The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

He looked to her and sighed "if you were in my situation you would do the same." he growled as he then looked to her. "put me in a room I would gladly stay..you should see the shit hole I live in" he muttered..."I could use some as well might calm my nerves" he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 pm

she frowned'' a thief nervous ? well thats a first.. '' she grumbled, she was not going to hear the end of it , it seemed, he was going to pester her to no end until she stuck him in a room. Shaking her head she sighed before directing him towards the stairs, making him climb them. her room was large enough, he could sleep on the couch in there. it was an expensive one and really comfortable so she was sure he wouldn't complain, she would just have to set things up to where he couldn't get lose, maybe create an electric chain so to speak to hook to his collar and hook it somewhere.. they would stay on him until she removed them so new he couldn't get them off. '' swear never had a thief be this much of a pain. you complain too much.. suppose i can give you some brandy , might actually knock you out long enough for me to sleep.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

He looked to her..."Theres a first time for everything." He muttered as he then grinned when she directed him to the stairs. He climbed them willingly and walked to the room..."I must say you do have a nice house." He says with a grin as he glanced around the room..."Not many windows though..." He muttered with a smirk as he looked back at her...."So I'm not the first thief you've caught then?" He questioned her curiously..."Give me alot..." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:12 am

she snorted'' i hate windows, had most of them taking out, yea its a big house... gets lonely from time to time i guess.. and yes you are not the first one i have caught.. though the others disappeared quickly ,they bored me, and where not very interesting like you are.. '' she grinned, her room absolutely had no windows in it so he couldn't climb out of them, sure she had a balcony in another room that sometimes she liked to go sit at and read but that was a totally different story. '' got plenty of that too.. brandy, whiskey , rum.. i like my drinks.. don't get me wrong, i am not an alcoholic or anything. i just like a good ol glass from time to time with a decent book or my pets curled at my feet with a fire.. '' frowned slightly '' normally around holidays is when i get visitors so i make sure i am well stocked. ''

by the time they made it to her room she pushed him in lightly before making sure the doors where completely locked, she even used al ittle bit of her magic to secure them, back when she first got the jewel embedded in her, all the this magic she was using would knock her out, now she was used to the affects and could easily ignore them..she ignored her cat as he gave her a loud meow before stretching on her bed,, going straight to the couch she moved it a little further towards the wall before making a metal ring appear and embedded it into the wall good and deep. then she proceeded to pull him over and make a link of electricity go from the ring in the wall to his collar, he had enough room to get to the bathroom and do what he needed and get to the couch , but far enough to where he stayed away from her bed.. '' there.. .. i am not an idiot to trust a thief so soon you know.. '' going to her cabinet she pulled out another bottle of brandy and placed it ont he table next to the couch for him.. '' soo what mob boss did you piss off to get that thing embedded in your chest? .. actually last time i saw one of those it was an alchemist who had it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 am

He looked to her and then grinned..."Well thats obvious." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side slightly..."ANd what did you do with the others you caught?" He questioned as he eyed her..."I love a good drink thats for sure." He says with a chuckle as he then watched what she did with the door and then then wall....He then sat down on the coutch..."Wow...Now this is comfortable." He says with a grin as he looked over to her watching her as she got the brandy and sat the bottle beside him..."And you think I trust you enough to tell you...So you can jsut turn me in to them..And hanve them try and kill me like they did the first time." He says with a chuckle...."No thanks that one I'm keeping to my self."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 am

she snorted'' yea right, i wouldn't go near them with a ten foot pole..considering i have a thing or two they might want as well .. '' she rolled her eyes, atleast she didn't have to worry about getting dressed in front of him since she was already in her sleep gown. going to sit on the bed and lean against the head board, letting felix her cat climb on her lap to curl up and get petted'' i am only curious , just in case they do find you here, i might need a little more information in order to keep them out. last thing i need is another home invasion''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 am

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."Yeah...And what would they want from you...Besides the Jewel you have?" He questioned as he looked to her with a grin..."They've been searching for me for years and haven't found me yet..." He says with a chuckle..."And I doubt you'll let them come in anyway." He says as he eyed her grabbing the bottle and popping the cork. He held out his hand grinning as a glass of energy appeared. He poured he brandy into the glass and started to drink it...."So how did you come across your gem?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am

she grinned innocently '' if your not going to tell, then i am not, you have to give something in order to gain. '' she shrugged as she slowly petted felix.. '' hmmm and i have alot more ..interesting items like my gem that they may like.. things that may help them gain in power.. or destroy them all together if used wrong. you never know..thats why i don't like thieves coming in here or them for that matter.. '' she picked up her own glass and finished the last bit of her brandy, watching him the entire time to see how long it would take for him to knock himself out with the brandy, that was no ordinary brandy, and she wasn't going to tell him that either.. it was the strongest kind, and would knock out a two hundred pound man with just half the bottle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:58 am

He looked to her and then grinned..."Is that so...Wel I'm a guy that likes to keep to him self...I don't need to know other peoples bussiness." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side..."YOu have gems like that" He questioned cocking his head to the side..."No offence but I think your jsut saying that to get information out of me." He says with a grin as he finished off the glass. She didn't know it but the glass he made diluted the brandy almost as if it was water. "So when are you going to let me go again?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side as he poured another glass and hammered it back and then followed it with a few others.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:14 am

she snorted'' you actually think i am lieing? wow you are an idiot.. '' shook her head as she got up, picking up a clean glass and handed it to him.. '' use that , the more you use your power the more its going to drain from you , trust me i know... other wise your little plans of escaping are going fail faster.. and your going to spoil my fun in catching you .. '' shrugged as she went to her desk drawer where she kept pictures and documents of the gems and jewels that she had. she had others but she was not going to show him those.. tossing one of the pictures at him she gave an innocent look'' thats just part of what i have in my vaults.. like i said.. i am bored half the time and i pride myself in collecting.... objects that can do the most interesting things. half of those no body really knows about unless your a mob boss of sorts. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:21 am

He looked to her..."Ohhh I'm good thanks." He muttered gulping the brandy down before catching the picture and looking at it..."Whos to say their not jst rocks?" He says with a smirk as he then cocked his head to the side eyeing her..."I have to see it in person to believe it." He says shakeing his head as he gulped down another glass
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 am

she snorted'' use the glass or i render your little gifts useless for several hours. and no . i don't trust you enough to even take you down to the faults. so you either just take my word for it or shut up about it, you annoy me i will make sure you appear at the bottom of a volcano.. '' she arched a brow'' with the others.. if you so wish to join them''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side.."No thanks I'm done." He says with a grin as his glass dissappeared. He then shook his head.."Well its a good thing I'm not the only one with trust issues..." He muttered as he then looked to her..."Intresting...So your a murder..." He says with a sigh..."Great just a dandy....So I am going to die eventually." He says with a sigh as he laid down on the coutch and looked over at her..."So when is my expiration date?" He asks her with a smirk
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 am

she snorted.. '' never killed them you idiot.. never said they are dead.. '' rolled her eyes as she went back to her bed'' go to sleep your giving me a headache. '' laying down she half closed her eyes as she stretched out.. it was true she never killed them, just put them in the bottom of a dead volcano and let them climb out if they could.. she would send food down there every now and then, enough for weeks if she had to . only cheap canned food. she wasn't heartless after all, she may dislike thieves but she wouldn't kill them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Sounded like you did to me." He syas with a chuckle as he then sighed..."Ya know I'm not to tired..." he says with a grin.."In fact...I'm more awake then what I was before...So your going to stop hounding me for answers then?" He says as he placed his hands behind his head lookng up at the ceiling.

((that was long...Very intresting though))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

she rolled her eyes, she was really getting annoyed now,getting up she rubbed her hands together slightly , she was just going to knock him out personally then. '' nope. could easily torture it out of you . i am pretty bored so i am pretty sure i can come up with interesting little things to do to you . '' she appeared behind him, grabbing the link to his collar to pin him to the couch and placed her thumb and finger on the back of his neck'' see you in a couple of hours... if you actually awake that soon anyways.'' she gave another innocent look before sending a small wave of shock through his brain stem, just enough to put him to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:46 am

(( hehe yeap))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am

He looked up as she grabbed his collar..."Hey what the hell..." He was then out like a light....He was never one to sleep...For many reasons as soon as he was out everthing in the room started to levitate his energy courseing threw everything yet he looked very calm as he was out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:58 am

she glanced up and frowned then rolled he eyes'' great.. someone who doesn't know how to control his abilities.. '' she muttered, it took some doing but she managed to get his powers cancelled out with her own. she hated that, considering it drained more of her energy then anything, she went to bed for several hours before waking up the moment she sensed the sun was up , stretching she changed quickly before going over to him, '' wakey wakey sleepy head.. '' she muttered, reaching over to pat his cheek before giving him one good slap to jolt him awake.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 am

He was still sleeping even as she pat his cheek but when she smacked him he jumped up his eyes blue and she forced back..."Ahhh what the hell was that for...I was having a good dream too." He muttered as he looked to her...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

she rolled her eyes'' yea probably some whore naked. no doubt.. '' she mumbled as she got up and tugged him out of the room.. '' where do you live anyways.. or are you one of those opportunity sleepers where you just sleep wherever you find?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 am

He looked ot her and smirked..."Can you read my mind as well." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side when she tugged him out of the room..."I have a place...But I'm hardly ever there...Its pretty run down..." He muttered with a sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:14 am

she snorted'' if i could, i wouldn't read yours, i am sure it is very dirty .. ahh then why are you so eager to go back to this.. run down place of yours?" dragging him to the kitchen she hooked the chain to the wall near the doorway before digging things out to make for breakfast, she still didn't know what she was going to do with him. '' unless you have a wife or kid to get back to . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

He looked to her and then grinned..."You might be supprised." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I have a few things there if they haven't been taken." He says with a grin as he then looked to her..."Hmmmm So you cook for your self?" He says with a grin..."And no...No wife no kids....i'm only 22 geesh" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:24 am

she rolled her eyes'' hey it could happen, you seem like that kind of guy who would enjoy getting every single woman he can in his bed.. and yes i cook for myself.. do you see any servants here?" she arched a brow. she had said it before, it got lonely there, if she had servants she wouldn't be lonely , she was starting to think he was a bit dense.. '' nothing wrong with having some cooking skills you know.. only thing i don't do is repair things.. i let the handy man do that, he comes around maybe. once a month for maintenance. '' she shrugged as she got eggs and biscuits out with some fresh bacon. '' unless you prefer to starve then by all means i don't have to feed you . you are after all the one who trespassed. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum