The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

2 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Serrith smiles kissing her back..."I missed you too." He says as he felt her relax before watching the council come back inside..."Thats fine with me...." he says cocking his head to the side watching as the guards unlocked her shackles.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 31 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Sage waited for them to leave again before she headed down to Serrith and Aurora.. '' well good, because i live pretty much near you .. well.. i do now anyways. and the only thing you will be doing is keeping an eye on Aurora and little aide while making sure both of them go to the coven every day to check in.. '' grinned, lightly reaching over to rub Aurora's wrists and soothe the bruises away.. '' trust me you don't want to know what i did to make him too terrified to pace that sentence on her.. .now lets get her home, i am sure her little one is eager to see his mother again. '' she looked to aram and eyed his hand'' hows the hand doing? and do i have to give you another lecture?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Serrith smiles as Sage came over..."Alright then thats fine with me...And I'm sure Aiden misses his mommy alot." He says with a smile kissing Aurora softly nodding as she said lets get home. "Thank you for what you've don." he says

Aram looked to Sage and smiles..."Hands doing pretty good." He says with a grin.."No lectures needed." He added shaking his head.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Aurora relaxed greatly , kissing Serrith back.. '' yes thank you .. '' she eyed the man on the floor who was clearly alive but out cold.. '' sheesh did you have to knock him out?"

Sage grinned and rolled her eyes as she once again stepped on him to get by ..'' he was an idiot and decided to lay his hands on me.. so yes .. i did.. now come on . i already got the horses ready , Aram.. Serrith.. your horses are actually hitched to the carriage now.. let us get you home.. and good, glad i don't need to lecture you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

Serrith smiles as he looked to the floor at the guard and then to Sage.."Where have you been the last few days?" He asks her curiously.

Aram looked to her and then grinned..."I'm glade as well." He says with a smile as he nodded. They then all headed out side to the carriage getting settled in.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

(( XD eh. i tried to get up earlier. but i dunno what happened))

Sage arched a brow as she nudged the two forward'' well.. not that i have to answer to you but i been moving.. i know it took a while and i do apologize for that, but i was going as fast as i could.. but the lot of you are safe now.. and before you know it the probation will be over and you will be able to do what you wish without me looking over your shoulders.. '' grinned as she poked Serrith'' not like i am going to do that anyways.. .what they don't kow. won't hurt em. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 am

Serrith stayed next to Aurora holding her.

Aram shook his head..."Moving...Fun...We would have helped." He says with a grin

Serrith smiles.."That works I guess....And I owe you one." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:58 am

Aurora rolled her eyes slightly as she climbed into the carriage, tugging serrith with her before curling up next to him, absolutely relieved from the whole thing. '' Aram, you should know by now that she don't usually ask for help on large projects like this. not unless she actually needs it. ''

Sage smiled shrugging'' thats true, though i probably could have used the help.. now get in so we can go.. and good glad it works for you serrith. just be glad i was actually able to keep little aiden out of it too. they where wanting to take him you know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31