The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settle Down.

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Settle Down. - Page 11 Empty Re: Settle Down.

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Teioh grunted slightly when Zach came, unable to help but cum at almost the same time. His fingers tightened in Zach's hair, yanking on it without really meaning to. He felt himself go completely slack, letting himself fall back onto the carpet with a dull thud. He wrapped his arms around Zach and pulled him down on top of him, "I love you so much Zach...so much..." he said into Zach's ear, kissing his cheek multiple times with a small sigh escaping through his nose. He wanted to glance over at the clock, but couldn't bring himself to open his eyes and turn his head. "It's a shame...we can't freeze time right now..." he said, tightening his arms around Zach's body keeping the young man held close to his body.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Zach let out a slight gasp when the other man came, tugging at his hair sharply, not that he minded. He had no problem with being pulled down on the other man, lying against him contently. He gave a happy hum, smiling at the lips on his cheek, and the words in his ear. "I love you too. I really do" he replied, nuzzling into Teioh's neck lightly. He didn't bother moving his hips away from the brunette's, quite enjoying the feeling of Teioh inside of him. "Hmm. . . I'll learn magic, then I'll freeze time for us" he decided, nodding slightly. Bodies pressed together like this, he was extremely comfortable, and he couldn't help but be incredibly happy.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 am

Teioh sighed but couldn't help but let out a small laugh as Zach told him he would learn magic just to let them stay like this. "That's a wonderful thought... I look forward to it." He said. His nose was pressed to the side of Zach's face and he inhaled deeply dragging Zach's smell up into his nose. He really would have loved to stay like that for a long time more. He looked over at the clock finally, dragging his face away from Zach, his eyes opened wide a little as he realized how much time had gone by. It was around three, which meant...and sure enough there was a click from the door. Teioh sat up, bringing Zach up with him. He pulled himself out of the younger man and tugged his pants back up. He sat down very quickly at the piano bench starting to pluck away at the keys and managing to sound as though he was halfway through the song as the door swung open and footsteps started to fill the hall. Teioh was just glad that they hadn't been in a place visible from the door. "Dad, we're home!" Kuro called through the house, Teioh was so glad he had got that obnoxious and loud gene.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 11, 2011 4:15 am

Zach smiled when Teioh said that he looked forward to it. He hummed in agreement to it being a wonderful thought though, content where he was. But of course, luck was not on their side. He heard the door click, and the man underneneath him was moving. He got to his feet quickly, hiking his pants up quickly and doing them up. Taking a seat beside Teioh, he tried his best to look relax, thankful that being a model, when he really needed to, it was easy to get the blush off of his face. Leaning back on his hands as he had before, he let out a slight sigh, shaking his head. That had been a bit too close for his liking. He ran a hand through his hair, which was a mess, hoping to fix it as he heard one of Teioh's children yelling that they were home.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 11, 2011 12:36 pm

"That's nice, now you know the drill. Homework, now." Teioh called. Ao was running into the living room. Teioh stopped the music and put his hands in his lap for a moment before Ao hugged him around the stomach and he hugged her back with one arm. "Daddy, I got an A on my math test today." She said with a huge smile on her face. Teioh laughed, smiling down at her, ruffling her curly brown hair lightly, "I don't know where you got those smarts from, definitely not from me." He said and she laughed. "I have to sign it, don't I...why don't you go get it." He said and she nodded running off to where she had ditched her bag without giving Zach a single glance. Kuro stepped into the room next. He looked at his father then to Zach, "You have company?...He's the guy that had your ring, right?" Kuro said, but he didn't mean anything by it, sticking out his hand to the model sitting at the piano bench, "I'm Kuro Fire, it's nice to meet ya."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Zach looked at the little girl running into the room, unable to help but smile slightly. He really was a cute little girl, and she looked a lot like her father. He smiled as he watched Teioh talking to his daughter, liking the way he interacted with them. He did seem to be a good father, and it was clear even without being told that he loved his kids. He wasn't bothered as she left the room without looking at him, simply watching as she left, quickly replaced by her brother. He was rather thankful it wasn't Shiro, though he was sure it wouldn't be long before he had to face the albino boy. He was surprised at the lack of an accusatory tone from this boy when the ring was brought up, having thought his twin would have brought something about it up. He was glad though, that Kuro seemed much more laid back than his brother. Giving his best charming smile, he took the boy's hand, giving a slight nod. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Zach" he said, deciding already that he liked this kid.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Kuro smiled before turning back to his father, "I don't have homework. Can I play video games?" he asked with a large smile. Teioh gave him a sharp look as his fingers idly played the first 5 notes of C major; quarters, eighths, sixteenths, thirty seconds, sixty fourths, and slowing down again, doing that a couple times. "Mhmm, I don't believe you." He said in a flat tone. Kuro's smile did not waver at all. The two of them had a short staring contest, Kuro laughed and ran his hand through his very messy black hair, "Why don't you believe me?" Kuro asked not understanding. Teioh smirked, still playing but with only one hand. "Because you are a little version of me." He said, he looked to the hallway, "SHIRO!" he called loudly. There was a pause before a voice echoed down the stairs, "Yes?" it said. "Do you have any homework?" Teioh asked. Another 'yes' rang down the stairs and Teioh gave Kuro a look who sighed in defeat walking back out of the room just as Ao came back in. She came up to Teioh and handed him a test and a pen. Teioh looked the test over once before grabbing his daughters head, kissing her on the forehead, "You are a little genius." He said before signing his name with a flourish at the top of the sheet. "Now do your homework then I'll give you a lesson...what instrument do you want to work with today?" he asked. She looked thoughtful for a minute, "the violin." she eventually said. Teioh sighed, "Why that one...I can't play it well...why not the flute or clarinet or something today..." He suggested. Ao shook her head, "Nope, the violin." She said. "Great..." Teioh said with a sigh. Ao laughed as she skipped out of the room. "Kids...why do they always have to find what bothers you...I love them so much though." He said turning to Zach, his fingers finally stopped moving and he put his hand on Zach's lap rubbing the other man's thigh lightly, smiling at him brightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Zach's eyes flicked to the piano when Teioh started to play, rather impressed with how quickly he could play while doing something else, not focused on it at all. He looked away from the keys, back to the father and son, staring at each other. He couldn't help but laugh slightly at their conversation. His eyes flicked to the hallway when Teioh called for his other son, relieved to hear that he was upstairs, from what he could tell from his voice. He didn't exactly feel like being glared at, when he was in such a good mood. He was silent as Kuro left, looking rather defeated, as his sister walked in. He smiled as Teioh kissed Ao's forehead. He couldn't help but think about how cute they looked together. He wasn't all too surprised when the conversation turned to music, but he did raise an eyebrow when several instruments were brought up. He already knew Teioh was amazing at the piano, but he had no idea that there were other instruments he knew how to play. He laughed slightly as the little girl left the room, skipping, before looking back to Teioh. He smiled back, happy with the contact between them, even if Teioh's kids were home now. This at least was innocent enough. "It's because they're kids. Kids always do things just to annoy their parents sometimes. I can tell though. . . It really shows how much you love them" he said, giving a smile. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, well aware that it was extremely messy, not having had time to fix it after they had sex. "How many instruments do you play anyways?" he asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. He was rather curious, since he didn't know many people that could play more then two.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Teioh had to think about the question on how many instrument he played. He pulled his hand away from Zach's leg, opting to rub his leg against Zach's, his foot resting lightly over the models. "Piano, guitar, trombone, french horn, clarinet, bass clarinet, flute, trumpet, baritone, alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax, drums, violin...kind of...I own a oboe, viola, cello, double bass, cornet and bassoon...but I can't play them...you know what. Just come with me." He said standing up. He had been very particular when they got this house he had ensured that they had a basement they could store instruments in. He headed down the stairs expecting Zach to follow him. The room was lined with shelves everything covered. Instruments lined one and a half walls, another had a very long but rather low shelf that was filled to the brim with sheet music, everything sorted neatly by instrument. "I don't know...maybe this is an obsession, I would just love to own every single instrument. Some of these I've had for 20 years though..." He walked to the shelf and pulled off a circular case. "Like this one...French Horn was one of the first ones I learned." He said with a laugh. He put it back up on the shelf. He looked at the large array of cases, counting them in his head, "I play 14, I own 20...I want a English horn next...even though I can't play double reed instruments for the life of me." He said with a laugh. "Anyways feel free to look around, take things out look at them." He said, he himself walked over to a wall which had a few guitars hanging from it. An acoustic, 2 electric and a electric bass. He pulled the acoustic off and threw the strap around his neck sitting down on a small table and playing it casually.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow as Teioh started to list things off, his eyes growing as the list went on. "Jeez. . ." he muttered as Teioh finished speaking, shaking his head. He got up to follow anyways, not knowing where they were going. As they got to the stairs, he figured that the basement was where he kept all of these instruments, finding he was right when he entered the room, full of instruments and sheet music. He was slightly shocked by all of this, and incredibly impressed. "It might be an obsession, but at least it's a rather healthy one" he said, shaking his head. Some obsessions were just strange, but he found this rather interesting. "Jeez, I don't even know what half of these instruments are" he said as Teioh took down one of the guitars, starting to play it. He walked over to the shelves, looking at the stranger cases, that he had no idea what was inside. Looking at them, he recognized some, but others he was clueless about. "This is impressive" he said, eyes flicking up from the bassoon he was looking at to the older man. "I can play. . . the trombone. . . and I havn't played it since highschool" he said, looking over at the familiar case of the trombone. That skill seemed rather meagre compared to Teioh's musical ability, but he was fine with that. Music wasn't really his thing. He enjoyed listening to it more than playing it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Teioh smiled as he watched Zach examining everything, it was quite amusing. He would think that most of the instruments he had were fairly recognizable. He hadn't even started collecting instruments from other countries though he had already decided he wanted to learn to play the Sitar. "Playing one instrument, I believe, is better then not being able to play any at all." He said, still playing just mashing together songs as they came to his head only trying to keep it all in the same key. "Mariko can't play anything..." He said sharply with a small huff of a laugh. "Ao got my talent, she can already play the violin, flute, clarinet and she's very good at the piano...I'll have her play Flight of the Bumblebees for you later if you want." He said, "But anyways come here..." he said taking the guitar off from around his neck. He reached across the table and picked up a pick out of a small tray. "Put your fingers over mine on the neck." He said with a smile, angling the instrument so Zach could hold it but he could still have his fingers at an unawkward angle on the frets.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm

"That's true" Zach agreed, nodding. He was glad he could at least play one thing, even if it felt like nothing compared to Teioh. He was a bit surprised to hear that the older man's wife didn't play anything, but he said nothing about it. He was sure everybody had to, in elementary school. He was almost unsurprised when Teioh went on to list the instruments his daughter could play, which was incredibly impressive for somebody her age. "Sure, I'd love to hear her play" he grinned, wondering just how good she was. It was clear that Teioh's life almost revolved around music. He closed the case of the instrument he was looking at when the brunette summoned him, crossing the room to stand in front of him. He looked down at the guitar, curious as to what he was doing, but he decided not to ask. He knew it would be clear in a minute. He held the guitar, placing his fingers over Teioh's as instructed, looking down at the instrument in his hands. The most he had done with a guitar was goof around with his friend's, just strumming. He looked back up to Teioh, giving a smile.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 4:47 am

Teioh smiled as Zach placed a hand over his. He very carefully removed his hand from under Zach's so the other man's fingers fell where his hand been. He double check the placement before turning his attention to Zach. Letting the instrument rest on his knee he held it in place with one hand. He put the pick in Zach's other hand with his free hand. "Okay now just drag it down across the strings." Teioh said with a small laugh, still holding the instrument in place. "I love seeing how people react when they get a nice sound out of an instrument, they always seem so accomplished." He said with a smile remembering what it had been like teaching his daughter and sons their instruments.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 1:08 pm

Zack looked back down at their hands as Teioh pulled his away carefully. He kept his fingers where they were, careful not to move them. He took the pick, holding it between his thumb and the side of his index finger easily, looking down at it before back up to Teioh. He gave a slight laugh, nodding. "Okay" he replied, putting the pick to the strings. He pushed the pick down, strumming once easily, unable to help but smile at the sound it made. He looked back up to Teioh, giving a slight laugh. He had never really thought about how it felt to make a sound out of an instrument you didn't know how to play. It had been a long time since he learned how to play anything. But he did feel rather accomplished.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Teioh loved the look on Zach's face as he played the chord Teioh had set him up to play. He smiled back, one hand came back up to cover Zach's over the frets, his other went up to his face. He turned Zach's face to his and pressed their lips together for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. "Beautiful." He said for the moment he pulled his lips away from Zach's. He pressed their lips together again bringing his hand down to take the Guitar from Zach and moved it beside him where he sat on top of the table. Now with both hands and arms free he wrapped them both around Zach's waist, one staying on his hip the other trailing up his back to the back of his head, fingers twisting into blond hair to pull him close and delve deeper into the model's mouth.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 pm

Zach glanced back down when he felt Teioh's fingers cover his, figuring that he was going to set them up in a different position. He was proven wrong when the older man's other hand going to his face, turning it to him. He looked back up, giving a smile as their lips were pressed together. He quite enjoyed the frequent kisses he was given. He could really get used to kissing Teioh. He gave a quiet laugh at the one word that left the brunette's mouth, unsure if he was referring to the music or him, but he didn't have time to ask before his mouth was occupied again. He let go of the guitar when it was pulled away, and he was free to move himself closer to the taller man, one arm moving up around his neck, the other gripping the front of the brunette's shirt loosely. All thoughts of the fact that Teioh's children were upstairs were gone, simply feeling content in Teioh's arms, the hand in his blonde hair a comforting feeling. Tilting his head slightly, he pressed a bit harder against the older man's lips, unable to help himself.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Teioh loved being close to Zach more then he had liked being close to most people. For some reason being like this with Zach made him feel very young, a feeling he didn't get enough even though he loved it so much. He hated thinking about how old he actually was, the thought making him feel sick. He absorbed himself in this action with Zach, sighing lightly through his nose as his eyes slipped shut, he could help but be hyper aware of any and all sounds coming from upstairs quite nervous that his kids would come downstairs. He hadn't been this worried about family walking down on him since he had been with Revelation years ago. He pulled his lips away from Zach's and smiled at him, resting his forehead against Zach's, "I don't know how many times I've said it today, but I love you." He said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 2:39 pm

Zach couldn't help but feel extremely happy where he was. There was just something about Teioh that made him incredibly happy, just being with him. He had been fine with his life before he had met the brunette, but now he felt as if he had been missing something before. It was an odd feeling, but he wasn't complaining. Eyes closed, he relaxed himself into Teioh, his mind nearly blank as he kissed the other man. He opened his eyes when Teioh pulled away, smiling at the older man. He laughed as well, pressing their lips together again briefly. "I love you too. But I think it's been quite a few. Not that I'm complaining."
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 3:15 pm

Teioh laughed, "I'm not complaining either." He said shaking his head pressing their lips together again for another moment. He had been about to ask how Zach knew he loved him when a call rang from upstairs, "Daddy!" Ao shouted. Teioh sighed loudly as he pulled himself away from Zach. "I'm down here sweetie!" he yelled. There was a momentary silence before Ao came bounding down the stairs with a bright smile on her face. "I'm done my homework, can we play now?" she asked with a smile. Teioh nodded slowly, "Go get it out, make sure it's tuned and warm up a little. I have to talk to Zach in private." He said ruffling his daughter's hair. She smiled as she ran off to the shelf picking up one of the rectangular cases from the shelf opening it and pulling out the violin. She pulled out the bow and resin, wiping it down as she picked up the tuner on the other side of the room. Teioh looked at Zach, winking at him before heading back up the stairs expecting the other man to follow. He stepped into the bathroom across the hall from the basement and waited for Zach, leaning against the sink.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Zach grinned, giving a slight laugh. He smiled brightly at the kiss, though he tensed slightly when he heard the yell from upstairs. Moving his arms from the taller man, he stood up straighter, running a hand through his hair and leaning casually against the nearest shelf, careful about the contents of the shelf behind him. He couldn't help but smile at the little girl running down the stairs. She seemed very enthusiastic about her music, which really didn't surprise him at this point. He looked from the little girl to her father when he heard his name. He couldn't help but give a quiet laugh at the wink, pushing off of the shelf and following Teioh up the stairs. He expected them to go back to the living room or something, but seeing the taller man walk into the bathroom, he raised an eyebrow. Laughing, he shook his head but followed anyways, stepping into the bathroom after him. "The bathroom? Classy" he commented, unable to help his eyes flick over the man leaning against the sink.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Teioh smirked at the words. He stepped forward closing the door behind Zach and putting the hand against the wall pressing Zach up against the door with a smooth movement of his body pressing himself against him. "About as classy as the other day. When the kids are home...there is no such thing as privacy unless you're in the bathroom." He said with a smile before pressing his lips to Zach's with a low breathy moan. "Just looking at you makes me hot, babe?" He said against Zach's lips. It was shocking to think that he had only known this man for a few days and he was already having this sort of effect on him. Again it reminded him of the relationship he had had with Revelation. He wondered, though, if Zach felt the exact same way.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

Zach had thought about closing the door behind him, but decided against it, unsure of what Teioh wanted to 'talk to him privately' about, but he wasn't surprised when the older man did it for him. Looking up at Teioh when his body was pressed against the door, he couldn't help but feel rather short, not that he minded. He couldn't help but blush slightly at the mention of the previous time they had been in the bathroom together, but he grinned, giving a laugh at the mention of his kids. "Understandable" he agreed, nodding. He closed his eyes as their lips were pressed together, loving the way Teioh's moan felt against his mouth. "Then I should get you a magazine with pictures of me in it" he said with a slight grin, pressing their lips back together. He could help but think about how hot Teioh's words were though, feeling pretty much the same way about the older man. Though he was better at holding back his hormones, apparently.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Teioh laughed, "Right, model... I knew that." Teioh said though he had honestly forgotten that part. His free hand ran down Zach's chest falling right down to his groin which he rubbed with his palm. He moved his mouth from Zach's and let it trail to his neck. He shifted the other man's shirt with his nose to attack and suck on some of the skin that was covered by the blond model's shirt. "How quiet do you think you can stay?" Teioh asked into his shoulder unable to help but let out a low chuckle. His hand unbuckled the blond's pants and slid the pants down letting them slip down his thin legs and to the floor with a very dull sound. He rubbed Zach's crotch through the front of his boxers and looked to see what sort of reaction he got out of the younger man.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Laughing, Zach shook his head slightly. He was used to people forgetting, since it wasn't normally the first thing people thought about. He glanced down as he felt the hand moving down his body, going straight for his crotch. He bit his lip, holding back a groan, keeping in mind this time that the kids were around. His head fell back against the door as Teioh's lips moved down to his neck, sucking on a patch of skin. "Nn, almost silent. . . probably" he said, eyes closed as he felt his pants drop. He knew that him being quiet would probably involve biting down on his lip, or quite possibly his hand, but he was sure he could manage. He bit his lip as he felt the hand rubbing at the front of his boxers, inhaling sharply through his nose to avoid a groan, pressing his hips into Teioh's hand.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 12, 2011 6:15 pm

Teioh laughed slightly, ready to prove Zach wrong, he wanted to hear him scream, he knew he was pushing his luck but he couldn't help it. He slipped down to his knees. He pulled down Zach's boxers completely. He rubbed Zach's cock a couple more times before he kissed the head bringing it into his mouth. He moaned quietly as his eyes slipped closed. His hand fondled Zach's balls, fingers reaching down behind them he felt the slightest of a sticky residue around Zach's asked and laughed around the member in his mouth, knowing that it was his cum and found it very amusing. He himself was fine without any sort of treatment, sure he wouldn't even get hard if he didn't want to. He brought himself down to the base easily and expertly swallowing past his gag reflex, which had always been weak, and bringing his down into his throat.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum