The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm

She looked up at him... reading his eyes. Hers softened. "I... I've never had a friend before," she said. "I want to do better... I try. Maybe... if I wasn't in this city... somewhere more tolerant of nekos. But where would I go?"

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male) - Page 4 Empty Re: Life on the Bayville Streets (mature, male)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."Well you do now." He says with a smile as he then stood up..."Paris or any where in France...There are plenty of Nekos there." He says with a smile as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Hotaru turns the light back on and looks into Kaden's eyes... "Paris? I have pictures of that place," she says... she takes a step towards a part of the wall with a picture of the Eiffel Tower and stumbles a little... unsteady. Though her illness was gone... she still felt a little weak. She catches herself on the wall... her hand next to a picture of Notre Dame. She ignores the stumble.... "They say these buildings are in Paris," she says.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 pm

He smiles as he looked to her when she turned the light back on when she stumbled he was next to her..."Easy your still alittle weak." He says with a smile as he looked to the pictures..."Yes thoes are there and I would love to show you." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:02 pm

She looks at him and smiles. "I would love to see them for real," she says. she looks at the wall and points to a picture of Big Ben. "And that, too. That's not in Paris, though," she says. She had a very genuine curiosity about the world and what was in it. Of course, the collage on the wall was quite the testament to that curiosity. She had pictures of buildings in D.C., too., the Sears Tower in Chicago, the grand canyon and Bison in Yellowstone.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:01 am

He smiles as he looked to her..."I can show you them all." He says as he looked to her..."So when would you like to go." He says with a smile as he looked to the pictures.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

"I would like that," she says quietly in a wishful tone. There was a lot she wished for that was beyond her means. Much of it was simple.
There was no immediate need to want to go, though. She'd need some time to get her strength back.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:50 pm

He smiles..."Well I'll make it happen then.." He says with a smile..."Once your back to 100% we can go when ever." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

She nodded quietly and looked around her humble lair. She looked a bit pale in the light, still weak. "Alright," she said. She walked back over to the bed and just sat down. she looked at him, though she wasn't sure what else should be said. And having his company around was still very new to her.

(maybe he could suggest her recovering somewhere else... unless he wants to stay down there with her... )

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

He looked to her..."No lets go to my place it will be better for your recovery." He says with a smile as he walked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Hotaru looked at him as he suggested going to his place. He had a point. Down here was not a good place for her if she stayed on her own. There was no food that she stored... she always works for her meals. She nodded to him. "Alright, if you're sure I won't be a bother," she replies.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:17 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."You wont be a bother." He says with a smile..."I'll let you pack a few things before we head there." he says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

She nodded at him. "Alright," she says. She then slowly gets up again to pack the things he had bought her. The new clothes and stuff when they'd gone shopping the other day. She moved slowly and carefully... feeling a bit unsteady. She'd curse under her breath... hoping Kaden can't hear her. But the underground chamber is very quiet down here... and a pindrop could be heard if such ever occurred.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:02 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."If you need help I can help you." He says eaisly hearing her. "No need to over do it." He added with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

She nods and looks up at him... after putting all her new stuff in an old napsack she's had for several years. She sits on the bed again to rest. Even though her illness is gone, she still feels tired from short amounts of activity. "I hate feeling like this," she says. "It's frustrating and embarrassing."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:51 pm

He smiles standing up and walking over to her..."You'll get better....And its not your fault." He says as he gathered a few things for her..."Once your rested up we'll head out." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm

She sighed and looked up at him as he took up her stuff. "It's still frustrating... when you're used to doing a lot more without feeling so weak and stuff," she says.
She didn't want to delay him for too long and stood up. "I'm ready," she says.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:00 pm

He nodded his head..."I understand." he says as he then walked over to her as she stood up. "Alright then lets go." He says with a smile as he took her hand and started out of the tunnels
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:31 pm

As he walked over to her to leave, she turned off the light. She felt her heart skip a beat slightly as he held her hand. Since this was her home, she lead him through the labyrinth of tunnels and twists... back to the surface.
"Hey, you want to see something?" she whispers to him. Feeling a little bolder with excitement and a chance to show off a little, she leads him down a different tunnel, still headed up. After several twists, she brought him to just below a kind of grating with sunlight coming through.
She explains, "Right now were are right beneath the amphitheater in the park. Sometimes I can sit right here and listen to the music. It's really cool. Anything from classical to rock without ever needing a ticket."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 am

He smiles as they walked..."Sure." He says with a smile as he followed her when they came to a stop he grinned as he listened to her..."Thats pretty gool." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."Maybe sometime I can take you to one and to the front row." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 am

Hotaru smiles and leans against him a little for support. "Maybe..." she said. "Do you like music? I like to come here and listen... so many kinds, too. You know, these tunnels run beneath the whole city... and I've learned my way around pretty good. I tried to sneak into a museum once at night... just to see the exhibits... but I'd tripped an alarm and had to run. At least they never caught me but I wasn't gonna steal anything."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm

He smiles as she leaned against him..."Yes all kinds of music." He says with a smile..."Threw the whole city huh?" He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."Maybe I can take you in there some time...So you don't have to leave so quick." He says with a wink .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

She smiles, thoughtfully. "I like music, too. Though, I don't like rap," she says. "Yes, it took me quite a while to figure out how to navigate down here. Once I did, it was kind of a cool way to get where I want to go."
"You must think I'm weird, or something. I tell you about sneaking around and into places like museums or imagining places I've never been to when you can actually go there."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:42 pm

He smiles..."I don't like that music either." He says as he looked to her shaking his head..."No I don't think your weird." He says with a chuckle as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"You don't?" she asks... looking at him curiously. "Well... so... tell me where you need to go so I can lead you there down here."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next