER. MOM!" he sobbed before he realized that he was in his room with zyanya and Aiko. he threw himself into Zyanya's arms and sobbed for a bit. " i saw it, i saw them kill my mother. it was C'Jarsa and Siska. they killed her because she was married to one of the obsidian guild."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:24 pm

she squeaked in surprise and nearly fell off the bed backwards when he shot up screaming, which of course startled aiko so bad that she herself started to squeal and scream in fright. she gave a grunt as he threw himself into her, her arms immediately going around him as she held him close. half closing her eyes as she watched him. it was a shock to here what he had just said'' well... damn.'' she mumbled as she slid her hand to the back of his neck to give a slow gentle massage to help him calm. she wasn't sure if that really happened but judging by how bad the nightmare was she figured it was real'' that is not good. ..i take it there is nothing we can do about.. siska and C'Jarsa?" it seemed to her that they just seemed to jump at any opportunity to ruin peoples lives.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:30 pm

"if what i just saw was real it happened over 10 years ago. no there isnt anything we can do, they are the ruling class over all of us." zane said before he got up and calmed Aiko down. getting her to go to sleep.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:34 pm

she sighed and watched him as he got up and took care of aiko. atleast now he was calmed down as well as aiko. '' true... but i am sure we can figure something out to keep them from.. well i dunno. getting into our business in the future? definitely want to keep them from finding about aiko thats for sure.. '' she got up to stand next to him lightly rubbing his back as she watched him put aiko asleep. '' by the way, the one you picked for a wet nurse i like... aiko didn't seem to mind her either.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 pm

"that is good, but they cant get to us now anyway. the have an agreement with the mistari. they can never again punish for love. not in our lands. if they want to practice that barbarism on their neverchanging island, so be it. but they are no longer allowed in our lands." zane said. " and the wet nurse i didnt pick, the nest mother did. she knew you two would get along and that aiko would be happy." zane smiled.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:41 pm

she relaxed and reached over lightly to lightly pull the soft baby blanket over aiko to keep her warm. '' well thats good then.. the mistari, do they know yet that aiko was born?" she glanced up at him slightly curious bout that considering alot of things had happened between then and now. '' ahh well . now see i knew there was a reason why i liked the nest mother so much'' she teased. '' suppose the wet nurse can take over her feedings tomorrow then.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm

"the disa predicted the day you would give birth. the have known for longer than we have." zane responded.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

she frowned before rolling her eyes.. '' wish they had given a heads up about krista then.'' she nudged him slightly'' did they want to see her?" she didn't mind the mistari getting a look at aiko. well as long as they didn't plan on harming her or anyone else in the family for that matter. She knew they wouldn't since they where the ones to put peace between the neighboring clans for a while. '' does that peace treaty still taking affect? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:49 pm

" we will take her to them when she is older. we have a permanent peace treaty with the mistari, they are too old for the fighting, but if we are attacked they will defend us to their last." zane responded as he saw brian walk past the door with one of the female guards on his right arm and another on his left. " i see he is liking out customes. with us its ok to have multiple females, at least until you become mates."
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

she glanced up then looked over at the door before laughing.'' he is not like that hun. he would only sleep with one... he is very loyal to the end. . several females may have an interest in him, and yes he will give them a chance to .. i guess pique his own interests. .. though i can't say the same for the other wolves'' she grinned, shaking her head'' i can't tell you how many times i have walked into a room to find a wolf pile.. heh , one male and several females.. thats alot of naked bodies.. '' she teased..'' ahh well. men will be men.'
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by olizashardaecobriana Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Zane laughed at her description of a wolf pile. "sounds fun. hmmmm prolly should have tried that before i got rid of the harem." he joked.
olizashardaecobriana
olizashardaecobriana

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:41 pm

she snorted'' and that would have gotten nearly all the women killed in there.. '' she nudged him slightly , now that aiko was back asleep she didn't have to worry about her.. she eyed him a little '' feeling a bit better now hun? atleast your not all red in the face any more. swear you would cause yourself to have a heart attack or something. was wondering if i was going to have to sick the medic on you.'' she grinned'' give him a new subject to poke and prod for a bit.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next