The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 pm

He smiles..."When is he not." He muttered as he then nodded his head..."Yes you can sleep love." He says with a smile as he kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped Within ( male, mature R, and Reserved for Darious.)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

he glanced over at her then back at corbin'' i heard that.. and there is a bed over there.. err well cot really .. she can lay on that.. this is going to take a while.. may need more blood later.. then i can give her a full once over.''

meridian ignored him as she got up and layed on the cot, curling up slightly as she watched corbin sleepily , only relaxed when he was near her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Corbin helped up and walked over to her as she laid down. He then kneeled beside her..."Everythings going to be ok love." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm

she smiled back at him, keeping a hold of his hand lightly as she nipped at his fingers'' well i hope so.. i missed you alot you know... i was thinking i was going to go out of my mind soon . being alone in that big place''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 pm

He grinned as she nipped his fingers..."I've missed you too love..." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."If I would have known how time was gonna go...I wouldn't have come." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

she relaxed and smiled more as she watched him '' i know.. i sorta guessed that it was his fault anyways... not telling you everything and whatever'' she yawned as she leaned up and lightly kissed him '' but your here now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm

He smiles kissing her back..."Yes I am.." He says with a smile as he brushed some hair out of her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 pm

she smiled and layed back down as she yawned' didn't think i would be pregnant either.. but i like it.. '' she was allready half asleep by the time the old man came back'..

'' hmmm well while the machines are working you should start practicing your training again''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:27 am

He smiles..."I do too..I can't wait to be a father." He says with a smile as he kissed her softly. He then looked to the man..."I'm taking a break." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

he narrowed his eyes as him as he glanced at meridian then back at corbin. '' fine.. but next time i tell you to do something you better damn well do it, or meridian is going to go somewhere where its dark , and little creatures will surely enjoy her presence.''

meridian shifted slightly , still ignoring the old man she was not about to let him scare her again as she scooted over enough to allow corbin to lay down if he wanted to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

COrbin nodded.."FIne." He says as he then watched as Meridian moved over. He then laied down beside her his arm draping around her midsection. "I love you." He whispered into her ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 pm

she smiled, snuggling up against him as she relaxed, '' love you to hun'' she murmured, unable to keep awake much longer so began to fall asleep quickly. she would be asleep for several hours, only waking up every now and then to the old man muttering to himself.

after several hours the old man reached over and shoved at corbin ' oi, you have had your break, now get up . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

He smiles as he too fell asleep as well before waking when the man shoved at him...He grumbled and snuggled closer to Meridian black lightening zapping the man
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:46 am

the old man yelped as he jumped back before scowling, snapping his fingers to have meridian dissappear only to reappear sitting in a chair, a strap around her chest to the chair to keep her up since she seemed to be fast asleep, he was not yet going to wake her. '' you know, this is getting really annoying, i know someone who i can give meridian too as a present who would greatly appreaciate her.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 pm

Corbin yawned and then stood up..."What the hells your problem...I was sleeping fool I didn't do anything." He muttered as he stretched.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 pm

he arched a brow. '' i don't care, don't use your powers against me again, whatever you do to me , i will make sure your little kitten feels it twice as bad.. just remember that. '' he pointed to the other room '' now go and practice, you have a lot more to learn.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 pm

He looked to him and chuckled slightly as he then cocked his head to the side..."If I were you use my power on you...You wouldn't be talking." he says as he then looked back to the room before looking back over to the man. "I'm not letting Meridian out of my sight." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

he rolled his eyes' she is gona still be there in the chair, the door can stay open if you like. i won' touch her unless you piss me off.. which your fixing to do by argueing with me. '' he blinked slightly as he glanced at meridian who amazangly was actually begining to wake even after he put a sleep spell on her.. '' interesting''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:42 pm

He looked over to him..."Fine then..." He muttered as he went into the room and then started to practice with his powers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

he watched him before giving a slight smirk, going back over to meridian and giving her a slightly stronger sleep spell , watching as she passed out again , just to keep her quiet since he didn't want her whining at him the whole entire time, he had enough of a headache.

he worked for several hours, studying her blood while ignoring corbin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:02 pm

After about 4 hours Corbin walked out..."Alright...I'm done for the day..."He muttered...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 pm

he glanced up before shrugging, looking back down to the petri dishes he had her blood in , '' you smell, go take a shower.. and you should probably feed her,, i don't think she has eaten left'' he mentioned in after thought , he had completely forgotten she was still asleep in the chair. he had been so engrossed in the studies of her blood really , and definitely learned a great deal, he was not about to let meridian out of his sight at the moment not until he confirmed it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:16 pm

He sighed.."Fine fine...I think she needs a shower as well." He muttered as he walked over to meridian kneeling down the chair dissappeared as he pulled her up into his arms the sleeping spell dissapating as he touched her. "Hey there." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 pm

he snorted as he waved his hand' ' yea sure.. wouldn't want her stinking up my lab.. ohhh , i think your baby is definitely a special one.. seems to me that he or she.. has definitely inheritated some of your natural talents.. ''

meridian grunted, feeilng the fog of sleep slowly lift as she shifted in his arms , blinking several times as she looked up at him sleepily '' hmmmmm.. hi back'' she grumbled in a low husky voice still laced with sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

He looked over to him..."Yeah well your not having anything to do with our kid." He says as he dissappeared into the showers. He looked down to her and then smiles..."How are you feeling?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next