The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

2 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 pm

He smiles."it is a nice place." he says with a smile as he looked to her."I'm glade you will stay." he says with a smile as he stepped back when she walked out."alright then we can go that's fine with me." he says with smile as he cocked his head to the side and grinned.."ask me anything you want I'll answer to the best of my knowledge." he says.."we've had troubles with trades..the pirates are getting ahold of the ships...they prolly thought your ship was a trade ship when they took it." he says as he looked to her.."sorry it happened...but I'm glade I was there to at least help you." he says with a smile as he then took her hand.."follow me I'll lead you into town and show you around." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 am

she glanced down at his hand when he took hers, it was odd, she never really liked anyone taking her hand. though he seemed different. probably because he knew the place better then she, that and he saved her life, she didn't want to seem ungrateful. relaxing and giving him a smile in return she shrugged at his comment on the pirates thinking her ship was a trader ship. '' i don't think so.. our ship was small. not many where on it, mostly elderly, and a few children, the rest where the ship hands who where kind enough to give us free passage.it was a bit hard to find those who would help a small band of half elves.. '' she frowned slightly .. '' we picked now to flee from the land because there was talk of those hunting down the half elves and killing us.. don't know why. there was never really alot of that talk going around, just enough to get us worried. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 am

He looked to her and smiles when she smiled..."I see...They could have been looking for slaves." He says with a sigh as he then looked to her..."What...There is no reason to be hunting your kind down...I would have left too." He says as he looked to her.."I'm glade you did...I can't stand seeing people getting killed over unimportant reasons." He says as he lead her back to the gate. He was hailed and then the gate was opened. This is a pretty big place...My father has Sheildswearn stationed all over the town...He likes to keep the peace." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."What land were you fleeing from?" He asks curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:10 pm

she was a little awed by the people hailing him, it was strange, considering she had never seen such a thing before. but she figured it was an experience any other would have loved to have. '' well where i am from most fear what they do not understand, and it didn't help that a while back we had a half elf, show some very high potential to learn completely what a full elf could learn. . they feared he would be out of control and cause a lot of havoc i guess.. then again he was a bit of a bully and fought back when others teased him so i suppose they had a bit of good reason to be afraid there.. '' she glanced around only half paying attention to his other question. '' from the far south, it snowed alot there but i didnt' stay long enough to learn the name of the last town. sorry. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:19 pm

He looked to her and cocked his head to the side..."I see..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Its ok." He says with a smile as he walked with her around the town..."No one here will give you a problem..As you can see we have many different races in our town." He says with a smile cocking his head to the side spotting a few of the pirate ships people.."As for them...If they attack us they will be killed..Either by my hand or the Shieldswarn." He says with a smile.."It sounds like you have had a hard life..Well harder then most it seems."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 pm

she snorted slightly as she glanced over at him.. '' i would think in this day and age most half breeds have a hard time.. we are ridiculed and hated, i learned that at an early age... not many would have the same compassion for my kind like you seem to have. '' she looked around again , actually taking the time to study every person she passed which allowed her to see that what he spoke of was the truth, there where many different kinds of people living here, she couldn't really figure out how they where even living in peace with each other but she liked it.. at the mention of pirates again she immediately moved closer as she eyed their ships a little warily.. '' i would really not take the chance with your life...how is it you have them living peacefully here?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:32 pm

He looked to her..."I understand." He says as he then looked to her when she moved closer to him..."Before any ship docks...They are told the rules...If one of their men cause trouble...All of them will be banished...And if a fight breaks out...We out number them 10 to one." He says with a smile as he then looked to her...'DOn't worry about me...I can handle my self quite well Anya." He says with a smile. "If any of them bother you...They will have to face my blade." He added as he looked to her.."So is there anything in particular you need or would like to look at?" He asks her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:41 pm

looking up at him she frowned'' your so confident of your skills huh... i would still rather not take the chance. '' she relaxed though, a little more comfortable with the fact that he could protect himself along with her.. '' well .. wherever you think is good i guess.. i umm do need my own shoes however.. ' she glanced down at her feet and shrugged'' i don't think the maid would like me using her shoes all the time.. ohh you said m y friends may have come this way.. where would they go? i mean if they did make it here, where would we be able to find them?" she was a bit eager to see who survived, she would hope most of them did but she was not going to get her hopes up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 pm

He looked to her and then smiles.."Well I havent been beaten yet." He says with a smile as he looked to her and grinned.."Shoe mart it is then.." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."Most new commer head to the commons first its down the market place...So it will be on the way." He says with a smile as he walked with her.

((gotta head to work))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:59 pm

(( awwws. hehe ok , drive safe. ))

she smiled slightly '' there's a first time for everything Aram.. so don't be too cocky. '' she dodged most of the people on the streets, men mainly, she didn't like the way most of them where looking at her but she figured it was normal since she was new that and with the prince non the less.. '' tell me something aram.. are you engaged in any way to a princess?'' arched a brow glancing up at him.. '' just figured you where at that age of marrying someone. and since you are a prince figured your father would have arranged something for you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

He looked to her and smiles.."yes that you are right...there's always someone better out here." he says with a smile. As he then looked to her.."nope I'm not engaged to anyone." he says as he looked to her.."my families one that doesn't like to force people into somthing they don't want...so I'm expected to find someone my self sometime." he says with a smile:."is that how they did it where you came from?" he asks her curiously looking over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

((busy at work huh? ))

she blinked in complete surprise, this place was just throwing out surprises left and right, that and so was he. he was definitely an odd one.'' er.. i thought they all did that? the whole. royal's have to marry other royal's kind of thing.. to keep the blood line pure and what not.. geez this place is going to take some time to get used to.. ' it was enough to make her head hurt. but she figured she would definitely enjoy living here though..

'' and yes that is how they did it back where i lived, and trust me the prince was definitely an ogre, borish stupid and hard headed and just.. not very smart.. '' she mumbled, shrugging. '' even for an elf he was spoiled rotten. and well.. not the nicest ones you would ever come across, which is strange because most elves are well.. nice..and didn't mind helping others out.. i suppose that is why they moved off deeper into their own land to well.. get away from all the rules of the royals and whoever wanted to try and tell them how to live.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:20 pm

He looked to her and smiles.."I see I know that a few places that do that...were different here." he says with a smile.ad he looked to her.."from my experience most elfs are nice..but there are a select few that just don care and do what ever they please." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."Ahh there's the shoe place." he says with a smile as they walked over to it..quickly greeted..Aran pulled out a few silver and gold prices from his pocket holding them out to Anya.."don't worry I have plenty." he says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:27 pm

she shrugged slightly , glancing at the shoe place and was already looking over what they had, she was a simple person, the expensive stuff never really attracted her , glancing at his opened hand with the coins in it she tentatively took the coins.. '' your being way to nice you know.. '' giving him a slight smile she tucked the coins away into the single pocket she had until she picked out the shoes she would use. '' true. i have only seen a dark elf once.. i was a child then, . i know there are only a few though. '' she ducked her head down slightly , allowing her hair to cover most of her face out of view as she studied some of the simple slippers.. picking them up and testing them out as well as making sure they would fit before finding a pair of cream colored shoes, paying for them quickly. she was by his side within moments again.

'' what do your parents do if there is a problem with the people?'' she knew most of the laws in the land she fled from. anyone who was caught disturbing the peace or picking a fight with another person, where usually put in the cells for a full day or two without any food.. or would get lashings..it all depended on how the peace keeper felt that day.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 pm

(( gaaah time to go to work, i will post in the morning and when i get up as usual))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 pm

He looked to her an smiles watchin her pick out some shoes.."if you don't mind me asking how old are you?" he asks her curiously.."it's in my nature to be nice." he says with a smile as he then smiles.."basic laws first offense is Basicly a slap on the hand the next time 2 days in a holding cell and after the third time dependin on how bad the crime is 2-3 months in a cell." he says as he looked to her.."So is there anything else you need..we've got plenty of daylight." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:30 am

she smiled slightly '' well atleast i am lucky on meeting you then.. '' she would rather be here instead of on that damn ship again.. trying not to think on that she turned her attention to the shoes she bought. just a single pair. they would last long if she did it right.. '' hmmm this place almost seems like paradise then.. back home... all you had to do is look wrong and you got in trouble.. '' she should know, she was on the bad end of it every now and then.. but she was a fighter she survived, got a bit more tougher from the experience but she figured that was just the way of life.. '' hmmm.. i would say clothing but that nice maid said something about how there would be clothing made for me.other then that.. just the essentials i guess.. '' she sighed , giving him back back whatever money had been left over.. '' i am not much of a spender.. i actually had to scrape up the money in the past just to get what i needed. so i learned to live with just the bare essentials.. ''

other then that she really didn't know what she would need.. '' so .. how would one go about learning those nifty little skills of yours?" she had a slight idea that it wasn't that simple.. certain elves had certain skills. she was wondering how she would find her natural skills. she didn't ask though, figured she was already asking too many questions as it where...frowning slightly she looked up at him..'' i am not too sure if i am comfortable in the castle.. i mean, i don't mind living on the grounds and all but .. i am more comfortable with a place of my own.. er.. if that makes any sense to you?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 am

He smiles looking to her.."I'm glade you think so." He says as he then sighed..."Places like that are not fun thats for sure." He says with a smile as he then took the money back from her..."Alright then..But I still have it if you see anything you would like." He says as he walked with her..He then grinned at her next question..."Takes alot of practice thats for sure." He says with a smile.."Though you being a half elf it shouldn't be too hard...I could try and teach you sometime." He says with a smile. He then nodded his head..."Thats completly fine if you wanna place of your own there are plenty of places here." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:13 am

she bit her lip slightly , looking a little unsure, as if she couldn't decide.. '' would there be a place close?.. '' she would love it if there was a place close just in case anything happened. she was definitely a bit curious on wanting to learn what he knew.. '' really ? i figured it would be a little bit harder for me since i am a half elf.. .. '' she had thought it would atleast, considering pure elves had the talents easily...'' are your skills limited?"

she was getting more curious about him, she also had a sneaky suspicion he was the one that started the fire on the ship, though wasn't for sure since she had been currently tied up at the time. the only thing she knew was that he could teleport. and heal apparently. . she got the feeling his skills where a wide variety kind and not just limited to a certain area.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:38 pm

He looked to her and smiles..."f you would like theres a small cabin that I used to use thats inside the castle walls." He says with a smile.."I'm sure you would feel much safer there." He says as he looked to her..."It should be eaiser...A simple spell and I could unlock your potentional...Then you would have to study the spell book that I have." He says with a smile..."Yes my skills are limited..certain things I can do all day...Others I have to rest before doing them again." He says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm

she blinked in surprise.. ''r-really?" she couldn't help that slight shocked stutter, flushing a little she relaxed'' that would definitely make me feel better.. i uhh don't get along with guards '' she mumbled..trying not to look sheepish she glanced around again before eyeing him.. '' a spell ... . is it going to hurt?.. ahhh and as for studying a book.. .. might be a little hard.. i know just enough to get me by on reading.. but i am not exactly... well taught.. '' she sighed, running a hand through her hair, pushing most of it out of her face as she watched people mill about.. she even caught sight of one or two elves..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:43 pm

He looked to her and almost laughed..."Yeah really." He says with a smile as he then shook his head.."No it won't hurt at all." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Thats completly fine..I'll help you." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "I'm sure you will be a good spellcaster." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:50 pm

she narrowed her eyes at him as he nearly laughed'' i wouldnt' suggest laughing at me.. its bad for your health.. '' teased slightly before rolling her eyes'' i doubt it.. i have a bit of a klutzy streak.. '' she eyed him again before shrugging.. '' alright i guess.. but not here.. seriously last thing i want is to attract attention to myself.. '' it was bad enough that she could already feel eyes on her, probably because some of them actually heard her call him aram, so formal. instead of addressing him like the royal he is.. maybe they where just not used to it..

glancing around she moved closer to him again as she headed away from the shop..'' mind if we go back? still not too comfortable with ... the pirate ships being around.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:53 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."I think you will do jsut fine." He says wit ha smile as he cocked his head to the side.."We can head back when ever you want too." He says wit ha smile as he grinned..."Every man thats with in view of you is looking at you..Your like eye candy so to say." He says as he looked to her nodding his head to her question..."Sure can." he says wit ha smile as he too her hand once more and started to head back to the castle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

she frowned'' eye candy? .. alright now i think your delusional.. definitely not eye candy.plenty of other more pretty women around.. i am not special, just ordinary. '' she grumbled, frankly she hadn't really noticed it until he mentioned that the guys where now looking at her.. '' erm.. i suppose you can send someone to that place to see if any new comers came?'' she was definitely undecided, she wanted to find them, but then again it was going against her urge to stay out of sight. last thing she wanted to do was get caught by the pirates again, they may not like the fact that they could get in trouble, but if they figured out how to get her out of there with out being noticed or even caught well... she wasn't going to take th at chance..

'' to the cabin? i want to look at it, is it big?'' she was trying to take her mind off of things, she was still al ittle surprised that he managed to heal her wounds.. she was still expecting to be sore. '' are you positive your parents are ok with this?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next