The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Justin blushed. "Surely you saw the pool" He sighed. "Sorry guess its a lot to take in" He grinned stood and took his hand and dragged him to the room. Showing him a dresser. "There are some swim shorts in there" He turned and took off his shirt, this man had seen his scars before so he was less shy. "You can change here or in the bathroom if you want"

Jessa grinned. "No nachos is great" She stood and helped Rain to her room and gave her a swim suit "Its new" She said softy and then let Rain decide if she wanted to change infront of her or leave. Or have her leave.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR)) - Page 16 Empty Re: Looking for love. (RiRIISHTAR))

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Nate changed into the swimming trunks without hesitation because he wasn't very shy. It was not because he had a perfect body or because he saw himself as irresistible. He just didn't care what anybody else thought about his body. Living on his own with his sister, kind of made him grow up a lot faster and my understanding than most people.

Rain on the other hand took a minute. She looked at the swimsuit and slowly got undressed. She did not hide though she saw no point in that. The long pink puffy scars on her chest scared her to be seen but she had to learn to trust people eventually. The scars on her legs have healed a lot better. They were paler and less deep. She did not feel so bad about those ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:55 am

Justin snuck a few peeks at Nate as he changed. He had changed then opened the door to his room grabbed a few of the towels and then went outside and turned on the hottub. He turned back to go back in the house to see what Nate was up to.

Meanwhile Jessa had changed in to her bikinni type swim suit, normally she would cover up, well if she was going out but they were family. She grinned and went out to the kitchen. She turned to the guys. "I am just going to order in the Nachos, is that alright?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:07 am

Nate chuckled softly as he caught Justin sneaking a peak at him a few times. He would have usually taken in advance towards someone if they looked at him but considering it was Justin, he decided not to act on it. Justin had already left when Jessa asked if nachos were ok for tonight. He simply nodded. "Those should be just fine."

Rain on the other hand was having some issues. Rain's chest was not exactly small. And in her bathing suit, it clearly stood out. She puts her blonde hair up in a ponytail. Rubbing the back of her neck as she looked at herself in the mirror. "My chest is too noticeable."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Jessa smiled and put in the order, along with 2 pizzas and some wings and salad. then went back to the room "Rain sweetie are you okay?" She saw her looking at herself. "There is a tank top in the dresser if you want, but personally I like looking at you" She blushed slightly and walked over to her and kissed her lips softly. "Its just going to be me, my brother and your brother, and you know that even as beautiful as you are and as sexy as you are my brother only has eyes for your brother"

She knelt down and kissed her neck softly. "I would actually prefer you naked" She pinched her ass slightly.

Justin came back in and got some towels. "Well we have water and soda in the fridge out there, the hot tub is warmed and the lights are on, you ready?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Rain covered her chest as Jessa walked in. She moaned softly as she kissed her neck. She says, "So you don't mind the way I look?" She blushes deep red as Jessa pinched her butt stifling a moan. She kisses tenderly.

Nate sneaks behind him rubbing his hips. "Looks good to me love." He kisses Justin's neck. Leaving small bites and hickies. "I think it is perfect love but I do wish we had it to ourselves tonight. We could have some fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Jessa smiled "So is that a yes for you being naked?" She teased. "Baby I love the way you look" She kissed her back and softly stroked her sides. "Lets just try this and if you dont like it we will just come back inside, maybe to my room, I mean if you want to share a bed tonight"

Justin jumped slightly as Nate snuck up on him. He giggled as he was kissed and biten. "Hmm, soon enough we will be alone love"

He stepped into the hottub then moved to put Nate on his lap.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Rain moans more as she stroked her sides. They were her sweet spot. "The naked part I don't mind. But our brothers probably would not like that." She kisses her and presses against her a little. "Sharing sounds good. You know that I don't like to wake up alone." Then she took her hand and walked out to the tub.

Nate got in his lap comfortably. "I love you Justin..." The water relaxed him. He rested his head on his shoulder. As the girls come into view, he eyed Rain. He asks, "When did you get breasts?" She glares at him taking off her left shoe and throws it at him head. "Jackass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Jessa smiled lightly "Yeah I dont like waking up alone either" She grinned as they walked to the hot tub. She got in and laughed as she threw a shoe at her brother. She sat down and lead Rain on her lap wrapping her arms lightly around the girls stomach stroking it.

Justin raised an eyebrow at his sister, she must really trust these two to be in that sort of swim suit. Her back fully visibly, not all the scars had been operated on yet. He grinned to Nate. "I love you too baby" He closed his eyes and just relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Rain looks at her brother still angry that he made fun of her body. But her rage was instantly forgotten about when Jessa pulled her into her lap. A heated blush going across her cheeks.

Nate laughs and sticks his tongue out at her. He looks at Justin seeing the look in his eyes. He could not help but smile. Things were changing for the four of them. Although he was hoping Rain would not change too much. But he had to admit that his sister's writing style has matured since they moved here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Jessa smiled and kissed Rain. "Hmm this feels so right, my love" She gently nibbled on the girls neck and her ear.

Justin laughed at the exchange. Between the two... he then snuggled Nate close to him. "You are so prefect man"

((sorry harder to write nice long posts when they are just in a hot tub))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:56 pm

(Understandable. I got an idea.) Rain blushed so hard that she felt like her skin was going to burn off from the heat. She kisses Jessa deeply on the lips. Nate smirks unable to resist the urge to pick on his little sister. "So finally you two are getting all lovey dovey." She smirks at him saying, "So what? I am a bit of a late bloomer and slower...I don't like to rush things." Nate smiles and grabs her by leg and pulls her under the water. She screeches and comes up for air. She grabs him by the arm and flipped him out of the hot tub easily forgetting that when she's angry she's a lot stronger. She blushes hard again and looks at Justin and Jessa. "Sorry sometimes I forget my own strength."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:29 pm

((ohh like??))

Jessa was surprised when he was kissed but returned it. She sighed as she broke the kiss As Nate made the comment Jessa blushed a deep red and bowed her head.

The next events happened so quickly that Jessa barley had a moment to blink. She gasped as Jessa was pulled under but her eyes blugged out as she flipped Nate out of the tub. She reached out for Rain. "Remind me never to make you mad"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:44 pm

(Like have Rain's rapists come back into the picture. And do with sort of trial. See if both relationships can last through the stress and pain of that.)

Nate could not help but smile at Jessa for her response to Rain's strength. He says to her, "Oh you have nothing to worry about. You could never get Rain mad enough to actually hurt you."

Rain hits him on the head with her fist. She looks back at Jessa and says, "I can control it for the most part. When I'm angry or scared, then my control goes out the window. He did it on purpose. He likes to pick on me to make me angry. It is the one thing we can do together, fighting that is."

Nate slowly gets back in the hot tub rubbing the back of his head where she hit him. "It was worth it to make her talk more. Although I should have done it at a different time."

Rain gets out of the hot tub to make herself a taco and sits outside it once she has made herself a plate. She brought some to her brother, Justin and Jessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 pm

((Ohh that sounds good))

Jessa giggled as Nate was bobbed on the head then kissed Rain softly. "Well I like a little fire cracker"

She frowned when Rain left her. She swallowed and smiled as she brought the plate. "Well thanks" She said softly.

Justin stood and got out too. "Are we all ready to get out? We can shower, then watch a movie?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:26 pm

(Yeah. Still lost on the new rp?)

Nate looks at Justin with a slight smile. "A shower sounds like a good idea." He of course, was not thinking of an innocent shower either. But all his other relationships had some form of sexual component. So he was a bit frustrated and pent up.

Rain kisses Jessa on the lips softly and playfully. She has gotten into the habit of doing that whenever Jessa frowned. She says after a moment, "I was thinking you boys could have your space and Jessa and I can have ours. Our in home house dates. Candle lit bedroom. Romantic movie or something. But that is just my idea of a date..." She blushes deeply feeling embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:40 am

((yeah just want to make it really good hopefully up tomrrow..sorry))

Justin blushed. Agreed to Rains plan then turned to Nate. "Lets go have a shower then" He was nervous, but he could tell that Nate was getting frustrated so knew it was time for him to pleasure him. He lead the way to the shower took a deep breath and stripped and got into the shower, which was large and big enough for both of them. "Ready?" He had plans to kneel infront of Nate as soon as he got in and suck him off, would he be any good? Only time will tell.

Jessa wrinkled her brows but kissed Rain back "What was that for babe?" She giggled and nodded. "Lets go get washed up, and have that romantic movie. She stepped out of the hot tub led Jessa to her bed room and then her ensuit bathroom "Do you want to shower alone or with me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:42 am

(Oh it's fine. Just excited. Smile ) Nate looked at Justin knowing something was up. He followed him to the shower and removed all his clothes easily. He could see that Justin was planning something but he didn't say anything. He got in the shower with him slowly. "Justin what are you up to?" He kissed him lustfully.

Rain followed Jessa nervously. She went with her to her room and got out of her bathing suit as well. She says to her softly, "I don't mind showering together." Her cheeks were red with blush as saying it out loud made her sound slightly perverted. She looked over Jessa with her eyes a moment before lightly kissing her on the lips. Her fingers moving across her body slowly stroking her sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:17 pm

Once Justin was joined in the shower he took a deep breath "I am sorry I have been neglecting you" He softly gripped his memember stroking it up and down. "I want to try something, stop me if its wrong" He turned so Nate was in the shower and knelt down at his feet then softly kissed the tip of his member he then licked down the line that seemed to bulge out all the way down his member. Then quickly keeping his gaze up at Nate he took the mans member into his mouth and started to suck him. His one hand softly playing with his nut sac. His eyes were full of worry that he wasnt doing a good enough job.

Jessa moaned softly as Rain touched her skin. Slowly she stripped as they kissed then broke the kiss long enough to step into the shower. Jessa smiled. "Come on hunni, the water is great" Jessa was ready to move their realtionship a little more physical, which surprised her because no one, not even doctors could touch her if her brother wasn't close, but she trusted Rain.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Nate was about to respond to his statement when all of a sudden Justin had had his member stroked and in his mouth. Nate moans softly and places a gentle hand on his shoulder. He says doing his best to not to melt under the boy's sucking, "You have not been neglecting me. I was trying to take things slow. Didn't want to pressure you." He did his best not to buck his hips as he moans loudly. He wasn't a quiet lover. He was loud and sometimes blunt just like his personality.

Rain took a moment to get in the shower. She was trying to think about how far she wanted to take this. She bites her lip as she gets in and puts some shampoo in her hands. She helps soap up Jessa's hair as she steals kisses and touches trying to be affectionate and see where they stood in the physical part of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Justin only broke this speck but he kept the stroking up. "No more slow, I am ready" He gasped out then went back to sucking. He brought his hands this other mans ass to drag it to him. Trying to entice him to bucks his hips. He wanted this man to enjoy this.

Jessa closed her hands as Rain cleaned her hair. "Hmmm babe, that feels so good" She brought the girl to her. "My sweet Rain, how are you feeling, are you okay with all of this?" She asked softly as she stroked Rain's side and arms. "Show me what you want, please" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Nate looks at him a moment before grinning at him. "As long as you are sure love." He moved his hips slowly letting him feel his full length. He was well hung in his opinion 9 inches long and 6 inches thick and he didn't want the man he loved to be scared of him. He didn't move too fast so that Justin would not choke.

Rain kisses her neck slowly. She moved her fingers through Jessa's hair. "I am feeling fine hun. I have issues with dark place still but I want intimacy with you. Just a little nervous about it." She lets the shampoo sit in Jessa's hair as she runs her hands over her lover's body. She kisses her breasts as she slowly massages them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Gagging only slightly but keeping his grip on his partners ass so he wouldnt pull away. He was new to this but he wanted to do good by Nate. He knew that he was experienced, and Justin doubted that he could make him feel half as good as the others but he would at least try. He lightly touched the rim of the other mans anus keeping his eyes on him the whole time.

Jessa whimpered softly as Rain kissed her breasts. She brought Rain under the water to get her wet and to warm her up. She then shampooed the girl's hair as the soap was rinsed out of her hair.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:38 pm

Nate looks at him feeling his lover's touch around his anus. His body responding to the touching. He strokes Justin's body before he growls as he wants to explode. "Baby, it has been a while. I am going to cum." He was used to taking turns being the dominant and submissive partner.

Rain moans softly as her head was very sensitive. She massages her breasts slowly before slowly licking and sucking her nipples roughly as she wanted to make her feel good and wanted by her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 am

Justin moaned onto Nate's massive member hoping that the vibrations would help him cum. He grinned when Nate spoke those words. "Give it all to me, then we are going to my bed and I hope that we can make each other cum lots and lots" He then deep throat him so that the tip tickled the back of his throat which constricted tightly on his tip.

Jessa moaned out as Rain massaged her breasts and then her knees nearly buckled as she suckled on her nipples. "Oh baby" She moaned out she moved her hands to Rains breasts and massaged them trying to make Rain feel good. She had a feeling that once they were rinsed off they would be heading to bed.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next