The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) - Page 22 Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 am

He looked ot her and smiles..."THat would prolly be for the best." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."That fall sure did hurt thats for sure." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 am

she snorted'' no doubt. '' getting up , the dogs scattered from around her feet before settling down again at his feet, she rummaged through one of her drawers before getting out a measuring tape'' come here.. if i am to make some sort of belt for ya i need to know the right size.wouldn't want to make it too small for ya now would i.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am

He looked ot her and then grinned slightly watching her.."Alright." He says as he walked over to her..."I guess that is true." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:27 pm

she smiled warmly as she watched him while she did the measurements.'' well, yea of course its true hun. just wondering what we are going to do now since we don't have to go to that cave again for a while. '' she quickly noted down his size, lightly running her hands over him playfully. '' think we need new clothes for you anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."What ever you would like to do." He says with a smile as she ran her hands over him..."I could use some more cloths thats for sure...Especially since I'm gonna be staying here" He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 am

she smiled then lightly nudged him'' well go and take a shower then, wash the blood off of you , we can eat a small meal, and then we can go into town for materials you may need.'' she wrinkled her nose slightly '' hehe starting to think we are a bunch of sex maniacs. ah well . we are young. allowed to have a healthy appetite for being close'' she teased, nudging him lightly before placing a kiss on his lips.'' now clean up. i will see what i can do about your gems. '' and she prayed they didn't run into his father in town, that would just be a disaster ready to happen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

He grinned nodding his head before kissing her back.."Alright I'll be right back." He says with a smile as he then headded up the stairs and then into the bathroom turning on the shower and started to get cleaned up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm

she watched him go to shower before she sighed, putting his gem in the safe place before she went into the kitchen to start making the meal. putting the sandwiches in the fridge that they had made earlier, she made stir fry chicken, just something quick and light with some teriyaki sauce. it would be done by the time he was out. while she stirred the food she frowned, it wasn't even a month yet and already she felt so close to him, it wasn't unnaturally though, she has seen some couples who call it love at first sight,she really didn't know what to do with it..smiling slightly she leaned a hip against the counter, she was going to keep him here that was for sure, help him stay safe, and happy thats all she cared about.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum