The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 am

she frowned before shrugging. ''' alright then, does he have a place to stay or is he staying with you nadi?" she slid her gaze toward her father, trying to choke back a little laugh when Natzaa went and whalloped him in the back of the head'' wow.. so its just your offspring you punish.. interesting. '' leaning back she lightly rubbed Angelus muzzle as he laid his head in her lap again.. '' hmm i am gonna need to go soon, supposed to meet someone later tonight. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:09 am

Kai winced as his forehead smacked down on the table, a result of the whollop. He growled a colorful stream of curses, sitting back up and rubbing a red mark on his ivory skin.
he flicked his eyes to the jackal, and Natzaa snarled painfully, shaking his hand as it went limp and little red spots could be seen all over it, and a small sprout budding from the back of his hand.
"What the hell!?"
"Don't increase your heartrate. the neurotoxin will spread more quickly. And there are some parts of you i think you would be very upset about if they went limp."
Kai gently shook his head, then got up, and offered a hand to Nadi. "Walk with me, and we'll discuss this on a less violent level."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:41 am

Nadi frowned, seeing her father's hand go limp. Her gaze shifted to Kai. "what did you do to him?" she asked, all the fighting was going to get to her. When Kai stood up and offered his hand to her. "whatever you did, undo it," she told him, she would be stubborn, she wouldn't let him get away with harming her father.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 am

She too spotted her fathers hand going limp, frowning her hand shot out to grab his before she even thought about it, pulling his hand towards her she spread his palm wide, eying the little seed that was planted in his hand. . '' tisk tisk kai, nasty little trick. '' mumbled sliding her free hand over Natzaa's palm, using her own energy to draw it out. He would have felt a warming sensation as she did this and within fifteen seconds she had the little seed in the palm of her hand, holding it out to Kai. '' keep your tricks to yourself please.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Kai glared at Mirage, then took the seed. he tossed it up, and it burst into a blue flame.
Natzaa growled at the fox, but kept his cool, rubbing his hand as the feeling returned into it slowly.
Then Kai turned back to Nadi.
"Now, may we please get out of here?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Nadi watched them quietly, waiting. When Natzaa's hand returned to normal, she nodded to Kai, and stood up. She kissed her father's cheek lightly. "Love you daddy," she whispered. "and you Mirage." She moved over to Kai. "I suppose we can now," she replied, softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:39 pm

she grinned and glanced at Kai. '' easy pup.. don't want to kick your butt too. '' she sighed as she glanced at her father, not so much as a single thank you, and he wonders why she don't give him his due? ..'' love you too Nadi. '' sighing she pushed the empty plate away before getting up. taking a hold of the handle on the getup Angelus was wearing. pushing the glasses more firmly on her nose moved to stand next to Natzaa.. '' you know.. a little thank you would have been nice... see you later old man. '' mumbled, oh she figured he would follow to try and talk to her like always, Let him she didn't mind . Giving Nadi a hug and a light pat on Kai's shoulder '' good luck dude. '' and she was out the door with Angelus leading the way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Natzaa sighed. "Thank you, Mirage. It did hurt a bit."

Kai ignored the other two, and took Nadi's hand. "See you old hound." he said, then led Nadi out of the cafe after Mirage.

Natzaa growled softly to himself. Stuck with the bill again. As always. heaven forbid any man have daughters.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Nadi glanced to her father, and sister, letting Kai take her hand. She left with him, quietly. She was sorry they had to leave things they were. That her family didn't get along better.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Mirage sighed, rolling her shoulders a little as she followed Angelus, once again letting him lead to keep up the illusion that she was blind, There where times that she wished she could get along with Natzaa, but she didn't seem to have anything in common with him, in fact the only link she had to him was just the fact that he sired her. '' Angelus, be glad you don't have problems like me'' muttered, keeping her voice low.

Angelus glanced at her with his blue eyes before looking straight ahead again , his ears flicking back and forth as he listened.seriously you should give him a chance, he is your father after all.. you may need him one day. he knew that all too well, he probably was stepping on some toes here, but he had to get his two cents in, he could tell Natzaa was just trying his best.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 pm

"....So, about Artemis; If you're wondering why I took the bow, I did it to prove a point." Kai said, still holding her hand as he took her along the beach's boardwalk. Luckily, so close to the end of the day most of the humans were leaving.
Then he stopped and turned to face her, sitting on the railing. "I stole it to show the heifer that she's not as perfect as she seems to think she is; that maybe she needs to watch her back.
"I plan to return it as soon as I figure out a way to get into her temple again."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm

She walked with him as he brought heR to the boardwalk. She looked to him and leaned against the railing across from him. Listening to him, she smiled at him. "oh? And here I thought you were planning to do something else with the bow, instead of something almost innocent," she told him, studying him. "I'm sure there's a way to get back into her temple."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

She had no doubt that her sister would help her friend, Kai,, but sent up a little prayer that he would be safe with whatever plan they came up with to returning the bow. She kept walking towards the main park of the city, her own problems pushing their where in her mind once more . She was supposed to meet one of her informent's here about a group that may be a bunch of Daemons plotting something. She was only working with Acheron on this just to keep herself busy and keep what little friends she had safe.

once they where in the park most of the noise of the city subsided, she glanced around now getting the weirdest eerie feeling of her life as she sank her fingers into Angelus's fur. '' i really hate meetings in the middle of the dang night.. '' she always trusted her instincts and right now , there where warning bells going off in her head but she didn't know why.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:57 pm

"Oh, there's always a way to get there; the trick is getting there and getting out with my life, my freedom, and my balls intact, you know what I mean?" the fox said.
His eyes strayed down her form, focusing on her curves and smiling. "You've certainly filled out since I last saw you. YOu were nothing but a lanky girl with no figure and no breasts last time I saw you."

Natzaa growled, paying for the bill. He would have eaten, but he despised sweets. So he stormed out of the cafe, and randomly began walking, not realizing as he did that he was following Mirage's trail. He was too bust fuming.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:05 am

Nadi rolled her eyes, men were so worried about their balls. "oh I have a way," she stated. When he mentioned her form, she pinched his arm. "I wasn't lanky," she denied. "you shouldn't have been looking at my body anyway."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:37 pm

She found the spot in the park, a secluded area really with just one park bench which Angelus jumped up on immediately and sat down. Glancing around she sighed as she sat down with him, yanking her glasses off now before sticking them on her shirt and looked to Angelus.. '' think its safe to get this thing off of you '' Reaching over she scowled at the contraption, the damn thing always got stuck. '' hold still, don't want to break another piece off this stupid thing. '' she could hear Angelus's laughter in her head, he was mocking her the stupid mutt. but she loved him all the same. She was working on the piece that got stuck when she heard every bit of night life in the park go suddenly silent, another warning sign that something was coming.

She glanced up just as she heard a snap behind her, catching sight of blonde hair and pale skin before the body smashed into her, giving a yelp of surprise and a string of very colorful curses she kicked at the body , throwing him off and hearing a grunt she got up , her movement's quick as she had a knife in her hand immediately and buried it into the daemons chest, watching a look of surprise on his face before he died.

Hearing snarls and growls from Angelus she turned to see two of the men on him, though they where getting their fightings worth as Angelus used his very sharp teeth to rip into their skin as they tried to tie him to something. '' get your bloody hands off him!" She probably just broke the number one rule on never getting distracted in a fight but she was worried about Angelus being stuck in his wolf form he really couldn't do much. she had originally counted three daemons, but three more just popped out of no where, shocking the hell out of her as those three tackled her,, grinding her teeth in irritation as they laughed at her and tried to pin her down.

She fought as hard as she could, even ended up blinding one of them, her booted foot came up and smashed that same daemon in the nose, hearing a satisfied crunch of bone and cartilage being pushed in as he was flung back and writhed on the ground in pain. Though her satisfaction was short lived as she was struck in the face several times by the taller one who was cursing now.. Dazed she tried to shake some sense back into herself before she felt a strong piercing pain in her chest, ripping a cry of pain from her.

The leader of the group glared down at the woman as he twisted the knife in her chest, hearing it grind against bone as it ripped into her lungs. getting up he wiped the blood off his hands onto her pants. ''' leave her, let her die slowly .not exactly hungry for a mutts soul anyways. '' he could tell she was a hybrid , even if he hadn't gotten that information later on today. He glanced at the wolf too, who had been affectively tied up with his own leash, ironic. but hey it worked. '' leave that mutt too.. let him watch his little friend die in misery.. we have work to do people. and grab jim, the idiot got his eyes scratched out. '' he rolled his eyes, the idiot was useless, blood all over his face from the kick to the nose. it would heal but didn't mean it would give the guy brains to avoid such things. he watched as two of his men picked their companion up who was still cursing at the bitch before they dragged him tot he north of the woods.. '' remember,get as many souls as you can. '' they needed to get out of here,, killing a were hunter, hybrid or not, was still a big deal and would have people cracking down on them, including the dark hunters..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Kai chuckled. "Foxes start looking at things like that early, though we don't usually get involved until much later. And yes, you were to lanky."
He looked out across the gulf. "Pretty night."

Natzaa was busy being distracted, but suddenly he caught the scent of blood coming from the park, and, curious, he set off, heading for it, even though he was still a good distance away.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Nadi pinched at him harder. "I wasn't lanky, she told him firmly, with annoyance. She lifted her gaze, looking up at the night scy. "aye, it is lovely." she smiled a little. The night was calming.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Angelus couldn't believe what was going on. he could smell the blood and had taken a few hits himself even managed to maul a few of the Daemons before they got him all tied up. he was now hating the contraption he was wearing and it took him a moment to chew out of it before he slipped free and limped over to Mirage, smelling her blood even before he reached her. damn it Mirage don't you bloody die on me. this was definitely one of those times where he wished he could shift back into his human form. licking at her cheek he nudged her, tried to get her to move.

Mirage blinked several times, pain just coursing through her body as she tried to move, she couldn't breath and every time she tried to , blood would come up and a gurgling sound could be heard, she was literally drowning in her own blood. She didn't want to die, and frankly she tried to fight it, using every last bit of strength she had, even tried to focus on Angelus. hearing his voice in her head.

Artemis had been sitting there on her white couch bored beyond belief until she heard the cry of a soul looking up she sighed, annoyed a bit before disappearing, only to reappear in the park, looking around and curling her lip up in disdain. '' damn, why can't you people ever die in a clean place?" she narrowed her eyes down at the wolf who was now snarling at her and raising his hackles.. '' oh puhlease. knock it off fur ball . '' she grumbled, stepping close to the woman on the ground, looking her over being sighing.. '' a hybrid.. great.. just great.. '' she recognized her after a moment before frowning.. '' alright, you have worked with acheron before, you know the deal.. i get your soul you get twenty four hours for revenge and then after that you work for me under Acheron, blah blah blah.. ok ?" she was annoyed as hell,, tearing her gaze away from the woman on the ground before looking around to see who else was around.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 am

Kai grinned wickedly and pinched her back. "You were deifinately lanky and no amount of arguing's going to change my mind about it, missy." He said, getting up and taking her hand again, this time kissing it.
"So, where to now?"

Natzaa had followed the trail, but unfortunately had arrived too late to stop the massacre. He paled when he realized who it was and, ignoring trhe goddess, ran over to his daughter's body and skinned his knee that last couple of inches as he dropped down.
"Mirage!" he cried, lifting his hand to check her pulse. It was weak. "Mirage, please...." he said softly, holding her to him. "Snap out of it come on..." He glared at Artemis. "Keep your grimy nails off of her."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 am

Nadi scowled at him. "I should push you over the railing," sje told him, watching him as he took her hand and kissed it. "I don't know, you're the one who causes all the trouble." a smirk played across her lips as she studied him. "always so much trouble."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:47 am

Mirage blinked a few times, feeling herself being lifted up a little and hearing Natzaa's voice, she couldn't answer him even if she wanted to though she was wondering what the hell he was doing there.

Arty snorted as she watched Natzaa push past her to the dieing woman on the ground. '' oh come on , seriously ? , i am the only who can save her sorry ass.. '' she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him, then at Mirage. '' she is drowning in her own blood, nothing you can do will fix it unless you let me do my job.. and she accepts the offer.. other wise, you can kiss her pretty much good bye because in the next ohh say three minutes or less he is going to take her last rattling breath and pass on. .. so what are you going to do?" her gaze went right back to mirage again who already lost most of her color...'' and i would say hurry up before she is so far gone she can't even answer to the deal. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Kai laughed. "Do that and you won't be the only one pushing against flesh tonight." he teased, though only partially. He twirled her as though dancing and tugged her in close to him. "Know what I mean?"

Natzaa growled, absolutely hating the fact that she was right. He looked at his dying daughter, then gently set her down, and did the only thing he could do, and pulled the knife from her.
"...Fine. Just give me my daughter back, bitch."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Nadi rolled her eyes at him. "You're terrible," she stated, as he twirled her, and pulled her close to him. He was so charming, she couldn't help but smile. "Oh of course I know, and don't think just because you're you, means that your gonna get anything from me." Her finger tapped at his chin, to show she meant it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Artemis scowled, narrowing her eyes at him at the bitch comment. '' just for that i should just let her die. '' though she wouldn't if she didn't want Acheron to chew her ass out over it. heaving a dramatic sigh she pushed past him, ignoring the pained look on mirage's face when he pulled the knife out.. leaning down she snapped her fingers in front of her nose.. '' . pay attention here sweet cheeks.. you gotta take the deal or i am not doing it.. got it?" she watched, watching Mirage as she slowly blinked once before closing her eyes, Glancing at Natzaa she shrugged before placing her hand on the wound, one thing she detested before healing her, where she had been stabbed was where her hand had been and soon it was nothing but smooth skin with a new tattoo of her famous double bow and arrow marking from where she took the soul.

Wrinkling her nose in distaste she got up and whipped her hand on mirage's pants. '' . there she is all yours, she will sleep for a while. '' again she narrowed her eyes at him.. '' she's your responsibility , one screw up and its your ass and she goes straight to Acheron. got it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next