The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 pm

He looks at her as she kisses him and kisses her deeply in return, her comment only tortures him more as he leaned her back and then slowly moved against her. His tip pressed against her soft lips, he eyes slowly closing as he gasped, his tip suddenly got soaking wet from her, and it slid inside her almost instantly, and the more pressure he put against her, the deeper he went and the faster she took him within her. "Ohhh Hamona! This, is, uhhhhhhhhh"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Hamona whimpers softly and says, "I know my love. I figured you would like it if I got you positioned." She kisses him tenderly and slowly wraps her legs around his waist. She says, "I love you Leon." She moves her hips a little to make him go deeper inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Leon was far from small, but was also not huge by any means, he was well equiped when it came to that area, so even though they moved a good few inches it was only half of what he had for her. He was pushing his hips farther into hers and harder, feeling himself get stopped by her body as he looked up at her "Hamona, Is this the part were we take each others virginity?" He said sorta worried cause hes heard that it hurts the female and a lot.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:10 am

Hamona nods her head and says softly, "Yes love. You must break through my virginity in order for both of us to fully enjoy this." She strokes his body gently sensing he was afraid of hurting her. She says, "I can handle pain my love don't worry."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 am

He leaned in and kisses her deeply, adding some tongue to distract her befor he suddenly pushed hard with his hips, his dick shoving in and tearing her be for ramming as deep as he could within her, gasping as he kissed her but knew she was in for some bad pain instantly now.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:33 am

Hamona kisses him back and cries a muffled scream as he tore through her insides. Blood pours out of her folds just making it easier for him to move in and out of her body. She looks in his eyes not regretting single moment of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 am

*Looking into her eyes as he slowlt began to thrust into her, his hips moving slowly back and forth, he thinks in the right way, sort of unsure how to be he thinks hes doing it right. His body rubbing into hers slowly and gently as he moaned lightly at her befor asking "Are you ok?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Hamona holds onto him gently as she feels her lover go in and out of her. Her folds were squeezing him as he went in and out of her. She gives him a nod as he asked her if she was okay. She says softly as she kisses his neck, "I am all right my love. I am just trying to adjust to you." She gently lets her nails scratch at his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Moans softly as he held her close to him, gently rocking his hips slowly, carefully pressing himself deeper and farhter into her at each thrust. His body shivering softly cause she felt so good, it was amazing to him.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:03 pm

Hamona begins to moan instead of groan and was starting to to enjoy herself. She says, "You can thrust faster if you would like. I have adjusted enough to you." She strokes his body as her nails gently scratch and tease his skin. She kisses him deeply and whimpers in want.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:19 pm

Kisses deeper into her kiss, adding tongue, his hands now sliding down and gripping her ass firmly as he begins to pump hard into her. His purring now growing loud and deep, he was really enjoying it and was really getting into making love to her, he moaned hard for her as he gasped. "Oh no, I cant hold it!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Hamona calls out in pleasure as he took her over and over again. She digs her nails into his soft skin as she feels herself inching closer to an explosion. She hears his comment. She says between gasps and moans, "You have pull out of me if you feel like you are going to explode. You are not wearing protection so you could get me pregnant."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Looking at her and pulls her harder against him, as he kisses her deeply, shiving as he felt himself get so close. His hands holding her hips firmly as he started to shake hard, shivering cause she felt so good and shivering cause he never felt something so good in his life. "Hamona, Do you want me to pull out? I cant hold it"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Hamona moans happily in the kiss and kisses him back as deeply as she can. She could feel them both getting very close. She looks at him and says after his comment, "You have to pull out before you cum or I will get pregnant. We are not ready for kids yet." She holds onto him tightly and moans softly. Her juices spill out of her like a river.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Moaning for her as he kissed her neck, nipping at her playfully. His hips rocking hard into hers now, almost hammering her. His body shaking roughly cause she felt so good, he felt himself get so close befor he pulled out, then moved up to her waist and quickly to her chest, and starting to stroke himself, he was exetremely lubed from being deep in her. "Ahhhhhhhh Hamona!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Hamona pants softly as juices kept flowing out of her. She looks at him stroking himself. She really wished he was still inside her. Her body shivers as she begins to cool down rapidly. She pulls him to her kissing him deeply while use a hand to help him get his release a bit quicker.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Reaching down with a hand, he rubbed her softly, sliding a finger or two into her and moaned hard into the kiss as he strokes sent him over the edge. His cum squrting out and covering her hand, quite thickly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Hamona moans as he fingers her and says, “Oh Leon you are going to make me all worked up again.” She rubs against him and moans as her folds feel wet all over again. Her body ached like crazy but she was aroused again nonetheless. She brings him on top of her and purrs against his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Shivers hard as he licks her neck slowly, biting it playfully as he moaned into her neck. Sliding his fingers to his lips and licking them clean, moving down her body, kissing inch by inch be for he starts to lick her soft folds gently.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Hamona moans softly as he bites her neck. She watches him with a smile as he kissed every part of her body. She says softly, “Leon I love you.” She lets out a gasp as he finds his way towards her folds. She was not expecting him to go for that part of her but she did not mind too much. it was just a new feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Murrs into her as her scent only makes him hard all over again, and it happened quickly. He was sliding her down slowly till she lay on her back, slowly licking up and down her, his nose gently nuzzled her clit on occasion. He was slowly and carefully tasting her, paying close attention to her every move she made as he licked her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Hamona gasps as he played with her folds and she squirms some as she felt like she was going to explode once more. She grips the couch as her body felt like she was a burning fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

He looked up at her as he slowly rubbed her thighs slowly, his tongue slowly flicking at her clit hard and roughly as he purred happily into her clit.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:34 pm

Hamona whimpers loudly as he teased her body. Her mind going out the window as she was over taken by the pleasure. She begs him between moans and groans to stop before she was going to explode again. But he would not listen to her. She squirms some before releasing her juices again on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:28 pm

His tongue shaking cause her moans and her urges were driving him completely wild. His tongue licked her hard as she came and soaked his face again. Slowly licking his way to her lips to look into her eyes, his hair completely soaked, and dripping from her juices. "Need more Hamona?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next