The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 am

Hamona pants softly and nods wanting more of this. They were both caught up in a lust for each other. She says, “I need more…”

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

A smile slid across his face as he looked down at her, leaning in, he kissed her neck and playfully bit her while very teasingly nibbling her. Purring now, he grinded himself rather aggresively against her. "Tell me what more you want and what of Hamona, I can`t say no to having your lust"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:54 am

Hamona moans loudly at the aggressive nature of his movements and says, “I need you inside me again my love. I need your member inside me and thrusting inside me again.” She was a puddle of mud under him under his loving touch. She needed him inside her body. She looks in his eyes in desperate need of his love. “I need more of you baby.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:46 am

Smiling as he moved and laid down on his back all the while slowly pulling her ontop of him. "Ride me Hamona, I want to know what its like having you show me your need of my love" His hands slowly slid up and down her sides, gently grasping her breast and sqeezing them, knowing it will turn her on much more and make her even more needy.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 am

Hamona whimpers under his touch and gets herself comfortable on top of him before taking him inside her womanhood. She gently rides him gently at first and then after knowing she is adjusted to him again, she picks up the pace showing her need for him. She moans happily and whimpers his name softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

Closes his eyes and cant help but purr out hard. His tone was deep and strong, his neck was vibrating strong enough to make his body slightly hum. His hands griped her sides and guided her down ontop of him to keep himself pushed deep inside her, wanting to keep her filled with his shaft. "Mmmmmmmmmm, Hamona please dont stop!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 am

Hamona looks at him as she could hear and feel him purring like a mad man. She picks up her pace happily trying to drive her man wild. She says calmly, “Baby if I never stopped, can you imagine how many times I would get pregnant.” She kisses him deeply as she keeps increasing her pace.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 am

Moans softly as he gripped her hips firmly and pulled her down onto him hard, so hard it made her slam down onto him really hard. The slamming motions make him almost squeal cause it feels so good. "Mmm, baby, I dont know for sure how or what would happen if you got pregnant from me baby, it would be interesting to see what happens, but we have to wait like you said, but till then, ride me baby and please dont let up!' Leaning in and licking her breast, softly sucking on her nipple.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7