The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Run (Anyone, R)

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

On the Run (Anyone, R) - Page 11 Empty Re: On the Run (Anyone, R)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."that's a good think I guess..if mine wasn't alittle swore I would beable to tell it was there either." he says with a smile. "this water sure is relaxing." he says with a smile as he looked too her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm

she smiled'' true.. '' reached over and pulled him close, leaning against him slightly '' ahh thats those minerals working on you , i bet you that you can't even feel the sting of your back anymore.. '' she arched a brow, looking him over slowly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm

He blushed web she pulled him close.."no it doesn't hurt.."he says with a grin as he looked to her feeling her skin against his..he could feel his face heating up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

she looked up at him and smiled'' relax hun, i am not going to bite you or anything.. '' she smiled warmly up at him before looking up as the dogs began to bark at the door.. '' damn.. well so much for him staying away for a few days.. '' grinned, she knew exactly who was at the door, turning around to lean her back against the side of the spring she leaned up and softly kissed him'' would rather stay put.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."sorry I can't help it.." he says hearing the dogs barking.."damn I guess it didn't work as good as I'd hoped.." he says with a smil as he blushed kissing her back.."I would agree." he says as he looked to her his eyes scanning what he could see if her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:52 pm

she ignored the door this time, looking up at him and watched him as he seemed to scan her body , or what he could see that wasn't covered in water.. trying her best not to flush she smiled, placing her hand on his chest and lightly ran her fingers over his muscles'' hmmm definitely a green boy.. still. i think you know enough to figure out how to please a lady don't you think?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

He looked to her and grinned slightly as she placed hr hand on his chest. "iv seen enough movies and such to know the basics." he says blushing slightly as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:00 pm

she grinned'' really now? hmmm interesting, but its one thing to learn from movies.. another from experience. '' she pulled him closer, leaning up and slowly nipped his lower lip as her free hand moved down to in between his legs, stroking him lightly '' why don't you show me what you have learned then?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Hennodded his head.."yea that is true." he says grinning when she nipped his lower lip. He then gulped slightly as hebrelt her hand move in-between his legs and start to stroke him lightly..his breathing picked up as hebrews aroused quite quickly.. "are you sure you want that?" he asks her his face beat red.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

she arched a brow and grinned'' oh definitely . unless of course your not wanting it... then i suppose i will just have to take care of myself .. '' grinned, lightly nudged him' hun. relax.. you look like your fixing to have a heart attack, relax, breath slow. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

He looked to her and shook his head..."no I'm deffinatly wanting it.."he says with a nod as he then forced himself to relax..."alright then." he says as he looked to her moving his hand over her breast before bringing the other hand to the other on squeezing them and feeling them, he was quite suprised at how soft yet firm they were...he then took one hand and slid it down her stomach and inbetween her legs feeling her up there as well..he was still bushings of course
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

she bit her lip slightly , relaxing against the side of the spring , sucking a breath slightly when she felt his hands on her breasts, she knew that it was his first time experience so if he seemed a little nervous she didn't mind. she nearly laughed at the surprised look on his face though when he was running his hands over her. she didn't know why he was surprised but thought it was funny anyways. At the feel of his hand between her legs she shifted a little, moving her legs further a part slightly to give him more room as she looked up at him. trying not to blush herself as she bit her lower lip'' hmmm you sure you never done this before?" teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:44 pm

He grinned as he looked to her his blush still on his face..."I'm positive." he says as his hand then moved up her sides slowly circiling back around to her breasts this time rolling her nipples between his fingers. By this time he was completly rock hard..."this wil be an intresting experience that's for sure." he says with a smile as he leand forwards flicking each of her nipples with his tongue
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 pm

her eyes widened slightly as she gave a soft moan, reaching up and lightly running her fingers through his hair, arching up against his mouth slightly , clearly letting him know she liked it.. '' hmmm oh yea, '' she agreed, shifting a little as she began to stroke him again, teasing the tip of him with her thumb lightly before going back to slowly stroking, wanting to get him some of the pleasure he was giving her. '' just wait till the union, its better ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:58 pm

He grinned slightly noting that she liked that. He then groaned slightly feeling her tease the tip of his length making it jump slightly. He blushed at her next comment about the union. "I'm sure that it is.." he says as he leaned down sucking on her ting nipple softly grining as it grew erect before moving to the other and givin it the same treatment. He then moved back and looked to her.."are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked just want to be sure.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:02 pm

she moaned again, biting her lip when he teased her nipples with his mouth once more. '' ooohh hmmmm '' frowned when he asked her if she was sure.. '' hun, i am positive, and if you keep asking that i am going to get extremely mad at you and end up putting ice in y our pants.. '' she arched a brow, grabbing his hips lightly and slowly pulled him close as she looked up at him '' i am one hundred percent positive.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:14 pm

He chuckled slightly..."well I deffinaly don't want that.." he says as he then blushed when she pulled him close feeling his member brush against her inner thing.."alright then I believe you." he says with a blush as he leaned forwards and kissed her softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:16 pm

she smiled, kissing him back slowly as she shifted a little, he was taller then her so instead of having to stand on her tippy toes she shifted slightly before pulling herself up on the ledge of the spring, pulling him closer again, shifting her legs a little so he could easily rest in between her thighs.. '' hmm come on now. you said you learned some things from movies. so i am not going to sit here and direct you to do what you need to do. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm

He looked to her watching as she lifted her self up on the edge of the spring he blushed slightly as he no got angled view of her. "alright alright." he says with a smile as he moved forwards kissing her neck sofly sucking here and there before kissring down her chest and stomach moving down untill he was between her knees. He looked up at her still blushing as he then moved forwards running his tongue up her wetness once and then started to move it quicker against her loving they way she tasted and hopeing he was pleasing her .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:00 pm

she groaned softly as he kissed and sucked here and there on her neck and chest, making her squirm before she felt his mouth on her between her legs, eyes widening slightly she bit her lower lip and moaned softly as she shifted a little, leaning back now on both of her hands, watching him tease her from half closed eyes.. he was definitely good at teasing her so figured he must have watched some really good movies. '' hmmm oh man. not too bad from someone who watched movies. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm

He grinned slightly a blush following he then moved back for a second.."I told ya I know the basics." he says as he went back to teasin her alittle longer before moving back up looking to here.."so I take it that I'm doing good then" h asks her with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm

she grunted as he went right back to teasing her, making her squirm and get more wet as she watched him, bitting her lower lip slightly she flushed, '' oh yea, definitely doing good, teasing me so much i may end up laying down '' grinned, shifting a little, '' even though i am enjoying the view in watching you. '' she looked him over, he was definitely a good size, and knew he wouldn't dissapoint her in any way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm

He grinned as he looked to her blushing slightly.."well that's goons then." he says as he leaned up and kissed her once more but lustfully. Pulling her a bit closer
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 pm

she blinked in surprise as he pulled her close before relaxing as he kissed her, though it was different then the last kisses he has done. moaning softly against his mouth she wrapped her arms around his neck, carefull of his back as she rubbed against him more, clearly more aroused now as she pressed against his chest. '' hmm so good definitely good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

He grinned as he looked to her still a tint of red in his cheeks.."I agree." he says with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side.."should we use protection?"he questioned curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum