The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:51 pm

meridian ignored the guy as she sniffed and snuggled up against corbin , slowly relaxing as he wiped her tears away''' sorry , i was worried.. you said only a week.. its being like.. three or four months, i was begining to lose track of time. thinking you wouldn't come home. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:54 pm

He looked to her..."I know...He has me in a different dimention..." He says as he then brushed her hair out of her face..."I will always come back." he says with a smile as he kissed her lips softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm

meridian nodded and relaxed as she snuggled against him, still holding him tightly as she closed her eyes'' are you going to leave again?"

he arched a brow before giving a grunt , waving his hand to make a chair appear ''if you two are done,w hy don't your pet come and sit down so we can do a little... testing''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:02 pm

He looked to her..."I don't know..." He says with a sigh as he then cocked his head to the side looking over to the man..."You hurt her...I will kill you." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 pm

he waved his hand' yea yea , just sit her down '' he waved at the chair as he waited. watching him '' don't make me ask twice''

meridian glanced at him before looking up at corbin, eyes wide ' whats going on ? whats he gonna do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:09 pm

He looked to him before getting up pulling meridian up gently..."He won't hurt you...He jsut wants to see if our child will inherit my talents..." He says with a sigh. "I'll be ok." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:14 pm

meridian bit her lip as she got up , leaning clsoe to him as she placed a protective hand on her belly , getting more nervous as she was led to the chair, sitting down she eyed him intensely. keeping a hold of one of corbins hands.

he glanced at corbin'' move away , she can't be touching anyone, it ruins the readings you k now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:20 pm

Corbin kept ahold ofher hand and then looked over to the man..."I'll be right over here love." He says as he reluctantly let go of her hand and then stepped to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:23 pm

meridian nearly jumped out of the chair as corbin moved a way from her, but the guy used his powers to sit her firmly in the seat..

he grinned'' now now , just hold still , its a painless test, '' he watched her, keeping her arms pinned to the her sides as he leaned over and placed a hand over her belly lightly , 'hmmm lets see now.. '' he half closed his eyes as he moved his hand around slowly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Corbin looked to her..."Its ok love." he says with a smile as he then looked over to the man..."Well?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:36 pm

he glanced at corbin before going back to what he was doing, jumping slightly and pulling his hand away instantly as he was shocked.. '' ouch.. '' frowned as he eyed his hand where scorch marks where at.. the moment he lost his concentration , meridian shot off the chair and ran towards corbin, going into his arms again as she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face against his chest, '' hmmm interesting ..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Corbin looked to the man with a rose eyebrow before putting his arms around Meridian holding her close to him..."Well that did you find out?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm

he glanced up at him and shrugged'' well.. alot of things... for one.. its female.. for another... she is very strong.. '' he eyed meridian curiously '' hmmmm this is interesting.... never had one like this before.. heh we should probably t ake her with us .. a little more tests won't hurt''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm

He looked to him and then smirked slightly..."I see....No to the tests...I'm staying her...YOur leaving." He says with a growl..."I'm tired of this." He muttered as he held Meridian close.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm

he arched a brow before shrugging '' seriously , i am tired of you rebelling like this.. '' he moved quickly getting behind him and grabbed his shirt, making meridian squeak as they where both transported to his home. he released collin and headed over to his bookcase '' don't bother trying to leave.. this place is enchanted, only my will , will allow you to use your own powers..so you might as well sit down and relax.. besides. the tests are not painfull.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:08 pm

He looked to the man and then growled.."Rebelling?.....You don't own me...Or her..." He says as he walked over sitting down with meridian.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 pm

he snorted' ohhh i own you .. .. as for your little kitten over there.. as long as she has that child in her, she might as well be owned by me ... you don't know what that child can do .. for all you know , it may end up killing her .. you didn't feel her power like i did..'' he found his needle kit before setting up several viles aside along with several syringes '' hmmm now if you don't mind holding her still i need a bit of blood to test.. . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 am

He looked to him and growled..."You own nothing..." He muttered as he then shook his head..."No your not doing any tests..." He says as he held Meridian agaisnt him.."I'm tired of all this shit...I jsut want to live a normal life with my family.." He muttered as he looked down to Meridian with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 pm

meridian looked up at him and relaxed a little at his smile, giving a small smile herself as she snuggled against him more, glancing around every now and then to figure out where the heck she was at..

he arched a brow as he leaned against the desk as he eyed the both of them '' thats not going to happen and we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. .. your choice.. better pick which one will be less stress on your kitten though... wouldn't want to have her miscarry now would we?" he stared at corbin intensely , refusing to blink and getting more annoyed by the minute which meant he was not going to be very nice much longer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

He smiles as he leaned down and kissed her forhead softly before looking over to the man..."You have a week...Do what you must without hurting...THen were done..." He says with a growl..."And I'll be present every test no matter what...YOu hurt her or cause her any distress...I'll kill you...I swear I'll kill you." He says with growl.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 am

meridian tensed up as she tightened her hold on corbin, though the kiss on her forehead slightly calmed her but she still didn't like the idea of the guy touching her. " corbin?... whats going on ?" she was extremely confused, one minute she is by herself the next they show up and now she is in a strange place, she didn' t like..

he rolled his eyes and sighed' the only thing that will hurt is me taking blood and that is because i have to poke her with a needle. . now do you mind in getting her to sit down ? quicker i get the blood the better. and the small pain will be done and over with and i can get on with the other tests that are painless... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm

He looked to her.."Apparently this old fucker things he owns you now." He says with a sigh as he then looked to him and then back to her..."Just do what he says love." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 am

she bit her lip and glanced at him again before looking up at corbin.. '' i don't want him touching me. '' she grumbled, but sat down obediently when she was told to, she eyed the needles nervously.

he glanced at corbin before picking up the needle as he cleaned her arm, holding her arm still when she went to pull away before inserting the needle, ignoring her sharp intake of breath and tensed'' relax, or else its gonna be worse'' he glanced at corbin again as he began to draw blood'' , seriously , get her to calm down or i am putting her to sleep''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 am

Corbin knelt down beside her taking her hand into his..."Relax love...It will be ok." He says with a smile as he stroked her cheek lightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am

meridian half closed her eyes as she looked over at corbin, him stroking her cheek was slowly begining to get her to calm down ,, she didn't even feel the second pinch of a needle this time as he found another vein to get more blood from. , she waited until he was finished before moving away from him and leaning closer to corbin, glancing over at the old man as he went to his table and mumbled to himself about tests and results and the word interesting every time he spoke to himself.. '' i think he has gone crazy '' she grumbled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she relaxed against him. '' can i sleep now? i am really tired.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next