The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

2 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

she moaned softly against his mouth , wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as deeply , pressing her body close before pulling back and sighing, closing her eyes as she pressed her cheek to his. '' good.. now go on and talk to Serrith while i get the two horses ready ok?" she didn't want to leave his arms but she must or she would end up procrastinating even more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady)) - Page 30 Empty Re: Intertwined Fate ((silverwolflady))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm

He grinned as she pulled back..."Hmmm...Alright." he says with a as he kissed her once more before letting her go and heading into the living room..."Were going to be leaving pretty soon." he says to Serrith..

Serrith nodded..."Good then...No need to wait...I wanna get this thing settled." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 pm

she was quick to saddle up two horses, making sure they where the strong sturdy ones to handle such a long trip before she tied down the many bags to the saddles. Tethering them to the post she headed back inside and sighed. '' they are ready and your bags are on them . so all you gotta do is climb on up in the saddles and be off.. '' she looked to little aiden before smiling. '' i will take care of him Serrith have no worries on that.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Aram smiles as he looked to Anaya when she came in..."Thank you love." He says with a smile as he looked back to Serrith..

Serrith smiles..."I'll owe you one." He says as he walked over kissing Aidens forhead before holding him out to Anaya..."We will be back in a few days." He says

Aram nodded..."Yes we will be back." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

She carefully adjusted Aiden in her arms before nodding'' i know. and we will be just fine, your very welcome.. just.. if you can send me a letter or something to let me know how things are going.. and try not to blow up the council's'' she rolled her eyes slightly as she moved back, watching the two as she followed them outside.. '' and seriously . you guys better come back in one piece or i will be extremely mad with the lot of you . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Aram grinned as he looked to Anya leaning over and kising her once more before getting up on his horse..."We promise everything will be ok." He says with a smile.

Serrith nodded his head..."Yes...We will come back in one peice." He says as he looked to her getting up on his horse as well before they both took of riding
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 pm

she kissed him back before relaxing, then sighed as she watched the two grow smaller in the distance before looking down at little Aiden. '' well little one, its just you and me.. lets hope your father listens to his brains for once and not anger'' she teased, heading inside.

Aurora sighed, leaning back against the wall and closing her eyes, it royally sucked at where she was at, and the shackles on her wrists where not neccassary but none of the others didn't want to listen to reason. she had to wait for the council to gather once more before they dragged her in. which would be another few hours by her count.. looking through the bars to outside she bit her lip... she missed Serrith and her little aiden greatly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:14 pm

Serrith and Aram road for about a day and a half before comming up on the city where the concil was at...

"No need to make our selfs noticed.."We still have till moring when were suppost to he here...So lets just find a place to stay...And head over in the am." Aram says to Serrith who nodded his head in agreement.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Aurora scowled, she was being made to wait till morning once again , laying down on the bed as the sun set she closed her eyes and sighed, this was her own fault after all so she was going to have to deal with it but these bastards where really getting to her. glancing out the window again , she noted the sun had already set hours ago.. wondering what serrith was doing she closed her eyes and sighed, before long she had fallen in a light sleep.

She was woken up rudely by a loud noise as one of the guards came in, bleary eyed and still in half sleep she rubbed her eyes noting the sun was up. the guard taking a hold of her arm and hauled her to her feet''' get up, time for your trial. '' he hissed, dragging her out of the cell she glared at him, this one was new and one that obviously didn't like her, t hats alright she didn't have to like him either as he ushered her into a very large room where in front of her sat several large rows of the council members, sitting there and looking down their noses at her. she really detested these things.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 am

Serrith and Aram got up eairly getting every thing prepared before heading to the council's quarters. Walking inside right on time spotting Aurora..."I see we still have our meeting set." Aram said as he and Serrith looked around.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 am

Aurora managed to spot Serrith and tried to stop but the guard jerked her forward'' oh damn it come on . seriously its not like i am going to run you jackass'' glared at the man but was still forced to sit down in the spot they had prepared for her.

One of the guards looked up and frowned at Aram and Serrith, '' you two can't come in here.. stay outside. '' he was already closing the doors to the meeting hall.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Aram looked to the guard..."I requested a meeting...im here..try to remove us and there will be a problem.." he says calmly as he looked to the guard before looking to the council.."im sire you know the reason were here.." he says as he looked to Serrith and then back to the council.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 pm

one of the council members looked up and gave a long sigh.."let them enter. i dont want to cause a ton of crap. just want this tp proceed.." he narrowed his eyes at the two. "you may speak quickly so we can proceed with the punishment. and make it fast. our patience is waning"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Serrith and Aram walked over looking to them...

Aram steped forwards looking to the council members..."Punnishment....It's pointless...These two love each other more then anyone could know...THey even have a child together.....Can't we jsut make this simple and post her closer to home....Serrith has a home for Aurora and Aiden." He says as he looks to them.

Serrith kept quiet not wanting to say much because most of what he would say wouldn't be nice.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

The head council member arched a brow, leaning back slowly in his seat as he studied Aram'' , she broke our rules, she still has to be punished for that.. and having a child while not wedded as well as without any kind of permission from the council is against the rules in itself.. she took the oaths, she knew the consequences.. '' he leaned forward slowly as he narrowed his eyes at Aram'' think of this as a convent.. she a nun so to speak.. breaking ones vows is a extremely bad.. .. though i have to admit she has been with us for many many years.. and has kept her vows up ... atleast until now. '' he slid a glance towards Aurora, who had gone pale and was now staring at the ground, no doubt so stressed out she couldn't speak. '' we already pardoned away that discretion for her when she promised not to contact to the father.. which .. '' he slid a gaze to Serrith'' i assume is you.. step forward... ''. he looked to aram once more. '' given that your a prince, i will consider your words.. but the father needs to speak up now and say his side.. . i can tell he can't keep quiet for long. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Aram nodded his head as he looked over Serrith.

Serrith looked to Aram and then to the council stepping forwards. "For one not contacting someone about having a son isn't somthing anyone should do." He says looking to them.."Yes I'm and father of Aiden, Aurora I's son." he says.. "Tell me what you want to know....I won't hold anything back...And my words will be completly truthfull." He added.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:49 pm

Aurora made a strangled type sound before clamping her mouth shut as the council member glowered at her, lowering her head again she grimaced.. that was the one thing Serrith should not have done was say he would speak truthfully and for them to ask anything.. granted, that was a good thing about him but then the council member's could use it against him.

He arched a brow slightly as he turned back to Serrith.. '' truthfully huh.. well alright, tell us exactly what is on your mind. right now, and do not lie because we will know it. '' he could tell Serrith wasn't happy at all and knew he wanted to say strong words, so he wanted to hear them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Serrith looked to them sighing when they asked a question..."I'm not going to lie...YOur trying to keep my family appart...And that really angers me...No pisses me off....So as for whats on my mind....Lets jsut say if I had 5 minutes alone with all of you....YOu wouldn't like me very much." He says as truthfully as he could.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Aurora grimaced again as she looked over to him, atleast he hadn't said anything harsh at the moment, though she was sure if the council members began to poke at him some more he would defniitely get very vivid in his words.

He leaned back again before shrugging'' fair enough.. the two of you can sit down now.. . '' he glanced down at his papers before sitting up again '' Aurora is being charged with disobedience again by ignoring her probation and up and leaving once again to go back to that city . punishable by stripping her of her abilities and retaining her for another two years. '' he glanced through more of his paperwork. '' there are some other offenses in here. i am going to have to talk this over with the others before deciding her fate. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Serrith and Aram walked over and sat down watching everything that was going on....So far waht was said pissed Serrith off and Aram wasn't too happy as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 pm

he left with the others for a whole ten minutes before he came out and sat down, looking a bit too delighted.. '' well we have definitely made a decision and Aurora... '' he blinked looking up as a commotion could be heard behind the doors before they flew open with a blast and Sage tossed one of the guards on the ground near Serrith and Aram..

Wiping her hands together she sighed as she walked over, stepped on the guards back then off again as she walked towards the council member's. smirking when the head council member paled at the sight of her.. '' now now.. Jared... please tell me you were not about to make a huge decision without me,... cause you do know the consequences to that don't you? especially when it concerns one of my very favorable students'' she looked over to Serrith,arched a brow before giving a small smile with a wink before looking to the members again. watching as the council's mouth opened and closed several times before his face reddened.. she looked to Aram'' what have they done so far?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Aram and Serrith looked over when they heard the comotion before seeing Sage come threw the door.

Aram looked over to her...."Stripping her of her abilitys and retaining her for another 2 years." He says

Serrith nodded his head not wanting to say much only because he was steaming pissed.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 pm

She thought for a moment before shrugging. glancing to Serrith again '' hun. go sit over there by Aurora before she passes out.. '' she narrowed her gaze at the council member's when he looked like he was fixing to say something'' not another word jared, get your ass's back in that council chamber.. the lot of you .. '' her tone was sharp, an order that dared them to defy it. but sadly none did as they got up and filed out one by one again into the chambers..

She looked to Aram again '' keep an eye on the guard's.. they get a little pissy when something don't go right.. '' with that she headed right back to where the chambers where at. closing the door silently before letting loose her anger on the council members. even made Aurora flinch from the shouts coming from the door.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Serrith nodded as he got up and made his way over to Aurora sitting next to her and pulling her into his arms..."It'll be ok love." He whispers to her softly.

Aram nodded..."I got it under control." he says as he watched her head to the council chambers..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Aurora leaned against him immediately , wincing at the chains on her wrists as she held onto his shirt and closed her eyes. '' i hope so.. '' mumbled and sighed. lightly kissing him'' missed you , and i miss aiden.. glad you didn't bring him here. they w ould have wanted to test him. '' sighed, relaxing in his arms. though eying the door every now and then.

Sage was the first to come out before keeping an eye on the others as they filed out single file and sat back in their seats. she stood behind Jared, her arms crossed and waited.

He sighed, not too happy as he picked up the papers before motioning for the guard to head towards Aurora.. '' take the shackles off.. we have come to a different decision and all charges will be dropped except for one.. she is on probation now and will be reassigned to a coven in the city .. her probation will last six months. '' he grumbled as he glanced over at Sage again before back to Serrith.. '' You as well will be on probation.. since you seem to want to share things with her.. Sage here has graciously agreed to let you, the first male in centuries to be in her coven, with Aurora as well as little Aiden. who will be under her protection and no one will be able to touch him. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next