The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 6 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Justin nodded his head..."No you don't your secrets safe." He says with a smile as he then looked to Jay as he headed out side before glancing back to Kit sitting down beside her taking her hand into his.

Damon looked to Sherry and smiles..."Yes everything will be fine." He says with a smile as he watched the two of them.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 6 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Sherry relaxed as she watched the two before getting up'' still can't believe i hit the guy in the eye.. geez '' she grimaced, getting squimish after doing that was a bit weird.. '' technically i was aiming for his shoulder.. the eye was just... a mistake.. a good mistake, but a mistake non the less.. but atleast kit is ok.. '' she glanced at the altered tazor before picking it up.. '' hmm would like to take this apart and see how he altered it.. do you have any tools hun?" she glanced at damon, she was good at fixing things, not a whole lot of things but atleast she was good at something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 6 Spirithunter_01 (( looky i found jay XD but he has pants on, not that loin clothe thingy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Damon grinned.."Of course." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."Right this way." He says as he opened a door to the right of where he was standing.."Should find what ever you need in here." He says with a smile. He was curious about the tazer as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:46 pm

sherry glanced at justin'' just uhhh holller at us if you need us..t hough i suggest you take it easy and probably sleep.. '' she gave him a slight smile before ducking into the room, completely ignoring damon now as her full attention was now on the weird tazer.'' so weird.. never knew a vampire could be smart enough to rig this thing.. err well that is... never knew vampires existed till now'' sighing she placed it on the table before digging through the box of tools.. '' i wouldn't get your hopes up hun.. i might not be able to figure this thing out... by the way did you know that vampire?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6