The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 20 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Zach wasn't quite sure what Teioh was muttering about when he entered the room, but it was slightly amusing. He laughed slightly, nodding a bit at the answer, glancing at the screen once more, watching the colourful ponies for a moment before walking back into the kitchen, laughing to himself. He finished with the cooking easily, dishing it out onto two plates, a smaller amount for him. Filling the two glasses with orange juice, he carried Teioh's breakfast out, setting them on the table in front of him along with the cutlery. "Breakfast, is served" he said in a mock formal voice, giving a slight bow before going to grab his own food. He carried it out to the couch as well, setting it down and sitting down beside Teioh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Though completely engrossed in though show on the screen he did peel his eyes away from the ponies as food was set in front of him, sitting a little more normally as he did so pulling it closer and digging in. "Thanks." he muttered through a full mouth before letting his eyes slip back up to the TV right across from him. "This looks like a pretty boring episode, no musical numbers yet." He said with a frown. At this moment in the show Rainbow Dash, who he was secretly quite happy to see on the screen, was trying to help Applebloom get her cutie mark before she went to Diamond Tiara's party. If anything, Applebloom was determined. He watched the show, not saying anything as Pinkie Pie finally showed up on the screen saying that Applebloom should go over and eat cupcakes at Sugar Cube Corner. He laughed slightly figuring he knew where this was going, and sure enough Pinkie Pie rather quickly broke into a musical number. At the end of it Teioh started to laugh, almost unable to contain himself, "Oh Pinkie Pie, you're so random." He said falling onto his side as he continued to laugh wondering what Zach's reaction would be to the cupcake song.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:14 pm

"You're welcome" Zach said simply, digging into his food quickly, glancing at the clock to check the time, just making sure he wouldn't be running late. He laughed slightly at what Teioh considered a 'boring episode', though it didn't surprise him, with the brunette's very clear love of music. He watched as a pink pony came onto the screen, and soon enough, there was in fact a musical number, which made him raise an eyebrow, slightly concerned about this pony's mentality. Teioh started laughing when it was over, and Zach was a bit confused as to why he was laughing so hard at this. "Well that was. . . interesting. I didn't know ponies could sing. . . or cook" he said, not quite sure what attracted the older man to this show so much. "I have to say, I would never eat a cupcake made by a pony. . ." he trailed off, sticking a piece of bacon in his mouth, looking down at his lover, who was currently on his side on the couch.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Teioh smiled, "Well you just haven't been watching this show for very long. Ponies can do a lot." Teioh said looking over at Zach, managing to calm his laughter and continue to watch the episode on the television. "And cupcakes are cupcakes. it would definitely be a bonus if Pinkie Pie were the one who made them. That pony's got skill." He stated before continuing to eat and watch the episode in silence. Watching the TV definitely slowed down his eating and he was still eating even when Apple Bloom was at the part and was covering up her blank flank with a sheet. 'My cutie mark is jus' so amazin' that I'd take the spotligh' away from you Diamond.' Apple Bloom had said and Teioh found himself giggling again. "I totally know what that's like, Apple Bloom." Teioh said shaking his head and shoving the last bit of food into his mouth and draining the last of his juice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Zach laughed, shaking his head bemusedly. "I have to admit, I don't tend to watch My Little Pony" he agreed, Steadily eating his breakfast, he was only half paying attention to the show, not exactly understanding it. Never having watched it before, he didn't know the charachters, or their personalities, or their relations with each other. He got the gist of it, but it would be better if he actually knew more about it. He shrugged these thoughts off as Teioh started to laugh again, finding the way the brunette responded to the show rather cute, despite himself. He just laughed and shook his head again, sitting back on the couch, already having finished his food at this point. He glanced at the clock, just double checking the time. He still had about an hour before he should be on his way to work. Getting up, he grabbed his dishes and Teioh's, heading into the kitchen to clean up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Teioh just laughed and shook his head, "I've watched it with my daughter a couple times." He mumbled. He continued to watch as Zach got up and brought dishes to the kitchen. The show was pretty much over by now and it cut to commercial with probably a couple minutes left to it. He got up and headed into the kitchen where Zach was cleaning up, smiling at him from the doorway before stepping in and wrapping his arms around the other man's waist, pressing himself against Zach's back. He let out a sigh from his mouth against Zach's ear and just held him like this to see what sort of reaction Zach had for him. He let his eyes slip shut as one of his hands trailed upwards the other staying on Zach's side.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Zach stacked all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, which took no time at all. He closed the machine and moved over to the sink, where the frying pans he had used waited to be washed. He ran a hand through his hair, not noticing Teioh enter the room. He was just reaching for the first pan when he felt arms wrap themselves around his waist. The blonde jumped slightly, not having expected it, but he relaxed into the embrace instantly, echoing the sigh that was let out against his ear. He moved one of his hands to rest over the one that remained on his waist, eyes closing halfway. He turned his head, brushing his lips against the other man's lightly, eyes narrowing further.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Teioh just relaxed more into Zach as his hand touched his own liking the way he seemed to relax so easily into Teioh's body. It astounded him really, that after only a week of knowing a person that they could have grown so close, it was almost scary to think of how serious these feelings were. He wondered if he would have to try fucking someone else just to make sure it wasn't the lack of sex sneaking up on him and taking him by surprise. He would ask Utakata... Zach never needed to know about it anyways. When lips brushed his, his eyes slipped open and he looked into Zach's nearly closed eyes smiling slightly as he closed the minimal space and kissed him once for a moment before pulling their lips apart again, lingering close to Zach though. It was a shame that they were going to have to leave soon, hopefully it wouldn't be long before they could see each other again. He let out a sigh smiling and keeping his eyes on Zach's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:26 pm

Zach let out a light sigh, perfectly content with how easily they relaxed into each other. He knew it was odd, feeling this content being so close to somebody after so short a time, but he wasn't complaining. He was seriously contemplating 'love at first sight', but he didn't say anything about that. He remained silent, the corner of his lips quirking up slightly as their lips met for a moment. He opened his eyes a bit wider, having no problem with meeting Teioh's eyes like this, quite enjoying the contact. He let his hand drop from where it rested over the older man's, turning in his embrace to wrap his arms around Teioh's neck, kissing him again, shortly. "I love you. . ." he breathed when he pulled away, unable to help himself. It felt stange, how content he was to speak those words to Teioh. It just felt right.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:39 am

Teioh shifted only slightly, to make it easier for Zach to turn around before letting his hands rest again on the small of Zach's back, smiling down at the gorgeous blond in front of him. The smile was stolen by a kiss for a small moment though and he let out a sigh as their lips parted again. "I love you too." Teioh responded the smile coming back onto his face. No matter how much he would have loved to stay in this position for a long time, he knew that Zach would have to get to work soon and it would probably be a good idea to let the family know that he had stopped by the house and didn't simply ignore them this time around. He pulled himself away from Zach, almost reluctantly, "I'll be one second." he said holding up one finger before walking off rather quickly to the bed room.

He picked up his pants and pulled his cellphone from one of the pockets glad to see that he had no new messages and no missed calls, things could have ended badly if Mariko had decided to call him during the night. He sighed as he dialed Utakata's house and after quite a few rings Utakata answered with a rather tired sounding voice saying 'hello' practically under his breath. Teioh just smiled for a second letting out a short laugh, knowing that Utakata had no idea who he was talking too. "Did Mariko call at all?" He asked sitting down on the bed. Utakata almost audibly perked up at the voice.

"Oh! Teioh, good morning." He said his voice no longer low but much more the way it usually was, "No she didn't call but I've got a bone to pick with you! Why did you already explain everything to Kyo!? Why not me!? Have you always loved her more than me?" He started going on, and Teioh just responded with a 'I love you all equally'. Utakata laughed, "You're a father Teioh, if anyone knows that's not true it would be you. Which of your kids to you love the best?" He asked sounding accomplished.

Teioh couldn't let Utakata win with that one. He just sighed, "I love each of them very much for different reasons, Ao is my adorable little girl, Shiro is smart, blunt and brave and Kuro is like a mini-me. I actually do love them all the same." He smiled at the end at Utakata's sudden complete silence and he knew that the victory now belonged to him. He couldn't help but mentally pat himself on the back for that one. "So do you believe I love all of you equally now? I'll be sure to tell you when one of you passes the others." He said with a sense of finality, as though telling the other man to change the subject.

"You were spending the night with your new boy toy?" Utakata asked. Teioh hummed his yes into the receiver. Utakata laughed in a very girly manner at this answer and Teioh found himself rolling his eyes, but he couldn't knock the smile off of his face. "So how was it!? Did you guys have fun?" He asked and Teioh just continued to laugh looking up for a little bit he knew he could make up anything he wanted or he could not tell him anything, or he could tell him the truth. "I just slept Utakata, we actually didn't do much of anything last night." Teioh said and he couldn't tell whether Utakata was shocked to hear that or not. "I'm going to go now though, I'm going to stop by the house before I go to work. I'll talk to you later." Teioh said. Utakata said bye as well and he closed the phone.

He got himself dressed before he walked back out into the living room. He stretched slightly, yawning as he did so, "I think I should probably get going..." he said out loud scratching the back of his head and stepping towards the door pulling his shoes back on. "I'll see you later then?" he asked with a bright smile. He figured he could get a couple more hours of sleep when he got home anyways, it would be nice.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Zach let out a content sigh, the corner of his lips twitching up slightly, happy where he was, with Teioh. He was well aware that he couldn’t spend much more time here with the man, as much as he would have loved to just get the day to spend with him, and do whatever. He didn’t even really care what. All too soon though, Teioh was pulling away, although the blonde was sure it was reluctantly. He leaned back against the counter, nodding. “All right” he said simply, figuring that the brunette was going to get dressed and such.

Turning back to the dishwasher, he loaded the rest of the dishes easily; closing it all once he was finished. He could hear the sound of the television in the living room, and what sounded faintly like Teioh’s voice, and he figured the man was on his phone, probably talking to his wife or something. Zach felt a stab of jealousy at the thought of Mariko, but blushed and instantly shoved the thoughts aside. Really, he had no right to be jealous over the person Teioh was married to.

Washing the frying pans he used to cook breakfast, the blonde model dried and put away the dishes before he ventured out of the kitchen, which was now spotless once more. He glanced at the clock on the wall, which told him he had half an hour before he had to leave, and he sighed. Even if Teioh had to leave, he would have liked to lie around for a bit longer. As much as he liked his work, and he had no problem working, relaxing every once and a while was nice.

Zach looked back to his bedroom door when the older man walked back into the living room, stretching and yawning. He walked over to the front door, leaning lightly against the wall and crossing his arms as Teioh put his shoes on. “Yeah, of course” he said with a smile. “Just, ah, text me, or call me or whatever later. I don’t know what my schedule’s like for the next while, but I should find out sometime in the next couple of days.” Zach ran a hand through his already sleep-tousled hair, wondering when he would actually be able to see the taller man next. Sure, he had seem him quite frequently in the week he had known him, but he didn’t know how long that could last for.

A week. Could that really be how long he had known Teioh for? He had never really ‘fallen in love’ in his life. Sure, he loved people, his family and friends, but then Teioh waltzes into his life (or rather was unconsciously carried into it), and he fell for him. He could hardly believe he had done something like that so quickly, and he hardly knew what to do about it. He knew this was going to change his whole life, but in a good way or a bad way, he had no yet decided.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Teioh smiled brightly, “Of course, I’ll text you when I’m out of rehearsal.” He said before leaning forward, taking Zach’s chin in one hand and giving him one last kiss, “See ya.” He said with a smile before walking out of the room and out into the hallway. He let out a sigh, he knew he was bad for even thinking about possibly fucking another guy and he didn’t know what doing it with Utakata would prove anyways, he had known the black haired man since he was incredibly little he already loved him as much as he possibly could love him and one more fuck with him wasn’t going to change that all. He pushed the button to call the elevator and shook his head letting out a laugh not believe how silly he had been.

The elevator door slid open and he saw a new but familiar face. “Cale? Right?” Teioh said eyes opening wide in surprise at the unexpected elevator guest. Cale blinked in surprise and just smiled and nodded.

“And you’re Teioh, right?” Teioh just nodded and stepped in, noting that the ground floor was already selected so just pushed the button to close the door, hoping that he could have a nice, albeit short, conversation with the young man without being disturbed. This is when the idea hit him… Having sex with Utakata wouldn’t mean much at all but he hardly knew this guy, he knew this guy about as much as he had known Zach that first day. Why not try it with this guy. “So you left your lovers house?” Cale asked and Teioh blinked, bringing himself back out of his thoughts.

“Nah, he’s not really my lover… More like… a friend with benefits, y’know?” Teioh said with a smile, scratching the back of his head as said it. He knew it wasn’t completely true, but it wasn’t exactly a lie either, they had never once said to each other that they were lovers, the fact that Teioh was indeed married sort of held that title back for the two men. Who said he couldn’t stretch the truth here though, Cale wouldn’t know any better anyways so it really didn’t matter. “I’m always looking for a nice way of release. I’m not young anymore but I can still have fun every once and a while, can’t I?” He said with a sly smile in Cale’s direction. Cale looked at him then looked away, blushing slightly. “You’re blushing.” Teioh stated, pointing out the obvious with a smirk, “Am I your type?” He asked.

“Um…my type…uh more or less… yeah I guess so…” Cale admitted. The answer made Teioh smile, the brunette made a move putting a hand on either side of Cale’s head leaning in close against him, pressing him roughly up against the wall of the elevator. Cale himself had to admit, this made the man much more his own taste, being forced like this was the kind of thing Cale really found himself into, still he would have liked for the other to be a little bit more muscular. He didn’t say anything and just took a single sharp breath as Teioh pressed their lips together, lips parting and tongues sliding together as though it was the most normal way to go.

Though Cale was to afraid to let his hands trail away from Teioh’s neck, the brunette was not shy about letting his hands wander Cale’s body, hands teasing at the hem of his shirt sliding it up a few inches, fingers running over skin, making Cale want more. The elevator doors opened way too soon and the two of them were revealed to the lobby. Teioh pulled away from the young man and smiled, “You got anything in particular planned?” He said his hands sliding up and resting on Cale’s collar, his eyes trailing all over Cale’s body, or what he could see of it.

“I have to go to work…” Cale said, looking off to the side, trying not to meet Teioh’s gaze.

“I could pay for your lost time… would you like to come by my place?” Teioh said, “I can promise you some real fun…” He added taking a hold of Cale’s sleeve and pulling him out of the elevator. He was pretty sure that there was no chance the younger man was going to say no.

And just as he thought, “I-I guess that’s alright.” Cale said with the smallest of a smile following Teioh out, unable to keep himself from going with the older man. He really was incredibly attractive, and a chance to have sex with such a beautiful man wasn’t going to just come up like this all the time, he had to take this opportunity while he could, and he would enjoy it while he did. “That sounds fine.” He added stepping closer to Teioh.

“You can drive, right? I don’t think I can wait that much longer.” Teioh said biting at his bottom lip and looking Cale over once more. The green haired man nodded slowly and the two of them headed out of the building. Teioh figured now that he was going to miss most of his rehearsal, but he found he didn’t really care, he was doing this little experiment for a good reason, the fact that he got sex out of it was just a bonus. Missing the rehearsal was a minor drawback, it wasn’t as it he had to go he wasn’t getting paid for it, it was completely optional but he usually wasn’t one to miss practices. But what was done was done, and he may as well enjoy it while he could.

So far guilt hasn’t started to bite at him, in fact he was feeling quite good, he was definitely glad to see that he still had it. He pushed all the thoughts of Mariko and Zach out of his mind as he sat in the passenger seat of this stranger’s car and the two of them drove off towards a local hotel where they would be spending some… quality time with each other.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Smiling, Zach accepted the kiss, nodding after slightly at his previous words. "All right, I'll see you later. Have a nice day" he said with a smile, giving a short wave before the brunette left his apartment, the door closing with a very final sound. Sighing, the blonde ran a hand through his hair, walking over to the TV and switching it off, ignoring the fact that his apartment now felt so much more empty than it usually did. He was going to have to invite John over later or something. Checking the clock once more, Zach sighed, heading into his bedroom to get ready.

Showering quickly, he dried his hair, just to be ready if he needed to get it styled or something. applying some foundation to any remaining hickeys that were visible and dressing in rather casual clothing, he eventually made his way out the door, grabbing his keys, phone, and wallet. The ride down the elevator was rather uneventful, as he was alone for the entire way, though it didn't bother him really.

The blonde model drove the short distance to work, greeted once inside by John, who was apparently waiting for him.

"Sooo how was your date last night?" the black haired man asked, giving his friend a rather wicked grin. Zach grinned right back, though it was a decidedly less wicked smile, as he laughed.

"It was pretty great. The movie was good, and it was great to get to spend some time with him like that, but Jessica did turn up just before the movie" he explained, frowning at this last bit. "Apparently, they had sex while they were both in highschool." His distaste was clear in his voice, and he couldn't help but make a face. John grimaced slightly, shaking his head.

"Owch, I'm sure that went over horribly, knowing your bitchy sister. I hope you gave her shit for that" he said seriously, crossing his arms, though smiling when he recieved a nod from the shorter model.

"Yeah, I gave her hell, and then Teioh gave her hell, and then she slapped him across the face and left."

"I always knew she was a bitch! You can't just slap somebody in the middle of a movie theatre!" John exclaimed, though he honestly wasn't surprised, having grown up around the girl. "Anyways, how was the sex?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Zach blushed slightly, unable to help himself, thinking about what they did at the movies, but he shook his head. "That bad?" the taller man asked, raising an eyebrow, misinterpreting the shake of his head.

"No! No, we just didn't last night!" Zach corrected himself hastily, fairly sure that sex with Teioh couldn't be terrible. He was sure that the brunette would be offended if he ever thought that though.

John grinned, ruffling his friend's hair. "Awh, you managed to keep your hormones in check! You're growing up!" His tone was mocking, and Zach jabbed him in the side in retaliation, muttering at him to shut up.

"Anyways, I've gotta get going, before my manager kills me. I really don't think he'll be happy if I'm late. I'll see you later, kay?" Recieving an affirmative from his black-haired friend, Zach gave him a quick hug and departed, heading in the opposite directon from his friend. His manager seemed rather irritated when the blonde arrived, but after a lingering stare on his neck, unnoticed by Zach, the man seemed to brighten up, from the lack of visible marks marring the pale skin.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum