The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 pm

He groans feeling her nip his ear. His thrusts continued getting stronger and faster as he continued..he moved back healing her wounds before groaning as he felt his climax just starting to build..."hmmm damn I'm close and it's gonna be a big one.." he groaned out his thrusts getting harder and deeper

Korey smiles "alright then let's go see" he says as he too got up and stretched slightly before heading threw the window with her before going to look for luna and Collin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 11 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Mia moaned again as he got harder and faster, she loved every bit of it as she nuzzled his neck, nipping here and there, before kissing him deeply , sliding her fingers through his hair before tugging on it slightly to pull his head back, letting her nip his throat just below his chin'' then don't you bloody dare hold back love''

Angel relaxed as she climbed in after him before pretty much climbing onto his back like she used to do, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her cheek against his.. '' pain in the butt as you are dad, but i still love you... just wish you and mum would lighten up a little you know.''

Luna yawned slightly she had just finished cleaning up the kitchen before sitting down next to collin, she was relaxing now, since they no longer had to find Mia, she actually had time to enjoy a small glass of wine as she looked up at collin'' you talk to alana yet? think she don't like me at the moment.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:17 pm

He groaned as she nuzzled his neck nipping here and there hefore pulling his head back and nipping his throat..."I don't plan to.." he says witha groan as he lived her hips and slammed her down on to him as he thrusted up hitting his climax hard letting out a deep groan

Korey smiles as Angel got on to his back like she used too.."I know but we gotta keep ya on a shirt leash but we'll try go go eaiser on ya." he says as he headed down stairs with her

Collin smiles shaking his head.."no I haven't talked to her she's mad at me for tellin on her.." he says shaking his head
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

she gave a small yelp mixed with another groan as he slammed her down on him, hitting a very sensitive spot just as she felt him climax, triggering another one from her before she leaned against him, panting heavily as she closed her eyes, '' damn have i missed that'' she mumbled, no longer feeling any bit of cold, she was actually in need of a bath since they where now both sweaty.

angel rolled her eyes slightly as she shifted on his back'' yea yea, you should trust me more though , not like i am going to be stupid enough to sleep with some random boy dad, i mean come on.''

Luna glanced up , smiling slightly as as korey came back in with angel on his back'' take you and angel are now the best of friends again?"

rose glanced up before grinning'' well that was faster then i thought. '' she teased, leaning against the counter before eyeing the bag that angel now had.'' bribery works every time it hink''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:02 pm

He groaned as he came off his high from the climax..."wow that was good you were amazing." he says with a slight groan holding on to her he never wanted to let her go

Korey sighed slightly..."I know but still this boys can pressure you in to that." he says as he liked to Collin and Luna.."yes it seems that way." he says as he then looked to Rose.."always works." he ginned as he looked to Luna."she really worried about Alana."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

mia gave a slight laugh as she kissed him softly '' no your the amazing one, not me. '' she relaxed against him again, pulling one of the blankets over them as she layed on him'' now i don't wanna move. '' she mumbled, glancing at the fire that was still going but had died down a bit.

angel rolled her eyes slightly '' boys pressure me... right.. i can just bite them'' she teased before squirming off of his back.

Luna frowned, glancing towards alana's room , they hadn't heard a peep from her'' what about alana? she seemed fine earlier.. a little pissed at me and collin but fine.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:55 am

Dagen grinned kissing her back..."I have to dissagree." He says with a smile as she pulled a blanket over them..."YOur not the only one." He says with a smile as he kissed her forhead softly. "I love you." He says with a smile.

Korey grinned..."Alright you do that." He says with a smile as she got off of his back. He then looked to Luna..."Well Angel's worried about her...Think you can tell her whats going on possibly explain what Alana's going threw" He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

she moved off of him slowly groaning slightly before settling down next to him, yawning and snuggling up against him. '' disagree all you want, i am not going to agree to it. '' she smiled, looking up at him slightly before lightly nuzzling his neck'' love you to hun.''

Luna frowned slightly '' well. puberty thats all we know. me and collin are still waiting for her first change... '' she shrugged slightly before sighing, rubbing her neck a little. '' she has been getting a little too... grouchy i think. so we figured it was close, and tonights a full moon so yea. '' she jumped slightly in surprise as a sudden cry of pain from upstairs could be heard, she was up instantly, running up the stairs but barely got to the middle of the stairs before something shot passed her, yelping she quickly grabbed the railing to keep from losing her balance as she turned to see what the hell it was, blinking in surprise she snorted'' well we don't have to wait any longer..'' she mumbled, watching as it had been alana, dropping shredded clothing everywhere, she had the coloring of her father as far as she could tell but now she was hiding in the laundry room.'' collin. think she is scared out of her mind.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Dagen groaned as well when she slowly moved off him and then beside him snuggling up to him and nuzzling his neck. He pulled her closer to him and smile

Collin jerked his head around seeing Alana rush down the stairs and then into the laundry room.."I'll see if I can calm her..." he says as he stood up and headed in to the room.."Alana it's ok he says as he looked to her.."nothin to be afraid of " he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Mia smiled as she looked up at him, now sleepy and tired'' hmmm a few days... for the storm to clear, then i need to finish my files before i decide to come back.. that is. if its ok with you'' she yawned again , having a hard time keeping her eyes open, for once she figured she may sleep without any problems.

Luna wrinkled her nose slightly as she moved down the stairs'' careful, if i remember my first change, think i was a bit pissy and snappy ... '' she mumbled.

angel blinked in surprise now a little more agitated then anything but didn't want to alarm alana.

Alana managed to crawl underneath the folding table in the laundry room, tail tucked between her legs and her ears flat, small whines could be heard, her eyes wide in shock and fear, and every muscle was twitching from the first pain of the change, she was definitely not used to this, when she heard her father, coming in she on instinct let out a low growl, confused as to what was going on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:31 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."me to and no I don't mind it at all ." he says as he leaned over and kissed he again softly

Collin sighed slightly backing away when she growled.."follow me out side..." he says as he backed up and pushed the door open stepping out side.."a run would help with the pain.." he says as he then shifted shaking him self slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:37 pm

she kissed him back slowly , enjoying his taste before nipping his lower lip'' heh, alright, and i know your curious as to what it is i am doing, most people are'' she mumbled, getting up to put her files back in order once realizing she had scattered them again.

Alana gave another growl at him before her ears perked forward, watching him shift, not at all embarrassed at it, her gaze locked onto him and watching him intently as he shook his fur slightly.. licking her muscle slightly she glanced at the open door then back at hi m before slowly crawling out, keeping her belly to the ground and her tail tucked away , she pretty much crawled out the door, the new experience was definitely over whelming and she didn't know what to do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm

He looked to he and grinned.."yes I am curious as to what you've been doing.." he says as he liked to her with a smile

Collin looked too her as she crawled out the door literally "It's ok every thing will come naterally to you...just gotta give it time." he says as he walked over to her nudging her with his nose trying to get her to stand fully
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

she smiled slightly as she put the stack onto the table before going back over to him and laying down'' well.. the bigger file is where i have been seeing a certain wolf.... the others are from clients who needed help.. '' she shrugged as she nipped his chest lightly '' kids missing.. that sort of thing.. and before you ask, no i have not gone back to assassination.''

Alana gave a slight grunt as he nudged her with his nose, she rolled over instantly onto her back, paws on his snout and lightly nudged him back. '' working on it..... its weird... strange.. stop that your nose is cold'' she gave a slight growl again ,t his one a little playful as she was slowly relaxing. lightly snapping at his feet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Dagen looked to her and grinned as she sat back down.."Maybe I can help you" he says with a smile

Collin chuckled slightly as she rolled over on to her back an pawed at his nose " sorry...you'll get used to you body sooner or later." he says with a smile as she snapped at his feet. He moved and rolled over on his back slightly getting an itch before getting back up and looking to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

she smiled slightly as she eyed him'' oh really ,a nd how are you going to do that?'' she teased, , leaning up slightly to watch him, '' go to sleep hun.. we both need it, ''

Alana watched him roll over to get an itch before she slowly stood up, her legs still a little shaky as she jumped off the porch and landed on the ground, stumbling slightly and hunching down again ears flat once more as she looked around slowly.

Luna walked out and smiled slightly as she glanced over at collin just as he got up from itching.. '' going ok?" she reached over, lightly scratching behind his ears, loving the feel of his furr under her hands.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:44 pm

He grinned.."I just think I could be of help is all." he says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her once more.."I think your right...I haven't been this tired in along time.."he says with a smile as he looked to her

Collin grinned watching Alana jump off te porch and then hunker down again..Collin nodded his head to luna before leaning into her touch. Oh how he loved his ears to be rubbed. He looked to Alana and watched her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 pm

she smiled, kissing him back before watching him lay back down, pulling the blankets up again she gave a slow yawn before settling down against him more , resting her head on his chest and her arm around his waist'' hmmm, we will sleep and when we wake up i will show you the files, you can' help if you want.''

Luna smiled, watching alana was well and even feeling him lean into her touch, going to the edge of the porch she sat down and continued to rub his ears, leaning against him and closing her eyes slightly. '' well thats good, do you want me to shift as well or are you just going to take her out for a little bit?" she had come out here so she wouldn't miss alana's first roamings.

Alana twitched her ears slightly , hearing her mothers voice she looked over at her, before slowly standing to her full height. getting used to this she walked around slowly , getting the feel of how her new body worked. she was already bombarded by tones of smells.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm

He smiles.."I'll help as much as I can." he says with a yawn as he cocked his head to the side relaxing completely with her

Colon looked to her and nodded his head telling her that sh should shift after all it was bound to be an interesting day. He then looked over to Alana giving he a wolfish grin as she stood up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Mia smiled slightly as she closed her eyes, the mixture of heat from the fireplace and his body heat along with what they had just done had her dead tired, yawning again as she relaxed , slowing her breathing down as she drifted to sleep'' should be interesting. '' she smiled, allowing herself to go into a deeper sleep.

Luna grinned.. '' well alright hun, you know we are going to have to buy her a new set of clothing. she destroyed the ones she was wearing.. '' she teased, leaning over to place a light kiss on his nose before getting up , stripping off her clothing quickly and shifted, once that was done she did the same as he had and shook her fur slightly. stretching, feeling her bones pop and tendons stretch before she jumped off the porch, landing lightly onto the ground, going over to alana and bumped her head lightly under her chin.

Alana blinked in surprise , not expecting her mother to just come up and do that she sat down immediately enjoying the closeness, another new experience as she rubbed her head back against Luna's nipping her ear lightly. '' can we go through the forest? or is it too dangerious?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

He grinned nodded his head..."I think so." he says with smile as he closed his eyes and started to drift to sleep

Collin grinned when Luna kissed his nose before stopping down and shifting.."I'll take care of the cloths." he says with a smile Ashe looked to her with a grin watching as she went to Alana,"the forest is fine." he says witha wolfish grin as he walked over to them both.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Alana was getting a little better at this she figured, jumping around both Luna and Collin, managing to get her balance now on four legs as she nipped at their ears playfully, now curiosity getting to her as she rubbed up against collin and luna, the moment he said the forest was fine she took off running, nearly tripping a few times before getting her balance again and went straight through a couple of bushes. she managed to scare a rabbit out of its hiding place , the movement caught her attention and she veered to the left to chase it, not really wanting to catch it but enjoying the thrill of chasing it.

Luna gave a wolfish grin as she watched alana taking off, shaking her head slightly when she had tripped a few times but knew it was all the same in the process of learning.. '' well come on before she gets lost. '' she teased collin, rubbing up against him affectionately before following alana's scent, which was mixed with a rabbit so figured alana was chasing the critter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Collin grinned slightly watching Alana take off tripping a few times before runner threw a bush..he grinned as Luna rubbed against him..nodding he took off after them both running beside Luna.."I think she's gonna enjoy this too much." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Luna snorted'' i know i did on my first run, think i ran darious ragged though, he had to help me through it.. '' she nipped at his ear lightly before giving another wolfish grin as she easily caught sight of alana'' there she is.. '' she slowed down, hunching down a little as she peered through the bush.

Alana had easily caught the rabbit and was now just standing there with the squirming bunny in her mouth, not a single mark on the furrball, she just sat down placed the rabbit on the ground between her paws, pinning the furrball to the ground before looking over at collin'' can i have a pet?" her ears where perked forward, even as the rabbit was still squirming.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 pm

He looks to her and smiles.."I bet you did...I was a pretty quick learner.." he says with a smile as he looked ahead seeing Alana grinning at her question.."I don't see why not." he says with a smile as he watched her he then looked to Luna and sighed slightly.."she's not gonna like the first change back either.."he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next