The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. Empty Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 am

Teioh sat down, taking a break and letting his mind wander as he found himself doing a lot recently. His thoughts drifted to his past, which seemed so distant now, and how he ended up sitting here on a park bench in a formal suit. He looked around at the teenagers who were fooling around not that far away and he felt a pang shoot through his body, targeting his heart. It had been twelve long years since he had been like that. It all had started with a foolish little mistake at that, and now he was a thirty year old man longing to be young again.

Twelve years ago, at his peak at the age eighteen, he had spent all of his time getting around and having fun. Not a care in the world. Then a group of young woman approached and sent him away with their shy friend who seemed to have a crush on him. Teioh had found it adorable at the time and thought nothing of it when the two of them ended up in bed together. He had gone back to being himself the day after and for nearly a month afterwards everything was the same old same old. Then he was approached by the same shy young girl who then told him she was pregnant and that the child was Teioh’s.

Feeling horrible, and both under the influence of his parents and her parents he married her within the year. He didn’t like the fact, and still opted to sleep around, settling with only men after this little slip up. But then his twins were born and he changed his ways. The two little humans were put in his arms and that was when he was shackled for good. He found it amazing. One of them had his nice tan skin and the gorgeous black hair of their mother and the other reminded him of Revelation, at first glance he had looked to be bald but upon further inspection there was a very thin layer of white/silver hair. The mother named the black haired one: Kuro, and white haired one: Shiro. And so were Kuro and Shiro Fire.

He managed to graduate high school and got himself a job, he kept himself busy trying to attend college while juggling two jobs. His parents paid for his education but he had to pay for his new kids. He had moved out of his parents’ house right after he finished high school and he and his new wife rented a small apartment. It scared Teioh that his life had changed so much in such a short time and he often found himself breaking down and locking himself away for days on end. Married to a woman he didn’t love, thrust out of his old way of living day by day, even his brother had started to drift farther and farther away.

He did start to accept everything after a while, but it took nearly three years to finally go back, slightly, to the way he had been before all of this. He was more outgoing and he would talk to people again and he could hold that bright look on his face again. He immersed himself even more in music now that he couldn’t go around and be with whoever he wanted to be with. He spent his entire college career studying music and was lucky when he went to join the local orchestra, the largest in the country, and was accepted as the pianist. He had to admit, this alone had elated him more than anything, and a year later his third child, a baby girl, was born.

This little girl was his new pride and joy. His twins were now four years old and reminded him more and more of himself and his brother. This little girl though, she was the most darling little thing he had ever seen. She had the same brown hair as Teioh did and her eyes the same blue. The mother named her Ao and Teioh had to say he liked the name on his little girl.

For the next eight years he worked and supported the family and they moved to a nice house near his old house not that long after Ao was born. The one thing that was ultimately important in Teioh’s life now was music and it was just common sense that he would teach all of his kids how to play at least the piano. He would teach Kuro and Shiro how to play the piano while Ao sat in his lap and watched his hands seeming completely entrance by the movements of his hands. On the boys’ tenth birthday he let them come and sit up with him during a performance with the orchestra and later asked them what instrument they would like to learn and bought them whatever they asked for. Kuro asked for a guitar so Teioh bought him an acoustic guitar and promised to teach him, and Shiro asked for a trumpet which, again, Teioh promised to teach him.

His little girl though seemed more into music then either of her brothers and Teioh was quick to get nearly every instrument he knew how to play and started to teach them to her, instruments befitting a young woman like the piano, flute and clarinet; and other like the guitar, drums and trombone. She was quick to learn and she seemed like a very shy version of her father. He loved it, it filled him with pride.

His boys were very different, but seemed to be exactly like Teioh and Revelation. Kuro was an outgoing little boy who seemed to have fun with everything, while Shiro was quiet and to himself only saying things when necessary, and only saying meaningful things. Shiro was a spitting image of his uncle, and no matter how many times Revelation saw the boy he refused to believe that, for reasons Teioh could not fathom; the boy looked nearly the same as a young Revelation except much more slight and a little more feminine, his face built a little bit more like Teioh’s. He was mature and straightforward and was unbelievably smart. Kuro though looked like Revelation more than Shiro did when it came to the little things like the overall shape of his body or the definition of his jaw but he was childish and silly much like Teioh was. This time around though the mature one was the eldest of the two, which seemed to be the only thing Revelation was happy about with the two boys. Ao looked very much like her mother except with very plain features that she shared with Teioh, her hair had the slightest of a wave to it like her mother but aside from that, the hair on her head was Teioh’s, her blue eyes were rimmed with long dark lashes and she had very slightly, very thing features. She was often very distant but she was so clearly loving. She was a musical prodigy if there ever was one and she was daddy’s little girl. She was very much like Ana had been at that age except a little more to herself and a lot less violent.

Now he sat here wondering if it would ever be possible to go back to the way he really had been all those years ago. He felt tears run down his face again, it had been a long time since he had cried in public, and again he had the urge to lock himself up in a room for days and pretend he was young again. That he could sleep around with whoever he want without a care in the world, but that reality was far gone and he knew there was simply no way everything could go back. But for some reason he felt that a single push could destroy his family and turn him back to the life he had lived. He had just never met anyone willing to push him like that.

Being stared at long enough he moved himself from the park bench and opted to drown his sorrows. He ended up at a bar and drank until he couldn’t think straight and it really seemed to elate his spirits and he could sigh and throw his tie off and over his shoulder. He was young again. The old partier he had buried under responsibility had a chance to shine, until he collapsed at the bar, passing out. He hadn’t cared about how he would get home or he would go home with, as long as he didn’t wake up with his face pressed to the bar in the morning he was fine. He hadn’t driven here; he was very opposed to driving so had never bothered with it. No, he had walked here and now he was out like a light sleeping on the bar.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Settle Down. Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Zach! Hey!" the blonde looked up at the sound of his name, giving a smile to his friend, responding with his own greeting. "I was wondering, you wanna hit the bar? It's been a while since we actually hung out." Zach gave a bit of a laugh at the proposal.
"Yeah, sure. I just gotta grab my keys, I'll meet you downstairs" turning to head back to where he had been shooting that day, he grabbed his keys and met his friend down on the main floor of the building. It was a nice building, rather elaborate, with potted plants and fountains that contained the change of countless people. Zach figured that the reason it was so nice was because of how accomplished the modelling company was, although he wasn't quite sure why they spent all the money making the building look impressive instead of paying their models more. He had a good enough salary for him, but he knew he could be getting more.

The bar wasn't far, simply a five minute walk down the street, but the two men were laughing and joking about their manager, who was a bit of a psycho. "This morning he tried to shove me into a stripper outfit. I don't even want to know what magazine that was for" John shook his head, giving a slight laugh. Zach laughed harder than he had, but not enough to attract much attention. When they entered the bar, there was one man in there that stuck out to Zach right away, not because of his looks, but because he was wearing a suit. That was rather uncommon here, since it was a more casual bar, as opposed to the fancy ones where people sipped cocktails and made business deals. He let John pick seats for them, which just happened to be a seat down from this man. He pushed him out of his mind, focusing on catching up with his friend.

Throughout the evening, that man remained there, nagging at his mind a bit, but as the night progressed and the man's head hit the bar, Zach sighed. He knew his gaze continued to flick to the brunette, even as he was speaking, but John said nothing, simply laughing a few times. The night drew to an end, and the man was still asleep on the bar, most likely from drinking way too much. "Hey John, can you do me a favour?" Zach asked, looking at his friend seriously. "Yeah sure, I'll help you take him home" John laughed, pushing his black hair out of his eyes. Zach shook his head, deciding that his friends all knew him way too well, but he couldn't complain. "Thanks. I can't just leave him here" he sighed, getting to his feet. He had had a few beers, but not enough to impare him too much. Sticking his hand in the stranger's pocket, Zach pulled out his wallet and flipped it open, looking for some kind of address. Finding nothing, he sighed, knowing that the only other option was taking him home. He was fine with that, but he didn't know what this man would think in the morning. John was taller than him, not to mention much stronger, so he picked up the unconcious brunette easily, Zach laying down the money for their last round of drinks.

Getting this man into a taxi was no problem at all, heading to the address of Zach's apartment. "Okay, hold on just a minute" the blonde punched in the code and held the door open for his friend, who had his arms full while carrying this man. He appeared to be rather tall, but he was very thin, so John didn't have a problem. It wasn't long before the brunette was lying on his bed, and his tie and suit jacket were hanging neatly on the chair beside his bed, and Zach was saying goodnight to John, glad he had such good friends that would help him take a random unconcious stranger home with him. Left alone, technically, the blonde made himself a quick sandwich and showered, before pulling some boxers on and going to bed, pulling the blankets over the brunette as well as himself.

Zach was a bit surprised in the morning when he woke up, another, larger body wrapped around his. He couldn't remember having anybody over, but maybe he was drunk? Opening his bright green eyes, he was met with the face of the stranger who he had taken home, yawning as he remembered the previous night. It was rather early, but it was normal time for him, around six thirty. Detatching himself from the brunette, Zach made his way to the living room, to allow the man some more sleep. About an hour later he moved into the moderate kitchen, deciding to make breakfast for the brunette sleeping in his bedroom, figuring he would be hungry. He spent some time in the kitchen, not caring that he was just in his boxers. It wasn't long before he was loading two plates with bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, and ham, and Zach carried them both into the bedroom, hoping his guest would be awake by now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Teioh was completely unaware of anything in his surroundings, hardly stirring when he was carried from the bar to a stranger’s apartment. He was set down and his sleep seemed to fall even deeper. It was completely normal for him to wrap his arms around whomever he happened to be with. Even after nearly twelve years of being completely loyal to one person he couldn’t break his old habits, it seemed physically impossible for him to do. His whorish side would live on in him forever whether it was tampered with or not. Again though he was completely unaware as the other person in the bed woke up in the morning and left the bed, yet another thing he was completely used to.

The smell of bacon was what woke him up finally. He opened his eyes and was quick to notice he wasn’t at home but instead at a house, in a bed, that was completely unfamiliar. He tensed up completely as he shot into a sitting position, which, in turn, made his head pound. He let out a moan as he carefully lay himself back down. From his lying position he looked around the room, his eyes landed on his jacket and tie hung nicely on the chair beside the bed and he looked down at himself, he was still wearing everything he had the night before, but that meant absolutely nothing to him. He was about to get up and investigate when someone walked into the room carrying food.

He was mortified when his eyes fell upon this incredibly attractive young man dressed in nothing but his underwear. Seeing this was like proving his fears. He tried to recall the night before, to no avail, but in his mind he was almost completely positive that he had slept with this young man. He was definitely Teioh’s type, and someone he didn’t think he would be able to pass up, especially when drunk. He rubbed his forehead with one hand and groaned slightly before turning his attention back to the young man who had entered the room, seeming so nice in serving Teioh breakfast in bed.

“Did we have sex last night?” He asked bluntly not able to think of any other way to word it. “Cuz, you’re definitely my type, but I can’t remember anything.” He explained lamely trying again to think just to get a throbbing headache in return. He sat himself up more slowly. He ran a hand through his messy bed head and looked at the young blond with an almost scared look on his face. This kid had to be at least five years younger than Teioh was, though Teioh knew his age didn’t show on his features, but only in the way he acted nowadays. His mind was already swirling with possible excuses he could use with his wife knowing that this could only end badly. He glanced at his hand glad to at least see his plain gold wedding ring was still in place. But of course he hadn’t gone out picking up guys not in the suit he wore to work.

Despite this horrible feeling though the smell of food was really starting to get to him, he hadn’t had that much food, let alone in bed, in a long, long time. His wife didn’t make him stuff like that. He knew it was horrible to think like that but it was something he couldn’t help. He didn’t like her, especially not like that. He looked the boy over again and silently decided that this was a pretty good catch, his house didn’t seem too bad either. He knew he couldn’t leave his kids, he would do anything for them, but out of all the people who could drive him back to how he was back when he was young, he did a fine job in picking. But more than anything, right now, he wanted to wonderful plate of food the young man was holding. It simply looked so tempting.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Zach walked back into his bedroom to see the brunette awake, not seeming too pleased with where he was. He personally thought that his apartment was a bit better than either some alley, or lying draped against the bar. He gave a smile and stepped forward, shaking some of his messed up blonde hair out of his eyes. Being a model, he was perfectly comfortable with his body being exposed like this to a stranger, seeing as he did it almost every day, depending on what they were working on.

Laughing slightly at the man's blunt question, Zach shook his head. "Nope. Well, not that I know of. And I wasn't drunk" he replied, a bit concerned with the look on this man's face. He didn't know what to say when he was told that he was the brunette's type, so he said nothing about it at all, simply approaching the bedside. "My friend John and I were at the bar having a few beers after work, and a while after we got there, you were passed out on the bar. I couldn't leave you there, so I checked for ID or something, but I couldn't figure out where you lived, so John helped me bring you here" the blonde explained, giving a slight shrug. He would have felt terrible if he had just left this man passed out on the bar, not knowing what could have happened to him.

Noticing the way the brunette was eyeing the food Zach carried, he held one out to the man with a smile. "Here. I figured you'd be hungry. I'll grab syrup in a sec, and whatever you'd like to drink, I'm sure I have some" he was sure he had almost anything that normal people would ask for to drink with breakfast. "And I'm sure your head is killing you, unless you're magic and don't have a hangover, so I can grab you some Tyenol or something?" he offered, used to being hospitable to people, normally when his friends crashed at his place for some reason or another.

((psshhht, cuz this isnt short at allllll >.>))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Teioh nodded when he said that they hadn’t slept together. He didn’t know whether to believe this guy or not, but it wasn’t like it really matter, no matter how someone looked at this it looked suspicious. Teioh groaned slightly and sank deeper into the bed. “Well, thanks for that then. I guess I owe you for that.” He said with a laugh and that smile that had always been so perfect, and had lured so many people in, in the past. Teioh had always known he was attractive and it was one thing he had always flaunted; it was another reason (aside from the sheer love of music) that he loved his job performing in front of large crowds. “Yeah, sorry for not carrying anything, I never need to, it’s not like I drive or anything...” he added as an after though.

Teioh took the food and smiled at the hospitable young man, “Thanks, and I guess I’ll just have water...and Tylenol would be nice too.” He said with a laugh wasting no time in digging into the food in front of him. “You should tell me your name so I can thank you properly. My name’s Teioh Fire.” He said with a smile as he swallowed down some of the food on the plate. He had to admit it was delicious and he loved the amount of meat that was stacked on the plate as well. To Teioh it was a meal fit for a king, and he thought, for once, in these twelve years he deserved to be treated like a king. He had grown to hate himself despite how he used to be, but maybe he could love himself again if he were treated like this again.

He was glad to know that he hadn’t slept with this man but it was still slightly worrisome, just being here was a hazard and he knew that. It wouldn’t take that much persuasion to get him to take off his ring and fuck this young man. It was almost upsetting to think about that and he had to fill his mind with thoughts of his three young children to keep himself from throwing himself at this guy right then and there. He would have to have a shower after this and clear his head, then maybe have a nice conversation with someone sane in the head that could calm him down, or give Ao a piano lesson to put his mind back in music and take it off of sex.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Zach smiled slightly at the thanks he recieved, liking the way the smile lit up this brunette's face, even if there was a lingering weariness behind it. "It's fine. I didn't get my license until last year. But if you're going to be getting that drunk, you might want at least a peice of paper in there with your address on it" he advised lightly, giving a slight laugh, but he was serious. He didn't want to be stumbling upon this man lying in the streets or something. He had always done something about it when somebody was passed out somewhere near him, which was normally only when he was out drinking. He had never actually had to take somebody home though, this was a first.

Zach brushed some of his hair back from his face once his hand was free. "You're welcome" he nodded, setting his own plate down on his bedside table. "I'm Zach Wallow. Nice to meet you" the blonde gave a crooked grin before leaving to grab the Tylenol, and their beverages. He grabbed the bottle of Tylenol first, setting it down on the counter while he poured water for Teioh, and a glass of orange juice for himself. Holding the bottle of pills between his arm and chest, he grabbed a glass in either hand and headed back to his bedroom, having no trouble carrying the three objects. He set his glass down beside his plate and grabbed the bottle of Tylenol, walking over to the other side of the bed "I swear, this stuff does miracles to headaches" he said, giving the little bottle a bit of a shake. He set the bottle and glass side by side on the side table beside Teioh.

Getting to his breakfast finally, Zach dug in, sitting cross-legged on his side of the bed. He had a feeling that the man beside him didn't want to be there, and was slightly on edge, and he was curious as to why, but he didn't pry. Teioh could leave whenever he wanted, though he was almost positive he was going to want to shower or something first. He rarely ever got drunk enough to get hangovers, but when he did, he knew that Tylenol, a lot of sleep, and a nice long shower were the best things for it.

RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Teioh nodded, “Well it’s not like I plan on doing that kind of thing.” He said. He knew the young man was just trying to be kind and sincere, but it was kind of annoying, it was as though he thought he went out and got himself plastered very often. This was the first time he had done something like this in a long time, and the first time in many years that he had done so alone. But he just smiled he didn’t know what else to do; it was how he had gotten through nearly every situation in his life. He had to wonder though, if bringing random strangers home was a habit for this guy or if Teioh, like always, was just the exception to this, and the very attractive exception at that.

“And it’s nice to meet you too, Zach.” Teioh said nodding when he was given a name. He was quick to grab the Tylenol and down the pills. “Yeah, but I’m still going to have to have a shower after this. You already leant me your bed, so I’m guessing you’re fine with me stealing your shower as well.” He said with a laugh. He continued to eat savouring every single bite he took. He unbuttoned his shirt which he was amazed was still done up. He hated the suit he had to wear for work they could just get so uncomfortable, it was remarkable that he was able to sleep in it at all.

“So, why’d you pick me up anyway?” Teioh started smiling up at Zach, “Feel sorry for a poor old man? Or did you think you could get lucky with the sexy drunk guy?” He offered as possible answers thinking one of them was probably close to the real answer. Teioh knew the only reason he himself would pick someone up was if he knew he had a chance to score with them, but that was a long time ago. “And while I’m at the questioning, just how old are you, Zach.” He said out of pure curiosity, he would feel a little bad if this kid was more than five years younger than Teioh was, not that he was really planning on having sex with him... right now. It the mood struck he knew he would end up going with the flow, but he would avoid it until that moment struck.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Zach gave a slight laugh when Teioh brought up the shower, nodding. "Yeah, sure, go right ahead. It's a bit tricky to work though, so if you need help, just ask" it had taken him a while to figure it out the first time, but he had gotten it after that. Any of his friends who stayed over had to get instructions from him first, but he didn't know how good Teioh was at figuring things like that out. "What's with the suit anyways?" Zach asked, looking up from his meal when the brunette started undoing his shirt. He didn't know many people who would walk around in suits, and Teioh didn't look like the type of person to wear one. He personally avoided suits as often as possible, but sometimes that didn't always work in his favour.

Raising an eyebrow, Zach looked up. He shrugged after a moment. "Well I couldn't just leave you there. . . God knows what could have happened to you. I would have felt terrible" he explained, shoving another forkful of food into his mouth when he finished speaking. He laughed slightly at the question about his age, not sure why it was an important question, but he didn't mind. "I turned 23 last month" he replied, "You?" This man didn't look like he couldn't be much older than him, but looks could be decieving. He was used to being around people who were a few years older than him anyways, since not many models in the company he worked for were his age. There were the teenagers, and the people from 25-30, and then there were he and John, stuck in the middle by themselves.

Zach couldn't help but wonder if he would see this man again. He figured that Teioh lived in the general area, and he might see him in public places, but the brunette would probably just leave with his thanks, and never talk to him again. Unless they really created a friendship over the next little while, he figured they would just go their seperate ways. He didn't like things like that, but he would deal with it. That was one of the many reasons he avoided one night stands. He preferred relationships, but occasionally there was a slip in that, which was unavoidable for any man sometimes.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 pm

Teioh nodded, glad that the man had said he could use the shower though he hadn’t doubted it. He bit his tongue to keep from asking Zach to join him to help him figure it out, it was simply force of habit. “Don’t worry about; we’ll deal with it when the time comes.” Teioh said in regards to the tricky shower, waving it off with one hand and a light laugh. Depending on how this conversation went there was a chance Zach would be joining him in the shower of his own free will. Zach brought up the suit and Teioh frowned slightly looking over at his jacket which was draped over the back of the chair and memories of the day before rushed into his mind.

“I was at an afternoon performance yesterday...” he said, to most people he spoke to it was common logic what exactly he meant by that but he knew this guy had no idea what he did for a living. “Ah, right, I’m the pianist in the local Orchestra, you’ve probably never seen one of our performances, but I do recommend it, and not just because I get paid. We’re actually very good.” He said with a laugh. He was used to this self promotion, he loved it when he knew people in the audience, he knew he was popular, but knowing the people that were watching him made him feel a little more important, though as the pianist he was already a very important part of the orchestra, often having parts on one else had or solos.

He almost cringed in the age he was given, it was sort of in the grey zone, he knew it could be worse but seven years was still quite the difference. He took a few bites of his food again, quite upset at the fact that the food he had been given was almost completely gone already. It seemed as though he had only had it for a few seconds. “Me...ah, I’m thirty...I know I’m just some stupid old fart.” He said running his hand through his hair, sighing as he did so. He didn’t like telling people his age because he didn’t feel as old as he was. “But, if it’s any sort of consolation, I’m still 18 on the inside.” He said with a laugh hoping that Zach would laugh with him.

“Anyways, off the subject that I’m some old fogey...what do you do for a living?” He asked not wanting to really talk about age anymore. He was more curious about what sort of guy would drag a passed out drunk guy all the way to their own house where anything could happen. And beside that point, this guy seemed very interesting and he would love to learn more about him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Zach nodded his agreement, looking back down to his food. He would help Teioh with the shower when he needed it, but for now put the thought out of his mind. His guest showering wasn't the biggest thing on his mind. He was curious about this man, because there normally wasn't much to drive somebody to drink that much by themselves. He wanted to know what was wrong with the brunette's life, but of course this was no place for him to pry. He tilted his head to the side at the mention of a performance, about to ask about it when Teioh expanded. "Ah. That's pretty cool. I should come out and watch sometime" he said, giving a grin. It was always nice to meet another artist, no matter what form it was. "Where do I get a ticket?" Zach asked, not recalling ever having seen somebody selling tickets to an orchestra around the city. He was sure he would have no trouble paying for a ticket, and he was almost positive it would be well worth it.

Zach had noticed how quickly the brunette's food had been disappearing, and was glad he had made that much food. He had been thinking while he cooked that it might be too much, but he knew now that wasn't the case. The blonde was a bit surprised with the number he was given, since this man looked younger than that, but he didn't show it, simply nodding. "Yeah, that is a bit of a consolation" Zach laughed, grinning at the brunette. It was hard to think that Teioh was thirty, since he really didn't look it, and didn't seem to act it either. He would have guessed around 26 or so. Apparently Teioh was just lucky with his looks though.

The blonde laughed slightly at the way this man chose to change the subject. He didn't think that thirty was that old, but that was his opinion. "Well, I'm in the arts business, like you are. I'm a model" he stated, giving a shrug. He never had made a big deal out of his job, although some of the people he worked with flaunted it to the extent, gettin as much attention as was possible. "I'm mostly in magazines, and sometimes advertisements for things" he explained. There wasn't much more he appeared in, and the other things were just little random things here and there, but he didn't really care where he was shown.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Teioh smiled as Zach said he thought it would be fun to see sometime. “You can buy them online or at the hall we play at...I’ll give you a link and an address another time.” Teioh said shrugging knowing he would definitely be hooking this guy up with tickets sometime in the near future. “It’ll be awesome it you come to one of my performances, I know the next piece we’re putting together features the piano for a good chunk of it.” He said proudly. He quickly clued into the fact though, that he had an evening performance that night and wondered if he would be there on time, or in generally, though his headache seemed to be gone he still didn’t feel like getting up and working. “I actually have a performance tonight...which I, unfortunately, can’t miss. They don’t exactly have a back-up pianist. It’s too bad, because I really don’t feel like doing anything today.” He said leaning back and shaking his head as he explained.

“A model, eh?” Teioh said sitting back up and cocking an eyebrow. He looked Zach over again and he could definitely see why this kid was a model. He had the body, the face, the hair. “Yeah, I can see that. But I’ve never seen you in anything; I’m going to have to start paying more attention to little things from now on. It would be cool to see you in a magazine.” He said with a laugh. He finished off his plate and drained his water before putting the empty plate on the bedside table. He leaned back and let out a heavy sigh, letting his eyes close.

He was silent for a moment before he finally spoke, quietly shaking his head, a small frown coming onto his features. “I don’t want to go home today...” He sighed heavily unable to help himself. He knew he hadn’t known this guy for very long, but he knew he could trust him. He had proved himself to be a nice, trustworthy guy so far. “It’s like prison there.” He said tugging off his wedding ring. He held it up to the light above his face, opening his eyes and glaring at it. He showed it to Zach, “This, is the symbol of all evil.” He said, keeping it there for a moment before throwing it to the other side of the room. “Tie me down, of all people.”

Teioh fell silent again before looking to Zach sitting up and leaning closer to him, “We might not have had sex yesterday...but what about right now. If you’re up for it.” Teioh said with a smirk. He was all for having sex to spite his wife right now. Who better then the trustworthy, not to mention drop dead sexy, model he had just met. He didn’t think he had to worry about anything with this seemingly submissive man as a partner.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Zach nodded, giving a smile. "That's awesome, thanks" he grinned, happy to hear that. He would love to go to one of the performances, and see just how well the brunette could play the piano. He had always loved the sound, even if he couldn't play himself. "Yeah? I expect you to play well then" he said, nearing the end of his breakfast. The way Teioh spoke about his work, he seemed to really love it, and he figured that he was very good at the piano. He tilted his head at the mention of the brunette not wanting to go to the performance that night, giving a slight laugh at the end comment. Not wanting to do anything, he could understand that. Most people could. "The drawback of playing such an important instrument" Zach was just guessing on that part, but he was sure it was true. The only instrument he knew how to play was the trombone, that he learned in elementary school, as well as the ninth grade.

Zach grinned slightly as he was looked over, figuring that Teioh was observing the reason he had his job, and his thoughts were confirmed when the man spoke again. He gave a slight laugh, nodding. "Yeah. Well I still find it a bit weird to flip through a magazine and see myself on a random page" he admitted, finishing his plate a bit after his guest, setting his plate aside as well. "I've only had the job for a year and a half, but I love it" he smiled, stretching slightly. It was fun, creative, paid well, and he got to meet a lot of great people. It was far from easy though.

Zach frowned slightly, looking over at Teioh when he spoke, figuring that this was the reason behind the reason he had been at the bar the previous night. His eyebrows rose slightly at the brunette comparing his home to a prison, but he remained silent, allowing Teioh to either explain, or leave the subject alone. His eyes trained on the wedding ring, realization dawning on his fairly quickly. A rocky marraige, apparently. He was a bit surprised when the man threw the ring across the room, not having expected that. "Well you're free to stay here as long as you like" he offered with a shrug. He wouldn't mind having somebody staying with him, but he figured Teioh would go back to his family soon anyways.

Zach ran a hand through his messy hair, green eyes training on his guest again when the man sat up, leaning a bit closer to him. His eyes widened slightly when he spoke, not having expected that to come out of his mouth of all things. "I, uh. . . what?" he fumbled for words for a moment, figuring that this was just something to bother Teioh's wife if she ever found out, but he was seriously considering it. He hadn't gotten laid in quite a while, and it would definitely be nice with this man, who was very attractive, even if he had just met him. "I. . . you know what, sure, why not" he decided, giving in rather easily. He knew exactly why not, because the man was married, clearly, but if Teioh had no problems with it. . . He normally wasn't one for things like this anyways, but letting loose every once and a while couldn't hurt. Uncrossing his legs, Zach shifted closer to Teioh, tossing his hair back and straddling the older man's hips.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 am

Teioh kept Zach’s words in the back of his head, about staying here whenever he needed to; he would most likely be taking the younger man up on that sometime in the near future. Teioh was patient, and slightly on edge, as he waited for a response, not liking the initial shock but he mentally patted himself on the back when Zach gave in and straddled Teioh’s hips. Teioh laughed slightly holding the collar of Zach’s shirt in one hand and pressing his lips to the younger. He pulled away after the short kiss, “For now...let’s just pretend I’m not married, I’m twenty-one years old and single...for now.” He said with a small laugh. His other hand trailed up Zach’s back before resting in his hair, taking a firm grip of the blond locks. He pulled Zach forward again and pressed their lips together taking the blonds top lip between his own and sucking on it before tilting his head in an attempt to open the blonde’s mouth up and delve deeper into this intimate little actions.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Zach accepted the kiss, only truly realizing how long it had been now, raising an eyebrow when the man pulled away. "Fair enough" he replied, giving a slight shiver at the hand up his back to his head, gripping his hair. He reached up to grab the sides of Teioh's open dress shirt, pushing it back on his shoulders. Responding to the kiss easily, he let out a light sigh of a moan when his lip was sucked on. His lips parted at the tilt of Teioh's head, though he felt guitly with what he was doing. Teioh was married, and seven years older than him. Not to mention the fact that he had only really met him this morning. It was wrong on so many levels, but he didn't complain, shoving the thoughts out of his head and focusing on what was to come.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Teioh laughed into the kiss at Zach's response. When the other man's mouth opened his tongue dipped into the wet cavern sneaking underneath and entwining with Zach's. He let out a content sigh through his nose. He let got of the collar of Zach's shirt and slipped the hand down and back to Zach's ass. He grabbed it roughly before rubbing it, repeating the gesture after slipping hand hand into the garments, feeling Zach's bare flesh. "Damn it's been so long..." he said pulling away from the kiss for a moment before pressing back again with even more enthusiasm then before. Thoughts of his wife and kids as well as the life he had been living vanished from his head replaced by how he had been when he was younger going around and getting with anyone who happened to be around. The way he still wanted to be. This was as close as he was going to get to going back to that way of life even if they only went this far this one time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:37 pm

Zach echoed the brunette's content noise when his tongue invaded his mouth, twining with his own. He pushed the open shirt even farther down his arms, and hand moving down his back, exploring the skin there with his fingertips, the other running down the man's chest, nails raking lightly, nowhere near enough to hurt. He groaned into Teioh's mouth when the hand found his ass, not taking much time before it was inside his boxers, against his bare skin. He was panting by the time the older man pulled away, but he wasn't given much time before their lips were back together, though he wasn't complaining. His mind was blissfully empty once he had shoved away his conflicting thoughts, much more interested in their current actions. Letting out a light moan, he ground his hips down against Teioh's own.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Teioh shivered at the feeling of nails running down his chest. This was just as passionate as he needed it right now. When Zach ground down against his hips Teioh let out a moan pulling his lips from Zach's. He was quick to flip the both of them over pinning Zach to the bed. He smirked down at him before nipping his bottom lip a moment. He moved his mouth lazily, dragging his tongue along Zach's jawline before stopping at his neck and biting and sucking at the pale skin beneath his lips. He ground himself down against Zach, his erection quite obvious through his pants. "You a virgin?" Teioh asked, mumbling the words into Zach's throat knowing the man would be able to hear him. He honestly couldn't tell just by looking at him whether he was or not. His hands rested on Zach's chest , thumbs running over the other man's nipples trying to see what sort of reaction that would get him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:27 pm

Zach let out a light gasp as he was flipped over and pinned to his bed. He knew he should have expected it, but it still caught him off guard. He bit his lip lightly at the feeling of Teioh's tongue running slowly along his jaw, before moving to his neck. He tilted his head back, allowing more room for the brunette. If he had really been thinking much, he would have thought about his job, and that hickeys weren't the best things to show up with, but that was nothing makeup couldn't fix, and he wasn't about to stop Teioh anyways. He moaned when the older man ground his erection down onto his own, his green eyes closing. "No" was his only reply to the question asked against his skin. He arched his back and whined slightly when Teioh ran his thumbs over his nipples, which had always been more sensitive than he would have liked.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Teioh hummed his acknowledgment into Zach's neck as his eyes drifted shut and he continued to suck and bite, moving down to Zach's collarbone to continue the actions, being sure to leave another mark there as well. "Good, so I don't have to go easy on you." he said with a laugh in his husky voice opening his eyes and looking into Zach's face through his dark lashes. He loved the way Zach's body arched up as his nipples were teased, for some reason Teioh find guys who were sensitive there incredibly adorable. His mouth moved farther down and one of his hands dropped from Zach's nipple to their pants. He was quick to undo his own and push them down to his knees before rubbing his hardly clothed member against Zach's. He moaned slightly before pulling the erect nipple between his teeth biting it almost roughly, pulling at it as he did with the other between his fingers.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:01 pm

Zach allowed his hands to roam as Teioh sucked on his pale skin, moving down to his collarbone and he assumed it would leave another mark. He opened his eyes a fraction, looking down at Teioh when he spoke, letting out a slight laugh. He had to admit, the way the man's voice had taken on that husky tone was very sexy. "Mhmm. . . don't worry, you can be as rough as you like" he said with a light laugh. The blonde groaned when a layer of clothing was removed from between them before Teioh rubbed against him again. He arched again when Teioh's mouth closed over one of his nipples, biting at it and tugging with his teeth. He let out a slight cry, unable to help himself. Biting his lip again, he laced the fingers on one hand into Teioh's hair, grinding up against him at the same time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:40 am

Teioh laughed at the words, "You might regret saying that..." Teioh stated. He certainly loved all the sounds this young man was emitting. Teioh was quick to push down the two articles left between their bare skin in one movement. He ground down, skin on skin, once before taking both the lengths into one hand and jerking the both of them off. Moving his hips ever so slightly to the motions of his hand. His mouth moved to the side of Zach's nipple and he sucked hard on the skin there, leaving yet another mark, he was going to leave this boy covered in them by the end of this round. After being sure a mark was left his mouth trailed back up to Zach's throat to leave yet another one.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am

"Doubt it" Zach breathed, giving a slight laugh. He let out a light gasp when the remaining clothes between them were removed, Teioh grinding against him again. The friction of bare skin was something he had definitely missed. He was going to have to make sure he got some more often than he did normally. He gave a breathy moan and pressed his hips up into the brunette's hand lightly as he jacked both of them off, giving Teioh's hair a sharp tug. He squirmed slightly when the warm mouth moved to beside his nipple, leaving yet another mark before switching spots yet again. He used his free hand to run his nails down the older man's chest again, adding a bit more pressure this time, having liked the reaction he had gotten with it previously.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Teioh shuddered, groaning at the nails raked down his chest again, hard enough to leave red marks this time. Teioh growled slightly biting at the skin he currently had under his mouth. He let himself trail farther down letting go of their arousals. The hand dipped down and circled Zach's entrance before pushing it in to the knuckle, moving it slightly before adding another one. His lips rested just below Zach's ribs, leaving another mark there as he stretched Zach's ass. His other hand was still teasing one of Zach's nipples. He wasn't going to stretch this guy much he wanted it to be tight and he wanted to hear Zach's scream and moan. None the less he looked for the sensitive bundle of nerves that would drive Zach nuts with the two long digits that were inside the younger, smaller man.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Zach bit back a sigh when the brunette moved his hand off of their lengths, but he didn't complain, because the hand was now at his entrance. He let out a sound of slight discomfort when the first finger pushed in, the second following soon after. He shifted his hips, getting used to the feeling of the digits inside of him. The blonde squirmed on his sheets, the fingers still teasing his nipple adding to the sensations. He arched and let out a cry of pleasure, his whole body tensing as Teioh's fingers brushed the nerves inside of him. "T-Teioh~" he moaned, eyes closed tightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Teioh sighed softly hearing Zach moan his name. Liking the reaction he thrust his fingers into that spot a few times. He then pulled the fingers out. He pulled himself away from Zach, propping himself up more. He placed himself just outside of Zach's hole smiling down at the other man, leaning down and giving him a small kiss on the lips before thrusting to the hilt in one go. He gave the younger man mere seconds to adjust before starting at a pace he was used to. It was a relatively relaxed pace but he could still feel how the muscles had not yet gotten used to the intrusion. It was incredibly tight and it was more stimulation then Teioh had had in a very, very long time. "Fuck..." Teioh hissed his eyes closing as he tried not to speed up his pace to much.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum: