The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 pm

He looked to her and then nodded his head.."Yes that I do....And alright then...I'll meet you there in an hour." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her cheek softly..."See ya in a bit." He says as he then started to walk off. He only lived a few blocks away in a pretty good sized appartment. Once he got to his place he undressed and got into the shower getting cleaned up. He then dried off and put some cloths on walking over to the fridge and opening the door pulling out a small blood pack pokeing a straw into it and taking a few sips his eyes gloing red and his small fangs comming out. After he was done with that he disposed of the blood pack and started to put on his shoes. Once he was done with that he headed out the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 2 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Hotaru blushed when he kissed her cheek. As he left, she went quickly through the streets and hugged the shopping bags to herself. In some of the older buildings were holes or ways to access those old tunnels in their basements. Long forgotten passages and entranceways. In one such abandoned building, Hotaru ducked into... swiftly going down into the basement to slide the wall away... where there was a hidden door. She was just barely strong enough but she managed and pulled the door shut. If you looked at the wall, you'd never know there was a door there.
She knew the warren of tunnels and caverns and the darkness didn't phase one with night vision like her. She ran through these tunnels... down deeper, until she reached her 'lair'. She had a makeshift bed of small dirty mattresses and cargo blankets and dried grasses and feathers. Here she could store her new things. No one else came down here. No one knew it was here.
Here she did her best to wash. She had an old barrel filled with water and she used this. It was cold but wet... no soap or anything. She shook, not liking to be wet. She was a cat after all. Once she was cleaner, she changed into some of her new clothes and left.
She traveled through the warren of tunnels. they went all underneath this city. Even towards the wharf. There was an exit behind a fish cannery and it was this she used. She leapt over the wall that blockaded the alley. By now the sun had set and it was night.... so she stayed in the shadows near Little Kyoto to see if Kaden would come. Also, she didn't want to be out in the open by herself.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 pm

It didn't take long for Kaden to get to little kyoto he stood across the block letting the cars go by before walking across the street he then looked around for Hotaru
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Hotaru stayed in the shadows while she waited. When she saw Kaden in front of the restaurant, she dashed out. She leapt up onto the 'don't walk' sign and then flipping in midair over the busy street, somersault and stretch back out before landing lightly beside him at the restaurant. "I wasn't sure if you'd come. I'm glad you did."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 am

Kaden looked over seeing her dash out and leap up onto the dont walk sign and then flip iver the busy street..."Of course I would come." He says with a smile as he looked over to her. "I'm glade you came as well." He says as he reached over and pulled open the door. "Ladies first." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Hotaru looked inside and hesitated. She looked up at Kaden and said, "are you sure? You've done so much for me already."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Yes of course I'm sure...Wouldn't be here if I wasn't." He says with a grin as he looked to her. "Trust me...I know when I'm sure about things." He says with a smile as he waved her inside.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm

"Alright," she said quietly and walked slowly inside the restaurant. She looked at the host as they approached the stand.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 pm

He smiles as he walked in behind her. "Non smoking please." he says to the host who nodded his head and then lead them to their table and gave them menues.."all looks good." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Hotaru sat across from him and looked at the menu. Of course, she liked sushi and was looking at what they offered there. She looked across the table at him. "What do you like? I hear people talk all the time about this place. I like unagi and unago."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

He smiles as he looked threw his menu..."I've bever ate here." He says with a smile. "But I think I'll try one of thoes two." He says with a grin as he looked back to his menu
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:11 pm

"I've never eaten here either. Most of my money comes from odd jobs like washing windows or something. It's not much," she says quietly. She looks at the menu, "hey they have a sushi sampler platter under the appetizers, if you want to split one. Could go with a heavier meat for the entree. What do you think?"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:13 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Everyones good do what they can to survive." He says with a smile as he listened to her..."Sounds good to me." He says with a smile as he placed his menue down
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm

So that's what she went with... the sampler appetizer and then a beef teriyaki dish for her entree.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm

He smiles as they ate together. He didn't eat too much of course.."well that was pretty good." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."what would you like to do now?" he asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Even as hungry as she was, Hotaru paced herself during the meal. The food was wonderful and she ate everything.
She looked up at him when he asked her what she wanted to do after dinner. "I don't know. I hadn't thought about it. I have nowhere else to go except my place. What do you want to do?"

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."hmm name something you have always wanted to do." he says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Hotaru wanted to laugh at him. Something? She had a list... of things she had no means to do. Instead of laughing, she looked down. She didn't want to risk abusing this new friendship she had with him. "It's okay. You've already done so much tonight," she said quietly. At that moment, their server came to ask them if they wanted dessert. Hotaru blushed and graciously declined.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:21 am

He smiles looking over to her.."Yeah anything...Anything at all." He says as he looked to her..."No no its ok...I've got plenty of time." he says as he then looked to the server and declined as well. He was then given a bill and he looked it over pulling out some cash and laying it on the table. "Well then...You just let me know when you've made up your mind." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

She couldn't make up her mind. Although, she was ready to leave the restaurant, she wasn't sure what more to do tonight.

OOC: I was thinking there's no need to do everything in one night.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

He looked to her figuring he was pushing his luck alittle far tonight..."alright then lets call it a night and meet up again somewhere or something." he says as he looked to her." But if you ever want to drop by my place i live in the Bayville apartments, top floor room 208.." he says with a smile as he then stood up and stretched slightly. He then walked out side with her.."it sure is a nice night."

OCC: alrighty sounds good me me ^^
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Hotaru nodded, "Alright," she said as she stood with him. She looked up at the sky. The mercury was dropping. Her ears twitched and she looked to the west. It was nice now but she could sense a cold front moving in. She looked at the man and smiled a little. Irony, she thought. His home was high above the city streets and hers was far below them.
"Thank you," she said. "This was the best evening I've had in my life." That was the truth. Her life is usually nothing but hardship and survival. "If you're ever looking for me, I spend a lot of time in the big park. Sometimes I hang out by the carousel there. Only at night, though. If it's raining, I'm often at the library on 3rd street or at the soup kitchen on Maple Avenue. I get a free meal for helping out there." She smiles.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Kaden smiles as he looked to her.."it was my pleasure....and im glade that you had a good time., defiantly have to do it some more." he says as he listened to her tell him where she could be found.."alright then I'll be on the look out for you..but feel free to stop by anytime you want." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 pm

She gave him a warm smile and then left him. She returned underground. The tunnels and passages down here were a complete maze but she knew her way around. Her nest was well chosen.
She thought about him. Where was this going to go? she wondered. He was kind. She looked at the things he'd bought her today. New clothes... the blanket.
She had an old spotlight jury rigged with a car battery. Fleeting power but it was light when she wanted it. On the ceiling and walls of her little alcove where her 'bed' was... really just a pile of old blankets and coats... even some cargo blankets. But on that ceiling and the walls there were little stickers. She shone the light on them. There were stars and planets and stuff.... when she turned the light off, the stickers glowed. She was in her own little universe of stars, planets, comets. There was a big Saturn overhead.... no, not the car.
She had old copies of magazines... some national geographics. She liked to look at the pictures and the articles told her about places and peoples far away she'd never get to see.
One the walls of her living 'area', she had a collage of pictures. Cows, the moon, cars, horses, buildings and landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Mt. Rushmore, dinosaurs, pictures of art like Monet or Ansel Adams. There was no real pattern to the things on the walls, except she wondered what they were all like.

It rained for the next 3 days... in the mornings, Hotaru hung out in the library and read. She didn't have her own books. Her mother had taught her how to read and that was about it. The library had books about history and math and science. Other books had stories in them. The library had internet but she wasn't good with computers. Many of the librarians there were kind enough to help her find things. She actually did have a library card but her light at home was poor. It was hard to read there.

In the afternoons, she was at the soup kitchen. Soup kitchen is a bit of a misnomer since they sometimes had other things to eat besides soup. But the meals were always hot and welcomed by the hungry homeless. She didn't leave the kitchen until after 9 at night but she, too, had been given a meal.

On the third rainy day, she did not show at either the soup kitchen. She had been at the library but was feverish... even a librarian had noticed as the young neko left... looking flushed.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaden watched her head out leaving him self when she was out of view. He returned to his place. Pulling his shirt off and grabbing a blood pack from the fridge. He sipped on it every now and then before walking over to his bed and laying down on the silk sheets. His apartment was filled with things from around the world both old and new. The next day it was raining. After getting ready he left his apartment and went to take care of some necessities, bills and what not.

The next day he stayed inside seeing that it was raining harder that day. He basically just lounged around all day flipping threw channels on the TV. After eating he went and laid down on the bed thinking about Hotaru.

On the third day Kaden decided to head out and see if he could find Hotaru in the spits she told him she would be. He talked to everyone asking if they had seen her or if she and left..finally he went to the library looking around there. He talked to the librarian and was told she left and looked I'll. After thanking the ladie he walked outside.."she must have caught a cold." he says to him self. He then started back to his place figuring that she need all the rest she could get.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next