The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 5 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

she watched him go up the tree before laying down, cocking her head to the side again she grunted what are you, a cat now? soo mister sexy wolf, how does it feel to be a were now? stretching out she flopped onto the soft grass on her back and began to roll around, still keeping an eye on him as she rolled around and relaxed.. keeping her alert up though, damon did say to be careful and she was not about to let anything take her by surprise.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 5 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:45 pm

He grinned slightly not too bad actually...I like it. he says as he jumped down onto the ground sitting down and looking around before spotting somthing move in the corner of his eye curiosity got the best of him an he took off after it
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

she got up , shook her fur out before watching him take off, sighing she shook her head your too damn curious for your own good. you know that right? she followed him, but at a more lazy pace, glancing around she kept her head down before moving towards him again. you know if your chasing that big cat he or she may not be happy about you. she stopped slightly , looking over at one of the tree's, she could swear she saw the shape of the feline just laying on one of the branches, but when she blinked it was gone.. hun you need to slow it down. turning to look at him again she took a few more steps before her body jerked, giving a yelp she hit the ground hard her body jerking severely before she before she began to shift back and forth from each form.

the vampire arched a brow, watching as the she wolf kept shifting because of the tazer prongs in her side.. '' huh.. so its true, you can't take being shocked.. '' he tilted his head, watching her continue to convulse on the ground before he glanced up to watch for the male.. ''' i know your there, and if your a smart wolf you won't attack. not unless you want your little friend here to be shocked with a little more juice... probably enough to stop her heart.. '' he had easily rigged the human made tazer to more of his taste. where he could control the amount of shock that went through it.

(( Razz woooo , fun fun.. lesse what jay does too lol. his little secret may be coming out. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:45 pm

(( going to work, i will post in the morning when i get off if you post. and then whenever i get up as well XD drive safe when you go home ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Justin stopped turning around eying the vampire with a look that could kill..a deep growl roared threw his throat takeout a step before stopping at the vampires warning. Justin shifted back in a croching posistion..."your making a mistake vampire." he says his eyes glowing blue.."just leave us do anything stupid you'll have two vampires on you and me.." he says his eyes locked onto the vampires
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:28 am

He arched a brow, looking him over as he shifted'' oh i don't think so.. and if you try that telekenetic crap on me you will regret it. '' he slid a glance towards the house before looking back at him'' besides i don't think the vampire that lives here even knows i am here yet, oh his she vamp may have seen me, but i highly doubt she saw me attack your girl here.. she may get curious, come out,, and then i will have two females to use.. its that simple.. '' tilting his head slightly he slowly turned the dial down on the tazer, allowing Kit to actually breath for a moment with out convulsing too bad. Hearing the snapping of wood behind him he turned just in time to avoid the blade of a thin sword. eyes widening he released the tazor immediately, eyeing the large creature in front of him.

Jay narrowed his eyes at the vampire, baring his canines, he had shifted into some large cat creature but not looking like a normal cat, he was on two feet, still wearing pants which where a bit torn in some places but managed to cling to him. he stepped in front of kit to keep her from being hit again as he tightened his grip on the sword.. '' try that again and see if have your head.. '' reaching down without taking his eyes off the vampire he quickly pulled the prongs out of kits chest to cut ff the circuit of the charge. '' justin,, i would suggest you get damon.. and make it fast.. '' he was only trying to get justin out of the way that way he could dispatch the vampire before turning his full attention to kit.

(( blah i gots a picture for him but i am too tired to get it up now lol when i wake up i will put it on ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm

He looked to him cocking his head to the side..."How the hell do you know about me." He says as he glared at the vampire.."Either way you will die." He growled as he eyed him. He watched as the tazer was turned down...Justin looked to the large creature eaisly telling it was Jay when he spoke...."I'm not leaving without Kit." He says as he looked to the vampire...He then got an idea.. picked up a sharp rock sliceing the palm of his hand open making it bleed...Hopefully the vampire hadn't fed if not his type of blood would set him off distracting him enough that Jay could hopefully behead the vampire.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

the vampire snorted slightly '' easy, vampires can tell alot about one person just by the smell of their blood. '' he grumbled, eyeing jay over, '' interesting,, didn't know you had a member of the obsidian clan with you .. thought they where all extinct.. '' he was definitely interested in jay now, but the moment he smelled Justin's blood his attention was once again on him. '' bad move wolf boy.'' he gave a low growl before moving quickly heading straight for justin.

Jay swore, even he could smell justin's blood and couldn't tell if he was being stupid and being a decoy, the moment he saw the vampire move, he moved as well, his speed nearly unable to follow the vampire was smart and fast, twice he got away from jay but not without being wounded, he was pissing the vampire off that was for damn sure. The third time he got lucky when what appeared to be a small arrow hit the vampire square in the eye, making him howl in pain, Jay barely got a glance of Sherry hidden behind a tree with what looked like an old crossbow in her hand and a shocked look on her face as if she couldn't believe she actually hit the vampire. He didn't care it bought him enough time to get behind him and take his head off and drive the blade into the vampire's heart, once he was gone he gave a slight huff before going straight over to kit, the whole entire time he moved he had already shifted without even missing a bit. '' bloody hell. '' he muttered, tossing the sword aside and knelt down next to kit, she was still twitching and struggling to stay awake.. '' relax kitten, '' he was checking her over , swearing the whole entire time as he noted several burn spots.. '' that is one hell of a tazer he rigged.. '' he eyed the device slightly , glad that he didn't destroy it completely , he would have to send it to her father just to see if he could figure it out..'' justin go get her some clothing or a blanket. see if damon has a ton of gatorade or something to help her restore some electrolytes. '' all that forced shifting most likely shocked her system so much that she probably won't be able to shift for a while.

(( gah sorry , forgot to set my clock back one hour for daylight savings time XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm

(( blah gotta go to work, i will post in the morning if you post Razz and i will be up mostly all day XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Justin just smirked as the vampire came at him he watched as he was killed as well before hurrying over to kit kneeling down beside her. He then nodded his head wrapping his hand up before running back to the house grabbing their cloths on the way. He pulled on a pair of pants before grabbing a blanket and hurrying back.."she will be ok right?" he asks as he looked to jay and then back to kit
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Jay glanced up at him as he came back with the blanket, wrapping it around Kit before picking her up.. '' not really sure at the moment, though i think so.. '' he glanced at sherry , silently telling her to get in the house before he headed inside, laying kit down on the couch he quickly checked her burn spots as well . every now and then having to hold her down a bit whenever her muscles would spasm here and there. '' i just hope its not severe enough to where i have to call her father, '' he wrinkled his nose slightly as he yanked her bag forward, hoping she had been smart enough to bring some of the important things she needed. he was really going to hate calling her father. '' hey damon, you got any tranqs?''he glanced up at him just for a second before he pulled a few things out.. '' like animal tranqs?'''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am

Damon looked to him and shook his head..."Unfortuntly I do not.." He says as he looked to him.

Justin looked to him and cocked his head to the side.."So your the one watching over her for her father then?" He asks Jay curiously as he moved to its side brushing some hair from her face. Deep down he felt horrible that he was pretty much usless and couldn't protect her.

Damon then looked to him..."I can send the maid to go into town and get some..."None of us should venture to far..Incase there are others...We need all the strength here we can get." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 am

jay gave a slight shrug as he took care of the burns as much as he possibly could, unfortunately he had to remove most of her rings do to some damage from the electric shock she had hit her system.. '' well crap.. yea send the maid, most shocks won't harm us that much but she got hit with a huge jolt. well judging from the way the vampire modified that contraption.. judging by the burns and how long its taking the jolts to slow down, i am guessing she received a jolt high enough that would most likely kill a human. '' glancing up at damon from his comment on him watching over kit. '' erm.. guilty.. not by order though, i volunteered.. better me then some stranger she distrusted.. '' he gave a slight grin. '' i have known her since she was a child, though i did leave the group when she was about ten, so it was no surprise she didn't remember me when we met up in town.. '' he frowned slightly as he glanced down at her.. '' the tranq is for her because its easier to get through a shock if your out cold.. right now she is ... semi awake, but not very aware of anything thats going on.. so she is definitely feeling every damn jolt of her muscles right now. andi warn you it never feels good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:56 am

He looked to him and cocked his head to the side before nodding.."Alright then." He says as he dissappeared for a bit and then came back..."She will be back sortly." He says

Justin looked to him and cocked his head to the side.."I see..." He says as he then payed full attention back to Kit listening to Jay as he spoke. It was obvious that Justin felt pretty bad...If he wouldn't have ran off none of this would have happened...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:32 pm

(( wee i am on))

jay glanced over at justin and shrugged slightly '' relax. i am sure they would have found you sooner or later, i have been up against worst. so it wasn't surprising that the vampire actually knew what i was.. '' he frowned slightly before grinning slightly '' just be glad your not the only one they are going to go after .. they hunted down my people until we where all but extinct.. '' he leaned back eyeing kit again , counting a few more times between the muscle spasm's she was having'' well, atleast they are going down , i am sure within a few more hours she would be able to move on her own.. '' getting up he went to the kitchen to rummage through the fridge. '' she is going to need alot of food though , high in calories.. and she won't be able to shift for a few days. and justin.. she most likely won't remember much of what happened.. soooo.. if she doesn't remember me being fuzzy, i would appreciate if you didn't tell her.. ''

he looked over at sherry this time, arching a brow.. '' i want to know how the hell you managed to hit that bastard with an arrow.. where did you learn that?"

Sherry flushed slightly shrugging.. '' erm.. damon well had a bu nch of the crossbows in one of the rooms, i saw them once when i first got to this house.. and as for learning how to shoot.well. it was just plain luck i guess.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:37 pm

He looked to him and nodded his head before looking back to Kit hearing Jay start rummaging threw things..."I won't tell her." He says as he nodded his head.

Damon grinned..."Shes obviously a natural." He grinned as he came up behind Sherry moving his arms around his waist..."I just gotta remeber not to challenge her at shooting..I may get embarassed." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:46 pm

sherry grinned slightly , looking up at damon as she leaned back against him.. '' nah, i probably won't do that good again.. it was... weird. almost like an instinct but i doubt i can do that again.''

Jay rolled his eyes slightly as he pulled out a bunch of soda's before eyeing the pizza's '' well definitely don't have to worry about no caloried foods. and don't put yourself down so much sherry i am sure you can do it again , possibly even better with practice.. i am gonna have to teach Justin a thing or two so he can fight his own battles.. maybe you wanna join, well that is if Damon wants you to learn more. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Damon grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm I dunno.." He says with a grin..."Just might have to challenge you next time." He says with a smile as he kissed her neck softly.

Justin looked to Jay as he came back..."I'm not too good if a fighter.." He says as he looked to him..."I mean I can hold my owe..But I usually get pommeled the most." he says with a slight sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:56 pm

sherry grinned as she closed her eyes , '' hmmm i am fine with it if he is.. gives me something to do i think.. ''she nudged him slightly as she reached to take most of the food to the main room for jay..

jay shrugged slightly as he took a glass of water and helped kit up, trying to get her to take a few sips when she wasn't jerking around.. '' well .. probably because you don't have experience in it justin.. i can easily help you with that. and i am sure kit will enjoy knowing you can take care of yourself. so she don't have to worry about you so much. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Damon grinned.."And I get to watch." He grinned as he looked to them

Justin looked to Sherry..."I don't mind." He says with a smile as he then looked back to Jay.."I think your right...I should be the one worried about her...Not the other way around." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:06 pm

sherry rolled her eyes'' you just want to watch everything i think.. '' grinned as she set things down , glancing over at kit, she atleast looked a little better.'' how long do you think she will be out?" glancing towards the door she watched as the maid came back to hand jay the needle.

Jay shrugged, shooing the maid out of the room again before he rolled kit over to inject the needle into her, she didn't even make a sound but he knew the moment she was out.. '' well most likely a full day but she does have an unusual high healing rate.. even for a wolf.. so . who knows.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:08 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."Of course love." He says with a smile as he then looked to Jay..."A full day huh." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.

Jay looked to him..."I'm sure she will be ok." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 pm

(( found a pic XD though she don't have voilet eyes in the pic.. which sucks but its ok. her eyes can change i guess XD ))

Jay nodded slightly '' or less, but that tranq will definitely keep her out for a while. i am sure she is thankful not to feel all that any more. '' stretching slightly he eyed the food.. '' hmmm well. might have to get some more food, i am serious when i say she will most likely eat everything in your kitchen damon.. '' he glanced over at justin and smiled slightly '' you should probably get some sleep,, maybe next to her.. even asleep she will be able to sense you are there.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:16 pm

((Sounds good to me ^^...I gotta head to work ill post when I get there))

Damon looked to him and nodded his head.."THere will supplies comming in a few hours.." He says to him.."No need to worry."

Justin looked to him and nodded his head..."Alright then." He says as he looked to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Jay grinned'' well then, i have nothing to worry about .. well other then what all kit remembers and what not..but i am sure it will go good. i mean seriously , not much that can happen. well you two figure out what you need to do i am going back outside to walk the area for a bit. make sure we don't have any other uninvited guests. '' he picked up a slice of cold pizza before going outside.

sherry watched him leave before looking over at damon.. '' well. seems like its going to be ok. '' frowned, watching as kit slept. only jerking every now and then but she definitely felt better knowing kit couldn't feel it right now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next