The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Nate looks through the movies and says, "Rain likes comedies and action movies. She likes Vin Deasel movies." He was sad that his sister could not even go to the movies without having a panic attack. He says, My sister really cares about Jess. I mean she was willing to stay in the bathroom just so we could somehow enjoy a movie."

Rain keeps kissing Jess gently as shejust needed to feel something other than fear. She cuddles into her and breaks the kiss laying her head on her shoulder. She says, "I am really sorry I freaked out at the movie theater. I really did not mean to."

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 15 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Justin nodded "Same for Jessa, that is her one straight crush" He rolled his eyes then smiled "but I can see her point, also like the rock" He teased tryingto end the tension that seemed to be hanging off of them like a wet towel.

Jess softly stroked Rain's face as they kissed she wanted it to go slow for Rain she would let her set the pace.

She held him as she cuddled into her then shook her head "No you have nothing to be sorry about, at home will be better anyways" She kissed her forhead. "So dont wory about it okay?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Nate nods and grabs a bunch of movies that he can find with Vin Deasel and/or the rock in them. He says, “I think all of us will enjoy a movie night at home more than being out in a crowded theater anyway.” Rain stays cuddled into her and nods slowly. She says, “I am just feeling bad because I was doing so good…I thought I was okay.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Justin smiled and nodded "Yes at home is better I can be more confortable" He made sure that they had the snacks and began thinking that he could now lay back in some comfortable pants and just relax.

In the car Jessa held Rain closer" Sweetie dont think anything of it, I hate to say it but its a long road, I still get nervous when I see belts or irons" She shuddered "Dont worry I will be here every step of the way"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Nate smiles and once they have everything they needed they headed towards the check out. He pays for everything and then he heads towards the car. Rain says cuddled up to her and shaking, “Its just they have not even caught the guys who hurt me yet. That makes me even worse. They could come back and hurt me again…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Holding her close Jessa sighed and kissed her forhead. "I know hunni but we are safe okay, and if need be if you want it I can ask my brothers to get some of their buddies to keep an eye out too, they are Marines, and a few others are FBI agents the top of the line."

Once the boys came back she continued to hold them and looked at the boys who seemed happy. "Lets get home and into something more comfortable"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Rain looks at the boys as they get back in the car and stops shaking as soon as she sees her brother. She says, “Yes let’s go home…” Nate drives them home and helps Rain inside because she started shaking again really badly. He carries her inside and takes her to her bedroom so she can change. She looks at him and then goes to find her PJs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Jessa noticed the change in Rain and let her go a little. Seemed her brother was her strength. She kept her eye on her though still worried.

Once they were home she slipped into capri style pj pants and a tank top. this way her scars were visable but she wanted to show Rain the strength. She walked into the living area and set up some pop and chips.

Justin had changed into pj pants and a t-shirt, no one had seen the iron burn on his back, where his mother in a drunken rage placed a clothing iron on his back. He went to her sister and touched slightly. "Jess?"

Jess jiumped and turned to him. Nodding Jessa let him know that she was okay.

Both waited for the other two. Jessa still wondering if they should get their older brothers to help out watching out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Nate got changed and then went back to Rain’s room. He knocks on the door and walks in to see her having issues with her PJs. He goes over to her and says, “Let me help you sissy.” She sits on her bed and he helps unknot her pant ties and then she puts them on. He then looks at the top and helps slip it on over her head. Rain wipes her cheeks and says, “I am sorry…” He kisses her forehead and says, “Its okay.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

While waiting for the other two Jessa went into the kitchen and got out her and Justin's pills she took hers then handed her brothers to him. She sighed and rubbed her neck. "I screwed up Justin" She had tears in her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder. Justin held her gently. "Its going to be okay Jessa it will be"

She smiled and whiped her face "Alright" she then went back into the main room and made sure all the snacks and everything was ready. She and Justin both let the other two take their time, Jess knew how Rain must be fealing and didnt want to intrude.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 11:26 am

Rain and Nate come out to the living room together. Rain was still shaking a bit but not as bad as she was earlier. She sits down on the couch keeping her legs covered suddenly ashamed of her scars again. Nate wraps her in a fluffy blanket she has had since she was four years old. He ruffles her hair gently and says, “Just relax okay.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed May 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Jessa sat down beside Rain and offerd the popcorn bowl silently. They were both victums in their own ways. She lightly touched her hand and gave it a bit of a squese. Justin walking up to Nate with some chips and lightly kissed his cheek. "What one should we watch first?" He asked softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:05 am

Rain looks at Jess a moment and smiles a little. She takes a few pieces of popcorn and eats that slowly. Nate smiles and says, “You pick the first movie Justin.” Rain lays her head on Jess’s shoulder gently once a movie is picked out. Nate sits down in a chair and gets comfortable. He himself was a bit on edge. He was thinking of getting Rain into therapy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 24, 2012 11:33 am

Jessa rested her head on top of Rains and held her lightly. Not speaking a word but trying to give comfort anyways. Justin picked a good comedy with Van Desil in it The Pacifier then turned around seeing where Nate was frowmed slightly there was no room for him so he sat on the floor and ate a few chips.

He leaned his head back a little he could tell that Nate had a lot on his mind so didnt want to pressure him into talking.

((For starting over did the dad know whe was pregnant??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 12:02 pm

(Yes while her dad was in transition. Drake told him everything. Brooks’s dad was in mind blowing pain. He couldn’t breathe but knew it wouldn’t be long before he would be dead, no one would look for his daughter he closed his eyes preparing to die alone. He heard a crash and weakly opened his eyes to see Drake he tried to speak but instead only nodded. His eyes widened as he heard grandchildren. That thought barely finished making sense before he felt a new pain. He arched up and gasped then collapsed.
Drake watches over her father telling him about his family and his past knowing full well that her dad could still hear him. He says, “Brook is pregnant with twins and is slowly becoming a vampire. It was on accident but she is happy. She and I want you to be a part of their lives. I am sorry I did not give you much of a choice but your daughter has already lost so much losing you would destroy her.”
As the venom coursed through her body Brooks dad could hear Drakes voice and slowly everything made sense. He could feel his body healing, even old wounds. He heard he was going to be grandpa and smiled on the inside he was excited.)
Nate saw that Justin was not happy with him so he got down on the floor and sat down next to him on the floor. The two couples sit and watch the movie together in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

((Sorry bout that blonde moment))

When Nate joined him Justin shook his head. "Hun you didnt have to do that" He took his hand and squeezed it. "Its been a long day" He kissed his cheek softly and watched the movie. The silence was making him a little jumpy but he didnt say anything else.

Jess kept a close eye on Rain, thinking that the woman that she went to talk to once a week would be good for her too. She found herself wondering if Rain would go for it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:15 am

Nate smiles and kisses him gently. “I know that that I did not have to but I don’t like seeing you sad.” He brings Justin into his lap. He wraps his arms around him gently. He hoped that being close like this would bring them both comfort. He whispers in his ear softly, “I love you Justin…” The tense in his body went away as he held his lover in his arms.
Rain began to shake less and less as she felt safe here. She still felt really bad for her freak out at the movie theater. She thinks to herself, “I really thought I was passed it by now.” She held Jessa’s hand but she felt ashamed of herself. She looks at the TV trying to focus but she kept getting drawn back into her own thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Being pulled into his lap Justin sighed and leaned against him. He gasped and looked at Nate. "Really?" There were tears in his eyes. "I love you too" He said softly and kissed him softly on the lips and then nipped at his lower lip.

Jessa saw her brother and Nate and grinned. "Rain trust me my sweetness, okay?" Very slowly to give Rain a lot of time to react he pulled her into her lap too and kissed her ears. "Are you okay sweetie, what do you need right now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Nate kisses him back lovingly and holds him gently. "Of course, you are the only good thing that has come into my life in a long time." He could see that Justin was close to tears. "Oh don't cry. I wasn't trying to make you cry. I was just trying to be open and honest."

Rain looks at her confused for a moment before Jessa brought her into her lap. She blushes deeply and cuddles into her. Her left hand holding onto Jessa's hand. Her right hand clauched her chest not out of pain but because she was uncomfortable with the deep scars on her chest from the attack. "I just feel bad about earlier. I blew our first date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Justin sighed and nodded. "I know, I am so happy I found you" He snuggled into the man then watched their sisters. He gently elbowed Nate and pointed toward the girls.

Jessa shook her head. "Come here" She gently stood and took Rain into the bathroom, carrying her if needed. She got her to sit on the toilet. She took a deep breath. Took of her shirt and turned her back to Rain. Her back was filled with ugly scars. Raised and angry. Jessa spoke softly "Some are from clothing hangers, the old metal kind." She took a breath, "Others are ciggerate scars" She side "A few are curling irons" She turned to Rain. "Your scars are not who you are, I know the memories are there but" She paused. "I will love you forever" She softly touched Rain's cheek. "Do you see me as ugly?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:00 pm

(I posted the new rp.) Nate smiles and kisses him before looking at their sisters. He smiles as they went off together. "I think that they will make it through this." He kisses his neck.

Rain walked into the bathroom with Jessa feeling unsure of what she was up to. She blushed deep red as Jessa showed her scars on her back. Rain runs her fingers crossed her scars. "Why would anyone be like that to you?" She gently kisses each scar that she can get to. "I think that you are beautiful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Justin eyed them. Was his sister really going to show her scars? He looked back to Nate and nodded. "I think my sister is going to show something that no one really gets to see, he off course had very similar ones, but he was certain that Nate had already seen them. "I hope this helps Rain see that she is still beautiful even with the scars"

Jessa sighed. "Before Justin and I came here, our uncle and aunt had custody of us, and well they were abusive, made us do..." He trailed off and shuddered as she felt the scars being kissed she then turned around and went to her knees, and softly brought her hand to Rains scars. "I love you and you are beautiful"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:54 am

Nate looks at him with a smile. He says, "If they can help each other get better then I'm all for it. They have both had their fair share of trouble and pain. It takes someone they love to bring them out. And since they love each other, they will be ok." He takes his hand in his. He kisses him softly.

Rain looks at her quietly for a moment. She says to her, "I know that you love me and I love you too. I see you as beautiful despite your scars. It is just this little voice in my head keeps telling me differently about myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:08 pm

Justin nodded. "I think they will be good for each other" He snuggled into him and kissed him back. "Are you comfortable here, or do you want to move, hot tub, couch, are you hungry?"

Jessa sighed. "You are beautiful my love" She softly moved the shirt and kissed each scar as she had done to hers" She then kissed her lips, softly undemanding. "Do you want to go lay down, or we could sit in the hot tub, are you hungry?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:51 pm

Nate looks at him a moment not sure what to say at the sound of hot tub. He says to him, "You guys even have a hot tub? What else are you guys holding out on me?" Nate kisses him with a smile so he knew that he was joking around with him instead of being taken seriously. Both him and Rain has soft spots for hot tubs.

Rain looks at her with a smile. She says after a moment of thinking, "A hot tub would be a good thing for relaxing. And I have a weird craving for nachos." That weird little twinkle of life had returned to her eyes instantly. She asks her, "Is nachos ok for dinner?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next