The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) Empty On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

On the Run (Anyone, R) Lightning_Tiger_by_Warbaaz1411

Ziek ran threw the streets jumping and pushing things over. He was running because he stole something that was obviously more valuable then he had thought.."Shit shit shit..." He muttered as he busted threw a door and went up some stairs now jumping from building to building. He clutched the jewel he stole in his hand running even harder. It was then he came to a stop looking down at the street that was a good five stories down..."Damn it." He then turned back seeing the men that were chaseing him. They were pretty big guys...And the worse part was that they had guns..."Look you can have it back alright...I'm sorry I took it..." He says as he backed away watching as they drew their guns..Ziek knew that this was it...He crossed a line he would never get to cross again. All he heard was the crack of the guns. He closed his eyes thinking he had gotten shot. He jewel he had in his hands glowed a bright blue and was very warm..."What the..." He blinked slightly looking around he was back at his place.."Holy shit..." He muttered as he tossed the jewl wincing as it came back and hit him in the chest, He groaned as he passed out. A few hours later he woke up rubbing his chest and feeling somthing.."What the hell..." His shirt had a hole in it and the Jewel was fused into his chest.

3 years later

Ziek smirked as he walked threw his place it wasn't the nicest place..But it worked for what he did. Every night he would go steal things for people and it he got caught he simply teleported away..There were many other neat tricks he learned how to use as well...THey were just all mostly deadly. He then went out that night walking the streets picking out a good place. He grinned slightly as he walked up to the door appearing inside. He was very quiet at what he did. He then started to rummage threw a few things putting a few things into his pockets. He then heard someone comming down the stairs. He went to turn but knocked over a vase that hit the ground and shattered. He then turned around looking back to the hallway seeing a woman standing there with a supprised/Pissed off look. "Shit.." He muttered as he looked to her..."Back off...I'm warrning you.." He muttered

(Alrighty I'm basicly looking for someone to play the woman..Shes gonna have a Jewel like Ziek has in his chest...It can be anywhere you want it to be....And I'll let you take it from there. Thanks.)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:43 am

(( mine i claim no body touchy lol. gotta get my lady picked out now. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:40 am

On the Run (Anyone, R) Fantasy_007

Nevaeh sighed as she relaxed in her chair, her black cat curled up by her feet, she just polished off her bottle of brandy when she got up and headed down the stairs, humming slightly to the soft music coming from her room. she jumped slightly when she heard the crash of a vase before her gaze jumped to the intruder in her home, she was pissed, not expecting someone to rob her, scowling she flicked on the lights, giving one low whistle which brought out the two large dogs she had in the house, '' you better tell me exactly what you are doing here before i do something you really are not going to like'' she wasn't stupid, she heard about the extreme amount of robberies happening lately, though the last one that tried to rob her ended up in a very hot place.. '' you got ten seconds. '' she arched a brow, her own jewel she had was embedded in her right shoulder blade and she was definitely prepared to use it. .

(( sorry lol would have been bigger but i am multitasking right now))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am

He grinned looking to her and looking to the dogs as well..."I don't have to tell you anything.." He smirked as he held out his hand making the dogs hunker down and run off..."Don't make me he hurt you." He says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side looking at the woman he held his hand out to her electricity flashing around it.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

she arched a brow, watching her dogs run off.. '' really now. '' she gave a slight laugh when he mentioned not hurting her'' you couldn't even if you tried '' she grinned slightly half closing her eyes before appearing in front of him, her hand closed instantly over his , making the electricity cancel out and disappear before she pinned him against the wall, refusing to let go of his hand'' i have a few tricks up my sleeve as well.. now tell me, or your going to be feeling alot of pain right now'' she could sense something in him, but she could also tell she was alot more experienced in the game then he was. she had her jewel longer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 am

He looked to her shocked...."WHat the hell..." He muttered as she had him pinned against the wall..."Let me go." He muttered as he tried to teleport away but he couldn't do it..."WHat the hell are you doing to me.." He growled as he pushed against her. "No one is stronger then me." He says with a growl as he fought against her some more..."You can't hold me here forever." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 am

she held him easily before she grinned.. '' ohhh sure i can.. giving your shocked look you just realized something you should have known the moment i entered the room'' she looked him over, using a free hand to lift his shirt up and spot the stone in his chest.. '' ahh i was right.. '' she glanced up at him again , pinning his other arm as well.. '' if you want to avoid a very nice little room i could use on you , you might want to tell me what i want to know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 am

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."I'm not telling you shit..." He says as the jewl in his chest glowed and hten pushed her back away from him..."Now Stay away from me." He grolwed as he went to run pass her pushing everything out of his way as he did so...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 am

she grunted as she was shoved back , practically hitting the floor hard as she rolled backwards before gaining her feet again , getting up she stretched and just took one look at him as he ran , '' really now. '' grinned, tapping into her own power of the jewel, a lightning whip appearing in her hand as she pulled back before snapping it his way , watching as it curled around one of his ankles, allowing her to yank hard and pull him half way back across the room. '' your not going to get away you know. i have done this longer then you have. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am

He winced as the whip hit wrapped around his ankle shocked him before feeling her jerk him back halfway across the room..."Damn it..Just leave me alone...I didn't take much.." He muttered as he emptied his pockets tossing the stuff at her.."Let me go..Damn it." He winced as he looked up to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am

she snorted as she pulled him close before having both his feet and wrists wrapped with the electric whip'' ohhh no .. you got yourself in this mess so you have no one else to blame but you ... '' she nudged the stuff he had pulled out before frowning'' small time thief huh.. did you know there is a very very large amount of a reward out on you ?"she leaned down as she picked up the things and placed them back where they belonged.. '' though that thing in your chest makes that reward puny.. how did you come by it?" crouching down next to him, knowing he would have one hell of a time getting lose from her bonds.. '' and a little advice... next time. do research on the subject you are going to rob.. it will keep you out of a mess like this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:47 am

He looked to her and then smirked..."I've been doing this for a very long time..." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side struggling against the bonds..."Go ahead turn me...I'll jsut get free .." He grinned as he looked to her with a grin..."I stole it and it bonded to me...For what reason I don't know but its mine." He says as he looked to her..."Just let me go and you'll never see me again...I promise." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:11 pm

she snorted'' yea right, i don't take the word of thieves. '' standing she reached down and grabbed him by the back of his shirt.'' nope, your going to be my guest for a while. '' she dragged him down a hallway and into the basement, dragging him into a smaller room that just had a cot for a bed and a thin blanket and pillow. '' enjoy your stay , you atleast get two or three meals a day if your lucky.. '' she shrugged as she dropped him on the floor, concentrating a little before making an electric collar appear, snapping it around his neck '' there.. now i know you can't teleport out of here.. or get out of this cell. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

He looked to her as she grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the basement..."What the hell is this.....Who the hell are you..." He growled as she dropped him on to the floor. He groaned as a collar appeared on his neck..."I'm not some fucking pet...YOu...You freaky as bitch.." He yelled apparently scared for his life now.."Let me go or you will regrete this." He growled eyeing her with the good ol' death stare.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:20 pm

she snorted'' well your in my house, so now your my pet . get over it'' she patted his head slightly '' stop with the glares, won't get you any where.. nor will the nasty little name calling of yours.. ''she took the electric ties off of his legs and wrists before heading out the door. '' this is your new room for a while.. get used to it.. if i ever decide to let you go , i will let you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 pm

He looked to her..."You can't keep me here...Someone will look for me." He growled knowing that was a false statement...He had no friends..."Just let me go you will never see me again...I swear." He says as he leaned agaisnt the wall looking to her..."I'm not lieing I'm tellin the god awful truth.." He muttered..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:38 pm

she snorted '' yea someone looking for a theif? i don't buy it.. just chill out and make yourself comfortable '' she shook her head as she locked the door,before making sure nothing else had been taken from her house, though she doubted he had a chance to get things out, cleaning up the vase he broke she figured that since she was up she would get something to eat before going back to see what kind of information she could get from him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 pm

He growled as she called his bluff..."Go to hell..." He muttered as he watched her leave the room. As soon as she left the room he went to work pulling out a lock pick and screw driver and got too work on the door. Eventually he got it open. Grinning to him self he walked over to one of the basement windows takeing the screw driver and working on the bars getting enough loose to were he could push them free. He then busted out the window which made a loud ruckus. Before climbing out and taking off running into town tuggin on the collar as he went.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 pm

she heard the noise before shaking her head, grinning slightly as she leaned against one of the counters, closing her eyes and concentrating hard, the good thing about that collar is she could teleport him back with just one thought. she heard the crack of her magic before opening her eyes and seeing him sitting flat on his ass in her living room looking highly stunned. '' you know. . am i going to have to tie you down now?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 pm

He looked at her stunned of course..."what the bloody hell" he growled as he like at her..."you lock me in anywhere I'll just get free...it's pointless so you might as well just let me go" he said in a smartassed tone as he stood up eyeing her:."and just what the he'll do you want from me anyway all I did was steal a few things...nothing to serious." he mutterd
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:16 pm

she snorted'' if you where any normal thief i would have let my dogs chew on you ages ago. and i will just chain you , use more of those little electric whips if i have to , can't pick locks on those if they don't have any . '' shook her head slightly before reaching out to grab his ear and drag him back down the stairs'' but your not... and you have that thing in your chest that i am very interested in, why don't you do the math like a smart man and you will figure it out.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:55 pm

He looked to her and then growled pushing away from her..."maybe so but I don't take kindly to people who want to keep me captive.." he muttered as he looked to her..."if you can teleport me back here with this stupid collar why lock me up...do the math woman." he said with a smartassed tone..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm

she grinned, appearing behind him this time and grabbed both of his wrists to pin behind his back'' because i would like to actually be able to sleep peacefully without having to have you wondering around the house.. and i never said you would be a captive forever.. unless you piss me off of course.. now march your ass back down there before i kick it .. '' she mumbled, getting a little irritated, she didn't mind having a forced guest.. she hadn't had many visitors lately ,s he just didn't know what she was going to do with him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 pm

He sighed when she grabbed his wrists..."damn it...I said I don't like being locked up...please listen to me...geesh iv never killed anyone in my life what the hell makes you think I'm gonna start now..." he muttered as he struggled against her.."I'll hurt you.."he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 pm

she snorted'' and yet you make threats like that.. so which is it, your going to hurt me or your not going to hurt me? really you want me to leave you unlocked you should stop making threats like that.. if your lucky i will bring you something to eat.. and possibly put you in an actual room, have plenty of them.'' she muttered, she enherited the large house from her parents, it had plenty of rooms, yet she had no use for them. '' really need another glass of brandy your giving me a headache. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum