The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Mia gasped softly, moaning as he lowered her onto him.. '' ohhh definitely soo good.' bit her lip as she nuzzled his neck, shifting her hips a little and gave another groan,.

rose moaned softly when he pulled out only because it sent little waves of pleasure through her body, she slowly relaxed before looking up at him again .. '' hmm yes... bath.. then bed... definitely need it.. '' smiled, slowly getting getting up and glancing around for her clothes'' whoops.. think you threw some of them off the roof. ''

luna flushed slightly before nudging him'' yea yea.. your so sure of yourself i think.. why don't you show me? prove me wrong i dare you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:36 pm

he groaned as he looked up to her as she moved down and nuzzled his neck before shifting her hips slightly making him groan..."Hmmm..." He smirked as he then started to move her slightly

Korey grinned slightly..."Alrighty then Love." he syas with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Yes yes I might have over done it..." He says with a grin

Collin grinned ash e looked ot her..."Hmmm you sure you wanna dare me?" He asks her with a grin nipping her lower lip softly before moving over her looking to her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Mia sucked in a soft breath as he began to move her a little, taking the hint she shifted her hips a little before moving on her own, figuring he decided on slow and easy before letting instinct kick in. '' hmm what are you smirking about hun?" she had caught the big cat like grin on his face and wondered what the hell it was he was thinking..

Rose arched a brow at his grin before shaking her head as she looked over the side of the roof, spotting jace out there actually looking confused at the fact that there was undergarments on the ground.. '' oh hell. '' she groaned before ducking back to grab her pants. she glared over at korey .. '' i am not getting those back i don't think.. too embarrassing. you get them back from him or i am going to be really mad at you .. '' she was only teasing him of course. though last thing she needed was for jace to be joking about flying panties from heaven.

Luna blinked in surprise when he moved over her, laughing slightly ash e nipped her lower lip '' hmmm why are you afraid of a little dare like that? '' grinned, feeling more comfmortable with him by the moment as she shifted a little under him. '' could always go for a swim too if your afraid. '' she teased, looking up at him as she now layed still.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Dagen groaned as she shifted her hips alittle before moving on her own..."Oh nothing in general love." he groaned as he moved with her.."Your the best you know that." He grinned

Korey smirked slightly as he pulled his pants on and then peaked over the edge seeing Jace..."I'll take care of that." He grinned as he jumped down..."Ehhh Hello." He says as he picked up her panties and then jumped back up on the roof..."There gottem and ya can't be mad." he chuckled.

Collin grinned as he looked down at her.."Hmmm not at all Babe.." He says with a grin as he then smirked..."No no thats ok I got this." He says as he leaned down and kissed her deeply his hand traveling up her inner thigh before slipping his hand down her pants and teasing her slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

Mia arched a brow and snorted slightly , '' ok how am i the best?" she was curious about that, bitting her lower lip slightly as he began to move with her, making it even better.

she blinked watching him jump off the roof grab her panties and then jumped back '' uh huh, except you forgot one thing hun. '' grinned, pointing back to jace who was now laughing as he was looking up at the roof and waving her bra around.. '' see now i am going to have to kill him for that.. ''

Luna kissed him back slowly , moaning softly and squirming as she felt his hand up her inner thigh before he began to tease her, he was definitely very confident of himself but she was still going to see what he was going to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm

He grinned..."YOur just ppprrrrrrrfect." He smirked as he then groaned as he continued to move with her..

Korey grinned..."Ahhhh right back." He says jumping down taking the bra and comming back up.."Alright then...." He chuckled slightly..

Collin grinned as his other hand worked on her shirt his hand retreating from her pants and pulling her shirt over her head tossing it to the side before going to her bra doing the same. His hands then moved over her breasts squeezing them slightly as he nipped her lower lip.."Hmmm your beautiful love." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Mia blinked in surprise before laughing, shaking her head as she nipped his lower lip'' hmm stop that.. no cat jokes or i will dissappear right now. '' she eyed him while her hips stopped moving. seeing if he would keep on doing the small jokes.

rolling her eyes she reached over and snatched her bra from him, stuffing them into her pant pocket while stretching.. '' still going to have to kill him, he is going to tease me for days. '' she muttered, leaning up and kissing him softly '' stop laughing its not funny, now you get to run me a bath. ''

luna moaned softly at his teasing, his hands both teasing and yet playing with her breasts, nipping his lip back she flushed slightly as she lightly rubbed her belly '' no way... still got baby fat.. '' mumbled, not to mention some of the scars on her body, squirming under him more she looked up at him again even though she was feeling embarrassed.. reaching up slightly to run her hands over his chest before slowly tugging off his shirt, wanting to see him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

He looked to her. "Alright alright." He says as he looked over to her..."I'm sorry Love." says as he leaned up and kissed her lips softly."No more jokes I give you my word." He says with a smile

Korey grinned and laughed slightly ..."Ehh he knows youll kick his ass if he teases you too much." He says kissing her back.." I know I know." He says

He grinned as he looked to her..."Ehhh we jsut need to run alittle bit more." He says..."Scares mean nothing." He says as he looked ot her grinned as she tugged his shirt off.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Mia relaxed and kissed him back smiling as she nipped his lower lip , making him bleed slightly '' hmm good, now i want you to move.. come on. i know you can do better then this. ''

she grinned slightly as she took his hand and leaned against him. '' well come on then.. as much as i would love to stay up here all night. i need a bath, and a soft bed to cuddle up in with you .. '' her head was actually beginning to hurt as well. she figured it was a result of her trying to remember alot of things at once.. ''' do we... um.. have any photo albums hun?" she looked up at him curiously.

Luna flushed even more as she sighed.. '' what if i can't get the weight off?... what would you do then?" looking up at him curiously , lightly rubbing against him, still aroused but pretty much scared of what would happen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

He grinned as she nibbled his lip making him bleed slightly..."Alright then grinned as he then moved his hands to her hips holding her in place but lifting her up slightly before his hips started to slam into hers quick, fast, and hard.

Korey grinned as he held her closer..."Yes I agree and I would love to cuddle up with you." He grinned . "Of course we do." He grinned

Collin grinned as he then looked to her..."I would still love you the same." He says with a smirk feeling her rub against him. His hands then moved to her pants and then started to undo them pulling them off alone with everything else. "Hmmm...You smell good." he grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Mia moaned softly in pleasure holding onto his shoulders as he began to slam into her fast and hard, sending waves of pleasure through her body.. '' ohhhh hell . '' she loved it, enjoyed it greatly as she buried her face in the crook of his neck and shoulder, unable to keep the small sounds of pleasure from escaping her lips.

she relaxed before tugging him towards the edge of the roof and jumped down lightly on her feet, looking up at him. '' well then. i want to look through them... i want to... remember more things of my life.. '' mumbled, rubbing the back of her head.. '' well as much as i can anyways.. ''

Luna blinked in surprise relaxing now after what he had said.. flushed though when he mentioned she smelled good. '' really ? heh .. don't know how.. i think i stink.. haven't had a bath.. '' she lifted her hips slightly giving him more room to pull them off feeling the small chill of the air brush lightly over her flushed skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:48 pm

He groaned as he continued relentles pounding into her..."Hmmm Hell ya." He says with a deep groan his thrusts hammering deeper.

He grinned as he then jumped down behind her...."Alright then lets do so." He says as he took her hand and lead her inside.

Collin grinned as he looked ot her.."Not really." he grinned as he looked to her seeing her blushing he then leaned over kissing and sucking her neck softly..."Hmmm how do you want it Babe." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 pm

she gasped and moaned even louder as his thrust got deeper, hitting that certain spot that always gave the extra pleasure, digging her nails into his back she nipped his shoulder and collar bone, already getting sweaty from what they where doing.. '' hmmmm bloody hell don't you dare stop. ''

she smiled, following him inside, ignoring the snickering from jace as he was in the kitchen drinking a blood pack while talking to Darious.

Luna squeaked and laughed softly as he sucked on her neck, making her squirm more before bitting her lower lip.. '' hmm? well.. whatever you want hun, surprise me. your the one who is supposed to be on the dare.. '' she atleast wanted something that felt really good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

He groaned deeply in pure extacy as he continued not stopping..."I won't untill your wore out." He grinned

Korey walked inside leading her up to their room and walking over and sat down on the side of the bed leaning over and reaching under it and pulled out a box that had the picture books in them.."Here they are." He says

Collin grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm very true." He grinned as he pulled his pants off moved back over to her. He was already completly rock hard teasing her slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 pm

she whimpered again in pure pleasure, feeling it build more and more as he kept going, flushing more when he said he wouldn't stop till she was wore out.. '' hmmm then you have all night hun... '' grinned, before kissing him deeply trying her best to it it back.

she followed him in the room, climbing up on the bed and settled down on it before digging through the box.. '' ok.. wanna go start the bath?" looked over at him and smiled slightly as she found one of the older looking albums figuring that one had pictures from the earlier years..

Luna bit her lip slightly as she squirmed more as he teased her now, looking him over after he took his pants off made her blush even more. '' yeap.. very true... soo.. what are you going to do ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Dagen groaned as he looked to her.."I can handle that." He says with a grin as he then kissed her back. not holding back his thrusting.

Korey smiles as he looked to her..."Sure can." He says with a smile as he then stood up and went into the bathroom and started the water.

Collin grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm You'll see." He says with a smile as he rubbed him self against her entrence before pushing into her with a groan.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 pm

she growled softly giving another moan before arching against him hard, unable to hold back any longer as every muscle in her body tightened and clamped down on him. '' ohhh freaking holy hell'' she gasped, riding the waves of pleasure against him.

she watched him go towards the bathroom before she looked down, flipping slowly through the pages of the album, smiling slightly at some of the pictures. it definitely helped, easing some of the pain her head from the headaches. '' looks like we had alot of fun together hun. ''

she frowned before moaning softly , arching up against him as he pushed into her. '' ohhh hmmm alright.... '' bit her lip , holding onto his shoulders slightly as she lightly wrapped her legs around his waist.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:42 am

Dagen grinned as he looked up at her watching her face as she climaxed..."Hmmm Plenty more where that came from." He says with a chuckle as he continued hammering into her nonstop.

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm of course we did." He says with a smile "And still do."

Collin smirked slightly as she arched and moaned softly wrapping her legs around his waist. "Hmmm." He groaned as he then started to thrusting to at a decent pace.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Mia gave a slight grunt before burying her face into his neck giving off another moan again as she rode the waves of pleasure from both her climax and whatever else he was adding to it from his nonstop movement.. '' hmmm going to try and make me pass out from it are we?"

she looked up at him and smiled'' oh i have no doubt about that.. and i am looking forward to all that fun we are going to have. '' stretching out she looked through a few more before getting up to check on her bath.. '' oo goody its almost done.. '' leaned against him slightly and ran her fingers through the heated water.

Luna bit her lip and looked up at him as he started to move at a decent pass, still sending small little waves of pleasure through her body slowly , sliding her hands over his chest slowly arching up against him again '' hmmm feels good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Dagen groaned as she burried her face into his neck moaning again..."Maybe." He groaned as he continued only going faster and harder. Smirking slightly as she sank his fangs into her neck deeply with a groan.

Korey grinned.."Me too Love me too." He says as eh then grinned looking over at her..."Should be about perfect." He says with a smile.

Collin grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmmm that it does...But its all because of you." He winked as his thrusting started to get faster and a bit harder
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:11 pm

she yelped in surprise before moaning loudly arching against him hard as he sank his fangs into her neck, surprising her to the point where she was taken by surprise by another climax, giving a small whimper of pleasure as she lightly dug her nails into his back ''' ohhhh that is cheating. ''

she smiled'' well i bet it is perfect.'' nudged him slightly before pulling her clothes off, tossing them to the side to be washed, stepping into the tub she slowly relaxed.. '' ohhh yea , definitely feels perfect.. '' she looked up at him and smiled. '' you can join me you know, tub is big enough.. ''

her eyes widened as he started to go faster and harder, letting out another low moan as she shifted her hips a little, trying to get more of what he was giving, though being under him was making it a little hard.. '' now your teasing..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:51 am

Dagen smirked as he bit down harder when she said he was cheating. He then moved back healing the bit his thrusting still the same quick pace...."I don't think so." he grinned

Korey grinned as he looked to her..."Yup Yup." He grinned as he pulled his cloths off as well when she said he could join her. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he got in behind her..

Collin groaned as he continued to watch her face. "I'd never." He grinned as his thrusting picked up pace more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:41 pm

she gasped and cried out in pleasure as he bit down harder, this time triggering another climax from her, feeling every muscle in her body tense up once more before she closed her eyes.. '' ohhhhh yea i think so love.. '' she nipped his collar bone lightly , not sure how much longer she could handle all of his teasing , he was giving her release but she has yet to feel him have any more. '' come on hun, no holding back i mean it or i will bite you hard. ''

she smiled slightly as she gave him room to climb in behind her before she settled against him, it felt good, relaxing. '' so, how long exactly was i... gone? sorry i am just curious. ''

her eyes widened as he picked up more pace, sending more waves of pleasure through her body, she dug her nails into his shoulders as she moaned and arched up hard against him, she couldn't hold it back any longer as she tensed up as her climax hit, it just felt so good and she wanted to enjoy it..'' ohhhh wow.'' she could feel her face heat up brightly as she looked up at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm

He grinned as she nipped his collar bone..."I'm not holding back...Jsut taking longer then usual is all." he smirked as his thrusts picked up pace even more soon after he groaned as he felt him self drawing closer to his climax...

He looked to her.."Not too long really..Its jsut what ever they did...Messed with your memories." He says as he ran his hands over her shoulders softly...

He groaned as he felt her dig her nails into his shoulders and then arch up agaisnt him as she climaxed..."Hmmmm." He grinned as he continued looking down at her..."I don't think I've seen you blush that brightly." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:06 pm

she sucked in a breath and bit her lip lightly as she felt him pick up the pace more. grinning when she felt him getting closer.. '' hmmm wonder why , you not used to me yet?" she teased,

she sighed and closed her eyes, relaxing as his hands went over her shoulders.. she gave a slight smile.. '' heh think the cat is having her own fun.. do we even have our own ?" that was one of the few things she couldn't remember.

Luna flushed again before scowling at him lightly , though she was only teasing him. '' really now, is that a bad thing?" looked up at him, running her hands over his chest slowly , wiggling under him slightly .. trying to keep up with his pace to give him pleasure as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next