The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:26 am

He grinned ashe looked to her watching as she shruged out of the rest of her clothing and then climbed onto the bed.."I wouldn't doubt it." He grinned as he leaned over nipping her shoulder softly

He grinned as she moaned and arched hard agaisnt him. He removed his fangs healing the wound and grinning.."Not at all Love." He grinned as he then ran his tongue up her wettness slowly teasing her some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 am

Mia laughed and squirmed slightly from his nips.. nuzzling his neck lightly she gave a soft purr as she nipped him back ' hmmmm . well then come on , lets have our own fun. i want it . '' she teased, sliding her hand between his legs and slowly began to tease him, wanting to make him squirm and beg for release.

she sucked in a breath and gave another soft moan as she felt his tongue on her sensitive flesh, half closing her eyes she slightly tugged at his hair. '' how so? i think its cheating, never said i didn't like it you know'' she mumbled, trying her best to hold still though she could feel the pleasure building ever so slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:33 am

He grinned as she nipped him back..."Hmmm I'm sure you do..But how bad do ya want it." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side and groaned feeling her hand teasing him...

He grinned as he looked upat her..."If you say so Love." He winked as he then brought his hand up teasing her before pushing a finger into her teasing her some more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:38 am

she grinned as she watched him moan from her teasing, shifting a little she leaned down and flicked her tongue over the length of him'' hmmm well not as bad as your fixing to want it i assure you .. ''

her eyes widened slightly as she felt him push a finger into her, making her squirm more and suck in a breath '' ohhh definitely say so.. '' he was just plain teasing her thats all there was to it.. '' your going to kill me here with all this teasing hun'' she didn't mind it, she was enjoying it but she was starting to feel impatient. tugging slightly on his hair more she moved against his hand a little more, silently asking for more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 am

He groaned as he watched her flick her tongue over his length.."I'm sure.." He says witha grin as he watched her...

He grinned as she squirmed and sucked in a breath..."I wouldn't want that." He grinned as he continued to tease her a little longer before moving back up and looking down at her. He then reached down rubbing his tip agaisnt her entrence teasing her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:57 am

she glanced up at him and grinned, grabbing one of her sashes and leaned up and tied it around his head to cover his eyes'' don't you remove that or i will bite you in a very sensitive spot. '' she teased, going back to what she was doing, running her tongue over his length slowly again.

she looked up at him as he leaned over her now, shifting a little as he rubbed his tip at her entrance, making her go still in anticipation. '' oh? think you would enjoy teasing the hell out of me. '' bit her lip , reaching up to hold onto his shoulders as she nuzzled his neck before nipping his collar bone softly.'' you don't have to be gentle korey.. i am not going to break as far as i know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 am

He grinned watching her.."Hmmm I think I'm gonna like this." He says with a grin as he then nodded..."I wouldn't want that." He says as he then groaned as she ran her tongue over his length slowly again.."I never pictured you as a tease Love." He grinned

Korey grinned..."I know I enjoy teasing you." He says as he with a grin as he then cocked his head to the side as she nuzzled his neck and nipped his collar bone..."Oh no worries there." He grinned as he ran his fangs over her neck slowly before sinking them in deeply and thrusting into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:07 am

Mia grinned'' well you can't expect me to tell you everything about me.. would ruin the fun of learning it all you know..'' she teased, looking up at him before she took the tip of him in her mouth and sucked slowly while using her tongue to tease him more.. '' its fun teasing you anyways.. i want you squirming and begging''

rose laughed softly at his comment about enjoying the teasing he was doing to her.. '' oh i know you do .. '' she gasped and moaned loudly as he sank his fangs in at the same time as pushing deep into her, just the sheer pleasure of the both of his actions nearly had her feeling a release about to come.. arching up against him she whimpered softly in pleasure, wrapping her legs around his waist lightly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 am

He grinned.."I guess so." He says as he then growned sucking in a breath as she took his tip into her mouth and sucked slowly while using her tongue..."Hmmm Good like with that." He challenged with a groan

Korey groaned as she arched against him and then wrapped her legs around his waist. He then removed his fangs healing the wound before he started to thrust into her hard and fast with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:29 am

Mia looked up at him and grinned'' challenging me huh.. hmmm think i can take it up.. whats the challenge and what do i get if i win?" she teased, taking more of him in her mouth to tease him more. sucking slightly harder as she began to move.

she moaned softly as he removed his fangs and healed the bite. she looked up at him even as he started to move hard and fast, making her moan in pleasure. she was enjoying it greatly as she tried to move against him as much as possible.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am

He grinned..."Anything you want." He says as he then groaned whne she took even more into his mough and sucked slightly harder before begining to move..."Ohhh damn.." He groaned forcing him self to hold his hips down

Korey groaned as he looked down at her loving the faces she made when he was pleasing her. He leaned down capturing her lips with his kissing her deeply as his thrusts grew stronger.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 am

she looked up at him and grinned, catching the fact that he was forcing his hips to hold still. she could tell by the fact his muscles where literally trembling from the effort. '' hmm.. well if i can get you to beg for it. i think i should get a full body massage from you . '' she teased, figuring she should take it up a notch and took as much as she could of him in her mouth and began to move more, using her fingers and tongue to tease him.

rose whimpered again in pleasure against his mouth this time, kissing him back as much as she could even as his thrusts got stronger, she couldn't hold back any more, her body so sensitive she just arched up against him and felt every muscle in her body tense up and clamp down around him. trying to keep quiet so as not to have anyone hear her or him she broke the kiss and buried her face against his neck, digging her nails in his back as she rode the waves and waves of pleasure coursing through her body.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 am

He grinned..."Deal." he says with a chuckle as he groaned some more when she took even more of him into her mouth..."Damn your good at this." he groaned his hips raising slightly..."Too good." He added.

He groaned as he felt her body arch up and tense and then clamp around him..."Ohhh damn love." He groaned when she broke the kiss and burried her face against his neck. HE continued to move as much as he could into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 am

she grunted slightly as he lifted his hips up slightly , shifting a little she leaned back and licked her lower lip slightly '' heh only going on instinct hun, never done this before so don't you dare think of anything like that.. '' she teased.pinning his hips down this time as she went back to teasing him as much as she could..'' think i am winning this deal''

she flushed and glanced up at him as she slowly relaxed, '' sorry , didn't mean to.. '' she murmured, not sure if he was mad at her for it . leaning back slightly she placed one hand behind her for support as she held onto his shoulder with the other, trying to move more with him even though her body felt like it just tripled in sensitivity.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 am

He grinned slightly.."Beginners luck I suppose." He says with a smirk as he then felt her punnin his hips down and went back to teasing him.."Damn..." HE groaned as he felt him self growing closer..."Hmmm Maybe." he groaned.

He grinned..."No need to be sorry love." he says with a a grin as he kissed her lips a few times his thrusting growing stronger..."Damn your good." He groaned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

she grinned as she looked up at him, stroking him now as she licked her lips. '' hmmm still want more love?" she teased, knowing and sensing he was getting close. '' or do you want something else?"

she kissed him back slowly ,moaning softly and flushing brightly as she felt his thrustings getting stronger. '' oooooo hmmmmm no hun its all you , your the good one. i am barely even doing anything i think. '' she was getting close again but atleast this time it was a little easier to hold back as much as she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:01 pm

He grinned as he felt her stroking him..."I'm not giving up that eaisly Love." he groaned as he held back his first climax..

Korey groaned..."I think not." He groaned as he felt him self getting closer..."Hmmm...I think its all you." He groaned as he closed his eyes slightly as he grew closer.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:09 pm

she grinned as she leaned foward again '' allright my little vampire lover.. lets see how long you can hold that back'' she teased, this time releasing his hips to let him move however he wanted as she took him in her mouth again and moved, teasing and sucking as she used her hands as well.

she watched him, feeling him getting closer, nearly sensing it, bitting her lip she watched him move, letting her gaze drop down to where they where joined together before flushing and looking up at him again , wanting to try what he had done earlier she leaned up and nuzzled his neck.nearly positive her bite would send him over the edge.. closing her eyes she gave a soft moan before sinking her fangs in deeply as her arm loped around his neck again, giving her more room to move against him more.and allowing her new climax to go.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 pm

He groaned biteing his lip as she went back to sucking him agian..."Ohhhh fuck..." He groaned as he fought to hold it back...He was so close it wasn't even funny

Korey groaned as he contined to hammer into her. He loved the moan he gave her and then groaned deeper in suprise as she sank her fangs in deeply.."Ohhhhh..." He groaned as he hit his climax his body spazing slightly...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:18 pm

mia grinned slightly to herself as she pushed his legs more apart as she moved closer, placing her hands on his legs to keep from losing her balance as she moved as much as she could, she slid one hand up his thighs to tease the base of him more as she looked up at him, wanting to see his face as he climaxed.

she gasped, biting deeper as she felt his climax as well as hers.. trembling against him she slowly relaxed, healing the bite and lightly kissed him, smiling softly up at him..'' hmmm maaan, that was definitely good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:21 pm

He groaned as he she coninued moving even more..."Ohhh damn...." He groaned as his hips move up slightly as he started hitting his climax..."Ohhhhh Damn.." He groaned

Korey groaned even more all he felt was pure extasy when she bit deeper. When she healed the bite he kissed her back.."Ohhh Ya...Deffinatly." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 pm

she grinned,catching the moment he started to hit his climax, she pinned his hips down completely to keep him from moving, only to jerk slightly under her as she continued what she was doing, riding his own climax easily down, when she sensed him calming down she leaned back. licking her lower lip again and grinned.. '' well that was fun.. now you owe me love.. '' doing that definitely got her so aroused she could feel the wetness between her thighs. knowing he was a vampire made it better since she knew he could go several rounds without being tired.

rose flushed slightly as she leaned against him, refusing to move as she relaxed and rested her cheek on his shoulder.. '' hmm i don't want to move now.. but i think i need a shower.. ''

Luna couldn't help it, her ears had easily picked up the sounds that came from their home, atleast the ones on the roof anyways, she fought the urge to blush as she looked up at collin, considering the fact it was extremely hard not to be affected by those sounds. especially if you can sense what was going on and your body decided it wanted in on some of the fun too.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Dagen groaned as she continued before stopping..."Ohhhh damn I give up you win." He grinned as he looked to her.."I'll deffinatly pay you back Love." He grinned still not removing the blindfold she put on him...

Korey grinned.."Me either...and I agree." he says with a smile laid there inbetween her legs.

Collin smiles looking to her.."Seems like everyones busy.." He says with a chuckle as he looked towards the house and then back to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Mia grinned as she leaned up and kissed him deeply while pulling the blindfold off of him, straddling his hips she smiled'' hmmm good, because i am collecting it now.. i want some good, hard and fast fun.. and i bet you that you can't even make me scream in pleasure. ''

rose relaxed more, she felt better at least, very well satisfied, and was even begining to remember small things here and there.. '' hmmmm think we should go to bed hun... umm.last thing i want is for darious to catch us in the nude.. ''

Luna flushed slightly and smiled.. '' yea seems like it.. though from the sounds of it, they seemed to have.. umm finished.. '' she nuzzled his neck softly and smiled. '' makes me wonder... if my memories are correct on how good you are. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:48 pm

He grinned kissing her back..."Hmmm I bet you I can." he says with a chuckle as she pulled his blind fold off, His hands moved to her waist lifting her and then lowering her on to him slowly.."Hmmmm..SO good." He grinned

Korey grinned..."I agree..We should.." He says as he then slowly pulled out of her shuttering slightly in pleasure.

Collin grinned slightly as he looked ot her.."Sounds like it." He says as she nuzzled his neck.."Hmmmm...I can garentee that I am." He grinned puloing her alittle closer .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next