The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 2 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

sherry blinked and sniffed slightly before wrinkling her nose'' oh yuck your right.. i will be back, got a date with a shower. '' grinned, following jay up the stairs'' and don't you dare think your getting out of those questions. i want to know why you ain't freaking out too. '' she teased, moving past jay to get to the room..

Kit sighed as she sat back down on the bed.. '' fine i will try and sleep.. suppose you want to go up with sherry too. i will be fine down here.. i will holler at you if i need you , you know that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 2 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."We will be down here." He says as he looked to jay and then chuckled slightly cocking his head to the side.."Too curious." He says with a smile as he then nodded. "Alright then...I'll be back." He says with a smile as he then headed up the stairs.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:11 pm

she watched him leave before getting up, moving to the kitchen to grab something to eat, she was starving, though she was a bit too worried to fully eat she would make herself anyways since she knew starving herself wouldn't help. polishing off the sandwich she made she settled back down next to justin and closed her eyes sighing, she was going to try and sleep though she doubted she could.

sherry grinned'' yea i know i am too curious but i wanna know. '' she glanced at damon , sticking her tongue out at him before disappearing into the bathroom'' besides, if that was me i am sure i would have freaked out first then probably do something, he is just.. too calm i guess. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:15 pm

As soon as kit wsa next to him justins arm subconsiously moved around her pulling her close.

Damon chuckled slightly as he appeared infront of Sherry..."He is calm." He says with a smile..."Maybe alittle too calm I dunno." He says with a laugh..."We'll get answers sooner or later I'm sure." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

kit blinked in surprise nearly shocked by his movement but relaxed instantly as she closed her eyes again, lightly running her fingers through his hair.. '' keep sleeping hun.. hopefully you will feel better in the morning. '' yawning slightly she relaxed, his warmth making her relax even more before she was soon drifting in and out of sleep.

sherry blinked in surprise nearly running right into damon.. ' uh huh. behave you .'' she grinned, nudging him back a few feet so she could get to the shower.. '' i hope so.. i don't get any bad feelings from him so i know he is a friend and not .. well you know. someone trying to harm us ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:22 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."Awwww ok fine.." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."I don't either...I think he means good." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side slightly.."Want some help getting that bleach off." He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 pm

she grinned as she stripped, once the shower was hot enough she stepped in and relaxed'' hmmm yea sure, come on . '' grinned looking him over. '' lose the clothes , hurry up before the water gets cold. '' she teased, she was now in a good mood now that she knew Justin was ok . she could just sense it.. '' i can't wait to see him when he shifts.. though i know he is gonna have a scar.. but i bet it will add a bit more character to him.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

He grinned as he looked to her watching her strip down..."Alrighty." He grinned as he took his cloths off as well before getting in behind her..."I know it will be intresting." He says with a smile.."I'm sure it will." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 pm

she grinned and looked up at him over her shoulder before tossing the sponge at him. ' wash my back.. and yea yea i know.. '' frowned.. '' sun should be up soon. glad that vampires can't come out in the sun so kit and justin should be ok.. '' she was already soaping up her hair trying her best to get the smell of bleach off of her'' yuck.. and i accidentally spilled it on my pants so they are ruined.. got all bleached out and stuff.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:36 pm

He grinned catching the sponge..."Alrighty." He says with a chuckle as he soapped up the sponge and started to wash her back..."Ehhh they should be fine." He says with a smile..."Just might have a few wholes eaten in them." He grined as he washed her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

she grinned'' no its not that, no holes, just the color got bleached out of them,t hey where black, now they got like white spots all over them,. hmm could make something out of it i guess.. '' closing her eyes she tilted her head slightly '' sounds like she went to sleep i don't hear kit moving around no more. '' she quickly rinsed herself off before washing her front as much as she could. '' soo. what all do we have to worry bout?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 pm

He looked to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he then grinned..."THey shouldn't look too bad." He says with a smile..."Thats good...She needed too sleep." He says with a smile..."Nothing so far." He says wit ha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 pm

she frowned'' alright.. just asking because i have no idea what to expect. still gaining a few things about being a vampire remember?"she took the sponge from him now and smiled'' your turn.. well now we are learning a little more about weres. .. i think i should like write things down or something i am going to forget whatever it is we are learning. could be usefull some time in the future i think.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes I know." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."I think your right." He says with a smile.."What ever we learn about them will be useful." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:52 pm

she grinned as she slowly began to wash him'' yea , but its all good. i will remember most of it and then i can probably ask kit.. oo you know. seeing a first change seems good.. a once in a life time experience i guess.. '' she looked up at him before leaning close and lightly nuzzled his neck, nipping playfully and pinching the skin a little between her fangs and teeth.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:58 pm

He grinned as she washed him..."It is a once in a life time experience." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side as she nipped his neck before pinching the skin slightly between her fangs and teeth..."Your in a really good mood." He grinned slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 pm

she grinned as she released him and looked up at him'' yea, only because i know they are ok, no need to worry when its not warranted.. why should i not be in a good mood?" frowning she moved away from him before stepping out of the shower and let him wash up as she grabbed a towel. '' i am not hungry which is surprising.. though it was hard to keep from justin .. '' she was quick to dry off before she picked out clean clothing to pull on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Hmmm I see." He says with a smile..."No I like when your in a good mood." He grinned as he got out of the shower as well grabbing a towl and starting to dry off as well. "His blood is like cat nip." He says with a chuckle..."Some point along it will be come eaiser." He says with a smile as he pulled come clothing on as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:44 pm

((eeep. my last post didn't post this morning O.o... stupid internet thingy.))

she glanced at him before laying down on the bed, stretching out completely , still loving the large bed'' hmm i am sure your right, i am just glad i was already a bit full when jay brought him in like that.. otherwise.. i think we would have had a bit of a problem.. '' leaning up she reached over to take his hand and tug him onto the bed with her, getting him to lay down she curled up against him. '' this is weird,, my life is usually boring and uneventful. well as much as it could be for any normal human. now its like.. interesting and a little busy. i think i like it.. hell i am getting alot more friends now then i had before.. '' yawning she looked up at him and relaxed'' think its time for bed, hopefully Justin will be up and moving around when we get up.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:19 pm

He grinned as he looked ot her..."Me too I wouldn't wanna restrain you." He says wit ha smile as she took his hand and tugged him down onto the bed. He layed down beside her grinned as she currled up agaisnt him..."Well I would hope you like it..Wouldn't want you getting too bored." He says with a smile as he grinned slightly yawning as well..."Hmmm I hope so to...But sleepy time love." He grinned leaning over and kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:14 pm

she grinned and kissed him back'' yea definitely sleepy time. and wouldn't want to be restrained either'' reaching over to flick the light off she relaxed against him once more before closing her eyes, laying a little on his chest as she slowly fell asleep.

Kit couldn't tell what time it was when she finally woke, she was laying on her stomach pretty much crushing one of the small pillows to her chest, yawning she stretched, glancing towards the window before frowning, it looked like to be in the late afternoon. she had never slept that late before. turning slightly she glanced down at Justin who still seemed to be asleep , he was still breathiing atleast, relaxing instantly she leaned down and lightly brushed his hair from his face, before pressing her ear to his chest agian to listen to his lung. half closing her eyes she let out a slow breath'' definitely better.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:25 am

Hre grinned as he putting his arm around her and then falling asleep beside her.

When kit pressed her hear to his chest and said definitely better. Justing grinned.."I would hope so...Wouldn't want to be worse." He says with a sleepy voice...Hmmmm...Sides alittle tender but other then that I feel ok." He says moving his hand to his face pulling the bandage off the skin was alittle red but other then that it looked fine..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am

Kit jumped in surprise, she had thought he was still asleep. relaxing she watched him pull the bandage off of his cheek before she reached over to lightly run her fingers over it.. ''' uh huh.. i should kick your ass you know that? you scared the hell out of me.. '' mumbled, eyeing his cheek again before sliding her hand over his chest to the other bandage, lifting it slightly to get a good look at it.. '' ok so .. a little tender and sore.. anything else?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

He looked to he and grinned slightly.."I know...I'm sorry for worrying you." he says as he cocked his wad to the side watching as she lifted the bandage on his side.."yup thats it." he says with a smile as he reached up brushing some hair from her face.."I just didn't know what to do...I though you were pissed at me...I was just speaking of what could have happened...I'm yours and always yours." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

she sighed, half closing her eyes and leaned against his hand before placing the bandage back on his side.. '' atleast your healing nicely.. your gonna have a bit of a scar but thats ok.. '' she mumbled, turning to lightly nip his hand. '' i was pissed.. but not at you .. well maybe a little.. took me a little while to really think on it though.. and you should have stayed here instead of running off like that. '' leaning down she lightly kissed him.. ' its done and over with , no need to drag it up again.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next