The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Angelus gave a small bark of laughter as he turned to her. i have no idea how i have perplexed you but it sounds like we are going to be staying. mmm working on it sounds like fun. he relaxed, laying his head down while she was pretty much nested in his fur.this is gunna be interesting though , me thinks she actually likes your large lizard friend.

Mirage arched a brow at Deluge as he came out of the water, she backed up immediately . looking him over and nearly bit the inside of her cheek to stop her from spewing out some awful obsenity at him. shaking her head she glanced to where he was pointing before sighing. " ... flying... crap.. .. that will have to do though. i don't have time to do hiking. the sun waits for no one"she eyed him carefully before sighing" you better not drop me Dragon butt. or i will not be happy. now how do i uhh get on you ?" she jumped when her phone rang, scowling and pulling it out of her pocket she saw it was her mother's number. turning it on and putting it to her ear she sighed" what do you need?. i am not going to be home until later so make it quick."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 7 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by Scylothia Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 pm

Both Kai and Natzaa winced at the vehemence in Jazira’s tone, and jackal-boy found himself landed in a multi-line phone call.
“Nadi, Jizzy, there’s been an unfortunate development. To put it clean and clear, Mirage has landed herself a position as a Dark-Huntress. Group of Dai—” he interrupted his own sentence when his errant daughter answered the other line. “So, you’ve arranged shelter then? I’m worried about you. Take care of yourself out there.”
Then he switched back to his domestic family. “mirage was brought down by a group of Daimons after leaving the café. Now she’s been put in my care rather than Ash’s.”
He then winced, bracing himself for the inevitable verbal onslaught.

~~~~

“You’ve perplexed me because you perplex me.” Dianna cooed. “Do you think we should head up to the cave before Scaly-Hide gets up there?”

Deluge smiled a very draconic smile, then opened his paw and offered it to her. “The queckest wey es for me to cerry ye.”
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Jazira was furious with Natzaa. "You jackass, you couldn't have told me all this days ago, instead of making me worry that somethings happened to you or Nadi? What the hell, Natzaa?"

Nadi was also annoyed. "Why did no one tell me what happened to my sister? I would have been there in an instant." Most likely instead of laying with Kai, and getting the mark, which would bind her to him if she agreed to be his mate.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Mirage blinked in surprise at the sound of her father's voice on the line instead of her mother's, as well as cringing from the words shot out in fury by Jazira, then her sister Nadi. groaning she closed and rubbed her eyes before sighing." yea i found shelter.... sorta.. " * if you call shacking up with a large lizard shelter.* she kept that thought to herself as she eyed Deluge again. Catching the very concerned tone in her father's voice and right now she was in no mood to be snotty to him... must be his lucky day.

" i will be fine old man. " grinned slightly , least she could rile him up with the old man bit. . " don't worry so much bout me . you seem to have your own hand's full with my sister and your litte wife. so i will get off the line, tell mama i will be home later and to not worry.. " she glanced at Deluge again before rolling her eyes. " love ya." that was all he was getting from her as she snapped the phone shut and tucked it back into her pocket, effectively ending the call. .

Eying Deluge's paw she grimaced. " great.. i am serious about you dropping me. i have no problems with kicking your scaley ass." mumbled, then glanced over at Angelous as she climbed onto his large paw. definitely the weirdest thing she had done for the year." you gunna be alright Angel ? or do you wanna come with?"

Angelous looked over at Mirage and gave a wolfish grin * i will be fine, got my new friend here helping me, besides. i want to explore the park a little more.. " he got up and stretched before responding before Mirage could yell at him. *i know i know. keep out of sight. i am not stupid. * he walked over to her, with Dianna still on his back and waited for Mirage to lean down to give him the usual hug and kiss on the nose. he enjoyed those. Wagging his tail lightly he gave a wolfish grin and gave her the usual lick on the cheek. * i trust lizard butt here to take care of ya, he don't seem like the kind of guy to harm a little woman.. and no ia m no saying you can't protect yourself. " he backed up and sat down again to give Deluge free room to move to carry Mirage up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Natzaa winced and held the phone about an arm's length away from his ear. "Well, Ironically enough, this has happened within the last twenty-four hours, love. I kinda haven't had a chance to check in until now."
He listened to Mirage, and about cried with the conviction in her tone. Ignoring the 'old man' bit--it was true. He wasn't as young as he used to be--he smiled and said, "Take care of yourself. I love you too."
When the line went dead, he sighed and hung up the landline and focused on the the women at hand.

~~~

"Hehe, oh ah heve nu doubt abou' tha'" With that, Deluge wasted no time, after her greetings with the wolf, in closing his fingers around her, holding her in a gentle but secure grip as he took off, and in moments he was clasping the side of the cliff, and putting his hand in the cave before gently letting her go as the sun crested the horizon. He flicked a tongue out to taste the morning air before transforming into his humanoid self and going inside.

Dianna clicked her beak, enjoying the ride. "So, where would you like to begin? If we're lucky, we can have you back to your handsome human form before sundown. wouldn't Mirage be pleased and surprised?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Jazira scoffed. "You didn't check in," she snapped, irritated, and worried for him. She wanted him home. Being separated from Natzaa was always rough on her. "Not even a text. You could have been killed."

Nadi heard the worry and anger in her mothers voice. There was so much going on. she was being hunted, because she was a mixed blood, she had the mate mark, which would tie her to Kai, and her sister was a dark hunter. So much to deal with.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:34 pm

She hoped her father didn't get into too much trouble with her sister and his wife, but she wasn't going to worry about that. right now she was focused on holding onto Deluge's scaled paw and closing her eyes tight when he climbed up to the cave, the moment he sat her down she scrambled away from the entrance, her skin itching from the sun as it rose higher. " ack!. " she gave a small hiss before finding the comfort in the dark , sighing and relaxing as her skin immediately cooled down.. closing her eyes as she leaned against the cool side of the cave." ugh.. wish i had a bed right about now, but i am not going to complain. " she glanced over at Deluge and arched a brow. " your a shifter. you don't have to stay here with me you know."

Angelous gives a wolfish smile as he trotted about in the woods.mmmm i am sure she would be excited and shocked.. she has never seen my human form.. i would gladly love it if she did though.. and how would you know if i am handsome or not?he looks up at her lazily before stretching then went back to trotting around. start anywhere you wish.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 am

Natzaa put his face in his hand. "Well, uh, pumpkin, I was a little distracted grieving over a dead daughter. But, I got to go. I will call you soon. I promise. I love you both."
With a sigh, he hung up the phone.
He's was going to need a whole lot of serious therapy when this was over. >_>

~~~~

Kai had listened to this whole affair quietly, and when Natzaa hung up, he lifted his hands to gently massage Nadi's shoulders. He even boldly applied a soft kiss to her neck, trying to comfort her.

~~~~

Deluge grinned. "Aye, bet Ah thenk et's common certesy. 'Asedes, Ah've hed a long night end a rest souwnds ah'ffly pleasant right naou."

~~~~

Dianna hooted softly, enjoying the ride. "I can tell you're handsome because of your lovely coat and fine personality." She told him, sounding very owlish. She gently tapped her taloned foot on him to tell him to stop, then she flew over to a secluded glen where there was no path for humans. "over here, please."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:11 am

Jazira was frustrated, he hung up on her. Tears filled her eyes. She was tempted to head over to where he was, and keep him by her side. Her body shivered, if bad things happened when he wasn't by her, he was never leaving her side.

~~~

Nadi felt Kai's touch. She shivered, and sighed deeply. "I think we should go see my father," she told him, leaning into him, not really thinking about it. "I know mother wants to see him too, maybe after she cools down, so she doesn't rip his head off. Mother doesn't do well with certain things."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

She arched a brow, eyeing Deluge silently as she leaned against the cool side of the cave, she had to admit she was already feeling the tug of sleep on her brain, making her a little foggy minded. Stifling a yawn with her hand she stretched. " mm well fine i guess.. suppose its alright. since you didn't drop me after all. " she eyed him over critically, as if trying to figure out something in her own mind before she shrugged. " eh okay so how long have you been in here? . er in this area . not in the cave i mean. "

Angelous stopped the moment he felt the tap on him, watching her intently as she fluttered off to a certain path , he gave a slight snort, if he was in human form his eyebrows probably would have risen. * uh huh. well we will see.. honestly .. i have forgotten what i even look like.. *he silently followed where she went, sniffing here and there and stopping and ears twitching every time he heard a noise. *where are we going? *
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7