The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 3:02 pm

she smiled and kissed him back before heading to the wash room '' heh , yea sure until he wants to stick me with more needles and all that crap.. '' muttered before relaxing'' ah well, if he is occupied going through your books then that means he is not going to be bugging me. '' smiled as she yawned. '' really though i just can't wait till he just goes away''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 3:04 pm

He looked to her.."Prolly I wouldn't doubt...But I'm sure he doesn't want to stress you out to much." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the isde..."Me either..." He muttered with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 3:15 pm

she grunted'' well thats a relief on the no stress part'' once in the washroom she got what she needed ready. before starting the bath getting the water as warm as she could handle'' hmmmm gonna feel good.'' she smiled as she stripped down as quick as possible before tugging him close'' come here.. heh i don't need to fall so i am going to need to use you to hold onto ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 3:59 pm

HE grinned as he looked to her watching as she stripped down and then tugged him close..."I got ya love." He says witha smile as he held on to her..."I won't let you fall." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm

she smiled as she slowly sat down in the water, giving a sigh of pleasure as it felt good'' hmmm i know you won't hun. '' she teased as she leaned back and half closed her eyes. '' wheres raja? normally he lays in here when i bathe.. '' frowned before looking up at him'' he really doesn't like that old man.. i can feel it. i just don't want him getting hurt just because he don't like someone you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm

He looked to her closing his eyes slightly..."Hes laying down out side...And no He hates that man.." He says with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:21 pm

she relaxed and snorted'' yea you think ? well atleast he is outside.. '' frowned as she closed her eyes and slowly relaxed.. '' you know you can sit down and not hover over me right?" she teased as she looked up at him smiling feeling a little better then before. '' so whats the plan really ? am i just going to be watched over like some child?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm

He looked to her..."Yeah....And yeah.... I know its not gonna be fun...Its all my fault though...If I would have just taken that pill you wouldn't be so misurable..And that man wouldn't be pokeing and proding on you..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

she arched a brow as she eyed him '' not your fault hun ok . i don't mind being pregnant, being sore and what not is normal. the poking and prodding however i could live without. '' she grinned as she reached over and tugged him close lightly kissing him.'' relax hun. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

He smiles relaxing as he kissed her back...."I know...I'm jsut worried about ya love." He says witha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 4:56 pm

she grinned'' you worry to much .'' she leaned up slightly reaching for one of the washing clothes'' gah .. heh i am just lucky this only lasts nine months . then i can actually bend over normally again '' she grinned, managing to get the sponge before looking for the soap. '' and see my feet.. would love that''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 4:59 pm

He looked to her and then smiles...."I know..." He says with a smile as he nodded..."THats true..." He says witha smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm

she grinned and poked him'' a little help here.. hand me that soap i can barely reach it. '' she shifted a little soaking the sponge with water '' hehe hmm just wait.. i wonder how raja will react to a screaming baby here.. he might be a bit curious i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:09 pm

He chuckled slightly as he grabbed to soap and handed to her..."I'm sure he will do fine witha baby here." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:35 pm

she grinned'' i hope so. its going to be amazing i think '' she took the soap and quickly began to wash up.. '' can you help wash my back? heh can't reach it ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

He grinned..."Of course I can." He says with a smile as he took the soap from her lathering up his hands before starting to wash her back in a messaging manner..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:45 pm

she groaned softly nearly purring in pleasure as he washed her back and massaged it '' ooo that feels good. heh '' she frowned slightly feeling some muscles twinge in her lower belly , tensing up slightly she released her breath as it slowly passed, she had no idea what that was but figured it was nothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

He looked to her and then grinned..."I'm glad that it does love." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."Whats wrong...You tensed up?" He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:55 pm

she shrugged slightly as she looked over at him '' its nothing.. muscle twinge i think '' frowned before sucking in a breath as another twinge happened'' is that normal ?" she slid a hand over her belly it was getting worse by the minute and she was starting to get freaked out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 5:58 pm

He looked to her..."No prolly not." He says as he then then seen her hand move to her belly..."I'll call for the man." He syas with a sigh. He was really worried..."Hey we need some help in here." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 6:02 pm

she grunted and closed her eyes trying her best to keep the pain at bay as it just seem to get worse if she moved.

he looked up slightly before frowning as he headed up the stairs'' get her out of the tub and on the bed. you know she could be further along then we expected.. she is not a human '' he grabbed his bag as he looked around for some towels. '' how long has it been going on ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 pm

He looked to him and nodded picking her up out of the bath tub and carrying her into the bedroom and laying her onto the bed..."Just a few minutes..." He says as he looked to her and then back to him.. He then took ahold of her hand..."Its ok Love.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 6:12 pm

she nodded slightly as she layed on the bed, giving a slight groan of pain. '' what is going on ? i need a blanket'' she muttered. eyeing the guy now as he grabbed a blanket and tossed it over her to have her covered before his hands went to her belly.

he frowned as he slid his hand over her belly slowly , sighing as he grabbed his back just as he looked at the bed'' ahh her water just broke.. .. she is definitely going into labor.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Corbin looked to her and then to the man.."What water broke..Already." He says as he moved over ot her side brushing her hair out of her face..."Its ok Love.." He says with a smile as he looked to her...He was scared to death...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 6:32 pm

He rolled his eyes'' yes water broke, geez.. '' mumbled as he set his bag on the bed before washing his hands'' if your going to freak out you need to get out.. otherwise, stay out of the way and keep her calm. ''

meridian was already panicking, eyes wide she tried to get off the bed, mumbling things about pain and that it wasn't happening, she was really scared and didn't want any one touching her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next