The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] Empty Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] Girlri10

It was a cool night in New Orleans, the city was busy with life, visitors, and people who lived there, and worked the shops, or whatever else they did. Cafe du Monde was busy, as it always was, open late and catering to its many customers. It was a popular place, for locals, and those out of town, it served beignet's, and their own brand of coffee.

At one of the small tables, a woman with dark hair sat, sipping her coffee, and nibbling the beignet's covered in powdered sugar, while reading a good book. The powdered sugar got all over her, all over her fingers, and sometimes around her mouth, but she loved the place, and their beignet's, something she treated herself to every now and then. And today had been a particularly rough day.

The woman was no human, but a were hunter, not only that, she was born from a tigress and a jackal, she was considered an outcast, a loner. But she didn't care. If her kind couldn't accept her for what she is, hybrid and all, then they didn't know what they were missing. But those who hated her, hunted her, they didn't want her mating, and spreading her mixed blood around, contaminating the blood line. While she should be keeping low, she knew how to take care of herself, and was well aware of her surroundings, and if she would be attacked that night, or not, and she had a way of blending in, of hiding in plain sight, for her power was to create illusions.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:41 am

(( i will get my post up after i wake up girly girl ^-^ ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 am

((wee, and I will posty as soon as we get a pattern set <3))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] Wolfandme6-1

Mirage sighed, keeping her hand on the little handle bar that was connected to a harness strapped to the white wolf by herself, Angelus, her best friend which she saved his life, was a were hunter like her, though he was pure blood, and she a mere hybrid. He was stuck in his form and the only reason she dressed him up like a service dog was just so he could go everywhere with her. She tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't have it any other way, he didn't care if it made him look ridiculous or stupid, as long as he was with her to protect her, not wanting her to go out alone and in danger. Such a push over but she loved him to death for it.

Giving another sigh of distaste she pushed the thick sunglasses up on her nose, another rouse to make people think she was blind when she was not. '' Angelus really we are going to have to find some other way for you to come out with me . '' She ignored his grunt of response, whether it was in agreement or not she didn't know since he didn't reply in his usual telepathic way. Even though she didn't move her head she still looked from side to side, watching where she was going while making it look like Angelus was leading her. She was meeting up with her half sister at the Cafe Du Monde, one of the best places to get Beignets. She hadn't known why her sister liked the place so much until she actually tried it, and she agreed, it was damn good.

Hearing the click of the light switching over to green , signaling her to walk, she nudged Angelus before going across the street, straight towards the Cafe., it was easy to dodge people when they thought she was blind, they just tend to move out of the way on their own. reaching the door she opened it and went in. Seeing the double looks her wolf got but since he was dressed in the service getup , no one questioned it.

Letting Angelus lead her to the table Nadi was at, giving a grin she looked her over from behind the dark glass's easily seeng the powdered sugar all over her.. '' you know.. this really isn't called laying low. '' she teased, sliding into the seat in front of her while angelus sat next to her, look cute as ever. he was good like that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

(( just so scy don't get confuzzled, that wolf she is hugging is just her wolf form,.. i have Angelus's pic in my charrie's profile.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"Well, Nadi, your sister's never been known for her subtleties. You know that." came a husky voice from a corner of the cafe.
In the shadows, sipping a latte, a dark-haired figure rose, and moved over to his daughters. The old jackal were-hunter, Natzaa, one who'd been known to start massive wars in damp and twisted sheets, came and sat down with them.
He eyed his elder daughter's....companion. "Didn't know you were blind, dearest Mirage." he teased.
"So, Nadi," he said, turning towards the younger daughter. "On the phone you were rather vague. Something about a FaeFox? Wasn't aware there were any left in Orleans. How about telling your old man about it?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Nadi's gaze shifted toward her father. She smiled at him, and licked at her fingers, loving the sugary taste, she always had a soft spot for sweets, even with the huge threat over her head. But it never bothered her, being hunted by her own kind. "I know how to lay low, and I know how to hide in plain sight," she stated, a power she got from her mother and father, who both had the ability to hide and blend in, which gave her the ability to create illusions.

Sitting back, she dusted off the powdered sugar, cleaning up a bit. "Well. Kai, my childhood friend, stole from the goddess Artemis, how he did it, I don't know. The goddess came to me, and wants me to hunt him, in exchange for my protection." The hybrid was calm about this, relaxed, as though she wasn't worried about it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Mirage didn't even move a muscle, though her eyes behind the glasses went straight to his form. '' didn't know you where still.... around Natzaa. '' she all but curled her lip at him. glancing down at Angelus when his head popped up and he curled his own lip at Natzaa, not even giving a growl, just a warning. leave it be Angelus.. She lightly petted his head before crossing her arms over her chest again.

Angelus gave a snort, settling down again as he rested his chin on her leg, his keen eyes still trained an Natzaa. well i can't help that, you get pissed, and i feel it, i end up reacting. so shush before i end up bitting him and he singes my fur or something.

Mirage had to resist a laugh, covering it with a slight cough before clearing her throat. '' theres alot of things you don't know about me ,.. '' she turned to look to her sister, Nadi. '' oh? what does she plan on doing with him anyways.. wonder what he stole.. her panties?" she figured there was nothing much that anyone could take from a goddess..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Natzaa was a patient fellow, but he was no slouch. He shot his elder daughter a glare from golden eyes. "I doubt your mother would appreciate that tone in your voice, missy." he said. THen he turned to Nadi. "...I beleive you said the goddess was...missing her infamous bow? Are you saying this fox stole the bow of Artemis? interesting if not suicidal and bloody brilliant."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Nadi glanced to her sister, seeing her sisters reaction to their father being there. She wanted them to get along. Her attention shifted back to her father. "aye, he stole the bow," she replied. "he's very tricky, and mischief." it amused her, Kai was always trouble.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:27 pm

she narrowed her eyes at him and nearly ended up ripping her glass's off to throw them at him but managed to calm herself, though she did have a fist full of Angelus's hair in her hands now.. '' no i know i am way to old to be called missy Natzaa., old man. '' she hissed out, glowering at him before turning her attention to her sister. frowning a little at hearing what he stole.. '' oi vey. he is a dead one then if he stole that one.. '' she grimaced slightly , scratching the back of her head in thought.. '' what do you uhh plan on doing? . considering i know he is a good friend of yours.. '' she could probably hide him and help him, but it would be tricky and she would need time, but first she wanted to know what Nadi wanted to try and do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Natzaa got ahold of her ear then, and held it. "I will say it once more and once only," he said, his voice calm and patient. "do not take that tone of voice with me. I may not be mated to your mother, but you are my daughter and I raised you just as I raised your sister."
He knew the wolf would growl, or at least he assumed. But he kept his golden eyes on his disillusioned daughter.

Across the cafe, another pair of golden eyes was watching the spectacle. His nose was full of hybrid scent, and he was alert as ever. A renegade thief always was. He grinned slyly to himself, then became serious again.
A nearby young woman was making oogling eyes at him, but for the first time in a long time he ignored the advances.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] KaisFullHuman
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Nadi watched them, and sighed deeply. "I wish you two would just get along," she told him, and pushed a plate of beignet's to them. Only two left, she had managed to keep herself from eating them all. Though it was difficult, they were just so tastey. "I wasn't so foolish to refuse Artemis's demands, she would have been angered, and sent others to get to him." She already had used her powers to shield them from the goddess spying on her, and the were-hunters who were hunting her, an illusion that she and her family weren't there. "I'm not going to hunt him, for he's an old friend, nor do I want protection from anyone. He's here. You know, and I know he probably knows we're here."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 am

She tensed up immediately and nearly let a low uttered growl escape from her throat the moment his fingers grabbed her ear, it was all she could do to not break his wrist, father or not she didn't like anyone to touch her, she barely registered the growl of warning from Angelus but stomped on his leash anyways to keep him from lunging at Natzaa. she may not like him but she wasn't about to let Angelus try and maul the man, and end up getting hurt.

Angelus was up immediately , growling this time but couldn't move since her foot stomped on the leash, he was beginning to hate that thing. tugging on he narrowed his odd blue eyes at Natzaa daring him to try anything else.

Angelus don't do anything stupid. Narrowing her eyes at him she glanced to her sister and snorted.. '' i will be nice if he be's nice, and get him to let go of my ear. '' she was not about to apologize to the man. He should have been smart enough to know that she was egging him on just to start a fight. leave it to a man to get stuck into a trap. verbal or not it will always happen. . she eyed the beignets that Nadi pushed to them but looked to see what Natzaa would do first.. '' how do you know he is here nadi?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:01 am

"....Because he happens to be stealing your father's beignet." came a fouth voice, this one from the red-haired young man, who had somehow made his way over without even the jackal--who was releasing his daughter's ear right about then--knowing about it.
And indeed, he grabbed the sweet before sitting down between Natzaa and his wayward elder daughter.
"So, you say the red-haired bitch is looking for me? Good for her. And good luck."

"Though I beleive I already know the answer to my own question, you are Kai, I assume?" Natzaa said. He eyed the remaining beignet with distaste--he hated sweets. So the youth's thieving was no loss.

Puberty was a bitch, but it had worked wonders over the young fox's frame. He'd filled out, grown up... and now his physical appeal saw him spending many nights in the beds of various women.
"I am."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Nadi's gaze shifted to Kai when he stole a beignet. She smirked at him, playful. "oh you've been such a bad boy, stealing from the goddess," she told him, in amusement. "how'd you get close enough to do it? Seduced your way into her bed?" that would be so like Kai. Her gaze looked him over. "I suppose you'd look good enough for her tastes."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 pm

She relaxed the moment her ear was released and atleast so did Angelus, taking the remaining beignet, not one of her favorite foods, but still one she liked, and broke it in half, eating half of it and slipping the other half under the table to Angelus who took it immediately and licked all the powdered sugar from her fingers.

She looked Kai over, both eyebrows raising in surprise between the verbal comments of him and Nadi, a little surprised by it, but by his response about artemis, she immediately liked the guy .. '' oh ... boy nadi where did you find him?" now completely ignoring Natzaa she eyed kai over again. '' i am with you on that one Nadi, he more then likely seduced her with the way he looks. '' He was cute alright, but he was not her kind of guy. That and she got the sneaky feeling that Nadi liked him , just by the way nadi was looking at him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:39 pm

"...And this is just my human form, sweetie." he said, though to which one he didn't specify. "Very perceptive ladies. Yep; red haired hooker'll spread her legs for any handsome male to come along--since we all know the supposed virgin goddess is quite far from virginal. Let her deny if she can; we've all seen how she looks whenever anyone mentions Acheron."

Natzaa cleared his throat. "You do realize, lad, that these are my daughters you're so blatantly speaking to."

Kai flicked his eyes to the jackal. "Oh, I'm sure they're big enough to not be bothered by suck talk. Quit being a stuffy old man."
Natzaa rolled his eyes. He got no respect.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Nadi arched a brow, hearing kai's words, and his exchange with her father. Her foot kicked out, aiming for kai's calf, for sassing her father. "you really should learn to behave," she told him, with a smirk.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm

She grinned this time, actually grinned at her father, probably the only one he would get in a long time.. ' told you not to baby us. see even the young man over here says so. '' now her mood lightened a little , even got better when Kai so openly disrespected Artemis. '' leave him alone nadi, let him be all bad and stuff, think he deserves it. '' she stretched out before crossing her arms over her chest, '' so what are we doing now? .. and kai seriously , you got some really big balls to go and steal from the bitch goddess... i think Ashy's little demon would be pleased. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Kai was many things, but ill prepared he was not. Reading the air currents--an animal trick his kind still used often--he lifted his foot and with it caught Nadi's foot under the table, sole to sole. He pushed it away, and didn't even skip a beat.
"Oh, so I've been told." he said, replying to Mirage's big balls comment. "And I'm sure she would. Simi's known fo her...shall we say dislike of the harlot."

Natzaa was surprised, even thrilled to recieve a grin from his daughter. But his moment of bliss was interrupted by her dissentful comment. "So affectionate." he remarked, sarcastically.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:51 pm

Nadi watched them, a finger lazily swirling in some powdered sugar still on the plate. She listened as they talked. "well. Hardly any use talking about it, can't change what's already been done," she'd rather get to the bottom of things, not only did Kai steal from the goddess, butvaldo the goddess wanted to hunt him, to refuse would mean something terrible. Of course she wasn't afraid of the goddess.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 am

she shrugged'' you have no idea Natsaa. '' she remarked on his so affectionate comment.. glancing at Kai and nearly grinning at his simi comment. '' so true. ''

Turning her attention to her sister now she sighed, '' true can't change what has been done, but like i have been asking, what do we do now? i mean.. you certainly won't turn him in .that's for sure, and i sure as hell won't do it either. and angelus is.. well you know he won't say a thing. '' she glanced down at the wolf who was now sleeping and barely even paying attention. . she looked up at Natzaa again then kai and then her sister.. '' we need a plan . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 am

"Well, I would assume Nadi had some sort of plan, being as she's the one who apparently called this meeting." Natzaa said. "If not then I'm sure between the three of us we can think of something."
"Stuff it, old man. I've managed to escape the bitch's radar for months. Almost a year in fact. I don't need your help to hide."
natzaa bopped the fox from behind. Amidst a rather animalistic hiss from Kai, Natzaa made an animalistic snarl.
"Think I give a damn about you? I'm more concerned about what the heifer will do to my daughter when she doesn't turn you in. So mind your ego."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 am

Hearing her father mention what the goddess would do if Nadi doesn't bring Kai to the goddess, set her on edge. She already knew that, but hearing it from her protective father annoyed her. "I don't need protection," she stated. "I'm not worried about her, just another threat over my head." She sat back, and twirled a finger around the strand of her hair. "The goddess choose me, thinking I'm desperate to get the tigers and jackals off my back, which I'm not. And she seems to enjoy turning people against each other. I don't make plans, nor follow them, I just do. I mostly just thought you two should know."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next