The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:08 pm

"Uh, um, I uh" Is all the words if you can call them that, is all he can find to say, not sure his own question would leave him completely speechless. Sitting there with dumbfounded look on his face wondering what to or if he should say anything at all. Looking over at her after her statement, wondering, wishing her knew what she was thinking or why she would say that. He knows she really liked him, he knows pretty much everything about her someone can know besides herself, and he never thought that she knew as much about him as she does.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Hamona looks at him and gently makes him meet her gaze by lifting and turning his head her way. She says looking in his eyes with her soul searching blue eyes. She says, "Leon you are my closest most dearest friend and all I wish is for you to be happy." She leans forward and kisses his forehead. She says calmly, "I got to try to find somewhere to rest." She gets up from the bench and starts to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:52 pm

"I, um, um" Reaching for her hand, he gets up quickly and looks at her. "Hey, don't leave me, I, well, I don't want you to be left alone either" Moving closer to her, he ended up pulling her into a soft hug, then kissing her forhead as well. "What are we going to do, I doubt either of us wants to be alone forever"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Hamona blushes deeply as he brings her into a hug. She says, "Leon why are you acting this way? I mean I like it but you have not held me like this since that day at the beach when we were seven." She rests her head on his warm chest. She says calmly after his comment, "I do not know what we could do. I mean I have known you for so long as my friend I do not know how to see us as anything other than friends." She was lying through her teeth though. She often pictured life as his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"I don't know why i'm acting this way, I feel weird right now but I can stand it, being close to you is um, nevermind" He closed his mouth quickly befor he went to far, knowing he was about to admit something he didn't admit to anybody. Looking down at her and holding her close to him as he relaxs. "It's not that I don't want you, it's that you and me would be beaten daily with people making jokes at us" Closing his eyes as he said something he hoped she didn't take it the way it sounded, and sort of the way he felt about her in a sense.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Hamona looks at him as new tears go down her face. She says, "Leon jokes are just words. Beatings I am all ready use to. I get hit by my dad almost every day. In every spot on my body. Have you been that blind to what has been happening to me over the years?" She leans up and kisses him on the lips gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:39 pm

His left hand takes her cheek gently, as his right hand moves to her lower back were he held her firmly, pulling her closer to him. His touch pulling her closer as he slowly deepened their tender kiss, his nose gently nuzzling her own.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Hamona blushes deeply as the kiss was deepened. She wraps her arms around his neck. She breaks the kiss and smiles slightly. She says, "Well that was way better than what I expected it to be." She takes a few minutes to calm her heart rate. She looks in his eyes still blushing like an idiot. She looks down a moment and asks softly, "So what do we do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Moving his leg slightly to hide a problem he just created for himself. Befor looking at her and smiling, though this time he did not care that he was smiling cause he finaly showed her how he truely felt for her. Taking her hand gently as he looked down at it as he held it softly then said "I'm not sure Hamona, I mean, we finally came out with what we wanted to say in some very interesting and odd circumstances mind you but none the less we at least admitted it, and also, you look adorable when your blushing!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Hamona whimpers in slight disappointment as he was still fighting it. She says, "Leon please. I don't want to pretend that I don't have feelings for you. I mean we deserve to be happy right." She keeps her arms wrapped around his neck. She kisses him on the lips tenderly. She then says softly, "I think I should be going. I need to rest a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:35 am

Smiling at her as he leaned in and kissed her again tenderly, his tongue this time after the kiss glancing across her nose as a tease. Looking down at her with a smile, his tail wagging side to side slowly as he wanted to ask her out, but was worried about the effect it may have at school. "Well, I don't want you to go, and um, well, I don't want to be unhappy or you be unhappy either and I know you do, and you know I do as well"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile as he ran a teasing lick across her nose. She says, “We don’t have to tell anyone during school hours. I mean no one would believe that we are lovers even if we made out in front of everyone at school. They would just think that you are leading me on or something.” She says after a moment of thinking, “We could find a time and place to meet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Looking at her, trying not to smile but a slight smile crosses his face as he looks away, to hide it. "A time and a place? To meet up and spend time together? Away from school I take it?" Looking back at her, thinking it over cause the idea is rather nice but still unsure. "And sides, we always secretly lead each other on, in some way or another"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Hamona looks at him knowing full well he was liking the idea. She says, “Well yeah away from school since you are worried about your reputation. If we meet up somewhere, we would not have to worry about that.” She laughs softly, “I figured you would have made some sort of move by now considering I haven’t accepted any of the other guys’ offers to be their girl. I have been waiting to be yours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Smiles as he looks down at her and can't help but smile, leaning in and kissing forhead as a tease. Sighing softly, he looks down at her and thinks befor saying "I haven't asked you out yet cause I was waiting to see how things went first, if love is true, it will wait no matter how long it takes to find it, right?" And even now the past won't matter cause I figure now we are dating, or so I think it seems like it"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Hamona says, “I see your point.” She lays her head on his chest for a moment thinking about today’s events. She says, “Well yes it would seem we are dating now Leon.” She looks up at him with her deep blue eyes. She says, “Since you don’t want me to leave you, shall we go somewhere else together? I am still having pain go through my arm and wrist.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:57 pm

"I would like that very much so, but I think we need to have your arm looked at first don't you think? I wonder if you sprang it or maybe even broke it, but can still make use of it, hard to say" He looked at her and wondered if he had anything to make for a sling for the time being. Realizing he didn't he went and rubbed her side softly and looked down at her, trying to avoid her heart-stealing blue eyes. "I think we need to get your arm in a sling or something, it will get much worse being free like that hun!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “A splint or sling won’t help my arm Leon. It is my own muscles causing me pain. I suffer from extreme muscle spasms in my right arm. I have my entire life. It has just gotten worse as I have gotten older. I just have to grit my teeth and bare the pain.” She holds her right arm some. She says, “My relaxer should kick in soon so that will ease it some.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Looking at her and nodding slowly "I don't think you have ever told me that hun, and I wish I had some way to help out with it, only thing I can do is buy the relaxers for you which isn't that much help at all" Reaching up and gently rubbing her right arm softly, leaning down and kissing it sweetly, and then looks around "I think we may want to head out here soon, I doubt we want to stay standing in the park, lol"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:35 pm

Hamona blushes deeply and says, “I did not want you to know and have you worry about me. As for you paying for the pills, my Medicare pays for it. ” She takes his hand and starts walking out of the park. She says, “I doubt my parents are done fighting so maybe we could go to your place.” She looks at him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Smiles as he looks over at her and shrugs "Yeah we could if you want to, but Its a complete mess, and its never really cleaned so be warned okay?" He laughs as he holds her hand as he leads her towards his apartment. Its on the other side of the town so it takes them a good walk till they even get there. "Have I ever told you were I live? Or what I even live in exactly?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Hamona says calmly, "You never tell me anything that I don't need to know. When I needed you growing up, you seemed to just appear." When they finally do get to his place, her relaxer had hit her full swing. She was a loopy and talktive since her pain was gone. She could not stop talking about how she hated her parents for being constant drunks.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Couldn't help but laugh at some of her comments, bitching about her parents and other random things. Pulling out his keys to let them in, opening the door and closing it once they are inside. "Told you its a mess, embarrasing but oh well, im not that worried about it honestly lol" Heading to the bathoom quickly befor returning a few momments later.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Hamona looks around his apartment before she goes to town cleaning up his apartment. She looks at him when he comes back and says calmly, "I am sorry. My force of habit makes me clean when I see a mess. You know if you give me an hour I can have this place looking proper." She was still talking really fast and moving quickly finishes cleaning up his living room.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Looks at her and just stares blankly, laughing softly as he turns and leaves her to her cleaning, instead of bothering her he thanks her by working on making some food for them to eat. Pulling out some stuff and starts to make a chicken alfredo with penne noodle dinner. After awhile he heads out to go check on her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next